her cold abusive husband - ta...

By justjeonics

While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, wh... More

•CHAPTER 1•
•CHAPTER 2•
•CHAPTER 3•
•CHAPTER 4•
CHAPTER 5
•CHAPTER 6•
•CHAPTER 7•
•CHAPTER 8•
•CHAPTER 9•
•CHAPTER 10•
•CHAPTER 11•
•CHAPTER 12•
•CHAPTER 13•
•CHAPTER 14•
•CHAPTER 15•
•CHAPTER 16•
•CHAPTER 17•
•CHAPTER 18•
•CHAPTER 20•
•CHAPTER 21•
•CHAPTER 22•
•CHAPTER 23•
•CHAPTER 24•
•CHAPTER 25•
CHAPTER 26 -Retrovailles-
•CHAPTER 27 •
•CHAPTER 28•
•CHAPTER 29•
CHAPTER 30 : Bonus Part

•CHAPTER 19•

9.7K 400 85
By justjeonics

Turning the car's ignition off, you walked out of it to the passenger side, opening the gate for him as well as he has his eyes closed the whole ride, probably dozing off but not too deeply.

"Get up taehyung, we are home" you softly said and he opened his eyes, looking around and noticing that he is still in the car. He then looks at you, your pale face which showed total exhaustion and tiredness because of the stressful day and horrible night.

He nods but come of it, closing the door behind him and looking forward to the house. With the car keys in your hand, you walked before him when you wished he could walk before you as you were miserably limping and stumbling upon your steps because of the sudden ache that rose in your stomach once you both left for home. "Should I carry you?" he suddenly asked out of the blue, catching your attention which caused you to look back at him for two second, but shook your head in denial.

"No. It's okay, I'm fine." That monotone voice didn't went unnoticed by him and he sighed, walking beside you but holding your wrist to make you look at him with a frown. "I will carry you, you don't seem good"

He picked you up from the ground to his arms. Your arms unconsciously wrapped around his neck as your nerves instantly reacted upon his sudden action. Just a famous ost of any k-drama, and this situation would nothing be less than a romantic scene. "Don't. Taehyung, I can walk and you haven't eaten anything, so you don't have much energy too-"

"Can you stop talking for some time? Jeez.." he rolls his eyes but held you tighter to head inside the house. You sighs but let it be like that, knowing that arguing with him will lead nothing but to your own embarrassment because he has his degree in roasting the shit out of people.

He opens his bedroom's door by his leg and steps inside with you still in his arms who has unconsciously gazing upon him for minutes, causing him to smile mentally. "Stop staring at me? Will you?"

"You have so much attitude just because you are handsome, let me tell you, there are more handsome men out there-"

"Whom do you find more attractive than me then?" he asks, looking in your eyes as he lays you down on the mattress gently, careful to not hurt you physically by any of his actions. You opened your mouth but shut it again, feeling in loss of words when you need them the most.

"I-you know, m-my brother...yeah, jimin looks hot.." a little bit of confidence crawls to you as you get reminded of your brother, who is nothing but a whole damn meal-- chill y/n, he is your fucking brother. Jesus Christ.

"I can't believe it, that midget...bro I can't.." he talks much like a friend with you to your surprise, but you feel comfortable with him and the warmth his body radiates laying beside you, closely. The blood stains are not on his face and hands to your greatest relief, since you helped him wash them off during the ride back to home.

"Don't call him that, he has got an ass bigger than yours-"

"He, is, your, brother, y/n."

You clears your throat, shifting on your place to move a little far and hide the redness of your cheeks.

"Do you want to take a shower?" he suddenly asks, his voice soft and low, more like it showed hesitation as he asked the unexpected question to you. You looked at him with a confused frown, guessing that maybe you just heard him wrong.

"What?"

"I said, let's take a shower..." He moved closer to you, his eyes not leaving yours as he crawled closer and closer. "Let's take a shower? Nah... I'm good, you can go shower first, then I'll-"

"Y/N," he sighed, looking down for a second before looking at you again "I just want to spend some time with you, before you go..." he almost whispered, eyes dived deep into your soul, he attached his forehead to yours.

"Like real husband and wife... without any thoughts of anyone else...not just you, not just me...but us" your heart skipped beats as his hot palm snaked around your waist and he pulled you closer to his body. What he just said had made your mind go stop processing, heart to stop it's pace and words stuck in your throat.

What he meant by that, you didn't knew, and maybe this sounds weird, but he didn't knew either. He just said what his heart wanted to, what he really wanted to do. As said, he wanted to move on, but had difficulty doing so. He could have asked, 'y/n, will you help me moving on from my past and to make my future with you?' but unfortunately, he didn't had the strength to do so.

