Step Daddy Keith | 18+

By Itz_zo_Izzy

They say its the worst when your parents get divorced. Y/n thought they'd always be the happy little family... More

Divorce
New Daddy
Wear Something Pretty
The Rolling Stones
A little too much to drink
Because of you
I can't remember
I want to go home
The kiss
Night at the Whisky
I want you
The Beach
No
Only you
Make me yours
Caught... sort of
Dreams
Santa Monica
Don't worry my love
Diamonds
Royalty
On the road
Fireplace
I love you
Bad Medicine... oh and they knew too
Now Daddy knows
Jealous
Not feeling so well
Which one is right?
Disaster
Dead Flowers
Heartache
You make me cry
Not like you
Fantasy
Please Daddy
Wild horses
Tempation falls
I'm just your fool
I can't let you go
Mixed Emotions
Home Sweet Home
Just the two of us
Light my Love
Tough Choices
New Friends
Time for You
All Over The Place
Fun Memories
New Step-dad
Miss you
On the run
Assumptions
Suspicious Minds
Conflicted
Aftermath
Just a Little Longer
Surprise
Crazy Vacation
A/N
You can't say we never tried
I'm Not The Only One

Farewell

417 19 7
By Itz_zo_Izzy

This somehow went unnoticed by my mother and I intended to keep it that way because it meant nothing.
~•~•~•~•~

This is it, our last morning together for awhile. I'm trying so hard for my busy mind to not ruin the moment and rather enjoy it.

"What is it that you'd like to do this fine morning darling?" Keith was in a playful mood this morning and I could tell by the way he roll and hovered over me with a cheeky grin.

"I don't know I just want to spend every second with you." I reached up to caress his cheek, he leaned into my touch.

"Then that's what we'll do." He planted a kiss on the palm of my hand and his hands grabbed a hold of my hips, instinctively my legs wrapped themselves around his hips.

"Let's get going darling." He got up with me in his hold and headed for the bathroom to start the day with a refreshing shower.

"Let me get the water running wait right here kitten." Keith placed me on the counter before fixing the water like he said. I winced at the coldness of the counter against my warm, bare skin. We were both nude from the passionate and steamy night we had only a few hours ago.

"Come here my little flower." Keith opened his arms for me as he picked me up once again and then stepped into the shower. The water was the perfect temperature, not too hot nor too cold but just right.  His pet names for me had my stomach fluttering with butterflies and my cheeks reddening with heat. He never failed to make me feel loved and special. Keith let me down from his embrace and I stood under the water long enough to wet my hair.

"Now why is my baby doll so quiet this morning?" Keith sensed my lack of verbal response and left a trail of love bites from the crook of my neck up below my ear. His teeth gazed my earlobe lightly causing a shiver to run up my spine and goosebumps to form.

"I'm sorry." I sighed not wanting to kill the mood, he's made this morning so lovely I'd hate to ruin it.

"It's alright my love you can talk to me." He pulled back towards him so my back was up against his chest, his arms brought a feeling comfort and secureness.

"I guess I'm just a bit down that I won't have you to myself until you get back and I'll miss you." I turned around, looking intently into his eyes before snuggled into neck as my arms wrapped around him, wanting to be as close as possible.

"I see my sensitive flower is a little more sensitive and emotional this morning, it's going to be alright kitten." He said softly trying to make me feel better, which it did as he rubbed my back softly in a soothing manner.

We continue our shower and then got ready for the day. We didn't have much time today because their flight left quite early in the day. We were going to meet up with the rest of the Stones and a few other friends to go out to eat breakfast.

"Let me get the suitcases in the car then we can start heading over there." Keith let me know as he carried both of his heavy suitcases down the stairs.

"Let me help you." I was about to take one of the suitcases but he held onto it tighter.

"It's fine I got it jewel." He insisted with a chuckle and headed out the door. I grabbed my purse and locked the front door after making sure everything else was locked.

The Californian sun was up and beaming making it a beautiful day. The soft wind was nice and cool, sitting down in the passenger seat Keith got in the driver seat and started the engine. He drove off making it to a favorite dinner were our friends were already seated at a table.

"There they are how long does it take you two get it if the house?" Mick knitted his brows and smoked his cigarette.

"Well we all know what they're doing that they can't get out of the house early." Bill smirked thinking with a dirty mind. I only smiled amused to be around such interesting and amusing people I call my friends.

"Oh shut up." Keith tried to sound annoyed but there was a big smirk planted on his face. I rolled my eyes playfully and it got me a small slap on the ass and a big kiss on my cheek.

"Didn't need that mental image." Tommy raised both his brows and his lips formed a line. Keith and I sat on the two open seats saved for us.

"Oh well buddy." Nikki patted Tommy's shoulder with a grin.

"Let's get ordering we're running on a schedule." We went on to eat and it went in for about an hour before time had gone by. From there it was time to head off to the airport.

"I'm not good at goodbyes." I sighed a heavy breathe now realizing how long it's going to be until we see each other again.

