A Certain Scientific Omnitrix...

By Misaka_Omnitrix

It's the 3rd day of the Daihaseisai, and Mikoto and Ben finally have established themselves as a dating coupl... More

Prologue
Aliens In Venice
Wait.. I'm having a Brainstorm..
The Ice Ship..
The Highbreed
DNAlien Isolation
The Amakusa.
The Saint Fist
Loud Route
Zombozo The Clown
Ben V.S. Biago
Peace, Obtained And Unobtained
That's MY Mikoto!!
Fear the Clown
An Unknown Dark Past
The Imaginary Number District
Ultimate Railgun
The Date Does Not End
Epilogue

All of Us Together

2.8K 97 31
By Misaka_Omnitrix

The Basilica di San Marco was by far Venice's most famous landmark. In reality, it was also the most important church in Venice. It was built up over several centuries starting in 832, and contained many byzantine mosaics in it's interior. The basilica was by far a very large attraction for tourism.

Under normal circumstances, after learning about the Roman Catholic Church's real murderous dislike of him, Ben wouldn't feel easy about knocking down the door of a place that was so obviously their territory. But when it came to his friends.. Ben wouldn't think twice about blowing up a memorial if he had to do it to save them.

Ultimate Humungousaur smashed his way through the church's front door. The massive church's main sanctuary hall was dim in the night, covered with beautiful paintings, and architecture.. columns lined either end of the pews that filled up the church.. a combination of dome and arches made up the towering masterpiece.. but Ultimate Humungousaur didn't care about this stuff.. he had a bone to pick with the alien that was standing next to the priest's podium in the far front of the church.

Index was lying at the Highbreed's feet, obviously knocked out.. and DNAliens hissed and crawled in the shadows behind the columns.

Ultimate Humungousaur lumbered forward, brushing aside pews as if they were just pieces of fluff with the back of his hand.

"Let her go." said Ultimate Humungousaur.

"Perhaps.. if you can take her from me you sniveling mongrel." said the Highbreed. "Academy City was supposed to be ravaged to the ground, it's irritating technology the only things advanced enough on this planet to even put up a slight fight against us all destroyed. But you.. you came.. and ruined EVERYTHING!! Not to mention, that there is still all that leaked intelligence from the Daihaseisai! The area can't even be sterilized for this.. YOU!!! I will have you begging for mercy at my very feet!!"

"Yeah.." said Ultimate Humungousaur. "Like I haven't heard that one before..Wanna rumble!? THEN LET'S RUMBLE!!!"

Ultimate Humungousaur and the Highbreed charged each other, Ultimate Humungousaur blocked the Highbreed's punch with one arm and slammed his massive fist straight into the alien's face.

The Highbreed staggered back as Ultimate Humungousaur continuously pounded him, using his massively superior strength to start quickly overwhelming the Highbreed.

"Really." said Ultimate Humungousaur. "I couldn't go full out on the iceship, since I really didn't want us to sink.. but here.. I'm going all out bub! So get ready to feel the pain!!"

Ultimate Humungousaur swung his tail around, and the Morningstar on the end of it slammed the Highbreed straight into the back of the church, cracking the walls, and plowing a gouge through the floor.

The Highbreed began to chuckle as he stood up. "You fool.. you didn't think I would lure you here, without considering every contingency!? The news of your ultimate forms spread throughout the galaxy like wildfire.. I WILL SHOW YOU THE SUPERIORITY OF THE HIGHBREED!!!"

The Highbreed took out a metal three clawed bladed gauntlet that fit perfectly over his left hand. the moment he put it on.. glowing red circuitboard-like markings burned all over his body.. and his muscles began to bulge.

"This is a Feral Destabilizer, developed by my home planet." said the Highbreed. "Now.. I am stronger then ever!!"

The Highbreed slammed his fists over Ultimate Humungousaur's head, and a massive shockwave of red energy burst out from the impact point.

Ultimate Humungousaur hit the ground, and a ginormous crater erupted from where he fell, and several columns shattered to dust.

