DOCTOR X GANGSTER โœ…(Kth)

midnight_breezee รกltal

A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] โ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๏ฟฝ... Tรถbb

PROLOGUE
DISCLAIMER
1โšกEmergency
2โšกA Threatening Request
3โšกHospital Under Attack
4โšกKidnapping of the Doc
5โšกMeeting with Jungkook
6โšกSri opens her eyes
7โšกPark Weirdo
8โšกWho is S?
9โšกArin reveals the truth
10โšกOfficer Hoseok
11โšกLost in you
12โšก Fooling the Police
13โšกThe make-out party
14โšก S kills Bryon
15โšก The massacre
16โšก Monsters don't have a heart
17โšก Self-blame
18โšก My Anchor
19โšกBeware of Viper
20โšก Exposed
21โšก Boss Bitch
22โšก New Persona?
23โšก I was forced...
24โšก Hellish Torture
25โšก Snapped
26โšกOne step forward
27โšก Hoseok gets caught
28โšกRebellion
29โšก "Watch how I end you..."
31โšก Melodious Cries
32โšก Too late
33โšกRegret
34โšก Escaped
35โšก Surprise attack
36โšก Dark Squads Lost
37โšก Its okay
38โšก World without the Titans...
39โšกSo far away...
JUSTIN
EPILOGUE
Random Q/A
Gifts and Achievements
Surprise Chapter!!

30โšก Curtains fell down

919 84 70
midnight_breezee รกltal

The emotions that break your heart is sometimes the very ones that fix it...

Other Titans clear out the way for Sri. She saw Arin's white shirt was now red in dried blood. The youngest's throat was slit. He looked too peaceful.

"I will not return without Kai's blood in my knife even if it costs my life!". His words rang in her ears. It did cost him his life... Dark Squads killed him.

Sri knew it was a wrong decision to send him alone. She had underestimated the enemies and Arin had to pay the price. There was a hurricane of emotions inside her but like usual, her outer appearance didn't even budge a little. Even Jungkook took his eyes away from Arin's body. He couldn't see the jolly soul in that state. But S kept on staring at his open wound. The Titans were now sure that their leader had no heart.

It was a great loss for her personally. Not only was Arin an important part of Titans but also she admired him very much. There might not be any romantic feelings but she loved him as her brother.

Sri recalled the day when she had rescued the high schooler Arin from the group of thugs. He was so grateful that he wanted to follow her every order. S even beat him up to get rid of him but he turned out to be too stubborn. He kept on bothering her to accept him into the gang. She finally agreed to give him a chance and the latter turned out to be good in his job. Since then, he had been by her side. He had always supported her and never questioned her decisions. He was devoted to the gang.

It pained her to see him lying lifeless. He was too young for this. She would revenge his death at any means. Sri didn't speak a word instead stormed out of the place.

Taehyung came out of the washroom. He was waiting in her room for Sri to return. He was curious what was her urgent matter. The door finally opened revealing the gangster. She looked worse than before.

She ignored Taehyung's presence and sat on the bed. Her palms gripped the bedsheet tightly. The brunette eyed the glass of poisoned water once before approaching her. "You don't look good, what happened?"

The latter didn't answer him. She only stared at his eyes blankly. After some minutes of silence she spoke which caught him off guard. "You always bring out the worse in me." She stood up and hugged the doctor.

Taehyung didn't expect this. Why was she behaving like that out of a sudden? Did she expect he will keep loving her even after she had done it? He might be good but not to that extend ... or was he?

Taehyung's heart softened when he heard a sob escape her lips. She was still burying her face in his chest. She believed he was a curtain that would hide all her tears. "Fuck! I shouldn't be crying." She cursed.

The doctor couldn't help but ask, "What happened?"

"They killed Arin." Her loud whisper stunned Tae. He wasn't expecting this. The jealous and jolly guy was not alive? His eyes got filled with tears. They were never on good terms but he knew Arin was just being childish. Taehyung never wanted anything bad to happen to him. Unknowingly he got attached to these Gangsters after living for about 8 months with them.

"I have raised him. I saw him grow up." She rambled while sniffling. "Only if I had known they would kill him, I would have never sent him there." She knew her curtain wont to be there with her for long and she didn't deserve any love from him. She just became selfish for the time being. She got accustomed to Tae. She felt free after sharing her past with him. No one except Jungkook knew about it before. Her wall of strength crumbles as soon as she comes in contact with the doctor. "I had never wanted him to be dead." She kept on making excuses but she knew it was due to her negligence. She cried both becasue of Arin as well as Taehyung.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her closer. Whom was he even fooling? He can't live without his madwoman. One step from her side will melt him down. "It's okay... cry out. Arin is in peace now."

