Our Duet! ๐ŸŽถ ~ KamiJirou Fanf...

Par ArchEnlight

The students are about to start their second year, Kyoka Jirou finds a paper plastered on the wall in the mid... Plus

Prologue ~ ๐Ÿ‘‹
Chptr ~ 1 [ First Day ๐Ÿซ ]
Chptr ~ 2 [ Car Duet ๐ŸŽถ ]
Chptr ~ 3 [ Boba & Karaoke ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽถ ]
Chptr ~ 4 [ Understand๐ŸŒช ]
Chptr ~ 5 [ Please. ๐ŸŒ  ]
Chptr ~ 6 [ BOTB News ๐ŸŽผ ]
Chptr ~ 7 [ Name ๐ŸŽถ ]
Chptr ~ 8 [ 1st Round ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ’ฅ ]
Chptr ~ 9 [ Breakers ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ”ฅ ]
Chptr ~ 10 [ Locked ๐Ÿ”’ ]
Chptr ~ 11 [ Blame ๐Ÿ–ค ]
Chptr ~ 12 [ Im Here ๐Ÿ–‡ ]
Chptr ~ 13 [ Fake ๐Ÿ“ธ ]
Chptr ~ 14 [ Identity Theft ๐ŸŽฉ ]
Chptr ~ 15 [ Card ๐Ÿ’ณ ]
Chptr ~ 16 [ You. ๐ŸŽงโšก ]
Chptr ~ 17 [ Media ๐Ÿ“ณ ]
Chptr ~ 18 [ Studio ๐Ÿ–ฅ ]
Chptr ~ 19 [ Garden ๐ŸŒผ ]
Chptr ~ 20 [ The Drip. ๐Ÿ‘š ]
Chptr ~ 21 [ Quarter Finals ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽถ ]
Chptr ~ 23 [ 2 Sides of the Pond. ๐Ÿ—ป ]
Chptr ~ 24 [ Familiar Name. โŒš ]
Chptr ~ 25 [ Journal ๐ŸŒซ ]
Chptr ~ 26 [ Choreography ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ž ]
Chptr ~ 27 [ Be So Kind ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’• ]
Chptr ~ 28 [ Semi-Finals ๐ŸŒƒ ]
Chptr ~ 29 [ Banquet ๐Ÿท ]

Chptr ~ 22 [ Results ๐Ÿ—’ ] ยฐ Season 1 End

183 6 5
Par ArchEnlight

He frantically walked across the room, a brush of anger overwhelmed him for a brief moment, but he calmed himself.
Why aren't they bothered?! It doesnt seem like anything has faltered them.
He checked media again, the previous photos and articles that had been plastered all over the media was overwhelmed by the performance they put on just now. The thought of them winning made him annoyed,
What did I do wrong.
He scratched his neck, he then heard a knock at his door.
" Call time is in 5 minutes Gendo. " Suza left the mad man in the room and continued ger way to their own band.
" Is he but hurt or something? " the blonde boy said.
" Your saying risky stuff Koskue. " she leaned on the wall.

" You know im saying the truth. " he scoffed and pulled out his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" That was spectacular performance by Kyenki! Lets move on to the just as great Yenshou! "

The compitition ensued as other bands dueled, the wild card Yenshou seemed to under perform which was unexpected. The day seemed to end as quickly as it started, they said the results will be announced in 3 days, during that time the bands were allowed to go back to their family's or continue to practice. Kyenki decided to go back to U.A the week has been hectic and this was a good time to decompress. Denki pressed gently on the brakes and then pulled the hand brake up, he twisted the keys turning the engine off announced.
" Where back home! "

" Already..? " Jirou was resting which seemed to help her recover some energy. Which seemed out of the ordinary was her and Denki were still wearing the costumes. They seemed so emphasised on the compitition that they forgot to change. He stepped out of the car and walked towards her door of the car. He again put the handkerchief around his hand and swung the door open extending his hand out helping her out of the car.
" My Lady~ "

" Thank you my dear~ "

They occasionally had these roleplay type of moments that would feed their goofiness. They continued to make corny flirtatious remarks at eachother till they made it to the door.

" its like you love birds forget that I exist. "
Mina walked by the two of them holding her bag. You could hear the snickering she made as she opened the door. Honestly she didn't mind their adorable tropes when they interacted but she much rathered them flirting in secret rather than in front of her face. It took away the fun of teasing them, but for a master couple counsler Mina knew it was best for nature to take its course.. sometimes.

