Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +2

Bonus chapter +1

16K 332 135
By dontworryboutit123

Ashanti De' Luca

Imogen Valentina De' Luca

My baby girl. My pride and joy.

" Hi!" I coo to the tiny baby in my arms. My thumb brushes over her brow, the barely there hair tickling the pad of my thumb as I lean down, peppering kisses on her chubby cheeks.

" Did you sleep well?" I question as she coos softly." I would hope so since we got some decent hours of sleep last night," I whisper as I walk her to her changing table to check her diaper.

Imogen was four months old.

Born on August 17th. She was the sweetest little baby ever. But when she cried she wasn't very sweet. She would make it known when she was uncomfortable, needed a diaper change, the boob, or a nap.

She was so quiet but so vocal at the same time, but mostly quiet.

The floorboards creaked behind me, indicating that her father was trying to sneak up on me. I felt his body heat on my back before his breathing tickled the skin on the back of my neck. His big hands wrapped around my waist, pressing me against his hard front.

My smile spread across my cheeks so big that the corners of my mouth started to burn.

Alessandro dug his head into my neck, inhaling a deep breath before brushing his lips against my skin softly. "Good morning, butters." His voice is husky and thick with sleep.

" Good morning," I greet as I finish up Imogen's diaper and lean over to throw the old diaper into the diaper genie.

As I lean out of his hold, Alessandro's hands abandon my waist and reach out for our daughter. He puckers his lips up, preparing himself for the impact of her chubby cheeks.

" Buongiorno mia bella principessa," he speaks to her in a softer tone, almost like a whisper. It warms my heart everytime he speaks to her in Italian and in general.

-goodmorning my pretty princess

We were both so attached to the small bundle of joy that we created. She was one of the best things that we have ever done. Each day with her was a blessing and I cherished every moment and memory that we have created.

" You look just like your momma, and your momma is the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen." He smiles at me as Imogen stares at him with a small smile, her gums on slightly on display. " Yeah, you do." The sounds of his kisses on her cheek and her little giggles make me melt on the spot.

After I'm done cleaning up the changing table, I walk out of the room behind Alessandro, turning the lights off and closing the door behind me. Instead of taking the steps, he takes the elevator near the stairwell— an extra precaution he had installed when I was pregnant.

Alessandro was always cautious and extra gentle with Imogen, it was as if he was afraid he would break her. If anything I think she felt more at peace in his arms than anywhere else.

My camera roll was filled with the cutest pictures of him knocked out the couch with her napping on his chest, his hands always holding her against his chest protectively.

Imogen had us both wrapped around her tiny pinkie finger.

With her doe eyes, freckled cheeks, the small curls that just began to appear on her head. She had my nose, lips, and eyes, she was all me.

Although her eye color was a mix of brown and hazel. Just like Marco, one eye had a tad bit more green in it than the other.

Sage and I found it uniquely strange how our kids were the only ones with this condition. I found it even more uniquely strange how Imogen ended up with green eyes instead of blue until Adrianna explained that her father had green eyes and so did Sebastian and Luca.

She explained that the green eyes skipped generations when she got to hold Imogen for the first time.

Maria and Tati's kids were the only ones with the hazel eyes in the family.

Marco and Imogen were the only ones with heterochromia.

The only difference was that Marco had sectoral heterochromia in one eye, while Imogen also had sectoral heterochromia while the other eye was more centered.

She was my beautiful baby girl. I couldn't explain the overwhelming love that I experienced when I first held her in my arms. The happiness and pure joy that Alessandro and I had when she was born was indescribable.

When she was first born Alessandro was afraid to hold her. He stood beside the bed, biting down on his thumbnail refusing to hold her in the fear that he would make her cry... or drop her.

It wasn't until Alex and Alessa marched in, dragged him by his ear to the chair beside me and handed him the baby did he hold her. He bawled his eyes out when she was in his arms, caressing her cheeks and the crown of her head while she stared blankly at him.

The guys didn't even judge him because they all acted like fools when they first held their children. Alessandro was the last brother to have a kid, even though our children were all very close in age, either a year or two apart.

" What time do we need to get ready?" I asked as we sat on the dark green velvet, upholstered couch that was big enough to fit our whole family. Another one sat opposite us as he turned on the television.

The couches were the statement pieces in our living room. The walls were painted a light grey with Victorian style walls, the floors were white with light grey marbling, and the accents in the room were gold, white, and hints of black.

