her cold abusive husband - ta...

justjeonics द्वारा

While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, wh... अधिक

•CHAPTER 1•
•CHAPTER 2•
•CHAPTER 3•
•CHAPTER 4•
CHAPTER 5
•CHAPTER 6•
•CHAPTER 7•
•CHAPTER 8•
•CHAPTER 9•
•CHAPTER 10•
•CHAPTER 12•
•CHAPTER 13•
•CHAPTER 14•
•CHAPTER 15•
•CHAPTER 16•
•CHAPTER 17•
•CHAPTER 18•
•CHAPTER 19•
•CHAPTER 20•
•CHAPTER 21•
•CHAPTER 22•
•CHAPTER 23•
•CHAPTER 24•
•CHAPTER 25•
CHAPTER 26 -Retrovailles-
•CHAPTER 27 •
•CHAPTER 28•
•CHAPTER 29•
CHAPTER 30 : Bonus Part

•CHAPTER 11•

12.1K 478 249
justjeonics द्वारा

-After two days 12:58 pm-

Being the next day of what happened two days ago, you, personally, were pretty back to your normal self. Would sound selfish, but who give two fucks about a man like him who don't gives a single fuck about you.? You basically had nothing to do, but your phone has been always enough to keep you captivated throughout the time.

Day was Sunday, means no office, no work at all. It was something about 1 pm in noon and you both were doing nothing much but lying and scrolling through your phone.

He was lying under the table of the living room, and you were lying on it.

You were scrolling through Instagram as usual, drooling over some shirtless pictures of some freaking hot chilli pepper like kpop idols. It has been 1 hour doing so, but who cares when your eyes are being blessed watching those unholy yet holy abs? Not you, at least.

"y/nnnnn!!! I'm hungry!!!" the man lying under the table, came out of it and kept his head on the table, right beside your head. He whined but you were so lost to listen to him.

"yah!! gimme me somethin' to eat for god's sake if you don't want me to file a complaint against you for starving me to death!" he yelled.

"the kitchen is in the food, go and eat it" you said, with a non-interested voice as you continued staring at a particular image, without caring what the actual fuck you just mumbled.

"man what the fuck? How the hell am I supposed to eat the whole damn kitchen. Do I look like a black hole?"

"You probably don't look like a black hole, but definitely an asshole.."

"What the-wait wait..hold the fuck up! What the hell are you watching?!?" the man's eyes popped out the second he got a glance of what the something like 21+ rated image you were staring.

He tried looking more into your phone and eyes popped out even more when he saw that you were looking at some freaks shirtless image. It was only a freak to him though, not to you.

"WHO THE HELL HE ISSS?? AND-AND WHY ARE YOU SEEING HIM NAKED?"

"oh how bad I wish he would be naked, but he isn't, he is just half naked." you causally said and he put both of his hands against his chest, feeling extremely shocked and offended by your statement.

"WHO THE FREAKIN' DUCK THIS COCKHEAD ISS?"

"He is V. My ultimate bias!! FUCK THOSE ABS! MY BOI'S HOT!" he clenched the fabric of his t-shirt more hardly, acting to puke at your cringy sentence.

"THIS V! HE LOOKS LIKE A PIG! EWWW!!" the man exclaimed, making a disgusted face at the god like man's appearance.

Well, his words definitely offended your bias. He just insulted your bias V, the most hottest man alive in the inside universe and even outside.

You sat straight and glared at him, to which he just glared back at you. This man is surely something, everyone is not like him right? The one who itself drools at his own shirtless photos..

"Well...are you jealous?" a smirk formed on your lips as you stared at his face with that devilish grin.

"W-what? NO! HELL NO! W-WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS SOMEONE LOOKING LIKE A PI-"

"don't.you.dare." you gritted your teeth but started getting off the table to not listen to his shit anymore but he immediately ran towards you and stood right in front of you, causing you to stop in your tracks.

"What?" with arms crossed, you asked and rolled your eyes. "listen, I'm your husband and you can stare at me how much you want b-but don't look at this dickhead.." you sighed and then looked at him, really being pissed off at his idiotic behavior.

"Oh that's great! But I'm not interested in your noddle like figure, Taehyung!"

"Y/N! THAT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY..... offending..I should be the one to tell you this cuz you look like some noodle.."he stared at you up and down and smirked. Ignoring him, you walked passed him but he was fast enough to run after you and before you could even turn back, he snatched away the phone from your back.

"Yah! Give my phone back!" as if you are not even here, he started looking through your phone. Eyes widening after each and every nasty post of that man, taehyung glared at you dangerously.

Well well well, this is surely nothing. Just imagine, what if he went through your YouTube's search history and saw-

"Y/N!! You have made a whole damn compilation of his fucking hip thrusts! Ewww...I can't believe this! Uakkk! Wtf! What the hell is this V Asmr 21+? I'm gonna throw up I'm gonna throw up!!" He pretended to throw up as if he is some sort of disgusting looking man.