They trailed behind Mina eventually meeting Kirishima making something in the dormitory Kitchen. When he ooked up to see who just entered his face seemed to glow,

" AAYYY Welcome back! Bro I missed you guys. And wait, Denki my bro you are looking clean! You gotta hook me up with that someday. " he admired his suit, him and Denki immediately started to fill eachother in on whats been happening.

" I must give the credit to Mina she organized everything. "

" I know im amazing~ "

Jirou did a bow gesture that seemed to feed her ego. Then they heard the elevator door ding. The door opened as an ashy haired boy walk out.

" Hey Sh#### Hair is the protein shakes ready? " he was holding 3 bags, one red, black, and yellow.

" Yep, all done also look whos back! " the red hair pointed at the three.

" Hey Kacha- " they yellow bag was thrown at Denki.

" Even you dont skip leg day. " he then dragged the boy by the hair out the door.

Kirishima smiled as he put 3 bottles into a bag,
" We're about to work out cause today is leg day! And you never skip leg day. Anyways I'll see you guys later! " the red head ran out the door practically jogging.

" Okay.. Should we notify the girls we're back? " Jirou said grabbing an apple from the table.

" Of course! " Mina replied.

~~

" Welcome Back!! " Hagakure jagged the two.

" Would you guys like anything? " Yaoyorozu smiled immediatly showing her natural hospitality.

" Sorry but forget that for a moment! You did AMAZING!! We watched every second of your performance! " the invisible girl flashed her Kyenki merch.

" What the- "

" Its great right! Yaomomo made it. "

I need one of those.
Mina silently thought.

" Hey guys. Ribbit. " Tsu waved and entered the girl group.

" Welcome back! " the brunette joined them.

They chatted for a bit talking about the performance and also about the pother bands. Yaoyorozu took a knife from the drawer and cut some apples into even slices. The slid them to the girls to enjoy, they transitioned from the kitchen towards to the living area onto a large coach.
Kyoka plopped herself into the couch, she let out a exhale and closed her eyes. She hadn't had a rest like this in a while but it was relaxing nonetheless. The others continued to chat and talk about some of the contestants, Mina eventually started to spill some beans on what Gendo did but held herself back from completely venting out her anger.

Meanwhile the bonde boy was sweating profusely due to their harsh workouts. He stood back up and controlled his breathe, he felt the muscles in his legs tighten as he deadlifted 256 lb's. As he reached the peak he felt gravity pull him down, he continued to work his calf and upper thighs through multiple sets occasionally changing the weights.

" Alright! Lets call it a day, my legs are killing me. Denki dont forget to do some static stretches to avoid cramps, you to Bakubro. "

" Shut Up Idiot! I'm not done yet! " the ash haired boy yelled. He was currenty doing bench presses on leg day which kinda defeats the purpose but the two didnt want to comment on it.

Kirishima pulled out the protein shakes he made prior and tossed them to each of them,
" Fill up! If you want gains I got a new recipe for my shakes so try it! " he popped the lid off of his and started chugging that bottle like it was nothing. Naturally the other two didnt back down but Denki did notice something indeed,

" It taste like you just added more protein powder.. " he said as he could taste the grainy texture in his mouth.

" Your right! I added 3 more cups! "

" . . . " Bakugo was silent for once, he was to busy to care. But what was amazing was you could see him mouth fuck it and start downing the 60% protein powder shake.

Denki walked away from them then went towards an open space and started stretching, the others continued with their work until a phone started ringing.

Bzzzt!

Bzzzt!

What the?

Denki pulled out his phone from his pocket, he was being called by Mina, confused he swiped the answer bar.

" Hello? "

" Hey Denki meet me in the commons, also make sure to BE QUIET. " she whispered.

Then she hanged up on him which did annoy him a tad bit but it was Mina's shenanigans what could he do. He stood up and grabbed his yellow bag,
" Alright I gotta run catch you later! "

" Aight seeya! "

" WHERE'S THAT BASTARD GOING WE'RE ARE NOT DONE YET?! " He yelled, in the process his muscles gave in and the bar he was lifting fell towards him. Thankfuly Kiri was spotting him.

" Cool your jets before you lose em. " Kirk said laughing.

