The Deal x Resident evil

By treecl_28

Finley, her professor and her classmates win a free trip to Europe. During the trip, she had a book of the fo... More

The Trip
The Deal
Welcoming
Dinner Party PT:2
Vârcolac
Heart to Heart conversation
Daniela's Gift PT:1
Daniela's Gift PT:2
The Talk
The Legendary Thief
The Fight
The Trading and Concerning
Breaking Down PT:1
Masquerade Deal
Breaking down PT:2
Breaking down PT:3
Recovering PT:1
Recovering PT:2
Recovering PT:3
Recovering PT:4
Welcome Back
Another Pet
The First Talk
First Move PT:1
First Move PT:2
First Move PT:3
The Change
Shihakages awakenings
Kamihi Clan
Yūkine Clan
Life and Death
The New Change
One down; Four to go
Two down; Two more to go
So we finally meet...again
The Illusion PT:1
The Illusion PT:2
The Gift
Zagatha PT:1
Zagatha PT:2
Zagatha PT:3
Zagatha PT:4
New Start
New chapter PT:1
New chapter PT:2
The Warning
The Vessel
The Planning
Big Suprise
Bigger Suprise
Iowa State Fair PT:1
Iowa State Fair PT:2
Long Time
Brother
Lifetime opportunity
Father
Operation Butterfly
Za esosa na Afrai
Surprise Party
Being different isn't bad
Flashbacks
A Gift
The End

Dinner party PT:1

1.1K 49 5
By treecl_28

~Three weeks later~

Findley had taken three beating for her friends, who broken couple of items. So far her Yamigan was rising, she did found somewhat peace as she was with CoraLynn. She finds her in the library reading, she found comfort in books. She was always a bookworm.

"Hey Cora, how are you?" Finley walks in and sits with her.

"I'm ok—oh my goodness..." CoraLynn shuts the book and takes note of Finleys face all bruised with dried blood.

She told her that Tommy spilled soup on one of the daughters. And they told and led her too their mother, who was in her study room. So she got a quick beat up.

"Fin, you shouldn't be letting her beat you like this. Let me take the beating for once." She pleaded, Finley wasn't going to allow that at all and shook her head.

"I'm not to letting you take the beating. I told her she can punish me and only me, and I just don't wanna think about this." Finley said to Cora, "I just want to be here with you." She tells her as she grips her hands.

CoraLynn nods and hugs, then she makes her come and join her as they read together like they used too. Finley goes and finds Moby Dick as she loves reading it.

~An hour later~

Both of them headed out of the library, while walking, Daniela comes out of nowhere and smiles at them. She had news as she was happy to tell.

"Listen pets, our mother are having very important guest coming over. Especially Mother Miranda, so you guys need to tell your buddies that they need to be extra careful tonight." Daniela warns, "She also got you guys dresses as she wants you both too be there." She added and disappears into her moth forms.

"Great...dresses again?! Man I hate wearing them." Finley said, "Maybe I can do something about it." She left Cora in the hallway with Daniela.

Finley jogs to the bedchambers as she lifted her casual dress, she was always the suited pants type of girl. Dresses were never her style while growing up, she passes her friends and the maidens that been here longer.
Finley makes it to the bedchambers, she  enters and she sees two dresses. One was a long dark navy blue with green floral dress with long sleeves and a choker. It said CoraLynn on it.

(CoraLynns dress)

"She's going to hate it!" Finley chuckles, then she's sees another same dress but it's black with a bronze color.

(Finley's dress)

Finley grabs the dress and went to find Alcina. She looks around as she finds Gina, the maiden that measured her and Cora when they arrived here.

"Hey Gina, where's lady Dimitrescu? I need to find her." Finley said and held onto the dress.

"Hi Finley, she's in the dining-room making sure the maidens know their roles for tonight." Gina smiles at her.

They discuss tonight's dinner as it sounded awful, so Finley did something behind Alcina's back. She gave Gina a new dinner course as she listens carefully.
Finley hugs her as she jogs over too the other side of the castle.

She kept tripping over her dress as she knows on what to say to Alcina. She makes it too the dinning room and heard talking. Finley walks in as she makes eye contact with Alcina, while sipping wine.

"Oh seems like you found the dresses, I want you to wear that tonight. Understood?" Alcina gulps her drink down.

"Actually I came to make a deal with you. I hate wearing dresses, I am more a suited gal. If I can convert this dress into a suit before the guess get here, I'll pleasure you however you like..." Finley said, "But if I win, I can to do whatever i want to you...only once. Do we have deal?" Showing confidence in herself and lens out her hand.

