Bye bye baby (EDITING)

بواسطة porkandbeans

One night of heated passion was all it takes for Zoe Jones to get knocked up. What if she wakes up and her b... المزيد

Baby knocked up!
Saks Fifth Avenue
Hervé Leger
The Zodiac
Cherry Bomb
Posting of chapters and plans
Miss Jackson
Teaser
Blame it on the alcohol
Have we met before?
10th floor
Knock knock
Knock knock again
To my fab readers with LOVE....
The office
Happy 1k to Bye bye baby!
Maybe it's bad food?
Movie marathon
Baby Bomb!
Our baby's heartbeat
Little monkey seed
Baby Daddy-O
Welcome to the Taylor Family!
It is a date....
Our first times...
Bye for now loves....
Falling in love is such an easy thing to do
Not a chapter: but a weird dream
I Caught the Love Bug?
The Reunion
Ruined lunch and Emergencies
Battle of the exes
Whiskeys and temptations
Flirting and misunderstandings
Stupid cravings and caught in the acts
Sparks fly
Mafias and necklaces
Comebacks and confusions
Crawling under the sheets.....
Friends and aftermaths (part 1)
Friends and aftermaths (part 2)
One of those things you call rant.
Skydeck Chicago
I can take you away from here
End of the road
Moving on
The Mission Impossible
A very short HIATUS for Bye Bye Baby
Hoping for the love to come
Her inner peace
I'm back! (A/N)
Unpredictable romance
You are my high and low
You are my high and low (Part 2)
Engagement
He who was nervous as hell
He who was nervous as hell (Part 2)
She who love him the most
I'm going to try this one!
She who went inside the office
She gave up fighting for them
Pretty wings
The cries of a grieving mother
Bye bye baby (A/N)
She felt ugly
Heaven couldn't wait for you
Second Chances (End)
Answers to everything
About the epilogue
5 years apart
I'm really sorry! (A/N) *really important*
Wonderwall
I'll let you in a secret (A/N)

Bad Romance

9K 294 20
بواسطة porkandbeans

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE LOVE OF ME! LOL!

"You look hot Z" Tia hooted and giving me a mischievous grin.

"Do I?" I was so nervous with the way I look.

I'm totally not in my A-game body, my stomach is stretching all of me, I have flabby arms and thighs and I waddle..don't you get it I'm waddling!

"Smoking hot" she gave me a 2 thumbs up which lessen my worries.

I flattened my pleated midi dress with V-neck in metallic cream, I rubbed my bump but still there's no movement just light flicker inside my stomach.

"Oh..the prince has now arrived" she jumped up out of my bed and ran towards the door.

I really didn't notice the doorbell rang.

"Julien's here!" Tia shouted and I grabbed my purse that was placed on my bed. I checked my entire face and body for minor glitches but it was flawless, thanks to Tia.

"Be right there!" I walked out of my room and I saw that Tia was talking to Julien.

When she sensed that I was behind her, she stepped aside with a huge smile in her face.

"Here she is" she presented me to Julien with matching hand gestures.

"Wow..you look beyond beautiful" he step towards me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"You too" I blushed and decided to check him out, he is dressed simple but not loosing his handsome looks.

"We must get going" he whispered and handing me a bouquet of white roses.

I entwined my hands to his and we walked outside the apartment.

"Take care of my baby, got that?" Tia threatened Julien before we got out of the apartment.

"I will make her the happiest woman as much as I can do" he said it with pure sincerity and love.

I saw that Tia was satisfied with his answer and I can't help but blush.

-------------------------------------------

"Where are you taking me?" I chuckled and he was still looking at the road.

"If I tell you where, it's not going to be a surprise. Is it?" He looked at me, bobbing his eyebrow.

"Smartass" I rolled my eyes earning a laugh from him.

After a few minutes, we pulled up into the end of a street.

"Put this on please?" He handed me an eye cover.

"Can you please tell me? you're killing me" I frowned at him but he was being hard not to say where we going.

I decided to put the cover and let out a deep breath.

I heard he opened his car door and closed it gently. Now I'm getting nervous.

My door opened and I felt his cold hand touched mine.

"Let's go" he guided me out of the car and we started to walk slowly.

"I swear, if I go to early labor. I will hack you with a chainsaw" I growled at him and he was laughing hysterically.

