๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ {๐‚๏ฟฝ...

By Lily_Writesss

{Slowly being edited} โ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ฉ, ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™›โž โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข โ›๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ,โœ... More

Author's Note(Please Do Read)
Ch#1: "Tortured"
Ch#2: "Mia Spasmรฉni Psychรญ"
Ch#3: "Do I Deserve This?"
Ch#4: "Finding Her"
Ch#5: "Afraid"
Ch#6: "Davien"
Ch#7: "Ypomonรญ"
Ch#8: "Opening Up"
Ch#9: "Importance"
Ch#10: "Sabrina"
Ch#11: "The Truth"
Ch#12: "Anileรญs"
Ch#13: "Allison"
Ch#15: "Shopping Spree"
Ch#16: "Gut Feelings"
Ch#17: "Thanksgiving Gone Right?"
Ch#18: "Love Bird's"
Ch#19: "Again"
Ch#20: "A Dress Indeed"
*Not an Update*
Ch#21: "Lรญthi"
Ch#22: "The Ceremony Pt-1"
Ch#23: "The Ceremony Pt-2"
Ch#24: "Mรณno Gia'sรฉna"
Ch#25: "His Past"
Ch#26: "Problems?"
Ch#27: "Emergency Needed"
Ch#28: "Memories"
Ch#29: "Hate Me?"
Ch#30: "Sonder"
Ch#31: "Heartstrings"
Ch#32: "A Flight To Paradise"
Ch#33: "Hawaii Pt-1"
Ch#34: "Hawaii Pt-2"
Ch#35: "Moments Like These"
Ch#36: "Acrimony"
Ch#37: "An Unexpected Surprise"
Ch#38: "Qualms"
Ch#39: "An Elongated Voyage"
Ch#40: "The Journey"
Ch#41: "A Different Strategy"
Ch#42: "Wistful Intuition"
Ch#43: "To Face The Truth"
Ch#44: "Eminent Chaos"
Ch#45: "She Knew"
Ch#46: "Discreet"
Ch#47: "Ugly Truth"
Ch#48: "Feeble"
Ch#49: "Endeavor"
Ch#50: "Fight Or Flight?"
Ch#51: "Seeing Red"
Ch#52: "Meant To Be"
Ch#53: "Pulsating Hearts"
Ch#54: "Like Frosting To His Cake"
Ch#55: "Luscious"
Epilogue
Thank You!
Bonus Chapter
New Book!
New Book#2!

Ch#14: "Love"

3.2K 98 14
By Lily_Writesss

*Warning* This chapter contains mature content. Be advised.

Around 3 days later:-

Davien's Pov:

"How about....Davi?" My mate, sat beside me as I worked on my laptop. For the past hour she has been giving me horrible nicknames, don't get me wrong, I love them but they are super weird.
"Please baby, not Davi," I told her looking at her pouting before she giggles hugging me.

"You feel so warm," she tells me sighing into my chest as I wrap one of my arm's around her. I was so so happy that she had got so comfortable with me now. Nearly a month will pass with her and I am absolutely on cloud nine.
"Yeah?"

She sighed warily I noticed her distraught.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked as she snuggled on my side and shook her head.
"It's nothing," she whispered and closed her eyes while I frowned putting my laptop to the side.

"No baby something is wrong, tell me," I assured to her trying to get her up but she wouldn't budge. She was holding onto my arm so tightly, that I couldn't even get her off of me. Even though I didn't want to.
"I am f-fine," she spoke and I sighed looking at her cute face which was squished against my arm.

"Love?" I asked again and finally she let me go.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked her concerned as she looked up at me with teary eye's making me even more concerned for her.

"I am sorry, I just feel r-really emotional right now," she spoke and I hugged her, not sure why she is feeling like this. "Maybe she is going into heat," Reller my wolf said excitedly making me sigh but not in a lustful way but a concern for her.
Suddenly I heard her gasp and she left my arm's immediately.

"D-Davien I am burning up!" she yelled as she cried out making me instantly run towards the door and lock the door to not let any unmated wolves near her.
"Shh baby, it's okay. Don't cry, I'll run you a cold bath," I told her sweetly as she sighed in relief in my arm's but she had still not stopped crying.

I came inside the bathroom, turning on the faucet to cold before taking of her clothes, also known as my hoodie and short's. She hissed as I added her in but relaxed a little.
"Please hold my hand, it cool's the burning," she whispered as she closed her eye's and I took her hand. I didn't want to, not because I didn't want to but it may get worse if this keep's up.

Suddenly I felt her pulling me closer by my hands so I pressed my lips to hers in a eager kiss. Soon the kiss turned heated as she whimpered when I trailed kisses down her wet skin.
"This feel's so good," she moaned out and pressed me further into her neck making her shudder, I wanted to stop.

I was going to pull away when she didn't let me. I looked at her for approval on this and she nodded. After drying her with a towel a little, I crashed my lip's on her plump one's, the kiss turning hot and fiery. She wrapped her naked body around me as we reached our bedroom.

I laid her naked self down on the bed and hovered above her. "Are you sure you want this?" I whispered her and she nodded already scrunching up her face in more pain, pulling me into a kiss from the back of my head. "Y-yes," she breathed out as I trailed my hands down to her belly softly carressing the creamy skin there as she whimpered in more pain looking up at me.

"Tell me what you want baby," I spoke sensually pressing a kiss on her mark and she moaned out loud making me chuckle.
"Touch me please," she murmured out, her face red and crimson, her lip's bruised purple from our make out session, but I could care less.

