Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-85

2.4K 549 113
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nandini punched him very hard, so much that his corner of the lips started bleeding, Manik's head turned sideways due to the punch and he felt immense pain on his jaw.

He couldn't believe that she actually did that, hos head snapped at her to see a devasted numb Nandini, his jaw clenched and in next moment, he fisted her hair and pulled it back. Nandini immediately held his wrist to stop him coz he was hurting her. Manik came close to her and said with gritted teeth.

Ma-stay in your limit Nandini..........aap ni aukad mat bhulo....... Mat bhulo that you were just my fling and my p.a. nothing more nothing less.

Nandini's years were flowing badly. Her head was paining coz of his hold on her hair and her heart was bleeding coz of his words. Nandini couldn't believe that this was happening with her, with them. Saying things, Manik left her with a jerk and was leaving when Nandini held his wrist and stopped him. Manik looked at her and heard her saying.

Nan-Manik..........why are you behaving like this......... please tell me what's wrong......... you are not like this.

Ma-its your mistake Nandini that you couldn't recognise me...........mei aisa hi ho and I think I haven't done nothing wrong........ kyuki agar meine enjoy kiya hai toh tumne bhi enjoy kiya hai.......so now back off kyuki I am bored of you.

Saying that he jerked her hold and came back to his place and on his laptop, while Nandini was a crying mess on getting to know the hard reality. All that things that were happening since the day Manik left from her home, without eating, since that day things are not normal btwn them.

Her legs started paining with all the pressure her body was taking and she sat down. Just than her gaze fell on the diary which had Manik's schedule for the day, she realised that this is the job. She got up wiping her tears and taking the diary, she came to her usual place where she stands always but this time placed the diary in front of him and seeing that, Manik looked up at her, having his attention, Nandini spoke.

Nan- since things are not the way we had...... I cannot continue with this job..........here is your schedule for the day.........rest is.........all the best.

While saying that, Nandini's tears flowed again and she looked at Manik with a hope that he will stop her. Manik looked at her for a brief moment and than spoke.

Ma-what do you think is this?

His voice was calm and his body was relaxed completely on his chair, while Nandini frowned and Manik continued.

Ma-this is my office Nandini.........local train nhi hai jo tum tumhari marzi se aaogi aur nhi aaogi.........if you really wish to resign........give me a proper, written resignation letter and than you are free to leave.

Saying that he picked up her diary and threw at her. It hit her throat but thankfully nowhere else. Nandini turned to go and write a resignation letter, when she was stopped by him.

Ma-this is office Nandini........yahan k kuch etiquettes hote hai.........follow that otherwise I won't mind writing black points in your CV and than rest is the history.

Nan-jab boss k koi etiquettes nhi hai........toh office k kya honge.

Manik smiled at her words evilly and than spoke leaning his body more to his chair.

Ma-you know Nandini.........I realised this stuff way to soon..........agar life mei aish krni hai toh work place pe etiquettes hone chahiye...........than its smooth to have flings and parties......... though you broke my record of no time passing with office mates.........but than I don't regret breaking my record too coz you were actually some good fun.

Nan-and you were my worst mistake.

Ma- I love that honour darling.

Nandini just looked at him and than left to her place and started writing the resignation letter along with crying. A tear drop fell on her letter which she didn't notice and soon she came back to him, with a folded letter in an envelope. Coming to him, she gently called him.

Nan-sir.

Manik looked at her and saw her forwarding an envelope to him. Knowing what it is, Manik took that and read it completely. He poured evilly on reading her letter and once done, he tore it into 4 pcs,shocking Nandini to the core.

Nan-why did you do that?

Ma-coz muje maaza nhi aaya yeh letter mei.........why don't you write another letter at home and come tomorrow.........with a better handwriting....... and for today get back to work coz I have lots to do unlike you.

Nandini closed her eyes and tears left from there. She was badly hurt of being used by him. By the one whom she badly loved, he knew that she had no one yet he used her and inspite of all these things, she wanted to go away from him for the betterment of them only. He would be free from her and she would hurt herself a little less by not seeing him everyday with a new girl but his this act has just destroyed all her plannings.

Wiping her tears once again and sniffing, she came to her desk, picked up her diary, came to her place, called him and once he was looking at her, she told him all his schedule and came back to her place. The first thing she did after coming back was to write his entire 15 days schedule, so that nobody is troubled for at least 15 days after she is gone.

Than she made a file of all his current projects, it's progress and work pending so that they don't distrub her again and again. She was planning stuffs in such a way that once she is gone, she won't come back, even around this place. Her this work continued till lunch time. Nandini was so much hurt that all
her hunger was dead and that's why she lost the count of time but she was disturbed by Manik.

Ma-Ms Murthy.........I appreciate your dedication to your work.........but it's lunch time and i am very hungry.........so if you could please.