"Let's go.." he suddenly sat up, a bright grin in his angelic face as he intertwined his hand with yours and pulled you up to sit on the bed. "A hot bath won't hurt much" he said, getting down on the floor with your hands still clasped with his. You stood up on the bed and he effortlessly picked you up in his arms, that pain he tried to hide behind that smile of his didn't went unnoticed. He couldn't hide it, not in front of you at least.

He had made you sit on the countertop of the bathroom while he turned on the faucet to fill the bathtub with luke warm water. He was standing in between your legs, not staying a word but just letting his eyes swim into yours with his emotion pouring out. He held your shoulder, smiling a little as his hand slided down a little to the first button of your white shirt, and he started unbuttoning it.

Another, another, and another button was undone by his fingers and you didn't said anything. Too pathetic right? But you probably didn't wanted to say anything, not when you know that any moment of yours can be last with him. It's just a matter of two signatures, and all these days you spent with him will just become a memory, a beautiful yet painful memory.

"Y/n..." He breathed out as he closed his eyes, his forehead resting on yours as he got your shirt off your body, in a very slow motion.

His touch made your whole body tense up as he snaked his arms around your bare waist, sending chills over your body when the hotness came in contact with your body in the freezing weather. Your eyes closed either, and you pulled him closer by your legs that clasped his thin waist in them. You didn't cared about anything that particular time, your hands were around his neck and fingers in his hairs while each of yours hot breath mingled with each other. He wanted to kiss you, and he wanted to kiss you so bad, but couldn't find the courage to have those innocent pairs in his and so, he moved his lips away from yours. His eyes focused on your neck and he noticed that single and thin pendant necklace around your slender neck, melting his heart effortlessly.

He didn't wanted to, but yet, that thing reminder him of seo yeon.

He just couldn't help it, and knowing that yet again, he is missing her again. He needed some time for himself. He needed to think straight to get her off his mind.

He was mentally messed up, and he knew that he might do something which won't be appreciated but the thought of having his wife in his arms, and thinking of another woman, it took him all to not just push you away and go to cry hugging his pillow again.

Suddenly, you felt his hot lips on your neck, making you shut your eyes tighter at the sensual feeling. His kissed your neck tenderly, as slow as he can be with his actions, he moved his face down as his lips worshipped every inch of your neck. Your fingers had his fluffy hairs around them as you grasped them tightly while he did his magic on your collarbone, kissing it delicately to let the butterflies flutter in your stomach.

"Taehyung..." You breathed heavily, hating the fact that you were loving his touches on your body so much. Your body jolted up at the sensation of his hands going inside your skirt, sending goosebumps all over body at the new feeling.

You never felt anything like this before, and he was touching you so perfectly. Your bodies perfectly tangled around each other as he held you closer to him tightly, the heat of his body increasing degree by degree as you whimpered his name in delight.

He left your body for a moment and backed off, taking his hoodie off his body which was the only barrier for his body to feel the needed warmth of yours. Throwing it carelessly in the laundry basket, he once again attached his body to yours, a bit more closer, a bit more tighter, a bit of more rain of emotions in his actions... everything that combined out of that a bit made you loose your mind once his lips trailed down your neck to your chest, hastening your breaths as well as those beats that thumped in your heart.

Your toes curled as his fingers caught the waistband of your skirt, pulling it down, he looked at you.

His eyes were sparkling while he stared deeply into yours, you didn't knew what was the reality behind those alluring orbs, but that night, you didn't cared. You couldn't care.

He backed off but held you in his arms to put you down on the tiles. You looked down when he sticked his body to yours, a bright shade of crimson taking over your cheeks as you felt his hands caressing your curves, all way from to your stomach to your waist, until he reched your skirt. A flash of an eye, and the zip of your skirt was opened. You bite your lower lip, your grip tightening around your shoulder when you felt the clothing going down from your body. He let the fabric fall down to the floor, leaving you only in your inner clothing.

He didn't even looked down at you or laid his eyes anywhere on your body, he felt too ashamed to think of that way. "y/n..l-l..you know...you can shower alone if you are uncomf-"

"It's okay" you said slowly, backing off from him and getting yourself inside the bathtub. Your stiff muscles leisurely relaxed when the warm water waved around your body. You closed your eyes and patiently waited for him to join you.

He gulped but let his lower clothing down as he too, stepped inside the bathtub opposite to yours. "Come here" he extended his arms, causing you to open your eyes and finding him sitting across you. Again, you didn't said anything, but just moved to him, in his arms. That was kinda unexpected for him as once again he thought that you would give you your famous eye roll with that frustrated groan, or probably that middle finger to which he laughs at how small how it is.