"This isn't goodbye my love." There was a slight frown on Keith's face from my words. His finger reached to hook under my chin and lifted my head to look up at him. His smile then grew softly and it reflected on my face.

His smile is so beautiful and contagious. By now everyone else became a blur in the background as I paid my full attention to my lover, who was only inches away from me.

"I'll try to call every night if I can, I'll do my best to not miss a day but the time difference is going to make it a bitch." His smile widen as he let out a chuckle.

"I love you." I took his larger hands into mine and I could feel his thumb rub over my engagement ring I had on my ring finger. I could stay like this forever, just looking into my beloveds dark, honey colored eyes lovingly.

"I love you." Keith rested his forehead on mine, our noses touched, and then our lips finally met. That's when his arms pulled me up against his chest, closing the tiniest gap that was between us. My hands reached up and fingers danced around with his brunette locks as his fingers gripped my hips tightly against his.

"Aww why does life have to go on and keep these two lovebirds apart." I could faintly hear Nikki sniffle in the distance.

"Alright you two, I hate to break you apart but we have to get going." Mick spoke up which caused us to break the kiss. I'll miss those plump lips and sugary sweet kisses.

"I miss you already." I couldn't help that my lips formed into a pout and my eyes got a bit watery.

"Awe my baby." Keith cooed as he pulled me into another bear hug, I snuggled my face into his neck and we both hung onto each other for dear life.

"You see now I need me someone who'll miss me that much when I go away." Nikki's comment caused everyone around to erupt into laughter including me.

"Let's get going!" Staff called out and it was really time for them to get going in order to stay in schedule so I broke the hug as much as I didn't want to.

"It's never goodbye, I'll see you later doll." Mick swept in front of Keith for a hug I returned.

"See you later Mick." I laughed.

"Don't you worry I'll keep him in line." Charlie assured and I also pulled him in for a hug.

"Thanks Charlie." I whispered and pecked his cheek.

"And I'll also be keeping an eye on him." Mick added.

"Alright." Keith rolled his eyes at his band mate.

"Later little bird." Bill smiled and I couldn't let his get away without a hug.

"Later Bill." I looked over at the quiet Mick Taylor and also pulled him in a hug.

"See you soon Y/n." His smile widened.

"Later." Once I pulled away I felt arms snake themselves around my waist from behind.

"I'll make sure to call you when we make it to the hotel okay." It was Keith who placed kisses up my arm, shoulder, up my neck and cheek all the way to the top of my head.

"My sweetness." Keith hummed against my hair, his hold on my only growing tighter. The others except for Mick were already in the plane after saying their byes to Tommy and Nikki.

"Is it too late to change my mind on bringing you with me?" Keith asked making me laugh.

"A little maybe." I continued to laugh and he only continued to attack my face with lovely kisses.

"Alright I really hate to do this but Keith we really have to get going." Muck insisted, it was really time.

"Alright I'll be there, okay my pretty flower I'll see you in no time, time is going to fly by and soon I'll be back to shower you with even more kisses and love." Keith promised as he held both of my hands up to his lips for short and fast kisses all over.

"I'll call every night and we'll never miss anything, oh how I love you Y/n don't ever forget that my love, stay safe and take care of yourself kitten." He smiled and his words only made mine grow.

"And you two make sure to take care of her while I'm not here that's an order." Keith playfully pointed sternly at both Tom and Nikki.

"Yes sir." They replied in sync, saluting.

"I love you." Keith said lastly with a final, open mouthed, breathtaking kiss.

"I love you." I breathed out intoxicated by the amazing kiss. With a smile be finally pulled away to get on the plane along with Mick.

Once Keith reached the top of the stairs he grunted around.

"Farewell my lady." He waved in a playful manner and a burst of giggles left my lips at his silly mood.

"Farewell my gentlemen." I waved back, saying it loud enough for his to hear. He responded by blowing me a kiss I blew back.

"Come on princess we also have to get going." Tommy called out to me as the plane door closed. I sighed heavily and took a couple steps back before turning around and walking away.

I got into the car and from the window watched as the plane flew away, with that the car started and drove off. The car ride was silent besides music playing softly in the background.

"Listen time will fly by and before you know it he'll be back in no time." Tommy looked into the rear view mirror taking a note on how I might be feeling.

We headed back to my house and picked up my belongings, closing the house up we then drove back to Tommy's place.

~•~•~•~•~

I just checked and last chapter was our 50th chapter mark and today is our one year anniversary! I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started this story. My baby is officially one year old 😭. It's pretty impressive how consistent I've been on updating the story this whole year honestly. I want to thank each and everyone of you for voting and showing so much love and support towards this story and I can't wait to see what the future has for this book. I wish you all and very happy new year and see you later loves.

Thank you so much for reaching!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 428 60
'𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰.' Growing up with the two...
1.4K 96 18
🌸𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗫 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻🌸 {𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 4 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀} •🤍•🤍•🤍•🤍• 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 �...
168K 5K 37
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬." "𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨�...
297K 5.3K 142
Just some Imagines involving the boys from Mötley Crüe 🖤 Imagines in this book will be equal, so each of them get an equal amount of love! ✨Second b...