Love Me Now. (Book 1)

By Kimmie2705

The door suddenly flies opens and out walks a gorgeous brunette girl adjusting her dress back down from her t... More

chapter 1- New Beginnings
chapter 2:- Ghosts
chapter 3:- Heartbreak in her eyes (Ryder)
chapter 4- Let Loose
chapter 5:- Head of all aches
chapter 6 It wasn't over, it still isnt over.
chapter 7:- shes all MINE (Ryder)
chapter 8:- Bliss is short lived.
chapter 9:- Soph (Ryder)
chapter 10:- when it rains, it pours.
chapter 11:- Old faces
chapter 12:- catch ups and old times
chapter 13:- Dinner Dates.
chapter 14:- catch that star (Ryder)
Chapter 15:- carnival
chapter 16:- ferris wheel
chapter 17:- honesty (Ryder)
chapter 18:- Start over
chapter 19:- Garden Parties.
chapter 20:- A love like ours (RYDER)
chapter 21:-Issues (Ryder)
chapter 22:- Friendship
chapter 23:-Going backwards
chapter 24:- Sorry
chapter 25. Flood Lights
Chapter 26:- Exposed Secrets
chapter 27:- Am i dreaming
chapter 28:- Anniversary
chapter 29:-Planning (Ryder)
chapter 30:- Planerturium
chapter 31:- happy ever after only exist in fairytales
chapter 32-It was all lies. (Ryder)
chapter 33:- The long road to recovery.
Bonus Chapter

Before

771 31 0
By Kimmie2705

Hearing the pitter pattering of the rain falling  against my black boots, I stand watching the person I love, a shell of himself, his hand entwined into his mother's trying to be strong.

He doesnt notice me, I see the tears cascading down his face. Nothing i can say or do will make any of this better.

You see today is the day we say goodbye to his father. His dad died suddenly, unexpected they say.
Ryder has been distant with me ever since.

As the crowds of people disappear into the distance, I make my way over to Ryder, he still hasn't moved from his fathers graveside.

"Comeon baby, lets get you home, your family will be waiting"

"Just leave" Ryder said.

"I know your hurting, but I'm here, I'll always be here" I said softly.

"I wont tell you again Bee, just fuck off, leave me alone, I'm done with all this shit" Ryder's voice now visible louder.

"What do you mean Your DONE?! "

"This,You,Me, I'm done, we're done, I'm leaving" Ryder said whilst pointing his fingers between myself and him.

"You dont mean this, I love you, I'm here for you" I whisper.

"I love you too, I'll always love you, but I cant deal with this right now."

With that Ryder walks away, he just leaves, leaves me standing in the rain with my heart breaking piece by piece.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
199 10 14
Libby: I'm in love with my best friend. Finn and I have been friends since we were kids. He got me through organic chemistry. I got him through the f...
720K 24.6K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
2.4K 76 12
Note: If you're looking for rainbows, butterflies, and happy endings coated in chocolate and caramel, turn back now! This story deals with dark theme...