Clone Trooper Oneshots

By FandomTrashBin69

If you're reading this, then you must also love the clones in CW and TBB. Well, I have no more words, so enjo... More

A/n
Crosshair/Saviour
Rex/Trifle
Clones/Sister
Wolffe/Separate Ways
The Bad Batch/Newcomers
Hunter/Love Me Like You Do
Hardcase/Laughter
Fives&Echo/Breaking the Habit
Rex/Recruit
Fives/Fix You
Rex/Father
501st/SisterPt2
Hound/Let Her Go
Jesse/Gaming
Fives/Shut Up And Dance
Rex/Sober
Crosshair/Venereal~
Cody/Sick
Rex/Mermen
The Bad Batch/Growth
Howzer/Worthful
Echo/Date
Kix/Rescued
Tech/Looks
Requested Art
Fives/The Last Night
Skell/Confidence
Fox/Fight
Boil&Waxer/Care
Delta Squad/Saving
Wrecker/Are You Bored Yet?
Hevy/Tiredness
Rex/Valentine's Day Special
Jesse/Smile For Me
Gregor/One Plus One Equals...Three?
501st/Emotional Support Civie
Fox/If It Isn't the Troublemaker
Thorn/The Kill
Cody/Friendship Bracelets
Various Clones/Druken Singing
Boba Fett/Famously Yours
Hardcase/Halo
Echo/I'll Take Care of You
Kix/A Little Bit Off
Crosshair/Love of My Life

Jesse/Focus

888 15 21
By FandomTrashBin69

Requested by sadstrarwarsfan14

Prompt used: "I can't keep this conversation going if you don't put on pants/a shirt."

(F/m) = Favorite movie

Warning: there is going to be mentions of rape and if you aren't comfortable or had an experience with such a thing, I'm not trying to offend anyone in any way possible and if you're comfortable, you can message me if you want to talk. I don't support rape at all because it's just cruel and evil.

But overall, I hope you enjoy :)
____________________________________________________

You stepped off the gunship and let out a stressed sigh. The mission you just got back from had taken it's toll on you. You lost many great soldiers to the worthless battle droids and the other troops aren't going to recover from that. Your soldiers in the 97th Battalion are amazing at what they do and losing them affected you.

After your troops stepped off the ship, you couldn't help but notice that there were significantly less men than when you left. You casted a sad look over the group before speaking.

"I know we lost a lot of brave soldiers during the battle," You started and saw some look away. "And we should remember them like they would remember us. Let's not forget that we came out victorious, and sadly lost some brave troops. It was a tough battle, and I think they would be proud of you for staying alive." Some looked at you with hopeful looks as you continued, "go and take a break, you deserve it."

You have them a smile before dismissing them for a well deserved break. They thanked you and you walked away to tell the Council about your missions success.

<After the report>

You stumbled into your room and landed face first onto your bed. You were thankful you weren't doing anything else the rest of the day and used it to your advantage. You quickly changed out of your Jedi robes and pulled on an oversized shirt. It fell to about mid thigh so you decided you wouldn't put on PJ pants. You were in your room, so no one was going to see you anyway.

You crawled under your blanket and covered half of you then grabbed the datapad on your nightstand. You turned it on and started to play (f/m) as you got cozy under the covers. Just as it was about to start, you heard a knock on your door.

"Who is it?" You asked, confused.

"It's Jesse, from the 501st, General Skywalker sent me." They answered.

'Damn you, Skywalker.' You thought. "Alright, hold on."

You set your datapad down and stood up off your bed before making your way to the door. You opened the door slightly and peeked through the small crack seeing that it was, in fact, Jesse from the 501st. You let him in and left the door slightly ajar.

"Alright, Jess, what's up?" You asked and sat next to him.

"I came to ask you if you wanted-" He started.

"If I wanted what?" You became confused.

"I can't keep this conversation going if you don't put on pants."

You looked down to see that the shirt you wore covered to about mid thigh and didn't see the problem.

"Dude, the shirt is oversized by a lot, I don't really see the problem." You said.

I'm trying to talk to you but you're not wearing any pants and it's distracting." He said.

"Well, just don't look at my legs then."

"I'm afraid it's not that easy."

"Just ask me what you were going to ask when you came here."

"I was wondering if you'd like to come to 79s with me and few others."

"Sorry, I'm going to have to decline." You got underneath your blanket and grabbed the datapad.

"What, why?" He stood up abruptly.

"I had an experience and I don't want to talk about it."

"C'mon, it can't be that bad."

"You think getting nearly raped is not that bad?" Tears brimmed in your eyes.

Jesse couldn't say anything about what you said, he wasn't expecting it, at all. You turned your attention back to the datapad in your hands ready to watch (f/m), thinking he'll leave you alone. He didn't and sat next to you placing a hand on your shoulder, yet you didn't look at him.

"I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry." He said simply.

Then he stood up and went to leave the room, but you didn't stop him. He closed the door behind him and a few tears fell from your eyes. Not having the energy to watch a movie, you turned off the datapad and laid down to try and get some rest. You blinked a few times before closing your eyes fully and falling into a deep slumber.

