Maybe This Time

By jadeycaneee

Book 1 "Two old friends meet again Wearin' older faces And talk about the places they've been" Y/N Y/L/N liv... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 22

7.1K 237 145
By jadeycaneee

Warning:
18+ content. If you're not comfortable with this you can skip this chapter. I already warned you.

Yeah, my warning is nothing when your horny, so go ahead, bestie.

Scarlett's POV

I didn't know what comes to my mind when I say that, her lips are so tempting, I can't even help myself not to look at them.

I found lips crashing to her. It felt so unreal, that I'm able to kiss her again. Her lips are perfectly fit to mine. It's full of burning passion and intimacy. I sense myself getting hot at her kiss.

I move my hand to her hair, pushing her closer to me as she helps my neck, almost choking me. By the time our kisses turn into more lustful and aggressive. Neither of us wants to pull out. She bit my lower lip asking for entrance, I gladly give it to her. No time for being a brat.

Our tongues dance to each other. Eyes closed. We let ourselves lose at the moment we have. We feel our lungs burn and run out of oxygen. Heart beating erratically. Our forehead touched as we catch our breath.

"I miss your lips. I miss you" I told her between my breath.

"Still soft and plump, I still taste the cherry lip balm" she commented, smirking at me. God, that smirk, indicating im not able to walk for days.

"I want you, Y/N" I whisper, gripping to the belt of her trousers. Her pupils are now dark and blown by lust. I know mine too. "I want you inside me, please" I pleaded she slowly pushed me against the wall. Slow but rough.

Her big hands are on my neck, squeezing it making me let a soft moan. I love it when she's choking me until it leaves a mark, marking me as her possession; forbidden to anyone.

"Are you sure you want this?" She asked, she still soft as before. She knows how to treat a woman right that's why I have so many competitors.

I nod eagerly, "yes, please Y/N" I beg once more.

"I like it when you begged for me, still a pathetic baby begging to be touched," she said distracting me. She opens my legs, places her thighs, and hits my clothed core. "Oh, don't make any move or ill leave you here" she warned, I gulp and nod.

"In that past years, how many times did you cum? Or did they make you cum?" She asked staring at my eyes. I look away, embarrass because no make me cum as she did and I didn't have sex after that.

She aggressively held my jaw, forcing me to look into her eyes. "I ask a question, I demand an answer, kitten" fuck. I feel myself getting soaked in her words and how she stared at me like she's already planning how to rail me until I can't take it.

"I- didn't cum- I only cum when I touch myself"

Her smirk grew even more. "And what are you thinking when you touch yourself huh?" Y/N asked she rub her thighs to my core making me moan at the feeling, but I want more.

"Answer it or I will stop"

"Yo- you" I moan feeling the pressure between my thighs intensify. I hold to her arms, keeping myself not to fall.

"And what I'm doing at your fantasy, kitten?"

"Fuck- I- you touching me, making me scream your name- your fingers are deep inside me- shit- and-"

"Continue. And?"

"You fucking me until I can't take it anymore- filling me up with your cum- all our marks are in my body- your handprint is on my ass- your penetration making me cry in pleasure- oh god- Y/N please-"

"Very well. You still have that filthy mouth. I think we're going to do that fantasy of yours. You want that right?"

"Please-"

"You're still a slut huh. Thinking of me while you fucked yourself. I bet you even dream about me, did I?"

I hide my face because of the embarrassment. I always dream of her, everything we shared flashed to my mind.

"Don't hide that pretty face to me. So im right? Did I fucked you like your not gonna able to walk for days, that I have to call the Russo brothers saying you're sick but the truth is, you can't walk after I fucked you in every part of our house-"

"Leaving a drop of cum everywhere, we even broke a vase on how hard I trust on you from behind-" she held my face, my eyes meeting her dark pupils and her devilish smirk.

"Do you remember that, princess? Or do you want me to make you remember everything?"

Before I knew it, she's already carrying me to my room. Nipping flesh in my neck leaving a bruise, an indication that my owner is here to get her possession.

She laid me in my bed, hovering over me. "Ready for me?" She asked. "Yes. More than ready" I answer right away, making her chuckle at my desperation.

She stops looking at me, not satisfied with my answer. "I'm ready, mommy" I correct myself. She licked her lips seductively, "good girl-" she whisper.

"Now, I want you to keep your voice low since there's a kid in the house, you don't want to get interrupted when you're about to cum right, baby?"

"Yes, mommy. I understand"

She kissed me again, this time its more aggressive and wild. Making out like there's tomorrow. She takes off her shirt. My mouth waters at the sight of her breast down to her abs. "Enjoying the view?" Teasingly ask.

"Can I touch you?" I asked staring at her eyes, pleading. "You're already touching me, sugar," she said. "Be more specific. You know how much I love that filthy mouth of yours, now use it"

"Can I suck your breast?" I asked, "please? Mommy" I add correcting myself. Damn it.