Ultimate Humungousaur roared, got up and began grappling with the Highbreed, but the Highbreed let out a terrifying cry and and slammed his elbow into Ultimate Humungousaur's face.

Ultimate Humungousaur flew back and smashed apart the pews with his armored back as the Highbreed extended strange web-like wings from it's side and shoulders and flew into the air.

"Tremble fool.. tremble and die!!!" The Highbreed continuously slammed his fists into Ultimate Humungousaur, creating more energy shockwaves with every impact.

"You are nothing but mongrel trash.. that must be crushed.." said the Highbreed. "You pathetic humans and your disgusting ideals.. believing yourselves to be the center of the universe, when in reality, it is the Highbreed that stand above you!! Unhindered, greater then any of you!! Our genes our pure, and yours full of mud!!"

"Oh yeah?" said Ultimate Humungousaur as he spit out some rubble. "Well say what you want about humans.. but if there's one thing I know about our 'flawed race'... it's that we're stubborn as hell!! RIGHT MIKOTO!?"

From where she sat on a ledge near the top of the ceiling, Mikoto flicked the coin that was on her thumb. "You bet your freaking aliens we're stubborn.."

The Railgun move streaked straight into the Highbreed's back and drilled him down into the ground..

The Highbreed staggered back to his feet, gasping as the molten coin pinged to the ground.. but before he could even recover, Ultimate Humungousaur rammed one powerful punch into the side of the alien's head.

"You see." said Ultimate Humungousaur. "The thing about us humans.. is that we stick together!! Through thick and thin! We've got each other's backs!! So go ahead, keep calling us inferior all ya like.. the more you underestimate us.. the more of an advantage we've got!!"

Ultimate Humungousaur turned both his fists into missle launchers and fired a barrage of unstable bone fragments that blew apart a large portion of the church, sending the Highbreed hurtling out of the building and into the streets.

Without wasting any time, Mikoto stomped the floor and a massive wave of iron sand tore out of the ground and smashed into the Highbreed.

A powerful energy shockwave blew the iron sand away and the Highbreed clenched his fists, his eyes blazing with fury. "On the contrary Tennyson, I feel I've overestimated the arrogance and trash that all of your kind seem to carry. All humans are nothing but a perversion of nature!!"

Mikoto shook her head. "You.. are just full of it.. doesn't he look that way Aiko?"

From out of the sky.. the helicopter flew down, with Aiko piloting it and Karin leaning out of the door.

"OH YEAH!!!" Karin grinned and a giant blast of flames exploded from her hand and created a ring of fire around the Highbreed.

"Impossible.." The Highbreed muttered. "I am Reinrassic the Third of the Highbreed!! I cannot lose to these... these.. MONGRELS!!!"

"Well believe it." said Ultimate Humungousaur. "Your first mistake was your arrogance. You were so confident in your superiority over us, you didn't think that we'd use those 4 hours you gave us to come up with a plan. I'm not even the ace in the hole here."

There was a sudden boom as Natalia launched herself out of the helicopter, her Saint Fist equipped. The boom was the result of the crater that ensued when she dropped her Fist to the ground.

"You are fighting me.." said Natalia.

"You're joking!!" said Reinrassic. "This puny girl!?"

"Her power allows her to be completely invincible against you as long as you aren't associated with the church." said Mikoto. "And though you may be allied with them to an extent.. it doesn't include you."

"Then I will do what Tennyson did in his Tetramand form, I will beat her with the-" Before Reinrassic could get back to the church, the ring of flames closed up.. and Ultimate Humungousaur walked through the flames which licked harmlessly around his powerful tough body, with Mikoto sitting on his shoulder.

"You're not going anywhere." Ultimate Humungousaur growled. "Don't you think that's the reason why we pummeled you out here?"

"Consider us referees.." said Mikoto. "After all, it's those two who have the most beef with you right now."

Reinrassic turned to see that Natalia was accompanied by Agnese Sanctis, who had her long Lotus Wand in her hand.

