The Saint Fist

A rotting corpse, a living victim, it matters not which of those two I seek, both end in destruction, and as such, a destroyer like me must be flexible enough to seek both! Know this George the Triumphant! I will return, and when I do, fear the ever coming destruction that awaits you!

-Diagon the Destroyer to Saint George

For a moment... the inner chamber of the Queen of the Adriatic was silent... as several members of the nun assassins, SEEKER, waited patiently, facing the door with their knives drawn.. each of them having dipped their blades in poison this time..

For a moment more.. there was still nothing... and then..

"KABLAM!!!!!" A lightning bolt ripped the door apart, and Mikoto rushed in, followed by Itsuwa and the blue multilimbed Spidermonkey.

Mikoto created an instant electromagnetic storm around herself, deflecting thrown knives as several members of SEEKER moved in on her.. before they could do anything else.. Spidermonkey and Itsuwa moved in.

Itsuwa, manuevered her customized spear with incredible skill, blocking palm thrusts and knife slashes from the SEEKER members as Spidermonkey dashed in like a  blue blur, and moved his fists at astounding speed, knockng each of the nuns out.

The remaining SEEKER nuns, all except for one, dashed at Spidermonkey, enveloping their knives in magic blue flames as they went, throwing the projectiles at the alien marsupial.

Spidermonkey dodged the attacks easily, leaving behind him a trail of blue fiery explosions before he leapt to the cieling, clinging to the surface and scuttling away as Mikoto moved in.

Mikoto thrust out a hand, and several powerful lightning bolts blasted the nuns back, knocking them out too as Spidermonkey leapt down from the cieling, right behind the final nun.

"Alright!" said Spidermonkey. "We can do this he easy way, or the hard way! Tell us where we can find Agnese Sanctis!!"

"Ben Tennyson!!" The nun removed her concealing scarf to reveal the angry face of Natalia. "Wh-why!? Why did you have to interfere!!?"

Spidermonkey stepped back in shock. "Oh crap! Natalia!"

"Wait.." Mikoto said. "That's the nun you left at the hospital!?"

"All of you.." said Natalia. "I don't know why you're here.. but you need to leave now!! I appreciate the kindness you showed me Tennyson, but if you remain on this ship any longer, I'll be forced to take you all out!!"

"That's rich." said Mikoto. "You couldn't even take one attack from Brainstorm! What makes you think you can take one from both me, Itsuwa and Spidermonkey!?"

Itsuwa, however, suddenly became serious. She pointed her spear at Natalia cautiously. "D-did you say her name was Natalia? She's the leader of SEEKER! She's so highly trained in assasination and magic, that she's been classified as a danger to several magic organizations!!!"

"That dangerous?" said Spidermonkey sceptically. "But Brainstorm wasn't even one of my strongest aliens.."

Natalia sighed. "You caught me by surprise... but.. if you don't leave now... I'm going to have to show you my full power..."

Natalia reached into her scarf.. and pulled out a glove, she streched the glove over her left hand, and it became a massive stone fist about the size of a minifridge.

"This is the Rock of St. Peter." said Natalia. "It is based off the foundation of the very church itself, and therefore cannot break from any force.. I am Natalia Kruschev.. and my magic name is Hermes117, the one who leads the Messengers of God!"