She removes her sports bra and I quickly dive my mouth to her left nipples making her moan while massaging the other one, giving them equal attention.

She placed my head to the pillow, using her hands to keep her posture steady as I suck and massage her breast.

"Mmm. Good girl. My good girl."

That's the first time after 5 years I heard her more. I want to head more.

I release her breast, grabbing her face to kiss me. The wet kiss goes down to my jaw, down to my neck. I moan when she finds my sweet spot, sucking it and leaving a bruise that will be seen tomorrow.

She ripped out my shirt, tossing it somewhere in the room. She places her hands in the back, unclipping my bra. She slides it in my arms and does the same on my shirt; leaving it on the floor.

She attaches her mouth to my right nipple, sucking it harshly. I'm still breastfeeding Olivia, my milk-

"Oh, fuck!" I moan loudly. I heard her hummed at my warm milk. She played on my left nipple, making it harden. "That feels so good"

"I've been wanting this after I learn that Olivia is having milk from her mom. And know I don't think im going to share this"

She left my breast and went down to my abdomen. Leaving kisses and marks. Until she right to the button of my jeans. "Can I take this off?" She asked for my consent. "Yes, please" one swift motion and I'm naked.

"All soaked for me?" Asking, kissing my thighs ignoring my soaked core ready for her. "Please, mommy. No teasing"

I feel her hot breath on my core, making me whimper. I'm not into teasing at this point, I want her. All of her.

"FUCK!" I moan loudly when her wet tongue comes in contact with my dripping center. She lapped it, taking my juice into her mouth. Eating me out.

"Ahh- don't stop-"

"So tasty and sweet" her moan sends me vibration, making my legs twitch. My left-hand grip on her kept her in between my legs. She sucked hard on my clit, her two fingers are now inside of me giving me no time to adjust.

"Fuck- yes- oh God- right there mommy!"

"He won't help you, darling" she mumbles, finger fucking me in a rough pace.

My moans and screams are all over the room. My chest breaths heavily, panting like a dog on how she fuck me so good.

"Im- gonna- cum!"

"Then fucking do it. Cum for me. Cum for mummy. Let me taste you"

I moan and scream her name as I reach heaven. That's the best orgasm I've ever had. She slows down her movements, helping me to ride my orgasm. "You did so well for me, baby" her fingers are still inside, waiting for me to catch my breath.

"I hope you're not tired because im just getting started." She said and pulled out her finger making me whimper at the emptiness.

----

She's strip-teasing me. I'm getting needier every second past. "Oh fuck" I muttered when she's naked in front of me. My eyes travel from her head, chest, abdomen, to her member now hard and ready to fuck the shit out of me.

"You're so big," I told her making her chuckle. She seductively crawls to me. Spreading my legs wider, to get a better view of my dripping and soaked core.

Her fingers tips brushed to my folds making me flinch at the contact. "Did I stretch you enough so this pretty pink tight pussy is ready for me?" She asked she grin watching my body as it react to her burning touch.

"I don't think my dick will fit on this" she muttered. I shook my head, "no- I can take it- I want you so bad-"

I sit down wanting to touch her but she pushed me back. "Nope. You can't touch me for now. It's your time today", "but I want to-"

"Don't make me push myself to you and leave you crying from pain, baby. You know I can do that. I already did that"

She brushes the tip of her cock to my wet folds, using my arousal as a lubricant. My moans and whines are getting louder every time she teases my entrance.

She slowly enters my core, making me cry at the sudden stretch. "You're so fucking big!" I grip on her shit of my dear life. Fuck!

Y/N's POV

She's so tight giving me a hard time to enter my full length to her. I bend down to capture her screams as my cock enters her tight core.

After a few seconds, I bottom out my full nine inches to her. I wipe the tears and let her adjust. "You didn't have sex for a long time or you have but they are just small?" I tease her to divert her attention from the pain. "God, why you got that so big" she whine. "Just said it when you're ready for me okay, baby?" I told her.

Her warm and tight walls hugged and squeezed my dick. I need to control myself from moving so I won't add another pain.

"You can move now"

I slowly trust myself to her, her moans are covering my ears, soaking my mind with lust. She bucked up her hips to meet my trust.

"Fa- faster- please-"

I did her request. I went fast, gripping her thighs to keep my movement. "So fucking tight!"

"Fuck, yes! Don't stop- oh my God"

The smell of sex, skin slapping, pants, and moans are the only thing you can witness in this room. "Deeper, mommy!" She moans and I did. I went deeper, watching her roll her eyes, grasp to the sheets, and how she leaned back her head.

"That's it- baby- moan for me- let mommy hear how good she fucked you"

My hands move and find her clit, I rub a tight circle, adding another stimulation. "AHH!"

"Looks who's a slut for mommy, screaming like her kid is not on the other room" I taunt as I fucked her faster, adding pressure to her clit.