Meanwhile, you rushed to him and snatched the phone away from his grip and started running for your life. You heard him screaming your name from behind but just couldn't stop after that embarrassing moment, he saw it! He fucking saw your history. This man surely don't know anything about privacy.

Entering the guest room, you stopped in between as you put your palms on your knees and we're panting heavily. Sighing, your eyes wandered around the room with astonishment. How come this is the guest room of your own house and you never came here? Maybe because you were never interested in him or anything he claimed as his. Your days started in your room, to kitchen to again the bedroom.

Not gonna lie, but the room, it gave off some, some weird kind of vibes? The interior was of light red walls with dark red lights illuminating the entire area. The sheets were white with feathery like light white curtains around the bed. It looked beautiful, but in other way.

You were lost in eyeing the room when a sudden click sound caused you to look back at the door.

Shit!

"t-taehyung..."

He smirked as he closed the door behind him and started walking towards you with that one of those Gucci models vibes. You stumbled back but somehow stood straight and held your phone tight in your hands, already being prepared if he have any plans to goggle your history again, even when he knows what sort of things are there.

You took steps back, and he just came forward with that stare to strangle someone's soul within. Being just two steps away from him, you were ready to go even back when he suddenly pulled you by your arm and your hands rested on his chest.

This was something different, now after a long time, once again you felt afraid of him. That intimating gaze and those dark eyes, it just reminded you of how much of a devil he can be when he wants. You gulped and trued moving backwards but his grip on your arms was way stronger that only ended up making you whimper in pain.

"Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself.." his deep voice was that enough for you to tremble in fear. His other hand grazed around your waist softly before gripping it tightly and pulling your closer to him. You gasped at the sudden action and held his shoulder by one hand while the other rested still on his chest.

He gently took the phone our of your hand that was on his shoulder and threw it on the bed, with that deadly stare never leaving yours.

"You shouldn't be so much whipped over another man, kim y/n."

You slightly smirked, feeling the jealously burning inside him. You looked down before looking straight into his eyes once again, still with that smirk over your lips.

"Am I supposed to do what you say, ?" another smirk was to be seen on his face as he bite his lips sexily while brutally slashing your heart with his stare.

His hand that gripped your waist now went down your butt before he lifted you up from the ground and you jumped on him. Legs wrapped around him with your arms around his neck, both of you didn't broke the eye contact while he walked further to somewhere you don't know, you were way too much immersed in those dark orbs piercing through your soul mercilessly.

He suddenly pinned you against the black closets of the room and pressed his body against yours hardly. "Admit it taehyung, you are burning in jealously, so much jealously.." he scoffed lightly "I'm not the jealous type," he slowly leaned closer to your face and looked at you looked at you with his jaw clenched before continuing, "but what is mine; is mine. End of story."

You raised your one eyebrow at him, gawking at the unexpected sentence he just said. With gentleness, you removed his bangs that covered his forehead but never broke the eye contact with him with that slight smirk on both of your lips.

The more you looked into those beautiful eyes, the more you felt being hypnotized by those sparkling pupils staring at you with lust, maybe not exactly lust, but some other kind of emotion which can't be defined in words.

A part of him felt he is buring holes into soul with hate, a lot of hate. your

Time was passing very slowly as if everything is going in slow motion. He was leaning closer to your face every passing second, causing your heart to palpitate several times. Sounds of birds chirping outside faded with the sound of both of yours heart beating rapidly and heavy breaths. You felt a certain kind of uneasiness at that moment, felt like the burden of whole world is on your chest making your breaths irregular and steady.

His lips were just inches away from yours and you could smell the sweet aroma of the red wine he drank a while ago, with the tempting scent of his enticing perfume, teasing every nerve inside your brain.

"T-Taeh-" time stopped in a collision of senses when his lips brushed against yours with the most feathery touch ever. Your eyes which were supposed to be widening at the unexpected action, unintentionally snapped shut at the feeling of his soft lips being pressed against yours hardly.

Not moving his lips for an inch, he looked at your face and his inside felt like burning inside watching the current reaction of your face. Everything just blurred to his eyes and he closed them while moving his lips against yours slowly yet passionately. His hands traced the edges of your body and your muscles tensed, and then leisurely relaxed under his touch. His body was pressed against yours, preventing you to fall down. Hands intertwined with yours, he slowly pinned your hands braided your face. The gentleness caused you to loose yourself in the kiss and kiss him back with the same rain of emotions. His tongue slipped inside your mouth and you politely let him in without hesitation.

The warmth of his tongue made you drown into a whole new world as it swirled around yours perfectly. At that particular time, neither you nor him cared about the situation, you were way too much immersed into the overwhelming feeling taking over you.

