Black bird

By XsleeplesswritingX

"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I s... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
A/N
5
A/N
6
7
8
9
10
11
A/N
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
A/N
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
A/N
46
A/N
47
A/N
48
49
50
51
A/N
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

39

453 8 6
By XsleeplesswritingX

No guidance- Chris brown (feat Drake)

Gemini Myths POV

Just like every year the room of requirement was crowded with people. The music was blasting and people were having the time of their life.

Everyone was dressed up and dancing on the dance floor with their dates.

The alcohol table was filled with hundreds of different types of alcohol and people were crowding around trying to get a taste.

Drunk Slytherins who are usually dicks were getting along with Hufflepuffs and the ravenclaws were loosening up the more they drank. The Gryffindors were having the time of their life as we are the ones to plan this party every year.

"I'm going to grab a drink!" Theo said loudly over the music.

"I'll grab one too." I smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the table.

Since I didn't know the twins were coming I had to get molly myself, it was much harder than I expected it to be.

"I have molly, want some?" I asked Theo as I showed him the little bag containing two points of molly.

He eyed me suspiciously.

"What?" I laughed as I opened the bag and took one point out and popped it in my mouth.

"Never took you for the molly type." He said as he held out a hand waiting for me to drop the molly in his hand.

"Why does everyone say that?" I joked as I dropped the molly into his hand.

He threw the molly into his mouth and chased it down with his Alcohol.

I grabbed a plastic shot glass and poured a shot of fire whiskey into.

"Take one with me?" I asked Theo as I raised the shot glass.

He smirked and poured himself one.

"To getting murdered by Draco after this!" He joked as he clinked our shot glasses together and we threw it to the back of our throats.

"He has no room to talk." I said after I swallowed my shot.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"You aren't best friends with Astoria, I am best friends with Draco and I am now on a date taking a sex drug with the girl he's in love with." Theo explained as he started pulling me towards the dance floor.

I laughed at his statement.

"He's-he's not in love with me." I said trying to calm down my laughing.

Theo raised an eyebrow but ignored my statement as he pulled me into his body.

I slowly started dancing with the beat of the song.

His hands were tracing up my thigh towards the slit of my dress and I could feel something grow in his pants.

I smirked at myself as I tried not to laugh at this man already being horny.

I guess Molly will do that to you.

"Not very many people will agree, but you in devil form...hottest thing I've seen." He slurred into my ear.

I tilted my head up to look at him and smiled.

"I would agree with you." I said calmly.

He laughed as he gripped my hips and pushed his body more onto me.

My hands were wrapped around his neck as we danced on each other.

I was able to see over his shoulder in my heels and I spotted the two people I had zero desire to see.

Malfoy was staring straight at me as Astoria was grinding her ass up on him. He seemed to show no interest as he watched Theo and I dance together.

I smirked to myself as a bad idea popped into my head.

I moved my head slowly into the crook of Theo's neck and I placed my lips onto his skin, causing him to throw his head back in pleasure. I licked his neck as I lightly bit into his skin.

Theo gripped my hips tighter as he started to enjoy the pleasure act even more. He slightly moaned as he moved his hand down to my ass and gripped it.

"If you keep going, we might have to leave the party." He mumbled as I kept kissing his neck.

I smiled slightly on his neck as I looked back up to see Malfoy pushing Astoria off and leaving the dance floor.

"Soon." I muttered in Theo's ear and then pulled away from his neck.

"But I need some more alcohol." I said smirking as I pulled away from his body.

He hummed in response obviously still in trance from the teasing.

"And I'm going to use the restroom, pour me a shot?" He said with a sloppy smile.

I nodded and then turned around to get to the alcohol table. I pushed past people until I felt someone grip my wrist as I got closer to the alcohol table.

"Could've just said my name, didn't have to use physical force on me." I said as I turned around to see Malfoy's hand on my wrist.

I lightly pulled my hand out of his wrist and placed my hands on my hips.

"What do you want?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He looked me up and down and gulped slightly.

"On your way to fuck Theo?" He said slurring his words.

I scoffed towards him.

"You're drunk." I said to him.

"And you're a slut." He stated.

I clicked my tongue.

"I'm single, I'll sleep with whoever I want, and it's none of your business but I was actually going to grab more alcohol." I said pointing at the table full of alcohol.

He followed my hand and noticed the alcohol table that we were almost to.

"Anyways, I'm going to do that. Why don't you go find your little girlfriend." I muttered as I went to turn around and keep walking to the table.

"My little girlfriend is currently too drunk to stand." He said as I kept walking away.

I ignored him as I made it to the table and poured two shots.