"Sounds like a good deal, and how will you convert that into a suit. I don't have a sewing machine, the only person I know is my shy sister, Donna Beneviento." Alcina lady, "Here take this note, she'll be okay as she knows my handwriting." She finds a piece of paper and writes on it.

They both shook hands, as everyone in the dinning room witness it. Alcina hands over the note. Finley knew were Donna's house was and runs out of the dinning room.

Finley runs fast as she never loses a deal, she always wins. She makes it outside, goes to stable house, there she grabs one of the horses and rides off.

~Three Hours later~

Everyone was prepared for the guest to arrive. CoraLynn walked with Alcina, as she looks around for Finley but she hasn't returned back. She was getting worried, meanwhile Alcina didn't care as she knew that she won the deal.

"My lady, the Lords and Mother Miranda have arrived." Gina said, Alcina nods and walks too the main doors.

Finley was standing by the door as she was in her dress. Alcina freezes with a smirk as she knew she won.

"Seems like I won the deal..." Alcina laughs while CoraLynn shook her head.

"You think you won? Oh no dear, seems like I won." Finley takes off the bottoms dress as she was wearing pants, "Luckily Donna had this material left as I used it very wisely. And don't worry I would go easy on you tonight." Finley smirks back.

Alcinas shoulders rises and lowers down quick as she didn't look at her. She points for Finley to stand next too her. Then she signals her maidens to open the doors.

The doors open, the first lord was a man, he had mixed gray stripe hair, dark shade sunglasses, a drenched coat and a cowboy hat.

"Hello...Heisenberg." Alcina bites her tongue, Finley sees the lord himself.

She looks as another lord came, this lord had his clothes torn as he had a huge drenched coat covering his back. His hands were webbed like a fish as he had some gills on his throat. He also had bones wrapped around by a rope that was set together as a crown on his head.

"Hello Moreau..." She greets him.

"Hello Big Dimi...I brought gifts for you and your daughters." Moreau waddles as he hands over the gifts.

She nods and hands them over to Finley as she held onto them. There she sees Donna and Angie Beneviento coming in, she waves at them as they waved back. Alcina sees as Angie comes running up too Finley.

"You look awesome in that suit." Angie smiles and fist bumps her.

"Thank you Angie and I have some dress ideas for you both, if wanna look at them later." Finley smiles at her, Angie agrees and Donna nods too.

Alcina shook her body as she greets her final guest. CoraLynn and Finley sees this women with a black feather dress, she had a golden bird mask and a giant golden halo behind her head.

"Hello Mother Miranda, welcome and now since everyone is here. Let's have dinner and wine." Alcina greets as she lead them too the dinning room.

The daughter appears as they very well cleaned up, Finley hands them the gifts that Moreau brought for them. All three of them took it and sat them down onto the table as they'll be back for them after dinner.

Finley looks at Miranda as she looked back at her. They both froze...what made Finley look at her was...she felt like she met her somehow. When she was walking...a little shadow girl appeared behind Mother Miranda as she followed her like she knew her. Finley didn't know who it was but she felt like something needed to be done...

As everyone entered the dinning room, CoraLynn and Finley stood by the door like they would told to do. Finley was still saw that shadow girl next too Mother Miranda, she was going to try's too talk but she disappears.

Alcina rings the bell as maidens brought out food and wine. They all opened the lids as the lords mouths dropped, as they smell this delicious food. Finley sees that her good course work but she looks over at Alcina, her facial expression was serious.

"Who's idea was this maidens?" Alcina spoke, none of them said anything until Finley took a step forward.

"It was me." Finley spoke out as all of the lords eyes went towards her, "I wanted to show them that House Dimitrescu can surprise the lords with a meal." She added, "This dish is called Encebollado. I had to change one thing as I learn that Dimitrescu and Moreau eat differently than the rest of you guys. But for the rest of you, it has Tuna, cassava, tomatoes, red chill powder, onion, coriander, cumin and salt." She continues, "It's a popular dish in my moms home country. And I wanted to change up what you had planned out originally but I hope you guys like it." She finishes.

(The Encebollado)

Everyone else looks at this bowl, Angie didn't care as she took the first bite. Her eyes widen as her mouth drops, and then smiles as she gives Finley the thumbs up.

"It can't be that good." Heisenberg picks up the spoon and takes a sip of the dish. As soon as he closes his mouth, he was silent as he eats it up. Donna tries it as she absolutely loved it.

Finley looks at Miranda as she even tries it too, her eyes slightly moved awhile she had a small lip curled up. She looks at her and nods, getting approval that she likes the dish.

