High School Sweethearts: BLOO...

By fuckboy_cagayo

"Can I tell you something?" I nod, putting a hand behind my head. She chews on her bottom lip momentarily, lo... More

1: While You Still Can
**2: J. A. T. B.
3: Am I Worse Than Him?
4: Sweet Agony
**5: Tasty
6: What's It Gonna Be?
7: Have No Choice
8: No Room For Errors
9: Panic
10: Initiation
11: New Neighbors
12: Ran In The Family
A/N
*13: Cold Sweat
14: Snapped
15: Let's Be Fair
16: Jesy's Right
17: Make Him Remember
**18: Mid Evil
19: Wednesday
20: Captain
21: Slip Ups
22: Sensitive
23: Thank You?!
24: Not The Whole Truth
25: Protege I
26: Protege II
27: Protege III
28: You Need Help
29: Clean Up
30: What We Need Is Therapy
*31: Hot Box
32: Who Is It?
33: Could She Be?
34: Suspicious
35: Spread Out
36: Weird Obsession
*38: Like A Bolton
*39: Stalkers & Office Sex

37: Familiar Stranger

97 4 6
By fuckboy_cagayo

That same night, Jade came over and pleased me like she always does. From my basement to my bedroom.

But it felt different this time.

She wasn't as dominant and persistent like usual. Her movements were hesitant, albeit delicious feeling.

"Are you okay, babe?" I pant after coming down from my eighth, ninth, or tenth climax.

I lost count.

She wipes sweat from her brow. "I'm fine. Now let's see if we can set a record," she goes to kiss my neck, but I push her back. "Babe, we've had sex enough times for me to know something's up," I say and she sighs in defeat.

I take her face in my hands, making her look at me. "What's on your mind?" Both of her hands go to my waist, signaling me to climb off of her. I do so and let her sit up.

The sheets clung to her sweaty back for a second and she runs a hand through damp hair.

Even though it's a turn on, the summer heat is still brutal.

"Jesy told me about what went down between her and Aunt Helen," she says softly. "What happened?" She lays back down and puts a hand behind her head. I take the liberty to cuddle against her.

"She saw them burying Andre," my eyes widen. "What??" She nods, "Helen came in poin'in' fingers and tried to scrap with her. She told Helen to leave, but she didn't until Jesy confessed to killing him."

"But we killed him," I say in what she calls my baby girl voice. She turns to me then kisses my wet forehead. At this point, I'm tired of wiping my face.

"Yes, but Helen didn't know that. She blames my cousin. So, she slapped Jesy, but she didn't wanna fight back. Helen tackled her and tried to kill her with her pocket knife, so Jes defended herself," she says with no emotion.

Even though I'm a little twisted myself, the stoic way she spoke sounded more twisted to me.

"So... Jesy didn't mean to kill her?" She slowly shakes her head, "She couldn't sleep. Wouldn't eat. Hardly came out of her room. She's a fuckin' mess."

I made a realization; the remaining Nelson-Thirlwall children all have at least one body in their personal graveyard. From what Jade told me, she lost count. When I asked her what that meant, she just raised an eyebrow at me.

"I could imagine," I say and she looks at me with slightly furrowed brows. "Could you?" I ponder, then shake my head. She smiles then pecks my lips, "We're perfect for each other."

I giggle on her lips, "Yes, we are." I kiss her again and it gradually turned into a make out session.

Before it got too heated, I break away. "Is somethin' wrong, 'bibi?" I look into her eyes, feeling my heart pound with affection. "No. It's just... I can't stop thinking about—nevermind."

"About what?"

I sigh, putting a hand on the side of her neck. "You never told me about your dad," I say and her face goes back to into stoics. "He started me off," she begins.

"I was really little and he was apart of some cartel or mafia or some shit. I accidentally shot one of his mates in the throat while playing with a gun that I loaded meself. He trained me to be ruthless before me 5th birthday. I killed more men and women than I could count at that time," she pauses, looking right through me with her gorgeous eyes.

"There was this man named Mr. Marlon that fathered me more than me own. He fed me, drew with me, put a plaster on when I hurt meself," she smiles while speaking of the man, but then it fell.

"I shattered me bloody wrist when I shot the lad in the throat and me real dad only cared about how good my aim was."

I frown, "He took advantage of that?"

"Yep. Well, one night, like £10,000 went missin' and Father was quick to break fingers." She stops and gets a thoughtful expression on her face.

"Actually, I'd just have three out of six bullets and scared grown men into pissin' themselves. One guy said Mr. Marlon took the money, but I had a feeling deep in me gut, that he was completely innocent. But Father was just as mad as he made me and was certain Mr. Marlon was responsible. I tried to save him, but Father ended up shooting him anyways after accidentally shooting himself," her tone had gotten sad towards the end.

"It's okay, baby. You don't have to say anymore," I tell her, but she shakes her head. "What's fucked up is that I cried for Mr. Marlon at his memorial, but not for the man that helped make me. As for me dad... well, he's one of the angry voices in me head," she taps her temple twice.

"After my dad's death, I spiraled out of control. I don't really remember how exactly, but I didn't kill again until I was 7. A boy called me a slur, so I killed his parents for teaching him that."

My eyes widen slightly as how nonchalant she sounded. I agree with attacking the parents, because they are responsible for their children.

I just listened while she spoke. She's had a hard life at such a young age. Hell, she's still young.

