Brelione//DruigxOC

By sairenepogue

"Druig, yes, he controls minds. But Brelione, well she controls everything else." This is almost entirely bas... More

Guide to This Book
Always
he knows
Illusions
berry picking
latibule
tell me
Silent Goddess
flatter me
lovely
Never
perfect team
guilt
the human party
hypothermia
play nice
greed
heart
smelly europeans
doggy paddle
future
(not part of story)
white at the wedding
(not part of story)
rewrite the stars
pretty boy
the frustration of commuication
what is happening to me?
made to fail
told you
sinking ship
last night alive
sharing the end of the world
inevitable
rebirth
forgiveness
strengthened
light weights
a life worth living
the greatest tragedy
perceptions
free
through the eyes of another
purple wax
body heat
the explorers
Very Good
Cant Stay Here
(A/N) Lets Talk
love, love and more love
The Demon
Eternal Love Doesnt Die
Brief Update
Alone Again
If Anyone Can
New Book and Tiktok

Matching

7.7K 122 21
By sairenepogue

He watches me, standing behind the trees and concealed by their greens. He thinks he's so slick, as if I cant feel the footsteps against my own plants. Through the eyes of a bird, I watch as his face flushes pink, a hand over the bottom half of his face to stop a laugh. Surely he knows that I'm aware of his presence. But I decide to let him think he's a talented spy, flowers lifting from the ground at my footsteps. It's a gorgeous day if I do say so myself, the sun is bright but the breeze is just strong enough that I don't sweat from it. The seasons have changed, spring finally amongst us as flowers open their petals to the sky and the trees grow their emerald blankets once more. It wouldn't hurt anyone if I speed up the process, I think as I lift my hand to the bark of one of the trees, a canopy of green making a nice shady spot for myself.

Its the perfect day to sit and spend some time with myself, my bag right under my arm. I feel a breeze particularly strong, Makarri's form coming up right next to me with a menacing grin.
You've got a fan.

She signs, a smile on her face. She's dressed in something new, something that I assume she had just swiped from somewhere off miles away. The fabric is deep blue with little images of leaves and flowers around the collar. The sleeves have some form of elastic at the wrist to cling to them while leaving a flowy sleeve along the arm. It's a genius design, I figure I should probably have her go back and grab one for me as well.  I nod, sharing the smile.

So I see.

I sign back, looking over my shoulder. I see his shoulder swipe back, hiding behind the bark of a tree. His body is entirely hidden, all except for his shoe. He can't be serious, how do I let him off when he's so obvious? He's been trying to speak to me for a couple of days but it seems that he always gets stopped or interrupted by the others, leaving him sulking. I feel bad, sure but I wish he would just let the cat out of the bag.

New shirt?

I ask, nodding towards the material. She grins, knowing she's been caught with a nod.

What they know can't hurt them. Compensation for saving them from deviants, right?

I let out a silent laugh, nodding. She's got a point. Plus, they never saw her coming and what are they gonna do? Get on their high horses and tip toe over here to take it back?

Get me some compensation.

I reply, making her smile. I mean, I wouldnt mind having a shirt like that. It's well made, definitely expensive. I lift my hand over the dirt, a chunk of shining material smacks into my palm, catching her dark eyes.

For them, it's worth at least ten of those shirts.

I hand the large chunk to her, watching as she admires the way the metal shines under the light.

For them.

I remind her, making her roll her eyes. She's gone, leaving the dirt slightly stirred and a whizz through my ears. I trust that she'll do as I please, even if she begs me for a new piece later. "Brelione,"His deep voice hits me, his footsteps are little vibrations against the greens.

I hold back my smile, turning to see him finally coming out from behind the tree. I lift my chin, questioning him. "How do you think Ajak would feel if she found out about this? Didnt she say that stealing is very, very bad?"He asks. He's got that menacing smirk on his face, acting all cool as he walks towards me. And I love it, of course I do. He's dressed in his suit as per usual, always pushing human customs away like the plague. He'd look good in a white shirt and some accessories.

What about spying?

He looks back at me, licking his lips and shrugging his shoulders. "Simply admiring from afar."He replies. He leans against one of my trees, his blue eyes taking in its new and improved appearance. He looks back at me, watching as my hands move.

Why from afar?

He chuckles, sighing as he looks away.

"Well, you're not the most approachable person."I laugh at that, covering my mouth as I laugh. Oh, as if. That's just ridiculous. He acts as if he didn't watch me fall over this morning because I forgot where the table was. It was the laugh of the morning. They had all woken up before me, eating breakfast and cooking something up in a new thing Phastos had made. I had grabbed my cup of juice, going to put it on the table when I fell forward. Ikaris was able to grab me before I hit the floor. "Really fell for me, huh?"He had asked, helping me up. How could I ever be unapproachable? "Something funny?"He asks. I sigh, continuing my walk. I know the most beautiful spot just up ahead, right where these hills come to an end and a pond begins. I can feel him walking behind me, arms behind his back as he follows.