The chandelier was another eye catcher. It was gold, matching the theme of the room. The bulbs were hidden behind a frame that sort of mimicked the shape of ocean coral. The shimmer finish of it made it look beautiful and stand out even when it wasn't lit.

It was my favorite piece in the room.

Imogen began to get a little fussy in Alessandro's arms. I looked at the time and noticed that it was her next feeding hour. " Right on time." Alessandro chuckles as he hands her off to me.

I take the baby from him after I get into a comfortable position on the couch. I lifted my shirt up just enough to where Imogen was able to latch onto my nipple.

" Right after she's done feeding," he says." Our bags are already packed in the car so all we have to do is shower and get ready."

" Do you think she'll be okay in those cold temperatures?"

We were spending our holiday season in Russia, it was the Romanov's turn to host Christmas this year. I had never been to Russia because last year the De'luca's hosted Christmas, and the year before Sienna's family hosted while I was in L.A.

" She should be fine, especially since you brought her an entire wardrobe room to last her through the whole winter." He jokes as he grips my clothed kneecap, his thumb swiping back and forth as he smiles at me.

" I wanted to be prepared." I defend myself as he smiles.

" I know, baby, I know." Alessandro leans over, pressing his lips to mine. " And she's going to look so cute all bundled up thanks to you. You're a great mom, baby."

" Complimenting will get you everywhere St." I smiled into the kiss, pressing one more to his lips before we pulled apart.

" I hope it does." He winks, eyes dropping to the ring shining bright as ever on my finger.

Two years.

We had been married for two years and no one knew it.

Our marriage was our greatest kept secret. Our families thought that we had been married for one year. The secret of our marriage made it all the more special to us because it was something that only we knew.

And we would carry it to the grave.

Plus I got two wedding anniversary celebrations.

Nothing about our relationship has changed except for the fact that I get happier and happier with each passing day. My love for him grows every second, minute, and hour of the day.

And our sex life is still very much existent.

When the doctor gave us the all clear after Imogen was born, it was like he was putting in overtime and was pouncing on me any chance that he could. Some nights were restless due to him waking me up in the middle night with his dick hard as a fucking rock.

Even with a baby he still managed to find the time to fuck the living daylights out of me.

And on top of the baby— he took over De' Luca tech.

His hours were long but he always made time for me and Imogen. He made sure to be home in time for dinner every night and still managed to run a successful business.

He and the twins even made it on the Forbes thirty under thirty list this year. They were all doing so amazingly well and I couldn't have been prouder.

I, on the other hand, somehow got talked into becoming Ivy and the band's business manager. They're band was quickly rising on the charts and in return came rushing in so many brand deals that they had no idea what to do.

I was the one with a business degree so naturally they came to me.

At first I was hesitant because business and friendships usually don't mix, but we all trusted each other and working together was easy because I knew them before rising to fame. I knew what they had envisioned for themselves from the very beginning because I was there for the process.

My life was going better than I ever envisioned for myself.

It was all perfect.

" Shhhh," I soothed Imogen cries down as we ascended into the air. Her ears most likely started to pop as we got into the skies. " Va bene bambina, papà è proprio qui." I whisper as her cries dwindle down into soft coos.

-It's okay baby girl, daddy's right here

I pay her back softly as Ashanti returns from the bathroom. Her juicy couture tracksuit suit hugging her curves nicely. The sweats were low rise showing a gap with a tad bit of her skin exposed.

" Is she alright? I heard crying from the bathroom." She sat down next to me, rubbing Imogen's back as she propped her head onto my shoulder.

" Yeah, I think her ears just started to pop a little but she's okay." I kiss her forehead as she begins to fall asleep in my arms. " I'm going to put her in one of the back rooms."

" Okay." Ashanti runs her thumb over Imogen's cheek before I get up to head to a back room. The girls quickly take my spot on the couch and begin to chat.

Once I'm in the back room for the babies, I find Imogen's portable baby bassinet and place her inside of it. I find her pacifier with her elephant stuffy attached to it and gently place it between her lips.

There were three rooms in the back.

One for the babies.

One for the toddlers.

And one for the kids.

The babies and toddlers were down for now while the kids were up playing games quietly.

I walked back into the main cabin and plop down next to my brothers.

" I can't believe that we're all parents," Gianni sighs," Well almost all of us." He looks to Viktor, Vadim, Khalid, and Carlos. Santana was excused because he and Elias had recently adopted.

" Yeah," Vadim says, sounding a tad bit suspicious if you ask me." We're working on it."

Mhmmm.