The youngest (and sexiest) serial killer in the country. Maybe even the world since her first kill was before she was 5 years old.

She yawns and cuddles against me like the little baby she can be at times. It's so cute how she can talk about murdering then fall asleep.

"Nanite, habibi," she mumbles on my heated skin. "Night, love."

———
Jade

Not two hours later, I'm brought out of my sleep with a gasp.

My dream was that Karl came back from the dead. He wore the same pajamas from that night and his head was so badly bashed that his right eye was hanging on his bloody blue cheek.

His chest was opened and showed that he was missing his heart and liver.

He smiled a black-toothed smile, pointing at me. He didn't say anything, just smiled and pointed. I just stayed in place; feeling nothing at all.

That was until Mam showed up, covered in water and dirt.

Her eyes were red from crying and she clutched my weathered Mr. Biscuit in her hand. She didn't speak either, just looked at me with sorrow.

I wanted to cry since I'm the reason her family fell apart.

But I didn't.

Next to come was my father, dressed in black with his ski mask pulled back from his pale, stubbled face. I could see the gunshot wound on his abdomen; it came out through his back, allowing me to see right through him quite literally.

Seeing my dead family gave me chills, but a sense of security.

I ran up to hug me Mam, but they all disappeared into dust.

That's when I woke up.

Leigh was still fast asleep, glued to my side. I'm so hot that I could feel the puddle of sweat I'm creating.

I ease out of bed carefully then went to the bathroom to dry my skin with paper towels. After that, I got dressed in a red shirt and black shorts, topping it off with my black hat that says Fuck.

Afterwards, I go downstairs quietly and just as I'm about to leave, a voice causes my heart to drop. I slowly turn around to see her dad dressed in a shirt and tie, drinking from his mug.

"You're up rather early," the man comments, but he seemed a little skeptical. "Couldn't sleep," I say sheepishly. "Want breakfast?" I shake my head, "No thank you, Dr. Pinnock. I'm just gonna go for a walk."

"Oh, well be safe, Jade," he smiles.

I give him a nod before leaving out into the muggy Florida air.

I don't know where I'm going; I just need to clear my head. Though, that dream wouldn't leave my mind. It's unsettling since I haven't seen any of them in ten or more years.

As I'm walking, a young lad with short curls, tan skin, and a vaguely familiar face jogs along the same sidewalk as me.

When he got close enough, my eyes nearly bulged out of my head. Not because he's good looking, but because he looks just like the younger version of my father.

If I'm honest, I have a certain level of resentment towards the man. Had he listened, both he and Mr. Marlon would be alive.

'He could be my bastard. I was almost never home,' says my father's voice. 'Maybe you have another brother.'

The jogger smiles and greets me and I smile back tightly, waving. He runs pass me, but then comes back.

"I'm sorry to stop you, but you're fine as hell," he says with a cocky smirk. I keep my eyes ahead, choosing not to respond.

"What's your name?" He asks. "Nilly," I lie, using my best American accent. He licks his lips, "A southern girl? I like those."

Ew.

"Anyway, I'm Rick," he holds out his hand, but I just stare at it. He pulls it away awkwardly, "Right. So, uh, where are you heading?"

I internally roll my eyes, keeping them ahead as I take a familiar route. "Just goin' for an early mornin' stroll," I say, still using the accent.

"Mind if I join you? You seem cool and I wanna get to know you," he says, going to put an arm around me.

Out of reflex, I elbowed him hard in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. "Don't touch me," I say seriously while he gasped for breath. I start walking away when he calls me in a hoarse voice.

"Nilly, wait," he pants, finally being able to breathe. "What?" I say shortly, already wanting to rip his tongue out through his throat.

"I was... wondering if I could have your number?" I go to decline, but my sick mind and sicker voices start giving me deadly ideas. I'm already close to a good spot to take him in; no one will find him.

I smile seductively at him, "I don't give my number away until after a good time." I wink and his eyes light up in excitement.

Men are too easy.

"Mine or yours?" He says, licking his lips again. Ugh, I'm so glad I'm gay.

I look around for any witnesses before grabbing his hand and running off to the destination. Ricky Boy was already ready and so was I; for a different reason.

I bring him to this old warehouse, similar to where I killed Michael Clifford a while back.

I discovered this place a little before Leigh and I started talking. It was big and had a giant black X painted on the far wall with railroad spikes against the wall.

When we made it inside, Rick grabs me and smashes his yucky boy lips on mine.

Instead of wanted to spit in his mouth, I gently push him back, "Hold your horses, darlin'. I ain't goin' nowhere." He smirks, takes my wrists in his hands and pins them over my head dominantly.

I frown at him and he gets this sick look on his face, "I can't help it. You're so sexy that I just wanna take you all over this building."

I fake a giggle and he kisses me again, though very sloppily.

I try getting loose, but he was beginning to hurt me. Instead, he fights to keep me where he wanted me. "We didn't even get to the good part, Nilly," he says then begins feeling me up.

"Mm, maybe we should go somewhere else?" I suggest, but he ignores me. "Rick?" He makes a low growling noise, "I haven't had any all week. Don't stop me now."

Ooh, he's in more trouble than I was gonna give him.

I suddenly knee him right in his dick, making him whimper and fall into the concrete. While he writhe in pain, I crouched over him with my own sick smile.

"Who said you're the one having the good time?"

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
736K 20.1K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...