EUPHORIC | t.s.h

By peterscoconut

โ Listen pretty boy, I'm not that proud of sucking your dick either โž ๐Ÿน :: TomHolland x reader More

๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด
prologue
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
Part five II - SMUT
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
Honestly what the hell
part twenty one
part twenty one II - SMUT??
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty four II - SMUT
part twenty five
part twenty five II - SMUT
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty eight II - SMUT
part twenty nine
part twenty nine II - SMUT
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty two II - SMUT
part thirty two III - extra canon
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty four II - SMUT
part thirty five
part thirty five II - SMUT
party thirty six
part thirty seven
part thirty eight
part thirty nine
part thirty nine II - SMUT
part fourty
part fourty one
part fourty two
part fourty three
part fourty three II - SMUT
part fourty four
part fourty four II - SMUT
part fourty five
part fourty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one

part fifteen

1.7K 31 2
By peterscoconut

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

all the good girls go to hell

Billie Ellish

It was exactly 7:00 pm on the clock that night. The Coleman family sat on their usual dinner table as fresh steak was placed in the middle.

Mr. Coleman sat at the head, he was a tall man with a prim proper figure. He wore a grey suit, clean and spotless. The suit was ironed well, most likely by one of the many servants that were appointed around the house.

To his right sat his wife. Mrs. Coleman.

She was a short, tiny lady with a stern, outlined face. She had short black hair that barely reached her shoulders, bringing out the string of white pearls placed perfectly around her neck.

Her glossy green dress was made of clean silk, not a single fold was seen in her clothes. She ticked her thin heels on the expensive wooden floor as she ate a plain salad.

In front of her, sat Sauce Coleman.

She had curly hair that reached a reasonable long length compared to her mother. She was wearing a blue shirt, black jeans and a black suit jacket for the formality her parents liked to maintain.

Her shirt was crumbly and looked as though it was frantically taken out of the cupboard, her jacket however was ironed and smoothly placed on her shoulders, considering it was the only thing not scattered around her room.

Sauce had a large piece of chicken leg on her plate that smoked as she cut into it, whilst the pieces of cooked broccoli and carrot rested untouched on the side of the plate.

The atmosphere that night was tense, more so then usual if that was possible.

Sauce was repeatedly glancing at her parents to find the right moment to finally come out to them.

Her hands shaked as she sloppily cut into her chicken, it was warm but hard, making it difficult for her to cut in.

Ever since she was a child she had been terrified to ask her parents even for a school pen, yet here she was telling them something they'd never respect.

She knew very well that her parents were homophobes. Her dad yelled at the television every time news about them showed up, while her mother has strictly banned any butler, maid, driver to have an 'abnormal sexuality.'

But what scared her the most was what they'd do with her. Her sister was kicked out, and left on the street only because she wanted to be something out of their criteria.

For Sauce's parents, the only exception was to be a Doctor, a lawyer or a business owner, otherwise you stayed at home.

Her sister wanted to be a designer, and just to follow her dreams she bore the burden of leaving home.

You'd ask, why was she telling them? She could just hide it?

But she couldn't.

She couldn't pretend to be something she wasn't.

She couldn't ignore this part of her, and she couldn't hide it.

If she did, she'd have to live her life the way they wanted. Not her.

She knew the consequences but there was a part of her that hoped they'd find it in their heart to keep her, since she was the only child left.

Sauce took a deep sigh, cleared her throat and spoke lightly in a low, shaky voice.

"I have to tell you something." She said plainly. It had been months since any of them had spoken at the dinner table, it was considered unholy to talk while eating, yet it was the only time she ever got with them.

"Continue." Her dad allowed and took a sip of his expensive white wine.

"I've been keeping this for a while, and I was hoping you'd understand." She took a pause as her parents glanced at each other with intrigued yet insulted expressions.

"I'm bisexual."

The words lingered in the air. There was silence. The tension increased, so much that it began to push against their bodies and two of them stiffened.

Sauce on the other hand felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders, but her nerves took the best of her.

"I'm sure your mistaken." Her mother said calmly.

"I'm not mistaken." She answered back, she wasn't afraid anymore. She was ready to stand up to them.

"At this age children tend to think preposterous assumptions about themselves, it's just a phase." Her dad said as consoled, almost trying to convince himself.

"It's not a phase, it's real and I need the two of you to understand that this isn't a bad thing." The slightly raise in her voice caused her father's eyes to widen while her mother raised her eyebrows at her.

"What is this? The influence of your useless friends." Her father hissed at her.

"No it's not." Her voice was hard and striking, as if she had finally stood up on her feet. "And their not useless, they mean more to me then you ever will."

Her father stared at her.

"Get out." He said.

"What?"

"GET OUT!" He howled.

There was no questioning his words. She couldn't believe it, she really thought she had a chance.

Sauce got up from her seat and stood next to the door.

She glanced at her parents one last time and closed the door.

She needed to get out of there.

She needed to find a home.
>

The rain was pouring outside. It's wild drops pattered outside on the roads that were now shiny and wet.

There was a cold air that ran outside yet it seemed warm and tender inside.

Y/n sat cuddled alone in her puffy blanket watching her favourite movie, 'Breakfast at Tiffany's.'

The lights were all on and on the messy desk across her room sat her unfinished reporting project.

Y/n had spent a week or two in reporting, and during the four classes she had she could honestly say that it was going great.

Mr. Hiddleston had assigned Y/n and El as the head of the group, strictly in charge of the content that was put in the school newspaper and told in the school news.

Yeah, she was surprised too.

The rest of the students were for ideas and printing.

The blonde, Tom's ex, along with another girl was appointed to be the main face in the news.

Her job was to sit behind a camera and say long sentences that were written from someone else's work.

She was a annoying little bitch. At least for Y/n, everyone loved her. She was this pretty blonde girl with revolting hot pink heels, she never liked her. Her interest in the group was less then the tiny bit of respect she'd have for anyone around her.

She would sit on the front seat with her feet up the table, filing her nails and  chewing gum while the others sat in a circle to work on the newspaper.

Y/n was currently writing her first piece, just the main points so she could send it to another friend she made in reporting, Melody.

Melody was a sweet girl, with the funniest jokes and the two soon became close.

Melody was put forth to write the newspaper once the content had been set.

Y/n smiled as her favourite scene in the movie approached, she held tightly onto her blanket in excitement as the scene continued.

Suddenly she felt a rock hit her window and the  noise made its way through her headphones.

She paused the movie, our her laptop aside and took off her headphones.

Y/n stared at the window for a while, waiting for whatever it was to come again.

The sound of strong rain was less, it was slowly dying out.

It was as if the sun was about to shine again, even though it was almost nine at night.

Y/n's focus was fully on the window and then she heard it open from the outside. The window slid up and she felt as if something would jump out.

But instead she saw a struggling arm trying to lift itself up from the window sill. Y/n frowned and walked towards the window.

Suddenly Tom's struggling face came through the frame.

He noticed that Y/n was already looking at him.

He smiled and said,

"Wanna go for a ride again?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 39.9K 170
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
614K 29.3K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
137K 6.4K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
201K 8.5K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...