"Soulmates"

由 serquel01

I think all serquel fans wanted to know what will happen in the life of this wonderful couple after the end o... 更多

Chapter 1 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 2 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
chapter 3 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 4 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 5 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 6 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 7 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 8 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 9 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 10 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 11 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 13 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 14 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 15 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 16 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 17 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 18 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 19 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 20 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 21 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 22 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 23 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 24 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 25 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 26 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 27 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 28 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 29 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 30 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 31 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 32 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 33 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 34 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️
Chapter 35 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Chapter 12 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

408 13 2
由 serquel01

Raquel's point of view:

Today I will see Paula and my mother again, I am very happy, during the robbery I thought I would never see them again, but now everything is over! I count the seconds to see them again.

Sergio's point of view:

In 1 hour Paula, Marivi and Cincinnati will come to the hotel. I can not wait to see them especially Paula, I love her like my daughter. I don't know if she loves me the same way I love her. I know I can't take her father's place, but I can't help but hope that one day she sees me as her own.
I approach Raquel. She is sitting on the sofa. She has a big smile, she is very happy to see her mother and her daughter again just like me. I sit next to her and hug her.

Me: they will be there in 1 hour.

Raquel: yes I can't wait to find them!

Me: I know my love, I can't wait to see them again too.

Raquel: I don't know how I'm going to approach the subject of the baby with Paula, and I'm afraid of her reaction. (She Said worried)

Me: don't worry Raquel it's going to be okay.

Raquel: I hope.

After 1 hour:

Raquel's point of view:

It's time for mom and Paula to arrive now.

Me: Sergio it's time! I'm going downstairs !

Sergio: yes Raquel, wait, I'll come with you.

I start to run, Sergio holds me back.

Sergio: Raquel! Easy you are pregnant! Did you hear what the doctor said!

Me: blah! ok, okay calm down!

We arrive downstairs. They are still not there. We sit on the sofa. Denver and Monica arrive and sit down next to us.

Monica: I can't wait to see Cincinnati again.

Me: yes me too, I ...

Sergio cuts me off.

Sergio: Raquel! They are there !

I turn to see the hotel door. And I see my daughter, oh my love. she saw me too, she gives me a big smile and comes running towards me. I can't help but cry of joy. Now her in front of me. I take her and hug her tightly, crying. She is crying too.

Paula: I missed you so much mom, so much! There are times when I thought that I would never see you again, and that you would never come and get me! I thought you abandoned me! (She said crying and hugging me hard)

Me: I missed you too my baby, please forgive me my love, I will never leave you, forgive me darling, I love you so much my baby. (I say crying)

Paula: I love you too mom. I want you to promise me that we will never separate.

Me: I promise you my love, we will never separate!

I take her face in my hands, wipe away her tears and kiss her cheeks. She smiles at me.

Paula: where is Sergio? I missed him too.

I look around me. I see him talking to my mother.

Me: he talks with mamie. Shall we go see them?

Paula: yeees!

Me: let's go my love.

Paula runs in the direction of Sergio. He looks at her surprised but he doesn't hesitate for a second to open his arms to her.

Paula: Sergio! I missed you !

Sergio: I missed you too Paula! (He said with tears in his eyes)

I turn my head and see my mother looking at me.

Me: mom! (I say running away to take her in my arms)

Marivi: oh Raquel! My Girl I missed you so much! Come here! (She said opening her arms to me)

She recognized me I am very happy!

Me: mom! (I say hugging her crying)

She is crying too.

Me: I missed you so much mom! So much !

She wipes my tears away.

Marivi: don't cry my daughter. Don't cry, I'm here.

Me: are you okay mom?

Marivi: yes my love I'm fine. (She said stroking my cheek)

Me: I'm very happy to see you again mom.

Marivi: Me too Raquel, but what's wrong with Sergio? Why is he hurt on his cheek? And why is he limping?

I don't know how I'm going to answer it.

Me: he is ...

Sergio: Marivi, Paula, I think you are tired after your trip, you have to rest, and for that I ask you to come with me, to show you your room.

Thank you Sergio you saved me.

Paula: but I want to stay with mom and you!

I look at Sergio.

Sergio: You can come with us to our room. Since your mom needs to rest too, both of you can rest.

Paula: yeees!

Sergio: Marivi please come with me, so I can show you your room.

Marivi: my son, how many times have I told you that you have to stop talking to me in a formal way!

I'm laug. Sergio blushes.

Sergio: yes sorry ... sorry Marivi.

She takes his hand.

Marivi: come on! What are you waiting for ? take me to my room!

I explode with laughter when I see Sergio's face.

Sergio: yes, yes let's go.

Me: mom, I want to tell you something before you leave with Sergio.

Sergio looks at me, I nod.

Marivi: yes Raquel tell me.

Me: come with me I want no one to hear us.

We go to a corner isolated from the others. Paula stayed with Sergio, we will inform her in our room afterwards.

Marivi: what do you want to tell me Raquel?

Me: mom I ... I am pregnant.

Marivi: oh my daughter! Congratulation ! you may not know how happy i am! I'm going to have grandson! (she hugs me)

Me: I too am happy mom.

She caresses my belly.

Me: mom please don't tell anyone that. We will inform them only when the first trimester end.

Marivi: ok my daughter don't worry.

We come back to Sergio and Paula. Sergio takes mum to her room while I bring Paula to our room 2 minutes later Sergio joins us. We are all lying on the bed, Paula between Sergio and me.

Me: Paula, we need to tell you something.

Sergio: yes. (He said stressed)

He looks at me, I smile at him.

Sergio: Paula would you like to become a big sister?

Paula: yes! That we were in Madrid with dad, I kept asking mum that I want to have a little sister or a little brother, but she always told me no, it's not possible.

Because it was out of the question to have another child with Alberto.

Me: what if I tell you that in a few months, your little brother or sister will be born?

Paula: do you have a baby in your belly?

Me: I do ! Are you happy?

Paula: yeees! I am very happy !

She turns to Sergio.

Paula: are you its daddy?

Sergio: yes.

Paula: can you become my daddy too?

Oh I can't believe what I just heard!

Sergio: yes I would like. (He said with tears in his eyes)

Paula: so from now on I'll call you daddy.

Sergio is crying. I also cry.

Paula: oh don't cry are you sad because i'm going to call you daddy?

Sergio: no my love this are tears of joy, I'm very happy, that's why I'm crying. Can I hug you ?

Paula: yes dad! (She said throwing herself in his arms)

I take them both in my arms.

Me: my loves, I love you so much!

Both: we love you too.

I hug them.
Oh how happy I am! I've been dreaming of that day for a long time!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.4K 80 8
♦️ based on LCDP 5, episode 7 ♦️ An alternative version of the (otherwise totally amazing!) episode, starting with the time they are trying to escape...
486K 18.5K 49
The show has came to an end but our love for sidnaaz hasn't so to keep you guys happy I'm gonna write fan fictions on them so that you guys still can...
54.4K 1.5K 62
This is the fictional story, which continues after serial LCDP (La Casa de Papel). Don't read it if you didn't watch LCDP. This is happening right af...
18.7K 671 40
#2 in #berlin #1 in #lisbon ||Completed Story|| Berlin is alive. He was saved by some people. The whole family is extremely happy. But what if thes...