Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-88

2.8K 584 75
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nan-toh how did Aaliya see you mole on your leg that day?

Manik frowned on this and asked.

Ma-kab?

Tears still haven't stop falling from her eyes and she said.

Nan-that day.......when you had to come back home coz fab5 were waiting for you........the other day.......Aaliya told me about that and that's not possible to see if you are not completely undressed.

Manik frowned at first but as and when Nandini spoke, things got clear and he said once she completed.

Ma-that.........! That day Nandini..........it happened that I came back home and excused to get changed....... meine room close kiya tha and had removed my pant.........I didn't had the idea that it didn't lock and when Aaliya came in.........it was when I turned to take my clothes.......tab I saw her and asked her to leave but she said that she had to use the loo and that's why she came in hurriedly.

Nandini frowned at this and than asked further.

Nan-toh next day you asked me k Aaliya ne kuch kaha mujse and you were disturbed too as if aapki chori pakdi gayi ho.

Ma-first of all I didn't have the slightest idea that Aaliya saw that mole coz she didn't approach me at all and asking you about that coz Aaliya aur tum akele the that day in the office and I asked k usne kahi tumhe kuch bura bhala toh nhi bola in my absence........and you were so lost that's why I was worried.........trust me Nandini I have done nothing that could part us away.........agar tumhe chahiye toh I can call Aaliya right now and ask her........if that works for you.

Nandini didn't say anything on this and kept looking at him for a good time, while Manik was trying to comprehend her acts coz he had no idea that what is going on in her head. He was scared of loosing her inspite of so much explanation that too on saying the truth. He was still analysing her acts when Nandini punched his collarbone and started crying hysterically.

Nan-do you know how much you have hurt me all this while.

Saying that she leaned and hide herself on his chest. Seeing her giving in, Manik realised that his truth worked. He immediately wrapped his arms around her waist and Nandini was wailing badly.

She cried and cried while Manik was relieved that at least their paths are not parted. They went through a rough phase but this is not how their story will end. He was satisfied and kissed her head. After wailing lots, Manik made her face him and spoke.

Ma- i am sorry Nandini to hurt you like that........for saying all that to you........for troubling you so much.......but trust me it was all to save you........just for you.

Tears were still flowing and Nandini kept looking at him. While Manik wiped her tears. After a bit time, Nandini said.

Nan-i hate you so much.

Manik smiled softly and said.

Ma-but I love you.

Nandini looked at him and than started hitting on his collarbone. She punched him again and again. At first Manik took that and than he scowled which made her stop and than he said.

Ma-lagta hai yaar.

Nan-toh kya faida hai aap ka itna exercise krne ka..........roz meri maar khaye........ strong hojayenge.

Manik smiled faintly at that and than wiped her tears again. When he wiped her tears, a lone read escaped from the corner of his eyes too. Nandini wiped his tears and said sweetly like a kid.

Nan-ab aap kyu ro rhe ho?

Ma-transfer of tears........tumhare aasu poche na...... toh fingers se transfer hogaye.

Hearing that a chuckle left her and seeing that Manik too giggled little for once. After this, no words were exchanged, their tears had stopped too and their eyes got locked.

Manik had a peaceful yet painful expression while Nandini seemed to be tired yet they had their eyes locked, maybe sharing all their love. The time went on but they didn't seem to be tired of it. After like eternity, Nandini spoke without breaking the eye lock.

Nan-things have sorted now but.

Manik was smiling faintly but hearing her "but" all that smile was replaced by worry and he was hoping that whatever come should not be bad. While Nandini said.

Nan-but you need to get the punishment.

Ma-what punishment?

Nan-since you troubled me and all........you will get punishment..........i know things have got sorted btwn us but punishment is needed.

Manik was now sacred of what punishment she will give to him. Already they have went through a lot and now what else is left. He kept thinking of all the possibilities and that pause Nandini had taken felt like eternity to him. He kept looking at her and Nandini spoke.

Nan-since you have troubled me a lot........I will keep distance from you for a week..........for 1 week.....you can't see me.......I am not coming to office......no calls and no messages..........and yes I'll be on paid leave..........I am not going to plan your schedule too........be in the mess.

All this while she was serious but when she said about the paid leave thing, her tone became childish and the latter part was a light moment inspite of the punishment being sever.