"Don't worry angel, you're safe with me" he kissed my knuckles, I heard a door opened.

"Good evening Mr. Atkins" A deep man's voice suddenly surprised me and we stopped walking.

"And who is this enchanting lady with you?" He asked intriguingly.

"Isn't she? This is Zoe, my date. Sorry she is blindfolded right now because I have a surprise for her" I was getting confused and nervous at the same time.

"What a lucky man you are" he jested and I heard Julien laughed.

"Indeed, well see you later Mr. Robinson" he squeezed my hand lightly and I smiled sheepishly.

We walked a bit and heard a ding of the elevator.

"Are we there yet?" I asked impatiently.

"Almost, just a couple of floors and we're there" he gave me a reassuring squeeze.

The elevator doors closed and it started to lift.

Did I made the wrong choice now? Is he going to do something bad to me?

My heartbeat quicken and I was getting nervous. I decided to put my hand on my belly to calm me down.

My little peanut is the only one to calm me in any situation.

Suddenly an instrumental music played on the background.

It was "I'll be" by Edwin McCain.

Coincidence? It was the music that Max played when we went on our first official date.

It made my heart clench a bit.

"Is there something wrong?" Julien asked as I can tell there was worry on his voice.

"Oh, nothing. I just love this song" I lied and I think he bought it.

The elevator doors opened and a gust of wind welcomed me making me shiver a bit.

"We're here" he said and his voice kinda cracked at the end maybe of nervousness.

He pulled me gently out of the elevator and I can hear floorboard creaking softly.

We stopped and I can feel he walked behind my back.

He gently took the mask out of my eyes and I squinted my eyes from the sudden brightness of the lights.

We were in the rooftop, there was a gazebo adorned with lights and flowers.

Max.....

Why am I thinking of Max and our first date?

"Why are you crying? You don't like it" Julien was already in front of me, his face was getting into worry and panic.

I immediately wiped the tears that I didn't notice was there.

"Ah--uhm--I'm actually surprised and this is just...emotional for a moment there" I gave him a smile and it was all forced.

"Are we going to stand here all night or we going on our date now?" He was really excited.

He led me to our table, holding out the chair for me. "Thank you" I mumbled softly.

The dinner went great, the food was beyond delicious and the we talked all about things in our life, except Max and our past relationships. We kinda had a silent agreement that relationship talk is a touch subject for us because we got out of the same kind of relationship.

As we were on our dessert, my phone beeped and I chose to ignore it not wanting to disturb a great night with Julien.

It beeped again.

"Aren't you going to see who it is?" He asked while eating his food.

"Do you mind?" I asked and he shook his head no.

I looked at the screen and it was from Max.

To: Zoe

Hey baby, are you going to be my date on Saturday?

From: Max

My heart leaped out of my chest, I totally forgot his invitation for this Saturday. I decided to not reply on his message and I will not let him interrupt my date with Julien.

He was looking at me and I gave him a smile. "It's from work" I said and I returned to eating my food.

When we were done with our dessert and now sipping our wine, mine was just milk since I was getting heartburn. Sucks right?

He stood up and play some music from his ipod.

"May I have this honor of dancing with you?" He held out his hand dramatically and I giggled.

"Yes, you may" I placed my hand on his and he gently pulled me towards the side of our table. I placed my hand on the side of his arm and the other one was held by Julien.

When his hand was placed on my lower back, I felt the tingles spread through my body and I melted from it. I rested my head on his chest, I can clearly hear his steady heartbeat that makes me calm and sigh from it.

I though everything that I went through with Julien. From our first meeting to professing his love for me and now here we are testing the waters if there is a going to be an us.

He was there when I was struggling with my relationship with Max. He was there to comfort me and to take my mind off when I was on the verge of losing my mind thinking of what was happening between Max and I. He laid out all of him in front of me with not an ounce of doubt or fear.

"Hey" he whispered.

"Hmm?" I hummed from the comfort while we were dancing.

"Thank you" he said and he kissed the top of my head.

"For what? I should be the one thanking you" A smile slowly crept my lips.

"For everything, for giving us a chance" he chuckled and I can feel his heartbeat was getting faster.

"Well I want to thank you for being there for me. For saving me from losing my mind that day in Chicago" I leaned back to see his face and he was smiling. His eyes were twinkling and I can see the love in his eyes, it was drawing me in.

