EUPHORIC | t.s.h

By peterscoconut

โ Listen pretty boy, I'm not that proud of sucking your dick either โž ๐Ÿน :: TomHolland x reader More

๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด
prologue
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
Part five II - SMUT
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
Honestly what the hell
part twenty one
part twenty one II - SMUT??
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty four II - SMUT
part twenty five
part twenty five II - SMUT
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty eight II - SMUT
part twenty nine
part twenty nine II - SMUT
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty two II - SMUT
part thirty two III - extra canon
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty four II - SMUT
part thirty five
part thirty five II - SMUT
party thirty six
part thirty seven
part thirty eight
part thirty nine
part thirty nine II - SMUT
part fourty
part fourty one
part fourty two
part fourty three
part fourty three II - SMUT
part fourty four
part fourty four II - SMUT
part fourty five
part fourty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one

part seventeen

1.7K 28 1
By peterscoconut

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Cloud 9

Beach Bunny

"Oh fuck she's eating him!" Riley yelled putting a hand to her mouth.

"Fucking hell." Louis sweared as he stared deeply into the screen.

The group was lying on Y/n's bed, all cuddled inside a enormous warm blanket watching 'Jennifer's Body.'

"It's hot." May said randomly as she bit her lip.

"I doubt that." Sauce added and furrowed her eyebrows as everyone watched Meghan Fox eat the shit out of some boy.

"Anyways I think I'm gonna go." Divs continued and motioned to get up.

"Where?" Louis asked also straightening up and moving his arm from under her.

"Home smart ass." She said sarcastically and everyone gave out light chuckles.

Louis wasn't doing too well.

He had been pretending to have a happy relationship with divs for a while now and if he was being honest, he didn't completely hate it.

He had always loved to spend time with Divs and for him it was just a normal friendly day with a few kisses here and there.

There were times Divs initiated to have sex with him but he always found a way out of it.

If he was ever going to tell her the truth, he didn't want to make her feel used.

She was still his best friend.

"I'll drop you off then." He told her and she smiled back at him.

"Sure." She blushed.

The two got off from the bed and Louis helped divs put on her jacket.

"Kay bye guys." Divs said opening the door while the girls yelled their good bye's to the two.

"Okay now the important stuff." May said sitting up straight and shutting the laptop with Meghan Fox's face on it.

"We need to plan Divs and Louis' surprise date." She said enthusiastically as the other three sat up in excitement.

"Oh my god yes." Y/n squealed and the girls began muttering amongst themselves.

"So what do we have so far?" May asked the girls.

"Well, we have decided that it's gonna be a bit over the top but also really simple." Riley explained.

"Day or night?" Y/n asked.

"Night." The other three said at once.

"Hey so what if we make it a roof top dinner, we can set it up on Y/n's roof." Riley suggested and the girls all let out agreeable noises.

"Yes! That's perfect!" Sauce exclaimed and the girls began to talk about the food.

"Let's keep it simple, spaghetti and meatballs." Y/n said as the others nodded.

"Bro what if we lay out a tent or something so they can look at the stars and share an ear phone." Sauce added and May quickly wrote that down on the sketch pad she got from Y/n's desk.

"Guys I think we have it planned out- what the fuck." May began but her eyes soon darted to the window as a strange sound came from its direction.

The girls stared intently at what had just happened until a rock hit the window glass and made the same noise again.

"What the fuck." Sauce sweared whilst Riley and Y/n got up to see out the window.

Y/n opened the window and looked down to see Ton standing on the patch of grass besides the tree looking up at them.

"It's Tom." Riley said in an annoyed tone and sat back down on the bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?" May yelled at him as she made her way to look down the window.

"MOM'S CALLING YOU! ITS 3AM SHE NEEDS YOU HOME!" He yelled back with his hands curved around his mouth to amplify his voice.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE! WAIT!" She yelled as Y/n looked between the two siblings. "Y/n see you tomorrow night, mom invited you and your dad over for that dinner I told you about." She said kissing Y/n on the cheek.

May said goodbye to everyone in the room and went out the door back to her house across the street.

Y/n looked down the window still, watching as Tom waited for his sister.

He smiled up at her and she smiled back, but the moment only stayed brief as she heard Sauce's voice reach her ears.

"Y/n, what are you looking at?"