I nod my head as the conversation moves along. Most of us talked about how the girls put us in a two year limit between having children. Although Antonio was sure that the twins would be the last he had, even I knew that was a damn lie.

Unless he got a vasectomy, I don't see how it was possible.

Our family seemed to grow by the year. Nonno and Nonna had fifteen great-grandchildren alone, and we were only just getting started.

If one thing was for certain, the De'Luca legacy wasn't going anywhere, any time soon.

" What are you guys talking about?" Natalia and the girls come over to us. Ashanti plopped herself in my lap, throwing her legs over the arm of my seat as I rubbed the side of her ass.

" Fatherhood." Giovanni replies as he hooks his chin onto Sage's shoulder, batting his eyelashes at her as she shakes her head, a sigh leaving her lips as she looks away.

" We'll see," she simply says as Giovanni silently celebrates his small possible victory.

Giovanni wanted so badly for Marco to have a little sibling. He loved the idea of Marco being the protective older brother, whether it be for a sister or a brother. Hell, he was already showing signs of being overprotective of his cousins.

He also just wanted another baby because he loved being a father to Marco. He was such a good dad— we all were given the fact that our parents weren't the best.

And I think that's what made us good parents. We learned from their mistakes, we learned to love and care for our children, never wanting them to go through the trauma and heartache that we went through.

Our kids would know happy homes filled with love and healthy relationships with their parents.

While we talked for a little while longer, a flight attendant came around and asked what we would like to drink or eat. I asked for water while Ash got a fruit bowl and insisted that we share it.

" How is Imogen doing?" Rhea asked as she massaged Anthonie's scalp, he leaned into her chest as he munched on a pastry.

" Oh she's great," Ashanti gushed as she talked about our daughter. " I just want her to stay a tiny baby forever and never grow up."

The women in the circle laughed at her statement in understanding. " I know, they get so big so fast and it's like where did all the time go," Abby pouts from her spot next to Antonio.

" We just have to cherish these moments while they last." Tati teaches over and squeezes her hands." You're doing amazing Ash, all of you are."

" I can't wait to have babies," Alex sighs as she leans onto Alessa.

It was oddly surprising that neither Alex and Alessa had kids yet. It was even more surprising that we all had kids before them.

But then again their business was just starting to take off and they were signing new artists left and right. Ivy and the band were going on their first tour soon and they were the girls top priority being that they were the labels pride and joy. There was a lot of pressure on their shoulders but they managed to thrive.

They seemed content with being aunts but the baby fever was high, especially when everyone around them were having children.

" Soon, Svetlyachok," Viktor promises as he fiddles with Alex's wedding band.

-firefly

Viktor and Vadim were busy preparing to take over Val's companies and clubs. They had been busy as well so it wasn't like they weren't trying for children— they were just busy.

And even though they were busy, they still managed to keep our sisters happy. There was never a moment where they weren't smiling, it was like they were still sixteen and falling in love all over again.

The baby monitor in Ash's hand began to emit the soft sounds of Imogen moving around, a smile formed on my face as I thought of my little princess.

I loved her so much. I didn't think it was possible to love someone so quickly within seconds of meeting until I held her in my arms.

My beautiful baby girl.

Imogen and Ashanti were my reason for living, my reason for waking up, and my reason for wearing a bulletproof vest on missions to ensure that I would always come home to them.

Ashanti wouldn't tell me her name until she was born, so it was a surprise to me that she named our daughter after me.

Imogen Valentina De' Luca.

She was going to be a daddy's girl for sure. The way she melted and relaxed into me when she was fussy, the comfort she found in laying on my chest brought me such an overwhelming sense of joy when I felt her snuggle into me.

She was so perfect.

And my relationship with Ashanti felt stronger than ever with her here. They were my girls and I would protect them from everything for as long as I could.

I reached for my phone seeing that we had almost seven hours left on this flight. I smiled softly at my phone screen, seeing the family picture of Ashanti holding Imogen in her arms with a bright smile while I smiled at the two.

My girls. I loved them more than words could express.

HEY BESTIES!!!

So it was a totally coincidence that both Imogen and Marco have heterochromia. I didn't plan on doing it until I zoomed in on Imogen's face claim and saw that she actually had it so here we are.

I hope that you guys have enjoyed this chapter and officially introduced to Imogen Valentina De'Luca!

I love you guys to the moon and back, alexis!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 261 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
521K 11.8K 53
18+ His first mistake was letting her go Hers was taking him back Four years after Alessio had Karma relocated to London, she returns. Karma returns...
294K 7.3K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
1.2M 27.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...