Nandini closed her book and got up. Manik saw her leaving the cabin simply, he frowned and continued his work and in 10 mins, Nandini came back with a tray, having one portion of food. Placing that on their usual place, she called him from there only.

Nan-sir.........your food.

Manik looked up at her and saw the tray there. He got up and came back after washing his hands but when he came back, he saw Nandini sitting on her place and working. He simply came to his couch and saw that the food was less and was of canteen and not the home made food.

He sat on his place and had it. The rest of the day went normal, in btwn Manik calling for his coffee and stuff. The day was too heavy for Nandini but she had this day only, from tomorrow all this will be ended and with this hope she passed this day.

Coming back home, Nandini was too tired. Emotionally more than physically and that's why she skipped her dinner too. She couldn't imagine that how could she judge Manik wrong.

All the memories they made, all the love making felt so pure and real and than Manik is saying all this, she even realised that there was nothing like this, she didn't even get any negative hint in his actions all the time when she was with him.

One part of her heart wanted to believe the relationship they shared but other part and her mind was against it, they wanted to accept this reality. Nandini couldn't sleep the whole night. The pain in her heart just didn't stop her tears. At mid night, she realised about the resignation letter and that's why it took her 2 hours to pen down a neat and beautifully written letter. The morning rised up late for her but the universe was working on its own time, just her pain was making the time to look slow.

Since she skipped food the whole day, yesterday, she made herself an egg and had that, not cooking anything today as she was coming back, she left her home late and instead of going at Manik's place, she came to officedirectly and was waiting for Manik.

Manik came home after his workout and saw his kitchen to be untouched, he looked at her everywhere and realised that she didn't come today, he clenched his jaw and got ready for office. Breathing fire, he came to office and entered with a dash in his cabin, sacring Nandini. He came beside her and picked her up by fisting her shoulders strongly, Nandini hissed in pain and Manik spoke with gritted teeth.

Ma-how dare you........ how dare you use your brain and rule over my orders.

Nandini frowned as she couldn't understand on what thing he was talking about while Manik continued along with pressuring more on her shoulders.

Ma-don't try to act smart with me okay.......or else the consequences won't be good.

With that he pushed her and she fell on her chair. Nandini was confused as to what she did and why was he behaving like this, while Manik came and sat on his place.

For 10 mins, there was nothing happening in the cabin and than Nandini got up and came to him, she kept her letter in front of him and seeing that, Manik again looked at her and heard her.

Nan-mera resignation letter.

Ma-ohh.

Saying that he opened it and started reading it. After a brief time, he looked at her and spoke.

Ma-your resignation has been accepted...........but you can't go before 15 days.

Nandini frowned and spoke.

Nan-kyu?

Ma-well.........tumne company k sath contract sign kiya hai.........which clearly states that you can't leave before 15 days of your resignation or else you have to pay me 50 lakhs and leave immediately.

Shock could be seen on her face clearly she Manik smirked and spoke further.

Ma-itna toh tumhe malum hona chahiye Nandini.

He took her name with a mocking tone and continued.

Ma-yeh sab toh daily drama mei bhi dekhate hai..........toh yeh toh mera office hai.......garden nhi jahan tum apni marzi aaogi, bethogi and jaogi..........so will you work for 15 days or are you paying me 50 lakhs........like right here right now.

Nandini's all hopes crashed down hearing this, she simply started walking away to her desk when Manik again spoke and stopped her.

Ma-you remember Nandini.........last week, I came to your house but you didn't let me in.........I kept calling you and ringing the bell and you avoided me cleanly.

Nandini didn't reply, just kept looking at him and than he continued.

Ma-agar tumne woh nhi kiya hota na........toh aaj mei bhi tumhe itna pareshaan nhi krta.

Saying that he smirked evilly and Nandini without saying a word came to her place and came back to him with his schedule. Their day went like normal but with Nandini suffering from inside.

Like yesterday, she didn't miss the lunch time and got him lunch from the canteen, after placing his food and informing him, she walked out and came in canteen.

Eating a packet of biscuit, she came back to her desk and worked. It was evening 5.30 when Manik got up all ready to leave but before going he told Nandini by standing close to the door.

Ma-i don't like skipping my breakfast Nandini......... isliye be at home sharp on your time and complete your job........don't try to act smart in front of me.

Saying that he left the cabin, making Nandini frown as to where be went coz he had a meeting in half an hour. She was hurt with his behaviour but had nothing to do coz this was a changed Manik and she didn't knew him.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it. Next update on Wednesday. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 9.5K 41
hello friiends this story i gradually got an idea and thought of writing it.. hope you all like it THE story is all about Manik a business man...
41.3K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
192K 8.7K 39
MaNan one shots to enjoy! please vote and comment.
48.7K 2.6K 24
"It's your time to pay my debt BOSS METAWIN"