"Nothing, nothing at all."

>

"What the fuck even is this? I don't give a shit about Romeo and his family issues." Tom complained as he put down his literature book on his bed.

"Well, you have to 'give a shit' because it's important for your grades." Y/n said picking up the book and flipping the page.

"Whatever." Tom muttered and rolled his eyes.

It was a Sunny Saturday that day, perhaps eleven in the morning. Y/n and Tom were currently in Tom's room. The two were sitting on the bed surrounded by a clutter of literature books, loose sheets and small notes all covered in Y/n's writing.

They had made past one paragraph of the hundreds Tom was supposed to memorise and analyse, which in turn wasn't efficient enough for Y/n considering she'd be done with all her work given how long they were at it.

"Okay let's read the next one." She said straightening up and giving Tom back his book.

"I don't feel like it."

"Tom."

"Y/n."

"Why do you have to be so annoying!" She said in a flustered tone and threw another book at him.

"Fine whatever."

Y/n spent another hour trying to help Tom with his problems, yet she got no where.

"This is so fucking boring." He said in a low exaggerated sigh.

Y/n rolled her eyes as she listened to the same sentence for the fifth time that hour.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she a genius thought popped into her head.

"Hey, I have an idea." She said slipping through the pages of the book in her hands.

"What now." Tom asked clearly tired of reading absolutely nothing.

Y/n got up from the bed and began walking into Tom's closet.

"What the fuck are you doing-"

"Shut up!" She yelled and pulled out a white shirt and red blanket from his cupboard.

She threw the clothes at him and started picking up her things.

"Memorise all the lines of the first Act like it's a script to a movie." She said hustling to collect her pens and notes.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You said you wanted to be an actor right? Learn the lines and come to my house in an hour at one pm okay?"

"Okay?"

She threw the book of Romeo and Juliet at him and ran out the room.

It had been an hour and half and Tom was standing in front of Y/n's door. He opened it and looked around the room to see no one.

He shut the door carefully and stepped leisurely through the carpet.

"GREGORY! ON MY WORD WE'LL NOT CARRY COALS!" Y/n popped out of nowhere with a white shirt, red scarf and a fake moustache on her face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Tom yelled jumping about in the room.

"Why aren't you wearing what I gave you?" Y/n said disappointed.

"Because it's stupid."

She rolled her eyes and began to explain her plan.

"Did you revise the lines?"

"Yeah?"

"Okay then act." She said and began yelling the lines.

"What-" Tom began but was cut off by Y/n's excessive yelling.

"GREGORY! ON MY WORD WE'LL NOT CARRY COALS!" She repeated and Tom closed his eyes to remember the next line.

"No, for then we should be colliers?" He said with a rather uncomfortable expression on his face.

Tom wanted to be an actor, but weirdly enough he had never acted before.

For him all this seemed to be dumb and useless but he carried on with whatever Y/n was planning.

The two carried on with doing their own play and finally it came to an end.

They role played all the characters, figured out the lines, flung out swords and had a good laugh together as they continued the story.

"Good job Holland, we're done with the act." Y/n said as the two of them were lying on the ground panting from the excessive laughter.

"I'm gonna be honest with you Wheeler-" Tom said but before he could finish the bathroom door shot open and Sauce came out dressed up.

She was wearing black pants, a blue shirt and a black blazer, she had light makeup done on her face which was a rare occasion for sauce and had matching heels on her feet.

"You look dressed up, where are you going?" Y/n asked sitting up on the ground.

"I'm going on a date with Daya." She said picking up her bag and blushing from mentioning her name.

"Oh so you two are making things official?" Y/n smirked at her best friend only to see her blush to a darker shade of pink.

"Maybe." Sauce said and opened the door.

"You were in there the whole time?" Tom asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I could hear you yelling dog shit from in there." She said and closed the door.

"I don't like her."  He claimed.

"SUCK MY DICK!" Came Sauce's voice from behind the closed door and the two chuckled inside the room.

"Well this was fun Wheeler." Tom said getting up and sliding his fake paper sword through his belt.

"I told you Holland."

"Well it's 4, I better get going. Learned a lot today."

"Yeah sure." She said in between a light chuckle.

Tom opened the door and looked back at her.

"See you tonight at dinner."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
767K 30.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
415K 12.2K 101
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...