Kyoto

Author-kun would like to give a warning.

This chapter is gonna have some spoilers from the manga.

Proceed with caution.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

_______________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

"Am I not enough for him...?" Ichika sounded like she was hurt.

"Huh?" Yotsuba was confused, thinking about what she was saying.

"Who knew you're going on a date with (Y/N)-kun..."

"What?! No! It's not what you think! Please let me explain!" Yotsuba was panicking as she was trying her best to clear out this misunderstanding.

You can tell that Yotsuba doesn't want to ruin her relationship with Ichika. 

An hour later.

The Uesugi Household

"Dad, where are you going?" A young girl who is about 10 years old. She has long black hair and has an accessory of a simple butterfly ribbon, holding up her hair in a high half ponytail.

"I'm just going to work, that's all." Says the man who has golden spiky hair

"You're lying! You're just going to the pub again!" The young girl pouts at the man.

"Let him be, Raiha, there's nothing we can do about it." Says the teenager with a black-haired bowl cut. He is seen at the table with books and notebooks at the table as he is studying.

"But Onii-chan! Drinking is bad for his health!"

"Thanks for defending me, son."

"I'm not defending you, but Raiha is right, you should stop drinking for not just your health, but also we are still in debt!"

Isanari is the man with golden spiky hair, sweat-drops because both of his children are right.

Knock Knock

Isanari quickly went to the door as he opened it to avoid discussing it any further.

"Ah! Junichi, great timing!"

"What do you mean great timing?" He said as he entered the premises.

"I wonder if he's here..." Raiha thought to herself.

"Yo!" (Y/N) entered with casual clothes, he appears as he just finished taking a shower after his training at the gym.

"(Y/N)-nii!" Raiha immediately hugged (Y/N).

"I missed you, (Y/N)-nii!" Raiha snuggling up to his shirt.

"I missed you too, Raiha-chan." (Y/N) smiled as he pats Raiha's head.

Fuutarou did nothing as he just continued to study.

"Hey, Fuutarou!"