She choked on her sobs and extended her hand for the glass of water that rested on the nightstand. Taehyung's eyes widened. He suddenly regretted his decision. "Wait!" He pulled her into his embrace and threw the glass away. The glass shattered into pieces and the water spilled everywhere on the floor. When did he become so evil to murder someone (Sri was far to reach)? He was glad that he realized before it was too late.

"I-I am sorry- I will clean this up." He stammered. The female didn't reply to him. Instead, he felt her getting heavy. She was already unconscious in his arms. "S-sri?? Wake up!" he panicked. He feared she might have drunk it. But he clearly saw it was untouched. Tears were streaming down his eyes.

He picked her up in bridal style and walked over to the bed. Shreds of glasses pierced through his feet but he didn't care. One thing he knew, he can never forgive himself if something happens to her.

He laid her on the bed and checked her pulse. Everything was stable. Then why did she fall unconscious? He knew he was not acquainted with drugs and their effects. Even after being a doctor, he felt clueless about the poison. He only waited for her to gain consciousness.

After some minutes, which felt like an eternity to Tae, Sri finally opened her eyes. Relieved would be underrated of what he was feeling then. He hugged her tightly as if she would disappear if he let go and sobbed. "I am sorry, I am so sorry."

Sri was clueless about what happened in the past few minutes. All she remembered was getting hit by a wave of sudden dizziness and passing out. She opened her eyes only to find her lover crying. She wondered what freaked him out. "Why are you sorry?" She sat up. Her voice came out muffled since the huge bear was still hugging her.

In reality, when she took the glass to drink before Arin's incident, a minute portion of it slipped into her system. It didn't cause any damage except temporary unconsciousness.

"I- " Taehyung stopped in his words. He couldn't tell her about his deed. He didn't want to become a backstabber in her eyes. He was determined to compensate for his wrongdoings by accepting whatever S decides to do with his life. He won't fight her anymore. He deserved punishment for what he had done. One thing he knew, that is, to expose Viper before his death. How dare he!

Someone else was keeping an eye on the couple in Sri's room. A satisfied grin was placed on Jungkook's lips after he saw everything in his monitor. He was aware of everything.

Jungkook's return was uninformed and sudden. The current situation of controversy was too disturbing for anyone to spot his presence. He was camouflaged in the crowd which was rebelling. He also overheard the conversation between Taehyung and Viper.

He knew what to do with that betrayer. He dared to harm his sister as well as his boss. He decided to use this opportunity to test Taehyung's true intentions. He had heard the rumor of Sri and Tae's relation. He wanted to confirm his sincerity.

Jungkook kept an eye on every action of the Doctor as well as Viper. He was spying on Taehyung when he first gave her the poison. He waited for him to stop her but when he thought it was too late he barged in and saved her.

Arin's death was remorseful for them so, Jungkook let the matter slide for the moment. He ordered one of his men to change the poison water with a fresh one when Taehyung would not be present. He had also placed a hidden camera inside the room at that time. If Sri knew his act, she might bury him alive but Jk had no choice. He needed to risk it.

He kept an eye on the couple. His eye softened at her breakdown. He felt like his old sister was back. He was happy that at least someone was there for her during tough times but at the same time, he was angry that, that someone wanted to kill her.

He gripped the table corner in anger when he saw his sister passing out. He was ready to blow off the doctor's brain. But his next actions made him reconsider his decision. He saw how desperately he tried to wake her up, Jk saw how Tae threw the glass and walked over its pieces to save her and how he cried for her. Jungkook got his proof.

He went towards Sri's room when he saw her waking up. He met Taehyung on opening the door. Taehyung avoided his eye contact. He hesitated but finally approached the underboss.

"I think you should know this..." He addressed both the leaders of Titans, "Sri didn't fall unconscious without a reason. Viper tried to poison her but I threw away the water before she could drink it. I am sorry..." He whispered the last words and limped out of the room.

Jungkook chuckled at the idiotic doc. He was indeed a pure soul. But S was not happy with the news. Viper had crossed the limits this time. He must have a painful death. "Jungkook, bring Heekyung here, right now." She deadpanned. Her favorite revolver was resting on her palm.

"If you don't mind, can I handle him?" Jungkook asked.

"Fine then, make him sound melodious to my ear." She smirked at her brother. Jungkook smirked back. The gangster siblings knew what was waiting for Chen Heekyung aka Viper.

Guess what? I AM DEAD. Why is he like this??😭

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

336K 14.1K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveiiยฉ โI'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mineโž "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
21.5K 1K 17
A cold mafia plays a deadly love game. The one who does not care before shooting anyone, can he really care for somebody? Is this a Love Game ๐’‡๐’๐’“...
1.5M 76.8K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
81K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...