"Don't worry Lord Moreau, I replaced tuna with pork. If that's okay by you" Finley said and looks at the Dimitrescu family, "And for you guys, I replaced tuna with human meat." She added, "I hope you guys like it." She finishes, Moreau tries it as he took more bites.

"I love it...Thank you...umm, what's your name." He asked, everyone heard as Finley told them.

"My name is Finley or Fin for short, Lord Moreau." She bows her head and moves back to the door.

CoraLynn was impress with her presentation of the food dish. She nudges her elbow with Finleys as they smiled.

There Finley saw the little shadow girl again, looking up at Miranda. As if she needed her attention for something, she was going to talk to her through her mind but she stop as Miranda spoke.

"Alcina, who are they by the way?" Miranda asked, as Alcina was about to answer her question...Heisenberg budges in.

"Those are her sex toys, I can see their neck bites and look at the way they're dress." He said, "But I like the one in the green dress, she had a nice body and she's cute." He winks at CoraLynn, "I would love to have them over and cook for me." He added.

Finley didn't like that as she semi stood in front of her, she notices Alcina gripping her spoon as she was bending it.

"They don't belong too you, man-child. They both work as they serve me and my daughters needs. Keep your filth hands and big nose away from my property." Alcina snarls back at him, he laughs and continues to eat his meal.

After everyone ate their dish, and had one or two glasses of wine. Finley step forward and shows a smile.

"Do you guys have room for dessert?" She asked, everyone nods and even Miranda nods too.

Finley signals Gina and Albert as they both goes into the kitchen and brings out two trays. Everyone sees as they were confused on this spongey dessert.

"Now this dessert is called a Flan de Piña." Finley walks around the table, "It's one of many of Ecuador's famous desserts. My mother would make it for every special event." She looks at Karl face, and he was concerned on it.

"What's in it?" He asked as Finley stood there and smiles at him.

"Well it's simply a custard-like dessert made with fresh pineapples, pineapple juice, sugar, eggs, milk, rum and vanilla." Finley said but she felt her ass being grabbed, Karls smirks as his arm slightly moved, "Its a good dish too have as it brought a new fresh start of a family, well that's how my mother family said it." She quickly moves back to Alcina.

(Flan de Piña)

Finley felt her Yamigan and didn't like it at all. She needed to get it under control but it was boiling fast.

"Can you come here and explain what this is on top of the flan." Karl leans back into his chair with a smirk on him.

Finley takes deep breath and walks back to him. She looks at him as he pointed at the food, she stood next to him and was ready to answer his question.

"Well Lord Heisenberg, the flan is usually or always topped with caramel sauce—" She flinches as she felt him grabbing her ass.

Finley wasn't having it as she grips him arm as she was not to be touched without her consent.

"Didn't Alcina tell you to keep your filthy hands and big nose off of her property, and furthermore—" Finley felt a slap across her cheek as she lands on the table face planted.

"How dare you put your filthy hands on me? I am Lord Karl fuckin—" He chokes in mid sentence...

Finley had him by his throat as she raised him up in the air. Everyone flinches, Alcina and CoraLynn both see as they never she her reacted this way. Her Yamigan just turned into her Zechōgan, her hair was undone as it covered her face.
She threw him over the table as her breathing get very heavy, and she even growled. Finley flips the table, making the lords jump back and stood away from her.

"You fucking bitch." Karl uses her power and one of the knifes flys towards her.

Finley uses her Kidzukigan, she grabs the knife in mid air and looks at him without breaking eye contact. Her hand was bleeding as she didn't care and there she cracks her neck.

"Not the Zechōgan!" CoraLynn yells, which everyone were confuse on what that was.

Finley throws the knife on the ground as she runs towards him. His eyes widen on how fast she was running.

"Oh fuck!" Karl grunts when he and Finley both went through the doors.

Everyone went to see what was going to happen. CoraLynn needed to stop this as she went to get Albert...

~~
Kidzukigan = Awareness
Yamigan = Darkness
Zechōgan = Omen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.8K 24
*COMPLETE* This follows your story as personal maiden for the Ladies of House Dimstrecu. You have worked diligently for nearly a year, survived a mul...
28.7K 1.1K 53
A mysterious woman with a terrible curse, going by the name of Lex, is hired by Mother Miranda as a servant to the Four Lords. She is sent to House B...
34.2K 688 59
A collection of headcanons, reactions, etc. about Resident Evil characters gathered from my Tumblr. Primarily focuses on those from Village, but I do...
8.2K 347 31
A Markiplier Fanfiction. Trigger Warnings Valen has hit rock bottom in her life, and sees no way out but one. She had been beaten down for far too lo...