" Ah shut up. "

~~~~~~~~~~

He gently opened the door to the commons, what was peculiar was all the girls from the class where setting up decorations. Slightly confused he went straight to Mina,

" Whats going down? "

" shh. lower your voice! Also I'm gonna need you to put this on. " she held a sleeping mask with a cat design on it.

" why do I need a sleeping mask? I can't see if I put that on. "

" thats the point sherlock! " she covered his eyes with the mask and handed him off to Yaoyorozu.

He pondered silently as they guided him to the living room where Jirou was asleep. Obviosly he couldnt see so he didnt know she was next to him. Yaoyorozu left him on the couch as she left them to go setup the party. The area was filled with streamers, balloons, and brightly colored objects for aesthetics. The finished room looked beautiful, their were words on the wall that said,
" Congratualions on Advancing! " with ballons and lights shinning on the text.

" Uraraka call Iida and Izuku we need the whole gang! " Mina continued to adjust and fix some decorations to perfection.

" I'll go get everyone else you all stay here and dont be to loud! " she whispered as she sprinted up the stairs, she didnt want to use the elevtor because she was afraid it would make to much noise.

He sat silently waiting for someone to talk or atleast for something to happen. He was told to be silent so he remained silent, what seemed familiar was the thing he was sitting on, it was the couch in the livingroom. Tired from the previous workout he lied down on the couch. The duo were sleeping parallel to eachother without even knowing it, if anyone saw this it would be so picture worthy.

- ~ - ~ -

Where am I?

She jolted up, her surrounding were vivid but not as eye catching as the thing infront of her. The silence was filled with the sudden roar of a crowd, her head felt clouded and foggy. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe! She took a deep inhale, her surroundings became clear. The arena, were it all started. She looked at the crowd, every face was different, not a single face she recognised it was like the crowd was a blur. No matter how much she looked no face was the same, anxiety waved around the corner.

Don't mess up.

She felt the guitar strings, the grainy strings rub her fingertips, all the calluses cuts and cramps had led up to this moment.

Don't Mess Up.

Her hand seemed to tremor, her lungs felt weak and her knees began to buckle. She felt her mind start to run,
how did I get here?! Why am I here?
Questions flooded her mind but what broke her thoughtless wander was words that seemed to resurge.

Waste.

Waste. Waste. Waste. Why did this always pop in her head, the one word she hated to a degree that was unexplainable. Then she looked down to see a guitar and a Mic.

Don't Mess Up Kyoka.

That phrase echoed through her head, a phrase that she told herself always. What always loomed over her was her insecurities,

What do they think of me?

Do they like my voice?

Do they hate me?

Do I look ugly?

Am I good enough..?

The biggest threat to someone is their self. The mind can do cruel things.
Love, and hate are two of the strongest emotions that often clash eachother.

She wanted to leave, she wanted to get out.
Run Jirou.
The feeling of running raced through her heart, as much as she wanted to bolt off the stage she couldn't.

The song she had to sing, it was hard to recall but she remembered it was I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston a song that is powerful and is known for its deep lyrics. What made this song so powerful was the passion and the emotion poured into the piece.

She closed her eyes, the lights went from bright to dim, her voice that felt like an unstable bridge that could fall apart at any moment. She took another deep breath to calm herself and began to do what she could always do.

If I should stay,
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
You, my darling you. Hmm.

Bittersweet memories
that is all I'm taking with me.
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.

The sax solo began as her heart raced, it felt like she was running, running from something. At this point it felt like it was going to explode. She felt like she wasnt able to continue but she looked at the soloist, the bright golden saxophone reminded her of someone.

Denki Kaminari, the golden boy she met on the first day. That arrogant boy who seemed to hit on any girl at anytime. The same boy who would make her laugh on bad days, the same boy that calmed her when she felt like breaking down. The same boy who would push her so she could reach the stars.

This piece is filled with emotion that she cant seem to comprehend just yet, but instead of singing it she began to feel it instead.

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I, I will always love you.

You, darling, I love you.
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.

She finished the piece perfectly, every note she wanted was hit perfectly and she felt as confident as ever. She didnt care where she was, or how she was there. Neither did she care of what people thought. She looked at the crowd again and she saw a bright blonde boy cheering the loudest for her. Out of all the candles he shined the brightest. And under her breathe she seemed to whisper,