"Two pathetic Earthlings.." said Reinrassic. "As if I am intimidated by that.. "

"Oh you should be.." said Agnese. "Because I'm going to make you pay for what you did to my subordinates.. "

"Oh? But your subordinates are here Agnese Sanctis." said Reinrassic. "And they so dearly want to meet you.."

Hordes of DNAliens poured out of the church and leapt over the flames and into the rough arena. They let out gurgling cries, but no sooner had they come, when Ultimate Humungousaur's missiles and Mikoto's iron sand and electricity exploded into them.. blasting them aside.

"Referees." said Mikoto as her bangs crackled dangerously. "Remember?"

More DNAliens began to enter, and as they did.. Karin leapt out of the helicopter and swirled down in a cyclone of flames to join Ultimate Humungousaur and Mikoto. "Guess we get to fight like heck eh? AWESOME!!"

"Take em down.. not out, they're still human in there." said Ultimate Humungousaur. "I think.."

"Yeah yeah.. let's do this already!!" Karin screamed as a blaze ignited all over her body.

Reinrassic turned once again to face Natalia and Agnese, He let out a bellow full of rage and disbelief and aimed a punch at Agnese.

Before the punch could connect with it's target, Natalia stood in front of Agnese and blocked the blow with her Saint Fist.

"Oh no you don't.." said Natalia. "Now Agnese!!"

Agnese spun her wand skillfully and hit the end against the against the ground. Immediately, Reinrassic doubled over in pain, as if something blunt had hit him in the gut.

"All the damage I do to this wand is equally proportioned to my target." said Agnese. "You may be tons more durable then an average human, but you're still just as vulnerable against this!!"

Agnese took a knife out of her sleeve and slashed it several times  across the wand.

Reinrassic staggered back as bloody cuts appeared on his chest, oozing a strange bluish blood.

"You.. you.." Reinrassic sputtered before Natalia leapt up and pounded the Saint Fist straight into his face.

One shockwave later, and Reinrassic was smacking down into the ground once again.

"Still believe we're inferior?" said Natalia. "I believe you're losing Highbreed scum."

Reinrassic's gauntlet sparked and shattered.. smoking on the ground, and his enhanced form diminished back into his normal one.

"We spent plenty of time studying your weaknesses when you were on that ship with us." said Agnese. "We found out that your kind prefers cold freezing climates, heat saps you of your strength to an extent.. hence us choosing this wall of flames here as our battlefield."

"And members of SEEKER who remain loyal to me have already explained your fighting style." said Natalia. "Unlike Ben, who uses freestyle fighting tactics based on experience, you use a specific kind of alien martial arts, and as a result, once we figured out the style, you became easily predictable."

"4 hours." Agnese continued. "That's how long you gave us."

"But we came up with this plan in a mere 30 minutes." said Natalia. "You have to give Ben credit, He's the one who came up with the general details. Since he is the most powerful among us, there's no doubt you would expect him to be your opponent."

Reinrassic knew there was no denying that he was being beaten. The flames and tremendous heat around him was draining his normal strength at an astounding rate, reducing his stamina to a point where he was struggling to breathe.

But.. but.. no.. he would not be beaten... he couldn't be..

______________

Reinrassic stood before the Highbreed Supreme, feeling shocked.. as he listened to the command that was lain before him..

The throne room of the Highbreed Supreme was massive, with sleek arching architecture that resembled organic and inorganic material to an extent.. and the Highbreed Supreme, and his advisors, who were all potbellied and exceedingly massive (around 50 feet in height) all sat in a U shape around Reinrassic who knelt before them.

"Earth my lord!?" said Reinrassic. "But.. to leave my homeworld.. what if I become.. unclean?"

"It is a necessary risk.." said the Highbreed Supreme. "We watch everyday as this Universe is further infested with filthy imitations and abominations... it's time that was wiped away swiftly and cleanly. You must risk everything for this... Reinrassic III... from the noble house of Dorama! Are you ready to take up the great cause of the Highbreed!! This final act of heroism!! Are you ready to prove your loyalty!?"

Reinrassic bowed his head. "Yes.. all shall be done as you and the council command. By my pure blood, I WILL ensure the eradication of all unclean mongrels."

