Black bird

By XsleeplesswritingX

"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I s... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
A/N
5
A/N
6
7
8
9
10
11
A/N
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
A/N
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
A/N
46
A/N
47
A/N
48
49
50
51
A/N
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

45

407 9 1
By XsleeplesswritingX

Gemini Myths POV

I stared out his window, he was still asleep peacefully on his bed. My thoughts and regrets woke me up at six in the morning.

I have never hated myself more than now.

I killed an innocent sweet family, I ruined my relationship with my two best friends, I became a traitor.

I never experienced so much regret until last night. I mean what am I supposed to tell the order?

Oh hey I am a death eater now, but don't worry you can still trust me.

Yeah, that won't work.

I couldn't stop thinking of the two little girls I murdered, their faces are etched into my brain forever. I am a horrible person.

I felt a tear slip out but I quickly wiped it with the sleeve of the sweater that Draco gave me.

If I never changed then none of this would have happened. I hate my devil form now, sure she's stronger than anyone and incredibly confident but that's not worth the regret and the killing.

I will never let her back out.

"Stop thinking about it, it's waking me up." I heard Draco mutter in a sleepy voice.

I turned around and he was slowly sitting himself up in bed.

"Sorry." I muttered looking back out the window.

"Come back to bed." He said sweetly.

I sighed quietly as I tried to keep my thoughts away. I walked back over to his bed and laid down on his chest.

"How are you reading my mind when you're asleep?" I asked trying to distract myself.

He yawned as he brought his hand up to my hair and played with it.

"I'm not sure, it started after I broke up with you. Anytime you had thoughts that were sad or angry I was able to hear them in my sleep and it would instantly wake me up." He explained.

"You have a lot of angry thoughts you know that?" He joked.

I slapped his chest playfully. "I do not."

"One time you woke me up because you debated on killing Astoria." He laughed.

"Still debating." I grunted.

He chuckled slightly as he kept playing with my hair that he took out of the bun last night, apparently he likes my hair down more.

"I was forced to leave you..." he said quietly in a sad voice.

"...my father and mother told me it was to protect you, if the dark lord got into my mind and found out you were a tinsley he would've killed you, so they thought it would be best for me to push you away and make you hate me..." he said quietly.

"You knew Astoria would make me hate you." I said quietly as I traced his bare chest.

He took a deep breath and sighed. "Yes, I just didn't think it would cause the devil part of you to come out." He said in a regretful tone.

I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. "It was supposed to come out when someone close to me dies or almost dies, but then it came out when that happened and I think it was because my heart felt like it was dying."

"You don't have to worry about her ever again." He said reassuringly.

I laughed slightly. "I'll fight a bi-"

I was cut off my intense screaming downstairs.

Both me and Draco snapped our heads at each other and quickly jumped out of bed. Draco threw me a pair of sweats and he slipped on a T-shirt.

The screaming happened again and it sounded exactly like my father.

"My dad." I said quickly as I rushed to the door.

I reached for the door handle and Draco's hand grabbed my wrist stopping me from opening it.

"If it's your dad then you're next." He muttered.

I looked at his hand and then back at up him. "Let go."

"I can't let you g-"

I ripped my hand out of his causing his hand to fall. "It's my father Draco."

He gave me a begging look and I ignored him as I threw open the door and ran out.

I heard the screaming intensify as I ran down the stairs with Draco right behind me.

"How dare you lie to me!" Voldemorts voice boomed as I entered the open area of the house. "Is she a Tinsley?"

"Yes- yes my lord but-" my father started saying as I entered the room.

"Crucio!" Voldemort yelled towards my father who was kneeled down on the ground in pain.

"No! Stop please!" I yelled running up to the two of them as I felt the tears stain my cheeks, I knelt down to my father and put both of my hands on his back.

"This is what happens when you don't tell me about your daughter Severus." Voldemort said quietly with a devious smile. "Instead I find out by seeing how you reacted when she got the dark mark. That's not very loyal of you Severus."

He stopped cursing him and let him breath.

He walked up to my father and picked up his chin with his nails.

"And you didn't tell me that she was a tinsley. What am I going to do with the devil? Kill her? Hurt her? Or should I trust her like I trusted you?" He whispered into my fathers ear.

My father looked up at him with a hard glare. "She's on your side don't hurt her." He seethed out.

Voldemort laughed and then looked at me.

"Should I trust you?" He asked picking up my chin.

I gulped. "Yes my Lord."

He gave an ugly smirk. "Then prove it."

"H-how?" I asked confused.

He stepped back in thought as he put his wand on his chin and tapped it.

"Stay in devil form forever." He spoke walking back over to me.

I looked at my father and Draco both possessing worried faces.

"Okay." I said quietly not wanting to do it but knowing I'll have to.

"Gemini no..." my father begged quietly on the ground.

Voldemort snapped his head over at my father and glared.

"I can learn how to control her." I said reassuringly to my father.

"I will see you at the next meeting, it must be on by then." Voldemort hissed.

I nodded my head. "Yes sir."

He gave an ugly smirk and disappeared.

"You can't learn how to control it." My father spoke.

I grabbed his hand as I slowly helped him up.

"I can and I will." I said as I traced a cut on his cheek.

"Gemini he's right, it won't let you control it." Draco said with a small sigh.

"I have a plan." I said quietly.

"And what is that plan?" My father asked.

I smirked slightly as I lifted up my hand and within seconds my wand was landing in my palm.

I pointed the tip towards the bridge between both of my eyes.

"Immunori." I said as I closed my eyes.

I felt the spell coarse through my body and felt my eyes slightly flicker.

I opened my eyes and smiled at my father and Draco.

"Blue eyes?" I asked them.

"Yes-yes how did you..." my father said weakly.

"School teaches a lot." I spoke as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I need to go see the twins and the order. I have to explain." I said as I changed the subject.

"No Gem, they're going to kill you." My father said sternly.

I shook my head slightly. "No they won't, they know you are one and still haven't even attempted a plan to kill you."

My father raised an eyebrow obviously unaware of what I just said.

"I'm going to go now." I said ignoring my father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
2.1K 46 20
"What's your zodiac sign?" "Gemini, why?" "I don't know. I just believe that people's zodiac signs explain a lot about their personality and why they...
8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...