ะฝฮฑฮนั‚ฮฑะธฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”ัั• โ†ณHaitani Brot...

By chumimiii

โ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐’ ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”.โž -- โ†ณ Y/n seemingly receives two kisses f... More

Haitani Lovers
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
โš ๏ธŽ 15.1 โš ๏ธŽ
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22.1
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Notice !
37
38
39.1

28

695 31 7
By chumimiii

-

------
Bonten Hideout : Before Rindou went to catch up with Y/n
------

[Flashback]

The room was silent with Sanzu, Kokonoi and Mochi only left inside while Mikey, Kakucho and Takeomi left for a business deal over Philippines.

Sanzu was busy minding his own business, about dealing with his drugs and all. Kokonoi was swiping down on his phone, finding a beautiful bouquet to gift for Akane the next time he'd visit her grave and Mochi was on his own, watching the television like an old man would- pun aside like Sanzu's drug once it's digested.

Everything was at peace, no war nor anything, well, yet. Not only if Sanzu's high and starts to cause a mess.

The door opened and revealed a drowsy looking Rindou who was gone for about two days because of Mikey's orders. He had eyebags under his eyes but was that not a normal thing anymore? Even so, he still looked unmatched and HD looking guy.

Kokonoi looked up from his phone and raised a questioning eyebrow when Rindou slumped down on the couch, heaving a very deep sigh once he finally rested his body on the soft surface.

"What's gotten into you, Haitani? Gone for only two days and now you're already exhausted? Wow." He said, a little sarcastic with the last word. It wasn't usual to see the two Haitani's to be exhausted that easily. They really love the risk and danger but something was off with Rindou today, that was what Kokonoi had sensed.

"Mans energy got wasted on fucking some whores." Sanzu grinned, trying to get under Rindou's skin. Purposely talking while his back was facing Rindou and if there's one thing that they all know, it's that Rindou hates it when someone talks to him yet faces their back at him like he was a dog.

"Can you two shut up?" Mochi sighed, eyes still glued on the television screen. His attention got driven away from the tv when Kokonoi started talking. Even thought that it was important but it wasn't.

"Nah. You'd have to bear with us, old man. Gotta choose who's taking over your legacy, probably ol' bro Takeomi or Ran." Sanzu laughed when Mochi shot him a glare after describing him as an old man.

"One more and I won't hesitate to be the one to put you in your deathbed." Mochi threatened Sanzu and he obliged - not because he's threatened but he's just trying to respect the old man, possibly 'trying'.

Kokonoi looked at the door expectedly, seeing if Ran would just pop out of it but none to his avail. No Ran appeared. "Where's second runner-up oldie? I haven't seen him since the last meeting before Mikey and the other two left. Don't tell me he's stuck up on following Y/n?"

"How'd you get to hack Y/n's bank account anyway?" Sanzu asked. He was quite curious as how Kokonoi managed to steal out of a multi billionaire woman like stealing candy from a baby.

Kokonoi clicked his tongue, flashing a light smirk at Sanzu. "No." It was rather an immediate response- one word to tell that he won't teach Sanzu what he knew.

Sanzu threw Kokonoi a small boxy pillow that came with the couch. He was glaring at him with the same intensity of Mochi's eyes earlier.

"Greedy fucker."

"Flat assed druggie."

The two started to argue and throw ridiculous names at each other while the other two just listened and calmly watched.

Rindou felt his eyelids get heavier as the argument further continued. He placed his right arm over his forehead to shun the light that flashed on his eyes while the other was hanging down from the couch. A normal position for a tired and sleepy person.

Later on, he started to lightly snore which made the other two stop their argument and look at the sleeping Rindou over the couch.

"I wasn't lying when I said that mans used up his energy on being a fucking man-whore." Sanzu started, a grin forming on his face once again after it was wiped out by Kokonoi seconds ago.

"Fuck off, flat as a chopping board assed jellyfish." Rindou grumbled as he turned his head to the neck side of the couch, ignoring the next sentence that came out of their mouths.