Knowing that maybe that all those moments he had with you will be coming to an end very soon, had his eyes glisten with fresh tears again.

He is going to miss you, your annoyed face, those yells, your cute swears, your soft hits, your sarcastic "I missed you baby", your food, your pure smile, your genuine laughs, your delicate touches, he is going to miss that, he is going to miss that pretty much bad.

His arms wrapped around your body as you rested your head on his chest, listening to his calm heart beats which brought comfort to your heart unwittingly. "do you want a massage?" you softly nodded, silently letting your tears on his chest. He smiled but started massaging your shoulders gently, pressuring more on the sides of your shoulder and watches your body reacting to his touch. He kneads on one area which might be painful, and you arches your back slightly as it gave such comfort to your whole body.

"Is that painful?"

"Yeah...that hurts" you softly said, nuzzling more into his warmth as he continued with his actions.

"You know..."

You said, sighing, not wanting to say this but decided to say it anyway,

"I'm gonna miss this..."

His actions seemed to stop, making your heart clench as you what would be going his mind and heart. You held your head up, but wiped that tears that unintentionally slipped down his eyes.

"Crying won't lead you us to anywhere right? Stop crying."

"Then why are you crying?" he asked, his teary gaze meeting yours when you didn't wanted him to look at you crying again. "I-I am n-not.., it's just water" you replied, smiling.

"If we are meant to be, then nothing will do us apart taehyung, and if we are not, then-we are not meant to be tae, that's why everything is happening..." you said softly to him, making him want to understand and stay strong.

There was a long silence between the two of you when he spoke,"Is it okay if I sign those p.. papers after a few days? I'm so down right now.."

That hurt you so much. You knew when people say that men are strong, it's not the truth, the truth is, situation makes them strong.

"Okay" that was all you could say, but that little word seemed to have bring a great relief to his aching heart.

Just a few days, he will cherish his last moments the best he could.

-Four days later -

2:16 pm

A heavy sigh left his insides as he leaned back on his leather chair, gripping his hair between his hair frustratingly because of his throbbing head. "F-ck..." He closed them as he felt them burning because of looking at his laptop screen for continuous hours.

He wanted to rest for a bit but he couldn't find the easiness to stay still without thinking anything he don't want to. Once again, he opened his eyes and tilted his head to each side, cracking his neck and then his knuckles, feeling his eyes getting heavy even when it wasn't too late. "Oh god..." he inhaled, his thoughts once again gathering inside his brain. Despite of the fact that he didn't wanted to, he took his phone but opened his gallery, an unintentional smile appearing when he looked at the first photo of him with you, this one which he took yesterday with you.

It was him who was wearing an apron since he was cooking that time, and you had tied his hair into two small pigtails with your hairbands. The picture was a selfie as you took it while he was looking at you from behind with a 'so-done-with-you' expression and you were laughing your butt off.

It was undoubtedly cute, and that made him smile like an idiot. He swiped through more photos of you and him he took these past days, knowing that these might be the only memories left once everything comes to an end. He has told you to wait a few more days, and those few more days are unwantingly coming to an end and he could see, that no matter how much you smile and laugh with him, you still get hurt.

He kept his phone away quite carelessly, his eyes wandering around his office as he remembered you being here. His mind lingered upon those few days when you worked with him. You were quite annoying, but it was fun. A fun which seems to hurt when he remembers it. He kept his head on the glass table which was slightly messed up because you were not here to clean it. Lord, he used you so good.

'When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you' he chuckled at what he thought and how he felt, so vulnerable.

To him, he had uneasiness crawling towards him since yesterday, a feeling where he felt that everything's going to come to an end very soon.

He wished if he could just go home right now and hug you, even when you would say that "jeez man, stop being so clingy" he knows that you like it too. He notices that unhide-able smile you try to hide, it makes his ego swell up with pride but at the same time, it hurts too.

He was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't heard those several knocks on his office door, but a sudden yell from his secretary made his head jerk to the entrance and he saw her peeking through the door quite frustratingly.

"Sir, someone's here to see you."

"Why? I mean who?"

"She says that..uhm, if you don't open then..she will..s-smack you" she said, looking away as she managed to somehow say what was told to her, though she changed a sentence little bit because the person told her that 'if he don't opens, then I will smack his a-s"

He coughed in embarrassment, preparing himself for whoever is here to meet and dares saying such type of shit to him.

"Send her in"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 281 15
➻ Ongoing ✢ ══════════✥════════ ☯ ♔ "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒...
299K 12.3K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
211K 7.4K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
34.3K 1.1K 10
"Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing you with so passion. ~~~...