" I will always. Love you. "

- ~ - ~ -

Suddenly the stage lights turned off making it pitch dark, so dark she couldnt see anyone. She felt herself panick, why was the lights gone? Then she kept rambling till she started to hear words.

" Wake up. "

" Wake Up Jirou! "

" Huh? " She sprouted up opening her eyes, drawing back to reality she started frantically looking around.

It was a dream..?

She rubbed her eyes and looked closely to the person who waked her up, Yaoyorozu tapped her shoulder again,
" You awake now? Sorry to wake you from your rest.. It was quite rude of me. "

" Oh no your fine, i was just having a wierd dream. " she replied.

" Dream? Care to talk of it? " Momo sat next to her.

" No its really nothing. Anyways! What'd you wake me for, something wrong? "

" Well something did happen.. Wake up Kaminari first and we can continue this conversation outside the living room in the commons. Bring him with you. Also if he asks about the mask he can take it off now, we put it on him for fun. " Momo stood up and left the room.

" Wake up Kaminari? " she looked around and saw the boy knocked out across from her. She jolted realizing she had a dream about him and hes Right There.

Her face felt heated but she just told herself that it was just a dream.

Just a dream.

" Hey! Dork wake up! " she poked his face, he looked adorable with the mask on. Her hands brushed against his cheeks. Before she knew it her face was very close to his.

" Huh? " he swung his head up which made their heads collide. The clash of their heads made her fall back and him lay back down.

" Nice job genius. " he laughed holding his head.

" Your the one that swung their head up at like 90 mph?! " she tapped her forehead checking for a bruise.

" Okay my fault.. But can I take my mask off now? I dont have the best vision right now. "

" Pfft. You have no vision. " she grabbed the mask from his face and threw it on the table.

" What are you talking about? I could see the mask! So technically I could see. "

" Sure. Sure. Whatever makes you happy. And c'mon getup Momo said we gotta meet her in the commons. " she got up and stretched, one of her favorite feelings is stretching after a nice rest.

" I'm getting up! How does my hair look? I get bed head a lot. " he started to fluff it which made Jirou crack up a bit.

" Its fiiiine. " she said in a sarcastic tone and walked towards the door.

" I definitely have bed hair. " he said pulling his hair down.
I gotta cut it one of these days.

She pulled the door open and saw all the decorations, they everyone sprang up.

" Congratulations! You've advanced to the semi-finals! "

Shocked she covered her mouth in excitement. Denki scratched his head and asked,
" Doesn't it get announced 2 days from now or something? Asking this cause I dont wanna get my hopes high just yet. "

Mina walked to them with her phone out and an e-mail open.
" For the public they pospone saying who advances for anticipation, but for contestants they are told immediately so they can get ready for their next performance. So congratulations! Im so proud of you guys! " she hugged them tightly, a little awestruck he stood silently but that didnt last long because he was always like a firework.

" LET'S GOO! WE ADVANCING TO THE SEMI-FINALSS!!! "

He jumped in joy and had the brightest smile, for Jirou it was relief, relief that she new for a fact that they would advance.
She smiled brightly the same exact smile as the blonde boy infact. Then Kirishima yelled,

" Alright! Lets get this party started! "
He immediatly headed to the food stands.

Everyone soon followed begind him, others went to Jirou to congratulate her and give compliments, for Denki he spent time with Sero describing the stage and some of the people he met.

A few hours later the party died down and most of the students checked in for the night, the classic 3 were just lounging talking about the event and how lucky they were. Mina felt a bit drowsy, she tried to keep her eyes open but eventually fell asleep on the bean bag chair while Denki and Kyoka were talking. Hearing Mina's loud snore they decided to move somewhere else,

" So where we going? " she asked slightly tired.

" Idk. " he shrugged with a smirk on his face.

" Your the one that gestured we should go- nevermind, where should we go then? "

They sat in silence trying to think of a cool spot they could talk and vibe in. Then the blonde boy pointed up.

" Hey I mi~ght know how to get roof access without sounding off the alarms. Wanna go? If you dont thats fine- "

" I dont believe you can do that, me and Mina has been trying to get on the roof but that dang security alarm keeps busting us. "

" Wanna bet? "

" 5 dollars. "

" Easy Cash! "

" But first, lets get some snacks. I'll grab my bag you find some snacks! " he ran over to his gym bag and emptied the stuff in a shoe box and placed it on a shelf somewhere. On the other end Jirou grabbed loads of chips and even some chocolate bars. Lastly she went to the fridge and put a 16 pack of caprisun. They shoved the items in the bag, he hoisted the bag up and then he bolted towards the stairwell,