"Says the real jellyfish here. Who did you take after that hairstyle? Your grandpa?" Sanzu cackled while throwing Kokonoi an empty bottle of his drugs. The latter dodged and went back to picking flowers for Akane rather than deal with them.

"No. Took it after the Jellyfish I bought and killed after the three days of keeping it. My grandpa was dead before our mother could even try and take care of us." The Haitani answered as the last statement before he completely falls asleep with no cliffhanger left.

"Speechless." Kokonoi turned to Sanzu who was real voiceless by the response. He had a smirk on his face after witnessing the other, having a defeated expression.

Sanzu croaked, still with the defeated expression. "Your childhood must've sucked."

"Atleast he didn't try to run away from his family problems." Mochi retorted after noticing a crack on Sanzu's statement. He was starting to shine and insult him bit by bit.

Kokonoi laughed and he almost got shot when Sanzu pulled out a gun and shot an amo towards his direction— key word though: almost. For him, it was a good thing he dodged while it was a horrible thing for Sanzu that he did.

"What a shame. You got insulted by Mochi here. How does it feel?" Kokonoi asked, feigning the look on his face quite innocently when he said those words.

"Don't tease the wanton druggie here. We don't want another royal rumble, right?" Mochi added with a snort. Totally starting up a fight even with what he said.

Sanzu darted the both of them a very sharp glare. Oh, only if the eyes could shoot hot beaming lazers then the two would already be gone by now.

"I find it strange how Sanzu is here with us right now when we'd expect him to be right besides Mikey all the time round the clock." The other older man interjected. He turned off the television and faced the two with a stern expression— a perfect fit for an old man.

Sanzu touched his stomach and he looked down and up at it. "My gut tells me that something amazing will happen this day that's why I chose to stay."

"Mad dog's gotten real mad. I can't believe it." Kokonoi muttered as he was pertaining to Sanzu choosing entrainment over Mikey. That wasn't usual for someone so loyal like Sanzu.

Sanzu was like thin air over Mikey. Always there every time at a day. He never misses to be 6 feet away from Mikey, not once and yet he's here, totally far far away from their leader.

"What a boring reason." Mochi grumbled as he rolled his eyes. He wasn't the type to easily believe those good gut things. To him, it was just something teens use these days for exaggeration explanation as to why they're present at the moment.

"Not as boring as playing Russian roulette with your hostage." Sanzu stuck out his tongue at him, referring to the way how Mochi plays with his hostages when he has spare time.

Mochi glared back at him."I got accustomed to doing it that way. You got a problem with it?"

Sanzu raised both of his hands as a white flag. "No."

"Then shut up already." He moved back and turned on the television again. Just like that, the room was quite and none of them bothered to speak up anymore. Just minding on their own business.

That was until the door opened again though, revealing a breathless Ran, looking more exhausted than Rindou was.

'What's up with these two being so breathless after a little amount of time?' Kokonoi reckoned. He watched as Ran dragged himself on the other couch, alternate to Rindou's spot.

The room was filled with only Ran's heavy outtakes of air. An loud exhale and another loud inhale. Repeating like a rolling ball with no ends.

"He must've ejaculated so much that he wasn't even given the chance to breathe." Sanzu immediately quipped upon noticing the eldest Haitani entering the room.

Ran complained after hearing that response. His mood was beyond worse and he was sure having a difficult time trying to regain his posture. It wasn't that he's tired, he was just not feeling on his own lately— in short, Ran's mood dampened when he saw rindou again. The anger never vanished since then and he's been sending silent grudges over his younger brother. "What the fuck Sanzu!"

"Now, I understand what Takeomi must've felt when the both of you reconciled. He felt terrible shit as why you had to live." Ran provoked, not really liking every word Sanzu had to let out coming from his brain and mouth.

Sanzu had a calumny expression covering his face. He looked honestly defeated. It was neither his fault that he was born with a condor attitude. Being straightforward isn't that bad to be honest, just bad at some times. Ran's aspersion stroke Sanzu's ego so bad that even his heart would break in a total second.

Kokonoi observed as the lone spectator of the face-off while Mochi just didn't give a shit about it as he continued to watch plainly at the show being shown on the TV. As if a jumble of words weren't about to be used behind his back.