Nothing else to do today? I sign.

Perhaps it could come off as rude to somebody else, but Druig always gets it. "Nothing that I'd rather do. Where are you off to?"He asks. His hand slithers around my arm, making me grin. Makarri shows up next to me, a stack of shirts in her hand. "If it isn't your accomplice."He says as Makarri tucks most of the stack under her arm, all except one.

What is he on about? She signs.

I just shake my head, gasping as she unfolds the shirt she has brought for me. It's olive green, leaves, and roses embroidered around the collar. And in the palm of her hand, she shows me a goldish ring, a purple stone in the near middle. It's messily made, sure, but gods it is gorgeous. She wears a big smile as I take it, Druig watching me as I do so, placing it on my finger.

The gold was heavy.

She signs. I stare at it, noting how there seems to be little engravings along the gold, small symbols shaved into it.

It's lovely. I sign.

She pulls another shirt from the stack, tossing it to Druig. He takes it, looking down at it with a frown.

Oh, stop. You know you like it. Now go put it on, we won't look.

She signs. With a huff, dramatic as usual, he pulls the shirt over his head, staring back at us. I put my hands together, clapping lightly. I pull mine over my head, fixing it so that it's not too odd over my light gown.

We're matching.

He nods, smiling. "I suppose we are, but I don't think this flatters me."He says. Before he can take it off, I grip his hand, shaking my head. It's a commitment. Makarri's grinning wide, pulling me to the side. Well, to the side means across the hills.

Remember, I am still number one. She signs, grinning.

Obviously, Makarri. Druig and I have nothing going on to worry about, though. I reply.

Fully a lie, anyone could see. Well, at least I think. Druig is practically stuck to my side, I haven't been able to be fifty feet away from him in years. He's always somewhere close, hand on my shoulder or whispering something to me. She raises an eyebrow, making me grin.

Oh, so he's stalking you? I should tell Ajak.

She teases. She'll be the death of me. I jump all too quick, pulling at her hands and shaking my head. She laughs, hands on my shoulders. She hums, fixing my shirt that had gotten a little messed up when she pulled me through the woods.

Why not make it official? It's so boring watching this happen. She's got a point.

But commitment is no fun, especially when we will always be here. I'd hate to commit to a relationship with him only to break it off in two hundred years and never be able to love each other again. If we don't commit it will last longer.

Brelione. She signs.

I just shrug, unable to give her a proper answer. In a whiz im back next to Druig, Makarri pointing at her eyes before pointing at me, disappearing once more. The speed of her pushes my hair back, the orange curls getting messed up. Druig is amused by my agony, pushing the hair back into place and combing it with his fingers. "Why so mad, Brelione? Trouble in paradise?'He jokes. I place my hands on his wrists, pushing them down with false anger.

Shush.

He takes his grip on my arm again, walking with me through the land. I move to the side, going to help one of the trees when he stops me. "Ah, ah, ah. None of that, Lione. If something isn't broken you shouldn't fix it."He says.

Take your own advice, darling.

I reach over again, pushing through his loose grip on my arm. He laughs, telling me to quit it. I lift a finger, the pointer. "You already fixed one."He says.

Didn't you say you can't fix it if it's not broken?

I tap the tree, the bark becoming saturated and joyous, the color spreading along its branches and roots, flowers sprouting around it.

Ajak won't believe you.

He lets out a low laugh, dragging me along with little resistance. He lifts his hand, making me twirl underneath him like some sort of ballerina. "Are you blushing?"He asks. I shake my head, his arm around my shoulders as we approach the pond.

The water is shining and green, still cold enough from the winter that the fish move painfully slow, their dark silhouettes visible from here. I take a seat in the grass, the greens parting to make a spot that won't scratch against my skin as I take my things out of my bag. A roll of paper, thick and slightly curled from being rolled up. I place four crystals down on each corner, taking my jar of water out and my pallet along with my brushes. "Painting all day?"He asks, laying down.

As usual.

He nods, placing his head in my lap just so that it's in my way.

"You know, no matter how many paintings of sunsets and clouds and goats that I've seen you make, none of them can even compare to your beauty."He says. I smile, ignoring his words. I lean down, pressing a light kiss to his forehead. He leans up, pressing his forehead against mine and letting out a low breath. "You should get painting, the fish won't stay there forever."He whispers, a satisfied grin plastered on his face as he leans away. Why must he torture me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.3K 27
An MCU Eternals and Druig x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Druig and this story takes place in the mov...
349K 16.4K 17
"𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞." "𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐡𝐞�...
291K 11.2K 20
"My love, all we have is time." oc x druig (marvel's Eternals) oc x ikaris (marvel's Eternals) #1 originalcharacter #2 lovetriangle #1 Ikaris #1 Eter...
153K 5.1K 32
"We are Infinite." In which a powerful, unloved girl finds purpose in the hands of beings greater than infinity. "She believed she could, and so sh...