" Hey wait up! " she yelled quietly as she grabbed a pint of icecream and two spoons.

" C'mon lets go! "

She chased him up the stairs to the 5th floor, since the roof was tilted it was going to be a bit difficult to have a good spot to sit on. He opened a trap door to the attic he climbed up but turned around to help her up. He sighed and started searching for something.

" What are you doing? The hatch has a lock that if tampered it notifies the teachers. "

" Give me a minute- boom! " he help up a key, then he took a left to anoyher hatch and popped the key in and twisted it.

" And you. Owe me. 5 buckaroos! " he said in a smug way.

" How did you even get a key? "

" I didn't, they just left it here because maybe they were to lazy to find an actual spot to put it. " he shrugged.

" Okay lets go up! " he said grabbing onto the metal ladder.

They climbed the ladder and made it to a small flat section on the roof, he believed the reason why tis was flat compared to the very angled roof was to make cleaning the roofs easier. They sat down and opened their snack bag, he pulled out a bag of chips and opened it for them both to share. They talked about their first meeting and the performance at the festival. They joked around and got more tired along the face.

He laid down and stared at the sky, he let the sound of the wind blowing the trees fill the silence. Following his lead she laid next to him, the cool breeze brushed against them. For some reason his heart began speeding up, he realized that he was laying right mext to her again, safe. He felt an obligation to keep her safe, keep that smile that would fuel his day. Relaxed was how he felt, no matter where he was when he was with her he had the time of his life. Something clicked just then, like flipping a switch to a light bulb he realized that he loved her.

We're just friends.. Right?

'Friend' he felt sore when his name was used when hes associated with her.

" Hes just a friend. "

He didnt want to be just a friend he wanted more, was he greedy for wanting more than being a best friend? He sighed which seemed to catch her attention.

" Whats wrong? "

" Hm? "

He felt flustered, but went back to his somewhat 'cool' self after sitting back up.

" Wanna watch something? Theirs been this series on netflix I've been wanting to watch. We can watch it on my phone. "

" Sure. " she sat up right next to him and grabbed the pint of icecream she slid closer to him and handed him a spoon which he gladly accepted.

The night grew colder which only drew them closer to eachother for more warmth, they were too emerced in the movie to realize how close they were. And before they new it their hands interlocked, the warmth from eachother made them both nervious but they didnt want to let go. They knew what they were doing but each didnt stop, small steps would led to leaps but this moment this was enough.

The two eventually went through their snack supply and stayed awake through the night from the entertainment and the sugar which kept them awake, but eventually their minds caught up with their bodies. She leaned her hed over his shoulder and felt herself drift asleep, he noticed her and he threw his phone in the bag. He then rested his head on hers. He recalled the last time they slept under the stars together right before BOTB began. The song they sang that day echoed in his head that very moment,

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away

For love may come and tap you on the shoulder
Some starless night
And just in case you feel you wanna hold her
You'll have a pocketful of starlight

The night on that day began to cloud up, dark clouds covered the starry sky, and the wind only made it cooler. He hummed a gentle melody as he adjusted his arm around her and pulled her in closer. And with that, like some soppy love movie the clouds began to clear and a blanket of stars covered the once starless night.

It seems like Denki just used his
pocket full of starlight.

A/N ~ Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket never let it fade away.. I really hope you guys enjoyed this long chapter. I have some finals coming up so I gotta focus so this will be a small break that wont last long I promise! Anyways thank you so much for the amazing journey and I hope you'll stay until the end!

Words: 4256

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.6K 144 16
Denki Kaminari, the happy energetic blonde is the perfect peer. Always happy and positive. Always a smile. But what if all of it were a ruse? A mere...
44.8K 990 34
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ Their second year at UA High begins and Kaminari Denki gets all excited. Especially when his best friend Jirou Kyouka is there wit...
170K 4.3K 47
Ever since the sports festival denki kaminari's been all over Ibara shiozaki from class 1-B and has asked her out multiple times failing, even with t...
89.2K 1.4K 20
18 year old high school hero, Kyoka Jiro not only wanted to dream of becoming a musician, has also yet have another dream of becoming a hero. and so...