Go Ahead

[3rd Person POV]

(Y/N) slowly opens his eyes, he looked around as he realizes that he is in the school's clinic. 

He didn't try to move as he just lay his head on the pillow as he tries to process on what has just happened. 

Let's go back to when it all started, (Y/N) thought Ichika failed her test but she actually passed it. As a result of the overjoy from Ichika, she hugged him immediately and kissed him on the cheek many times. 

Because of the overwhelming kisses from Ichika, (Y/N) passed out because of it.

(Y/N) has a tint of redness on his face as he remembers on what happened earlier. Imagine your crush repeatedly kissing you on the cheek, (Y/N) can't handle it, it's too much for him.

Since he is on a bed right now, he wants to relax first before he goes home.

As his head is on top of the pillow, he tries to take a nap but suddenly he hears footsteps. For him, he thinks it was the school's nurse. 

Those footsteps are getting close to him, (Y/N) just ignores it, he thinks it's the school's nurse checking upon him.

Suddenly, he feels someone is stroking his hair. He slowly opens his eyes as he look at the side as he sees Ichika.

"What are you doing here, Ichika?"

"I'm just here to keep you company, it's my fault that you're here, after all."

"You can't, you're sisters must be waiting for you back home."

"Don't worry, I already texted my sisters."

"You can just go home now, I'm fine being on my own." (Y/N) as he shook his head.

"Y-You d-don't you want me here...?" Ichika said it as her voice sounds like she is hurt, she then removes her hand from (Y/N)'s hair.

(Y/N) widens his eyes, he hates seeing Ichika like this. Before he gets to say anything, Ichika interrupts him.

"I can't blame you...you must hate me because of what I did earlier..." Ichika looks down as her voice sounds like she is about to cry.

(Y/N) then quickly holds her hand, making Ichika look up to him.

"No! Actually, I love your kisses! I want you to keep kissing me!"

Oh sh*t, those are big words coming from (Y/N).

"..."

"..."

"..."

After a few seconds, (Y/N) removes his hand from her's. (Y/N) was screaming on his mind saying that he shouldn't have said that. 

Both of them are red as a tomato, the two teenagers don't know what to say about this situation.

"You're such a pervert!" Ichika raises her voice at (Y/N).

"Didn't you kissed me earlier without my consent?!" (Y/N) firebacks at Ichika.

The two began to pout at each other, after their short argument, the two now giggles at each other. 

They can't stay mad at each other for so long, probably due to the fact that they mutual feelings for each other.

As time went by, (Y/N) is walking with Ichika back to her home. They chatted like nothing weird happened between them earlier.

(Y/N) remembers something but it's so embarrassing for him to say it to Ichika.

"Ichika."

"Yes, (Y/N)-kun?"