He called her his girlfriend.

I took a deep breath as I tried not to get angry. I don't care for Malfoy anymore so I shouldn't care that him and Astoria are dating.

Unless they aren't dating and he was just saying that to piss me off.

I grabbed my shot and quickly threw it down as I poured myself another one so I could take it with Theo.

"Look! It's our favorite little one Freddie!" I heard George say happily behind me.

I smiled as I quickly whipped around to see them both standing behind me.

"You made it!" I stated happily as I gave them both hugs.

"You think we would miss the biggest party of the year? And miss seeing our best friend looking hot as hell?" Fred joked as he ruffled my hair.

I sighed as I brought my hand up to my hair to fix it.

"Can you guys go one second without messing up my hair?" I muttered as I tried to flatten it.

"No can do little one." George said as he ruffled my hair after Fred.

"Who's your date?" Fred asked noticing the two shots I poured sitting behind me on the table.

"You're going to hate this..." I said wandering off.

They both gave me suspicious looks.

"Theo nott." I muttered as I looked down at the floor.

"Are you trying to get him killed?" Fred said quietly.

"No one is going to kill Theo." I said rolling my eyes as I looked back up at the both of them.

"That is one of Malfoy's best friends." George said worried for Theo's life apparently.

"Malfoy is too drunk to even remember this in the morning." I pointed out as I picked up both of the shot glasses as I spotted Theo walking back over to me.

"Obviously sober enough to do that..." Fred said pointing behind me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion I looked behind me to see what he was talking about.

I then spotted it.

Malfoy had some girl straddled on his lap on a couch as she made out with him and grinding on top of him.

It wasn't Astoria though.

I couldn't make out who it was.

"Whatever, I don't care." I said shrugging my shoulders and turning back around to face the boys.

Theo made his way back over and grabbed the shot out of my hand.

"Hello Weasleys!" Theo said with a smile as he put his arm around my waist.

The twins both looked at each other and then back at Theo.

"Hey Nott." They both said unimpressed.

"How did you two get into the castle?" I heard Theo ask the twins.

I didn't hear their conversation as I turned my head back around to see Malfoy still on the couch with the girl.

Don't get angry.

I bit my lip as I tried to subside my anger. The girl was getting more into it has Malfoy's hand started tracing up to her neck.

Don't let it anger you.

"Fuck it." I muttered as I turned back around.

"Theo let's go." I said as I grabbed the bottle of fire whiskey and took a big swig.

"To where?" He said confused as I interrupted his conversation with the twins.

I grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the bathroom.

"See you two on Sunday, yeah?" I yelled back at the twins as I walked away.

The twins both looked at me confused but nodded anyways.

Luckily the bathrooms that the room of requirement created on this night where single bathrooms, so I was able to do anything I wanted in their without being interrupted by anyone.

I pulled Theo and I into the bathroom quickly shut it and then locked it.

"What are yo-"

"Want to have sex?" I asked being straightforward.

He was slightly taken back from my question.

"He will kill me." He said guilty.

I rolled my eyes at him as I walked closer to him.

"He doesn't need to know." I whispered in his ear.

He thought for a second but I could tell the question was answered quickly as he grabbed my face and kissed my lips roughly.

He bent me over the sink and grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled it back.

He lifted up my dress with his other hand and moved my underwear to the side. He slipped a finger in and slowly started fingering me.

He was good, I mean really good.

He didn't roughly move his fingers but he didn't too carefully either.

A moan escaped my lips and I caught his smirk in the mirror.

I was getting more wet by the second and I could tell that all my body wanted was his dick inside me.

He took out his finger and slowly started teasing my clit.

I groaned in frustration that he was now teasing me.

He pulled my hair harder and I gripped the sink as my body grew frustrated.

"Someone a little frustrated?" He said leaning down and whispering in my ear.

I nodded my head as my eyes rolled to the back of my head from the pleasure he was giving my clit.

"Use your words and it will happen." He said to me in a raspy voice.

"Fuck-fuck me please." I stuttered out.

His smirk grew wider and he let go of my hair and moved his hand away from my clit. He unzipped his pants, pulled down his boxers and only let the tip of his dick touch me.

He quickly grabbed my throat and started chocking me as he teased me with his dick.

I whined quietly, to which he noticed and all at once he pushed his dick into me.

A big moan escaped my lips and he slowly pulled out and pushed it back in again all at once.

He moved his free hand to my hair and he was now chocking and pulling my hair at the same time.

He was moving fast inside me and I could feel my walls start to clench.

"Don't even think about it darling." He said as he noticed I was about to cum.

I moaned as I tried to control myself from letting go.