"I'll do everything for you in a heartbeat Zoe" He cupped my face and our dance stopped.

"I love you so much, you are my world Zoe. Only you" he moved closer and finally closing the small distance that was in between us by placing his lips on mine.

It was gentle and passionate. I felt the love that he has for me and no doubt it will be endless.

My lips was in sync together with his. Matching his every move, he pulled me closer to him and I gasp for being surprised. He nipped my lips asking for entrance and I accepted him.

Our tongues swirling with feelings and my hands gently crept on his hair, grabbing a fistful of it. It was getting intense as the seconds tick by.

It was soft but it felt odd like it wasn't meant to be for me to kiss him. The sparks were definitely there but it wasn't what I experienced with Max. It felt momentarily with no after effects .I started to tear up and that was the sign I was waiting and asking for every night.

We are not meant to be. My heart still belongs for someone else; Max.

I slowly pulled away from him and he was confused.

"I - uh - can't" I let out a sob and he immediately wiped it away.

"I know" he said dejectedly and my heart crumpled from the way he looks at me.

"I'm sorry..I'm really sorry" I was shaking my head no and tears were falling continuously.

"I know you do" I looked into his eyes; hurt and loneliness was facing me.

"I can't hurt you more, the feeling is there but it felt so wrong. I don't want to lead you in for more and at the end for nothing. I'm sorry" we were both standing, long was the slow dance gone.

"I know it from the start, he has your heart. You are with me but your heart is not." He said and he held my hands.

"I shouldn't have given you false hope. God..I'm so cruel" I said in between sobs.

"You're not, you are just confused about your feelings and now it seems you know the answer" he wiped my tears and I think I looked scary because of my smeared makeup.

"Please forgive me, I feel like a jerk for hurting you all along" I felt embarrassed and ashamed of myself.

"I love you, I know it deep inside but its whole lot different from yours and I can't give the love what you want and needed" I said while wiping away the tears.

I hurt this amazing guy in front of me. He didn't lashed out on me when I realized my own feelings.

"There's nothing to ask for forgiveness, we are just confused just souls finding our answers to everything" he said in a soft and understanding tone.

It kills me inside, I might get the wrath of karma for what I did and I will forever ask for forgiveness.

"Thank you that I met you, without you I'll be lost" I whispered and he kissed my cheeks lovingly.

"Thank you that I got to me someone like you. I don't know if I can meet someone that can match up to you" he chuckled and I frowned at him.

"Don't be like that, you will find someone who deserves your love and I know she will be the luckiest girl in the entire universe" I tried to smile but it was tears coming out of my eyes.

"I guess, this is goodbye?" He asked and I shook my head no, earning a confused looked.

"More like see you later" I said and I gave him one final kiss. It was a soft but bittersweet peck on the lips.

He offered me to take me home but I politely decline. I'm not that calloused, we both needed the space to be alone for a while.

I got inside the cab and I thought all about what is happening right now. I was happy that I really want to be with Max but it hurts that I hurt a good guy like Julien.

After a few minutes, I got to the apartment with Tia and Patrick waiting while eating tons of chips.

"How's the date?" Tia asked curiously.

"It was beautiful but I can't keep on deceiving him for nothing" I cried again for a millionth time.

"Tell us what happened" Patrick stood up and wrap his arms around mine and we lay down the airbed with me in the middle.

I told them what happened, the date and until I was saying sorry to him repeatedly.

"What are you going to do now?" Tia asked while Patrick laid his hand on my bump.

"I really have to make sure that I want to be with Max now or this might be another confused state of my heart." They both looked at me like I was crazy.

"I know I just got out of a bad romance but I'm going to take the risk. I'm crazy jumping from one guy to another right now but I love him and I want to make sure of that" I looked at them, pleading to understand me just this once.

"You are one crazy chic but we are here for you love" Patrick said and Tia nodded in agreement.

"So what are you going to do know?" Tia asked me and I know the right thing to do.

"Well there's this company function this Saturday and he asked me to be his date but I haven't said yes to him so maybe I'll go and let's see how it goes from there" I said smiling.

"We have you all covered" Patrick and Tia looked at each other, I know they have a plan already cooked up.

--------------------------------

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

510K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
509K 18K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
5.2M 193K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
325K 7.8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...