Hearing all this, Manik couldn't believe her. He kept looking at her for a good moment and than spoke with serious tone.

Ma-you are not serious about this right?

Nandini was feeling bad to trouble him like this, his painful eyes were hurting her but she need to take this step. She said being serious.

Nan-i am very much serious about this Manik..........we have to go through this too.

Saying that, she got out of his hold, took her bag and having a last look at him, she moved to leave the house, Manik had gone so numb with her talks and acts that he was late to stop her and cancel this punishment.

Nandini had a last look at him and than left his house with an upset heart. She didn't wanted Manik to stop her and coz of him going blank, no more discussion took place btwn them. Nandini left closing the door and Manik was still trying to believe that she actually said that and left too.

A tear escaped his eyes and he looked at the path from which she went off, hoping that she'll come back running to him. He blinked a few times and in that every moment his hope rised and broke. After like 5 mins, he got the reality check that she actually left him for 7 days.

He wanted to run to her but than thought of giving her the space and try to convince her through calls and messages coz maybe forcing her might do more damage. He huffed to breathe normally and turned his gaze when he saw the food placed on the table made by her.

With a heavy heart he sat on the chair and had his food amidst tears. Nandini, after leaving his house, was all nervous to take this step but once she was on ground floor, she realised that this is needed.

She had nothing to do now and at this moment she wanted the time to stop but that's not possible. So she decided to walk till her house that would take 10-12 mins. While walking, tears flowed from her eyes again.

All the pain they have through, all the worst feeling she had and now this week distance btwn them. All the time she wiped her tears but they flew and she kept wiping them repeatedly. She reached her home, coming in,she kept her bag on the dining table and came in her room and laid down with tears still flowing from her eyes.

Here Manik was still sitting on the chair after completing his food and he was too crying silently, badly in pain. He just wanted to delete all these things that happened in this 2 weeks and also the coming week but he can't do that.

He kept sitting there, thinking nothing except from feeling that pain, he was disturbed by his phone call, his receptionist called him to inform that the clients are waiting for him in the conference room.

Having nothing to do and deciding to work so that he can be distracted, he apologized and said he'll be there soon. Quickly wearing his coat, he rushed down and sat in his car. While on the way, he message Nandini.

Ma-i am really very sorry.........please don't do this and come back.........I can't take this pain and i know even you are in pain.......... let's be together and solve this pain and distance........just once come back please.

He dropped her the message but since Nandini's bag was on the table and her phone was in that, she didn't knew that he had messaged her. Manik saw that his message is delivered to her now he was waiting for her to see that and reply.

Every other min, he was checking his phone to see if she saw the message or no but the answer was negative. Like this, he reached office and headed for the meeting but there was this constant thought in him about the message.

While Nandini kept on crying for a long long time. So much that now her eyes were paining and tears gad dried up but she couldn't think of anything. For 2 hours, she was laying down there all lifeless. Than. She got up and came to the loo. While she was throwing water on her face to clean it, that is when she thought cross accross her mind. She thought that she will roam around in the city all these days.

This will help to distract her mind, reduce the pain and a little bit of change in her routine. Maybe than she can run to Manik freely. Thinking of this, she took her diary,a pen and than her phone.

She kept a cup of tea for herself and than sat comfortably on the bed. She light up her phone and that is when she saw his message. Reading that, she huffed in tiredness. She didn't wanted to give him pain but this has to happen.

Simply reading that, she on the Google and started her work and planned her this holiday week. She got busy in this, at least her tea was out in cup on time.

After ending the meeting, Manik rushed out and after coming back, first he did was to check his phone and saw that she read his message but haven't replied.

He knew that she is hurt, they need time to get okay and all but the heart can't take the pain of distance. He thought of typing another message to her but than but than eyes fell on the watch and he saw the time.

He changed his plan and made a call. Nandini was busy nothing down of all the places she can go, some she added the places where she use to go with Kumar uncle or rather say her dadaji.
She was busy in that, when the door bell rang, sacring her for a moment.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it. Next update on Sunday. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330 25 21
.
245 37 32
Let's win together. AA by SS
50K 2.6K 24
"It's your time to pay my debt BOSS METAWIN"
182K 10.2K 77
a manan story