"Hey! Just because you're in a bad mood doesn't mean I'm going to let your insult pass!" Sanzu finally responded after a couple seconds of silence. His answer showed how he was adamant of the opinion.

Ran rolled his eyes, even he was tired of babysitting Sanzu while Takeomi was out. How poor must've it been for Mochi to handle things on his own with Sanzu always annoying him. Now he really know what it feels to have an annoying jellyfish stinking following you everywhere and just spouting nonsense as you listen nonchalantly in silence, not taking anything as an insult anymore.

"Fucker. Even Y/n has a more nicer ass than you have— or don't have." He smirked when Kokonoi choked on his own spit after hearing it as Sanzu had a rejected appearance.

Kokonoi bit his lip to prevent the humorous laugh from escaping his mouth or war would proceed after it got postponed.

"Ah, now I see it. It's the girl, huh? Well, I don't give a shit about her!"

"Just like no one also gives a shit about you? I love her and how about you? Even Takeomi wished for you to get aborted while you were still a little peanut on your mother's stomach." Ran couldn't hold back and he had to let out that big insult. When facing an enemy, you've gotta give it your all. Just like now.

"Wow. Harsh words . . ." Kokonoi sent a feedback between pauses. He was so close to laughing so much like a maniac right now. Just a little kick away and he'll laugh loudly, more loud than how Takeomi sneezes.

"Shut up." Rindou growled when he was woken up by Sanzu's loud voice. He was between in having a very good dream with Y/n on it but a very loud mouthed someone just had to steal it away.

"Looks like the sleeping terror finally woke up. Time to disappear now." Kokonoi faked a cough before he stood up and exited the room, also dragging Mochi out of the mess, leaving Sanzu behind since he was too dense to care about him. Probably. He'd rather deal with Inui rather than Sanzu.

Rindou sat up from the couch after yawning a couple times. Going MIA on the span of two days without having to sleep tired him out. What Mikey ordered for him to do was a tad rough since he was relentlessly restless. It wasn't about handling the paperworks though.

His head was pounding madly after he forcefully pushed himself up from the couch, least to say he didn't look like he was in pain at all.

The television that was left open because Mochi literally got dragged out of the room by Kokonoi didn't help at all with his headache. The sounds were too annoying to hear and he wanted it gone.

"Turn it off." He told Sanzu who was near where the television was placed. The remote control was just a table away from Sanzu. He can't also talk right now with Ran since he knows what his older brother was feeling towards him right now and it was pure anger.

Sanzu wasn't the type of person to easily follow random orders but he found himself reaching for the remote control and turning the television off after being told so by Rindou.

The room was so dead silent that Sanzu felt like he was getting choked by the heavy creaking tension around the two. Even gulping seemed to be a bad thing to do right now.

Ran's eyes were as dead as a corpse and Rindou had a nonchalant expression. None of them bothered to enter nor start a conversation, all with the pride and anger taking over.

'I should've told that widow to drag me out too earlier.' Sanzu hissed inside his thoughts, regretting not going outside after Ran had arrived.

"Uh— I'll just . . . get popcorn." Sanzu slowly stood up and went pass them, careful to try and not press their buttons before he slammed the door closed.

"So, who won?" — was what greeted Sanzu when he finally closed the door. Kokonoi had an excited face and Mochi was beyond nowhere to be found. He must've escaped while the moment lasted.

"They haven't started—"

A loud bang that came from the other room startled the two as they flinched when another bang echoed again. Either it was Rindou being trashed around or it was gunshot.

"Yet." Kokonoi added, flinching again when another gunshot was heard. It was more louder than the sound that Rindou usually makes when Ran gets all mad at him and would often thrash him or push him around as if he was like a piece of stick.

"I knew I made the right decision to get popcorn." Sanzu quipped between the loud gunshot bangs. It was an obvious lie that he was going get popcorn.

"You don't even like popcorn. You're just lying yet you can't even do it right." Kokonoi walked away after throwing an insult at him. He was getting hungry and there's just a high-end restaurant waiting for him exactly at 12.

Sanzu followed silently after him, also getting hungry but just didn't tell. He was up for the rush of making Kokonoi pay for the meal.