I moved down to her collarbone slowly, letting her get used to my lips on her. Then placing several kisses on her cleavage, I finally sucked on her perky nipples.

She groaned when I licked them making me suck on them harder, turning them red. Her nipples were erect and hard from my touch and licks alone, I wonder what was going to happen when I fuck her? But not right now.

I sucked on her right one, my movement's still slow when I felt her hand's in my hair.
"Da-Davien," she breathed out my name heavily when I felt her wanting more.

I moved down to her belly button, my movements leisure when I looked at her pink pussy. It was wet and ready to be feasted opon making me groan out. I caressed her inner thighs to make her feel comfortable.

"Look at you so wet baby and I haven't even done anything," I told her licking her slit making her whimper out loudly. I groaned at the taste of her, it was sweet and tangy but I loved it.

Softly and slowly I entered one of my finger's inside her wet hole with my tongue licking up her sides as she arched her back with her hands inside my hair pushing me more into her sex. She was a moaning mess under me. I slowly fingered her as I knew she wasn't used to being like this.
"Do you like this baby?" I asked my voice husky making her moan out more loudly and she nodded.

"Please m-more," at that I added a second one as she moaned out loud again, people would easily hear her moaning if they were to be near our house.
I knew she was about to cum so I entered my fingers a little deeper as my tongue licking her juices off.

"Cum for me my love, relax and release," I told her looking up to see her pleasured face and she convulsed right on my fingers hissing yet whimpering loudly making me smile. I made sure to let her see when I licked my finger's as she blushed covering her face with hands.

"Don't hide from me love," I spoke lovingly going back up to place my lip's on her in a short and sweet kiss.

"Thank you Davien," she told me sincerely against my lip's and I smiled.
"No need to thank me sweetheart, this was all you," I told her softly lying beside her holding her naked self in my arm's.

She was still breathing hard from her orgasm so I kissed her forehead making her relax. And before I knew it she was out like a light.
As I didn't want her to be cold, I got up slowly and took out a sweatshirt and pants. I put them on her at a slow pace so I wouldn't wake her and wrapped my arm's around her pulling her into my chest. After that I turned of the lights, falling into my own dreamland as well.

•••

"Sweetheart wake up, do you know what tommorow is?" I spoke in a whisper to my baby who was sleeping like a baby too. She had been asleep for more then 4 hour's after we had foreplayed, I guess she was still tired from her first orgasm.
"Hmm, don't wake me up. I am very sleepy," she whined closing her eye's again making me chuckle at her behavior.

"It's thanksgiving love," I told her as she smiled in her sleep and opened her eye's.
"I can't believe it's already been a month and a half with you," she spoke and I smiled hard leaning in to capture her lip's in mine. I pulled away before breathing out as she sat up.

"We'll go shopping today," I said when I saw her thinking but her face turned mischievous as she smirked at me. Raising a brow at her I smiled.
"I'll go with the girl's. Not you," she told me and I chuckled rolling my eyes and then pecking her luscious lips.

"Whatever you want love," I spoke pecking her forehead standing up as i took my wallet out.
"Here's my credit card, spend how much ever you want okay?" she smiled hugging me as she decided to change. I also was going to change because I have a meeting in a few hour's regarding some rogue issue's plus everyone has to leave to spend time with there families.

"Just don't buy a dress which will make me go nuts," I spoke eyeing her lustfully while she blushed looking away.

"Uhuhh my baby is blushing? You weren't being like this a few hour's ago," I told her as she gasped hitting my arm.
"Stop it," she said blushing furiously while I chuckled, still being flustered by her behavior.
I grabbed her waist playfully and then kissed her deeply, running a hand through her hair as she had tiptoed to kiss me back, which I loved.

I pulled away breathing heavily, resting our foreheads together.
"I-I should change now," she excused herself blushing when I felt something twitching in my pants. Ah fuck why right now?? I definitely need to shower.

After taking a shower, I wore my suit and left our room. "Baby, I'll be at my office okay?" I yelled from outside our room as I heard a soft 'Okay.' Well time to get to work and not think about what I did with my mate a few hour's ago.

After the meeting had finished I was still working and trying my hardest to not think about it.
"Just have sex with her already," Reller whined and I sighed.
"Shut up," I spoke in my mind and shutting him out.
Maeve was going to give me one hell of a time.

•••

"Enjoying?" I spoke to the two bastards also known as Jeremy and Jacob, still tied to there metal chairs. They were now put in electrical cells, and whenever I was mad I would use it on them.

"Please A-Alpha, this t-torture is too much," Jeremy pleaded but I only smirked before turning on the power as they both screamed. This is so fun.
"You should've never touched Maeve, not just her but other women as well you assholes!" I turned the electricity off and yelled at them as I landed a punch on Jacob's face, both of them deserved pain.

The problem was, the Gamma. He was the only one not found yet and when I do, I won't hesitate to kill him.

[Word Count- 1844]

A/N

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the promised smut I wrote . Sorry if it's cringe because it's one of my firsts I wrote for any of my books.

Also sorry for the short chapter, I tried to write a little longer but decided to end here. Next chapter will be posted next week.

Please do vote and comment!

xoxo

-lily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 729 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.๐Ÿ’‹ MATURE CONTENTS ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
25.5K 799 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
2.8M 76.2K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
857 38 25
18+, werewolf, abuse, BDSM, Bullying " Fuck!" He slams into me again, " you feel so good!" His voice is shaky, breath hot on my neck, and his paste๏ฟผ...