She pushed my hands away from her clit but I pin her hands above her head, as my hips trust her in an animalistic face.

"This tight pretty pussy is missing my cock, right, darling?"

I put my hands on her throat, enjoying the view of her fucked-up state as I penetrate her battered pussy.

"SHIT- YES- FUCK ME!" her screams are audible that the neighbor already heard her.

"im already doing it, whore"

"IM- IM- GONNA- CUM"

"Hold it, my slutty baby- be a good girl"

I leaned down and sucked the flesh on her neck, I put my two fingers on her mouth to lower her moans. "You got to be quiet or your daughter gonna saw how her mom is being a slut to Y/N. Do you want that?" She shook her head and suck on my fingers, "then shut up and don't cum until I say so"

Her moans were muffled by my fingers. I grab her waist as I snap my hips to meet my trust. "Too- too much"

"You want to be fuck like a slut you are? Then I fucked you like a slut" I groan as I hit the spongy spot earning a loud moan from her.

I flip her; she's now all fours, her head is on the pillow to silence her sobs and whispers. Her precum is slid to her thigh down to the sheet.

I got better access to her pussy, hitting the same spot making her go crazy. I feel myself getting close, I trust her faster, spanking her bouncy ass leaving a handprint.

"Do you like that when I spank you"

I pulled her by her hair, feeling her sweat back against my chest. "Ahh- fuck- yes-"

"More- mommy-"

I spank her ass letting her feel the pain and pleasure. I continue spanking her until her ass is only red. Damn, my favorite color.

"I can't hold it anymore- wanna come for you mommy!"

"Come inside me, mommy"

"You want to feel mommy's warm cum inside you? Do you want mommy to fill you up?"

"YES! FUCK- PLEASE LET ME CUM"

I pull her against my front, my lips on her ears, "go ahead, baby. Coat mommy's dick with your cum. Make a mess for mommy" I encourage her.

"MOMMY!" Are the only thing she could scream. I feel her cum dripping to my thighs and her. The sight of her cumming for me brought me to the engagement, "can I cum inside you?" I pant at holding my orgasm. "Fill me up mommy, I want your cum deep inside me as well as your dick" by that I didn't hesitate, I plant my seed inside her,

"FUCK- SCARLETT!"

We both fall into the bed, im still inside her. We still catching of breath. "I'm pulling out" I informed her. I pulled out my soft dick. I get up and get a clean cloth and wipe down our mixed cum.

"You did so well, baby. I'm so proud of you. Such a good girl.

"Still the warm bubble bath?" I asked her, taking out the strands of hair on her face. "Yes, please. Thank you"

(A/N: you can breathe now and put your both hands on the phone, make sure you clean it first.)

I prepare her warm bath and put the lavender bath bomb on. I wrap a towel around my waist, I let my hair cover my chest.

"Hey, don't sleep now. Let's get you clean up" I said. I carry her and walk to the bathroom. I gently laid her in the tub. "Join me" she mumbles.

I take off the towel and join her. We let out naked bodies feel the warmth of the water. I cleaned her. Gently and smoothly. I washed her hair, massaging it as I did before. She hummed in satisfaction.

"Did I go too far?" I asked her. I cleaned her head and she rest it on my shoulder. Our hands are holding each other, I feel the melting tingle in my stomach.

"No" she answers, "but seriously, you didn't have sex that long? Because honestly, you're really tight." I told her and she giggle. "Sometimes, I hate your honesty," she said, "I didn't date anyone, im focused on Olivia to give and attend to her needs." She said.

"You? Why are you that big?" She asked and looking at me, I shrugged my shoulders, "you didn't see it for five years that's why. No, let me rephrase that, you didn't see any dick that's why" I tease her, and she slap my shoulders. I just laughed at her.

I feel complete after five years.

No one's POV

"Boss, I got the eye on the target"

"Good. Don't take your eyes on them or im the one who shoots you in the head."

"Yes, boss."

_____________

I need to pause every time because this makes me feel things. I hope you like it tho. It's my first time writing a whole smut chapter.

Let me give you some holy water.

Oh, I don't have any😶

Buckle up, this is gonna be a fun ride.

See you in the next chapter.
-jade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3.9K 48
SECOND ONE SHOT BOOK IS AVAILABLE!!! guys I was also like 12/13 when I wrote this there's prob some plot holes lmfao but like it's still written well...
30.6K 1K 29
Y/N had always been in love with her costar, Scarlett, but something had always stopped her from pursuing it. Truthfully she was scared of losing her...
733K 25.3K 101
Y/n is on her way to New York to start a new life there. On the train she meets a blonde woman and her daughter. They start to talk and turns out, th...
285K 15.2K 128
Sequel to 'The Stranger on the Train'. Y/n's new life in New York turned out better than she expected. She doesn't just have a job, she also has a fi...