<Later>

"Uh, guys, we shouldn't be here." You said with a worried tone.

You and a few friends were just outside a bar because they thought it was a good idea to sneak out that night.

"Aww, c'mon, (N/n)! What's the worst that could happen?" Your friend Alex asked.

"Yeah, (N/n), nothing bad is going to happen!" Macey agreed with her boyfriend.

The other two you came with didn't say anything and went inside, Alex and Macey behind them. You cautiously looked up at the neon sign, taunting you with it's flashing letters. You took slow steps but eventually you walked inside. The stench of alcohol and sweat filled your nose and you immediately grew queasy. You rushed to the refresher and into one of the stalls, kneeling and throwing up. You haven't had a single drop of alcohol and you had already thrown up. You stayed in there for a couple of more minutes to make sure you didn't throw up again. After making sure you wouldn't throw up again, you stood up and flushed the toilet before walking out of the stall towards the sink. You washed the remaining vomit on your lips before looking at yourself in the mirror. Then the door opened and a stranger you didn't know walked in. You rubbed your face with your hands, unaware of the stranger nearing you.

"It was such a bad idea coming here." You mumbled.

You then felt a hand on your waist and you stiffened upon feeling it. You looked into the mirror to see it was the stranger that walked in, and it wasn't a female.

"Leave me alone, please." You said, voice wavering.

They didn't seem to hear you and continued to advance by pressing themselves against you.

"Don't you want to feel good, girlie?" He asked in a dirty tone.

"N-No, I'm fine, I-I need to get back to my friends-" You stuttered.

This didn't seem to stop him and proceeded to lift a hand up your shirt as a tears slipped from your eye. With all your strength, you managed to push him away a bit and run for the door but he recovered quickly and grabbed you. You screamed loudly before a hand clamped over your mouth and you prayed to the Maker that someone heard you. A few more tears fell as he leaned in close to your ear. He whispered very nasty things he planned on doing to you as you struggled helplessly. You cried more and tried to get your arms unstuck to get this man off of you. He somehow managed to unbutton and pull down your pants with one hand. Just then, a blue Togruta girl walked in and widened her eyes upon seeing what's happening.

"Hey, let her go!" She yelled.

"Just do your business and leave us alone." The stranger said.

"Can't you see you're making her very uncomfortable?"

Hearing this conversation go nowhere, you bit the guys hand and got out of his grip then rushed towards the girl, hugging her while crying. You quickly redid your pants before going back to hugging the Togruta and buried your face into her shirt.

"Let's get you out of here, little one." She said softly and led you out of the refresher.

You jolted awake and quickly looked around the room, tears streaming down your face. You pulled your knees to your chest and hugged them, thankful no one else was in here. You calmed yourself down before hearing a knock on your door.

"W-Who is it?" You stuttered.

"It's Jesse." You heard them say.

You wanted to talk to someone and you didn't care who.

"C-Come in." You said.

He walked in carefully and left the door slightly open before turning to you. He opened his mouth to say something but didn't upon seeing you crying. He instantly became worried and quickly sat next to you, bringing up a hand to comfort you. Your tears kept falling and you hugged Jesse to help calm down.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked and hugged back.

"I-I had a n-nightmare." You whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

"Do you....want to talk about it? You don't have to if it's that bad."

You stayed silent as you buried your face into his chest. He took this as an answer that you didn't want to share your nightmare. He pulled back and took off his jacket, giving it to you for more comfort.

"T-Thanks." You said and sniffled as you put it on, giving him a smile.

"Keep it, I have plenty more." He said and smiled back.

"Are you sure? You didn't have to do this."

"I insist, one less hoodie isn't gonna hurt."

"Thank you again, and I feel-" You suddenly paused.

"You feel what?"

"I can't keep this conversation going if you don't put on a shirt."

You smiled widely as you used his own words against him. He widened his eyes slightly but smiled.

"I gave you my jacket and it was getting hot around the base." He said.

"Riiight, that's totally the reason why, but it doesn't matter," you paused and hugged him again. "You look better without it."

You sighed contently and you took in his warmth as he hugged you back, laying his head on yours.

Though he was part of a different battalion, you sure as hell fell head over heels for him.
________________________________________________

Once again, I am very sorry if I offended anyone in any way, I do not support rape at all because like I said, it's cruel and evil, not only that it's also disgusting and inconsiderate, I don't know what makes people think this is okay, it's not okay at all and if you're comfortable, you can message me if you want to talk, I'm all ears

But overall I hope you liked it even though there wasn't much with Jesse

I hope you have a good day/afternoon/evening/night -FandomTrashBin69

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 171 26
When chaos finds Talia, a quiet farm girl with an unknown past, who better to turn to than the bad batch? Traveling the galaxy, and fighting for the...
828 31 6
"𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" "𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑲𝒓𝒊𝒊 is a woman with many secret...
16.9K 337 20
Just a bunch of bad batch one shots cause I love them to bits. After reading so many I decided that I wanted to tackle writing some. So get ready for...
32.1K 1.1K 20
Her name is Noble.. That's what many have called her for years. With a tragic past that cost the lives of her brothers, turned this clone into a medi...