Selfish

[3rd Person POV]

It's now Thursday, with two days left until (Y/N) and Ichika's date.

It's now morning, (Y/N) is seen walking through downtown to go to his school.

As (Y/N) reached the school's gate, he saw a certain girl with short hair with light pink color.

"Oh, hey, Ichika." (Y/N) waves his hand to her.

"Ah, (Y/N)-kun!" Ichika quickly goes to (Y/N). It appears she was waiting for (Y/N) this whole time.

"Is something wrong?" (Y/N) looked at Ichika with a curious look.

"It's just...You're going to the gym with Yotsuba, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"It's just that I want you to protect her, that's all."

"I see..."

"As the oldest sister, I don't want anything to happen to her."

"I know."

"I know there are some boys who are probably gonna flirt with her, so please keep an eye on her."

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to her." (Y/N) chuckles at Ichika's protectiveness to her sisters.

"Also..."

"Hm?"

"Try not to stare at Yotsuba when she's working out."

"What do you me-" (Y/N) stops as he realizes what she has just said. (Y/N) began to blush as he imagined Yotsuba began to workout.

Seeing Yotsuba all sweaty when she's working out makes (Y/N) have a weird feeling on the inside.

Ichika began to notice it, she pouted out of jealousy.

"So you're actually gonna keep staring at her? You're such a pervert!" Ichika began to look away from him as she keeps pouting at him.

"What?! No, I won't do that!"

"Oh yeah? How can I trust you to keep your word?"

"I..."

(Y/N) was thinking very deeply as he tries to defuse the situation.

A lightbulb appeared above (Y/N)'s head as he got an idea.

He doesn't know if it will work, but he doesn't really have a choice.

It's cheesy but (Y/N) hopes it will be worth it.

As (Y/N) goes to Ichika, while her back is in front of him. (Y/N) tiptoed due to his height as he got closer to Ichika's ear.

"Why should I stare at other girls where I can just look at you all day~?" (Y/N) whispered to Ichika with a teasing tone.

Ichika flinched on being how shocked she was when (Y/N) said that to her. She blushed by that comment. Who knew (Y/N) can flirt now.

"Why would you say that?" Ichika tried her best to be calm.

"It's because if being beautiful is a crime, you'd be guilty as charged~"

That was so cheesy...

No matter how cheesy that was, that didn't stop Ichika blushing furiously.

"When is (Y/N)-kun like this?!" Ichika thought to herself. She was panicking on her mind. She'd be lying to herself that it didn't make her happy.

"I wonder if it worked...my dad created a page full of pick-up lines for me..." (Y/N) thought to himself. He was starting to get nervous as he doesn't know what's Ichika's reaction because she's still having her back facing him.