Back once inside the room, Rindou was trying his best to dodge the bullets flying towards his way from Ran's hand-held gun.

"What the fuck! Stop shooting!" Rindou complained , once again dodging another flying bullet that almost grazed his cheek if he didn't dodge that out of instinct.

Ran didn't listen yet he kept on shooting at him. They've been at it since Y/n had woken up, it was safe to say that Rindou felt thankful that Mikey left him with some commands to avoid getting shot by his dear older brought that held such grudges towards him over a woman. It's not like he won't do the same too, it's just that he understands because he's in the wrong and Ran was in the right.

"Fucker. I told you before to keep your face out of my sight, didn't I?" Ran sneered and he fired another bullet again.

Rindou was waiting for all the bullets inside Ran's gun to finally disappear so he can escape the room but how can he do that when every bullet that comes in his way always makes him move further away from the door that it'd be tough to his escape then and there.

"Can't we just talk this out, brother?" Rindou ducked to avoid another bullet. His back hurted when he immediately did the pose, the shock from action made a loud satisfying crack coming from his backbone, specifically spine.

Ran stopped shooting but his glare was still there. A sigh heaved out from his mouth when he remembered Y/n looking for Rindou back at the hospital. All clueless and innocent about the affair that his younger brother committed.

'I can't believe I'm doing this. It's unfair but Y/n . . .' instead of letting those negative thoughts get the most of him, he just imagined how Y/n would feel. Anything for her, he'll be satisfied with what she wants.

"Y/n was looking for you the moment she woke up . . ." He started. Looking at Rindou with his sternest face that he ever made in his continuous existence.

Rindou was feeling sweaty and he couldn't comprehend as to why. Maybe because he's nervous? Or maybe because it's the tension that grows inside the room?

"She was? Why didn't you tell me?" Rindou suddenly had the urge to yell so loud at Ran but just couldn't because it was inappropriate for a man like him to yell at his older brother. When Y/n wasn't there, Ran was supporting him, trying to make him feel better by giving hope that Y/n would still fetch them. No matter what day or time it is.

Ran glared, "Do you think I'm dedicated to tell you that? After all the things you've done to her!?" He was frustrated alright. So damn frustrated that he could explode right now if Rindou ever speaks another wrong word.

"I– . . . I'm sorry." Bitter. That was what Rindou felt on the tip of his tongue right now. The apologetic statement was so bitter.

"You better be. Consider this as a favor that you must pay sooner or later." Ran added. His face was now getting softer as seconds passes.

Rindou looked up with wide eyes. Hope filling in once he caught the favor he was about to owe.

"What is it?" He was desperate, begging, not literally but just too much in fear for the favor to get taken back by Ran.

Ran stared at Rindou's unusually desperate expression. It broke his heart why his younger brother had to put that expression on for a woman that he also loved. It made everything unfair, so unfair but he can't ever refuse because it's Y/n.

He avoided Rindou's face and instead, stared at the door before speaking in a monotonous voice. "Y/n will be in New York to celebrate the holidays with her family. She'll leave at 23 so you should probably book a flight now. I don't really recommend this but, take my car that I left on that country."

Rindou was so dazed that he was left speechless. Was his brother helping him reach out to Y/n just now? It was so rare to even call it a miracle, he couldn't believe it.

Rindou muttered but it was still audible. "I see . . . Thank you, brother."

"Anything for Y/n." Ran whispered back, not for Rindou but for Y/n. Only her this time. Even if it meant breaking a percentage of his heart, if it's Y/n. Damn, he'll sacrifice anything just for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 8.6K 29
๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚ BOOK 2: HOLY TRINITY SERIES. When I move into the world it feels like a moral fall, like seeking love in a w...
16.3K 496 8
โ๐™‰๐™Š ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™. ๐™‰๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰, ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™„'๐™ˆ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™”๐™Š๐™.โž โฎ‘ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™™๐™ž...
25.8K 1K 17
"๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™?" โค…in which haitani ran meets a girl who magically changed his views in life. ๏ฟฝ...
45.5K 2.4K 20
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐—œ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜...