The Ice Ship..

After leaving Natalia at the hospital.. Ben felt absolutely worn out.. He tried to call Mikoto.. but for some reason, his phone service was wigging out.. Some international calling anywhere plan that was...

Ben then tried to use the Omnitrix to call Mikoto. But she didn't pick up.. niether did Touma. He then remembered, from looking at the battery life on his phone, that none of them had time to charge their phones before they boarded the plane at the airport.. (Index HAD to stop for a Pentadecker Bacon Burger and Burger Shack..)

"Oh CRAP!!!" Ben said. "Ninja Nuns.. and Index lost.. now I'm lost.. can this possibly get any worse..

It did..

The first thing Ben heard, was a girl shout in Italian. "è lui! è Ben Tennyson!"

Ben groaned as he saw the excited crowd of  italian girls running after him. "Oh.. crap.."

There was a flash of green light.. and Wildmutt was leaping  in between buildings and over rooftops as the girls swarmed after him.

Suddenly, as Wildmutt attempted to leap over one of the gondala riverway.. he found himself skidding to a halt right before the river as he nearly knocked over what appeared to be an ordinary catholic nun walking along the waterway.

"EEE!!!" The nun squealed as she nearly fell into the water. In a hasty resue, Wildmutt grabbed onto the nun's sleeve with his teeth and pulled her to safety.

The nun's habit fell off to reveal rather short blonde hair.. it floated down the river.. leaving the nun looking rather flustered..

"Oh no!" said the nun. "Sorry puppy... it looks like I dropped something.."

Puppy? Wildmutt never usually got that reaction from people.. except maybe children. Hmm.. this girl seemed to have some sort of oblivious air to her..like she had a tendency to get distracted easily.

"Hello.." said the girl, smiling at Wildmutt. "I'm Orsola Aquinas.. so you must be Ben... the one who can turn into aliens right? Don't you worry.. would you please hide behind that dumpster for a minute?"

Not really sure how this girl wasn't freaking out over a giant alien monster dog.. or how she could act like she knew him, Wildmutt did what Orsola said.

Wildmutt's super sense could hear and envision everything as the crowd of girls came over to where Orsola was.

"è andato in quel modo!" Orsola exclaimed.. pointing to another direction.

As the girls gave out excited screams and ran down the alleyway.. there was a flash of green light, and Ben peeked out, breathing a sigh of relief. "Er.. thanks Orsola, right? I don't believe we've met."

Orsola smiled. "Oh no, we haven't, but your friend Touma Kamijou happens to know me.. and as it so happens, I was just out helping him look for you. You see.. cell phone service has been rather glitchy lately."

Ben's jaw dropped.. Touma had a friend here? In Italy!? What were the odds? Then again, Orsola was probably associated with magic too.. like a lot of things Touma had a tendency to be associated with..

"Your girlfriend is at my home too." said Orsola, giving Ben a kind look and offering her hand to him. "As well as Index. Please.. would you like to- oh!"

Orsola stopped and stared a butterfly fluttering by. "So pretty..."

A sweatdrop trailed down Ben's forehead. This girl.. really was easily distracted. "Er.. you were saying..?"

"Oh yes." said Orsola, switching her attention back to Ben. "It was quite a strange coincidence meeting Touma here anyways.. And I happened to find Index at one of the cafes.. so I was able to help your friends.. would you like to come with me to my home? I'm sure they're very anxious to meet you.."