"You do it when I say you can." He demanded as he started going faster and harder.

I slapped the sink with my hand as I tried to stop my body from cumming. I moaned loudly as I felt his dick twitch inside me.

"You can let go now." He said as he pulled my hair harder.

My legs started shaking and I could feel myself cumming, my moans got louder and he quickly pulled out of me and came on my ass.

He pulled me up by my hair and my legs went weak as I tried to steady myself.

"Good girl." He whispered behind me as he noticed my shaking legs.

He pulled up his boxers and pants and quickly grabbed some toilet paper. He moved my dress up again and wiped the cum off.

"Now darling, let's go get drunk." He smirked as he unlocked the door and walked out.

I looked at myself in the mirror and quickly fixed my hair since it screamed "I just had sex" and I quickly wiped off the mascara that was smearing under my eyes.

I smirked at myself and then left the bathroom.

I spotted Theo at the alcohol table so I quickly walked over there and grabbed a bottle of fire whiskey.

"We're still only friends correct?" Theo whispered behind me as I took the lid off of the fire whiskey.

I laughed at him as I took a swig from the bottle.

"Believe me, I don't catch feelings after sex. Ask Blaise." I said turning around to face Theo.

"Draco?" He questioned obviously knowing Malfoy and I started out fucking too.

I rolled my eyes and took another swig after he mentioned his name.

"That was different." I muttered as I stared at the ground.

"Right, soulmates." Theo said.

My head snapped up at him and confusion washed over me.

"What- how did you-"

"Come on, let's take a shot together!" Theo said over me.

He quickly poured us both a shot and stuffed it in my hand.

"Theo how did you kn-"

"To fuck buddies!" He said interrupting me again.

He noticed I didn't move my shot glass to cheers with him so he brought his shot glass to me and clinked them together and then threw his shot back.

I eyed him up and down but took my shot and decided to ask him how he knew about the soulmate thing tomorrow.

I decided I wanted to get really fucked up so I chased my fire whiskey shot with my bottle of fire whiskey.

I am so going to regret this.

"Wow, you're going to be insanely drunk by the end of the night." Theo laughed as he grabbed my bottle of fire whiskey out of my hand and took a huge swig.

"And so are you." I joked.

He shrugged his shoulders as he handed me my bottle back. "Mine as well be on the same level."

"We're going to hate ourselves in the morning." I said taking another swig.

-

Draco Malfoy's POV

"Gemini. Get down." I heard one of the twins yell at Gemini.

I looked towards the yelling and saw Gemini dancing on top of a table with an almost empty bottle of fire whiskey in her hand.

She smiled widely and flipped one of the twins off.

"No." She slurred.

The Weasley sighed as they tried to come up with a way to get her off the table.

"George!" The Weasley twin who I now know is Fred yelled out.

The other red head popped out of a crowd, he looked confused as to why his brother sounded so serious until he saw Gemini dancing on top of a table.

"Gem, what are you doing?" I heard George ask as he was trying to contain his laughter.

She snapped her head over to George and a bright smile appeared.

"Georgie! Come dance!" She said excitedly as she motioned towards the table.

George was trying to contain his laughter and Fred was staring at him with a scowl.

"Oh come on Fred, let the devil have some fun." George said smiling.

"Yeah Freddie let the devil have some fun." She said as she whispered the devil part.

"Hello Weasleys!" Theo said finally stumbling over to the group.

God they're both wasted.

"Theo! Get her down please." Fred begged as Gemini kept drinking her fire whiskey and dancing on the table.

Theo looked over at her and laughed, but completely forgot what Fred asked him and walked away.

"Why must you be up there?" Fred pleaded.

"Stuff is more fun from a higher point of view." She giggled as she took another swig.

I almost cracked a smile from this entertainment but then realized it's not funny. Nothing she does is funny, she's being chaotic and reckless.

She's also looking hot.

Her boobs sit perfectly in that dress and the slits in the dress made her legs look much hotter and longer. Her curly hair was amazing, I'm pretty sure I've never seen her hair curly, but it looked beautiful on her, specially with those blue eyes.

"Who is that trashy girl up there?" Some drunk Slytherin girl who was sitting next to me asked.

I gave the girl a disgusted look and scoffed.

She's calling Gemini trashy when this girl looks like a raccoon who just took its first ever breath of non trash air.

I sighed out as I watched Fred try to get her down, and then all of a sudden my legs were moving for me and I was walking over to Fred, George, and Gemini.

"Need some help?" I laughed as I asked the twins.

They both snapped their heads over to me and gave me a snarky look.

"Weren't you insanely drunk earlier?" George asked with a tone of judgement.