Licking the extracts of hot chocolate from your mouth, his lips parted from yours and you both looked into each others eyes while panting for air. It was something you have never experienced, maybe he have in the past, but it was never like this. This feeling just burned him alive. The emotions he poured in kissing you shocked him itself, but he didn't let it show.

Realizing the intimacy between you two, he slowly lifted your body to the floor but didn't exactly moved away from you. Still heartbeats irregular and the heat radiating from each other bodies, he viciously looked into your eyes and gritted his teeth for something you don't know.

Backing off from you, he rolled his eyes at you which was nothing a surprise to you and went out stomping his foot and slamming the door hardly, now leaving you and your emotions alone in the silence of the room. Sighing, you facepalmed yourself realizing what the hell just happened. Blood rushed to your cheeks, giving a bright tint of crimson and rosy red. It was not only with you though, you noticed the same bright shade of pink on his cheeks too, while he stared at you mercilessly, his eyes were shimmering silver and his bread cheeks were burning red.

He can definitely control his gaze on you, but absolutely can't hold back his feelings for you.

After four days -The Last Day 6:17 am

"Taehyung...wake up or you'll be late again.." you mumbled as you snuggled more in the sheets and covered your body up to your head. Since you knew he is not the one to wake his ass up in one voice, you reached your hands out to shake him. Touching your beside, you just found emptiness. You removed the duvets off your body and your eyes fluttered open as you rubbed them to make your vision clear because of the bright sunrays hitting your sleepy eyes.

"Taehyung?" You called out slowly as you were still not completely over the stress over your body. You were feeling unexpectedly tired, no, but actually exhausted. You streched and sat straight, gazing around to get a glimpse of the man but to your surprise, he was nowhere to be found. Maybe the sun raised from the west and he woke up early today.

You stood up from the bed and wore your furry slippers to go inside the bathroom when a sudden pain in your stomach made you stop in your tracks. Within seconds, it increased to such an extent that you crouched down on your knees clutching your stomach tightly. You whimpered painfully as it suddenly become impossible to move a finger. Are these period cramps? But it isn't the date yet...you thought of everything possible but ended up feeling the pain decreasing slowly.

Your eyebrows furrowed but you stood up straight, once again heading towards the bathroom door when the door of your bedroom opened and he entered sipping on his strawberry shake. He was already dressed in his office look.

"Look who woke up! Do you know what's the time? It freakin' 6:30 and you were still sleeping. Aren't you the y/n who always scolds me to 'get my ass up before my dad whips it'?" He blabbered and did his everyday thing, rolling eyes at you, which you responded back by rolling your eyes back at him.

"Can you please shut u-" you suddenly stopped when you felt your stomach burning inside, it instantly made you clasp your mouth with your palms as you rushed inside the bathroom within a second.

His eyes widened as he saw you running inside to probably throw up? He sighed realising how many packets of chips you ate yesterday.

After a while you came out with your legs shaking and tears streaming down your eyes. You sat at the bed and he stood at front of you. You looked up at him while holding your stomach as it hurts like fuck.

"What happened to yo- hey! Are you crying?" The man exclaimed when he saw you crying from pain. His eyes softened and he gently stroked your hair, trying to calm you down. "don't come to office today, and take rest.." he held your chin and made you look up at him with teary eyes "I will bring medicine for you when I come back home okay?" you nodded and sniffled while rubbing your nose, causing him to chuckle mentally.

"And... don't ever eat those damn chips again..!" He warned you and you just nodded once again like a puppy obeying his master. He straightened his back but never leave his gaze from your fragile figure.

"Okay then...take care and..uhm, call me if you need anything" he said softly and caressed your head as if you are yeontan. "Bye" he smiled at you and took his bag frik the bed to go out. Your eyes followed his figure as he soon vanished from your sight.

Gathering some strength, you finally stood up to go inside the bathroom when a sudden pop sound made you stop and look at your phone. Your eyebrows furrowed as you thought who could message you at early morning.

Anyways, you took your phone and the text made you slightly gasp as your eyes stared at the screen for long minutes. The pain in your stomach now felt like fading away but you felt your heart clenching inside. Just a little text, but it somehow managed to ache your heart badly.

Jimin: divorce papers are ready. Come and get them today.

You didn't realised when tears welled up in your eyes but when they fell on the screen, you came back to reality from the ocean of thoughts.

Finally.

After all this time of suffering this pain, you'd be finally free from your cold abusive husband...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.5K 673 23
"Jump." He said smirking at you, nodding to him you folds your legs on his torso him walking towards the car, landing your ass on the cool surface, a...
45K 2K 47
"Don't act like nothing happened, Jungkook. You left us." That night after he kissed you. He disappeared, " I came to your house every day..." "I kn...
218K 7.7K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
342K 24.9K 87
☪︎ a kim taehyung fanfiction * *     ⊹ ˚ . . ┊ ┊ ⊹ · ✧  ❝ Welcome to Matchmaker. An app where no...