_______________

Reinrassic stood up and slammed his fist against the ground furiously, rupturing it with his tremendous strength. "By my pure blood! I WILL WIPE THIS PLANET CLEAN OF ALL FILTH!!! If I die.. then SO BE IT!!! I WILL BE THE NOBLE MARTYR FOR THE CAUSE OF THE HIGHBREED!!!"

Reinrassic charged Natalia and began relentlessly punching her Saint's Fist, creating shockwaves with every punch.

Natalia's eyes widened in slight shock as she was pushed back, however, her magic's effects remained strong. "Agnese.. it's time to end this!!"

Agnese nodded and slashed one end of her wand clean off...

In an instant.. Reinrassic fell to his knees crying out in pain. His right hand had been sliced clean off, and was twitching pathetically on the ground.

"RRAAHHHHHH!!!!" The Highbreed screamed. "NO... no... RARRGHHH!!! Curse you!!!!!"

The flaming arena dissipated.. and a flash of green light ensued as Ben reverted to human form and everyone surrounded Reinrassic.

"You... have defeated me.." said Reinrassic. "I am no longer fit to be commander of my forces. My humiliation has doomed me.. go.. leave.. take that girl you call Index.. I will not fight you anymore.."

Ben considered Reinrassic for a minute, there was then another flash of green light.. and Swampfire walked over to Reinrassic, picking up his severed hand.. a few seconds later, and some rippling vines from Swampfire's hands, and Reinrassic's previously severed hand now sat once again upon his arm.. noly this time, it was green, with Methanosian skin from Swampfire's cells..

Reinrassic flexed his plant-like hand for a minute in incredulity as Ben once more reverted to his human form. "You.. you would help me... why?"

"That's just who he is." said Mikoto. "It doesn't matter who it is.. he's just like that.. Ben helps people.. "

"And besides.." said Ben. "You're not putting up a fight anymore aren't you? Why extend more pain then needed?"

"I would've left him to be a one handed freak.." Natalia muttered. But she turned slightly pink as she eyed Ben.

"You fool.." said Reinrassic. "You do not realize what you have done.."

"What?" said Ben. "I saved you.."

"Yes.. so you thought." said Reinrassic. "But now, you have infected me with alien DNA, evident by the physical appearance of this methanosian hand.. and as a result.. I have become Unclean. If I were to return to my people, I could infect the others of my race. The final evidence of my uncleanliness, is that I feel... grateful.. towards you... a human... a true pure Highbreed would never feel this.. and that is why I am left with but one choice.. "

"What?" said Ben.

"Self Imposed Exile." said Reinrassic. "I must never return to my race.. or dwell among any other race.. I must be exiled from all life.. "

"You can't seriously believe that!?" said Mikoto. "Are really that racist that you'd believe this!? Hasn't Ben taught you anything just now!?"

"Yes.. he has taught me much of the tenacity of humans, and the misjudgement I've lain upon them with this simple act.." said Reinrassic. "And now... I must pay the price... good bye.. Ben Tennyson, may the stars watch you..."

Reinrassic stood up.. and a holographic light fell from the sky, beaming him away.. leaving nothing behind..

"Where do you think he went?" Mikoto muttered.

"Don't know." said Ben. "But the more I learn about these Highbreed guys.. the more I think that their culture needs some major rethinking.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 957 17
The war with the covenant has driven humanity to the brink of extinction, the outer colony's have been glassed and the UNSC navy has been reduced to...
4.5K 81 12
Y/N just moved to Haddonfield,Illinois, with her alcoholic mother and father. her and micheal only trusted eachother (and boo ofc), before micheal kn...
6.1K 200 4
Holy Baby? โ€‹แ€กแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€แ€…แ€บแ€…แ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฒแ€•แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€…แ€›แ€ฌแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท Holy Baby photo credit to pinterest #pinterest
33.9K 948 22
A secret organization of assassins that is dedicated in protecting the peace of Tokyo called "Lycoris." However, among the Lycoris agents of the DA...