"Cocaine." Was all I said.

They both nodded their head in understanding and then Fred sighed.

"I don't know how you think you will get her to bed if we can't." Fred said raising an eyebrow knowing Gemini won't listen to me.

I smirked at the twins. "Watch and learn."

I stalked over to the table that Gemini was on and quickly grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder.

"Putting her to bed now!" I yelled at the twins as I made my way towards the exit.

I felt Gemini kicking and punching me as she tried to wiggle out of my grip.

"Malfoy. Put me the fuck down." She slurred.

I ignored her as we went through corridors to get to the Gryffindor common room.

"Malfoy!" She yelled.

I laughed slightly but I knew not to give her the attention or else she will somehow convince me to put her down.

We made our way up the Gryffindor stairs and this woman was still fighting me to get down.

We made it to the fat lady who just stared at me and then looked at the drunk girl hanging off my shoulder.

"Password?" The fat lady said.

I sighed in annoyance.

"Seriously? I have a very drunk Gryffindor on my shoulder who I'm trying to put to bed." I explained pointing at Gemini.

"Sorry, no password no access." The fat lady said sternly as she stood up blocking the door.

"You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled to myself.

The fat lady cleared her throat and pointed at Gemini.

"If you can get her to say it, then I can let you in." The fat lady said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

I sighed as I turned around so Gemini could face the fat lady.

"Hello Ms. Lady!" Gemini said excitedly.

"Password." The fat lady said bluntly.

"Right yes! Fairy lights!" Gemini said happily.

I turned back around and the fat lady was opening up the door.

"Thank you Ms. Lady!" Gemini said as I stepped into the common room.

Luckily it was almost three in the morning so no younger students were up and about.

"I can walk on my own you know?" Gemini said in a sassy tone.

"Huh? Yeah right. Last time you did that you fell straight on your face." I laughed as I walked up the stairs.

I heard her mumble something but I couldn't make out the words as I kicked open her bedroom door.

I set her down carefully on her bed and just now noticed she still had her fire whiskey bottle.

"Give me that." I said pointing at the bottle.

She looked down at her bottle and started pouting, she quickly hugged it to her chest tightly and held onto it for dear life.

"No." She said in a pouty voice.

Cute.

I rolled my eyes as I moved towards her to take it but she quickly noticed and brought the bottle to her lips and chugged the two shots remaining in the bottle.

"Seriously Gem?" I sighed out.

"It's Snape." She corrected me snappy like.

Right.

We aren't on a first name basis anymore.

"You need to get changed." I said ignoring her correction.

She laid down on her bed and slightly shook her head no.

"You're making this a lot harder than it needs to be." I said annoyed with her.

She looked up at me with innocent eyes and a pouty lip.

Those innocent eyes always capture me.

I shook my head to get out of my thoughts and walked over to her.

"Let me help." I said as I motioned at her dress.

She scoffed towards me.

"Absolutely not." She muttered.

"Me touching you isn't going to ruin your big ego." I muttered with a roll of my eyes.

She looked over at her dresser and next thing I knew an oversized t shirt flew out and a pair of underwear.

"Freaking devils." I muttered to myself as the clothes landed on her bed.

She sat up slowly and started slipping her dress off over her head.

I tried to look away but her body was like a temple. I always try to forget what it looks like but I can never erase her face or her body from my memories.

It's too perfect.

She grabbed her underwear and shirt and quickly slipped them both on. She moved her hair to the side as she rolled over to her side probably ready to fall asleep any second.

"Snape?" I asked quietly as I sat on the foot of her bed.

She hummed in response as she slightly adjusted herself.

"You won't remember this in the morning..." I spoke as I fiddled with my rings.

"...so I'm going to tell you something...I didn't leave you because I lost feelings, I left you so I could protect you from the dark lord." I said quietly.

She didn't say anything back so I got up and started heading to the door assuming she fell asleep.

"I made a deal with your father." She said quietly as I reached the door handle.

My head snapped over and my eyes went wide.

"What did you just say Gemini?" I asked quickly.

"Your father and I made a deal." She mumbled even quieter.

"What deal?" I asked her.

She didn't answer so I walked over to her and nudged her shoulder.

"Gemini. What fucking deal? Please don't say what I think." I spoke angrily.

My anger wasn't towards her but it was towards my father.

She didn't answer and that's when I knew she fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 355 25
Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, But She Doesn't Like To Be Owned. She's...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
153K 4K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
266 25 53
*Ongoing* (SEQUEL TO UNBREAK) UNRAVEL book 6: Hogwarts was no longer safe as it once was now that Albus Dumbledore, the only wizard capable of taking...