Loud Route

Ben remembered being tossed around in the sea... he remembered using Four Arm's four powerful limbs swimming as best he could to reach Mikoto, Natalia, and Itsuwa, grabbing on to them, and holding them with as much care as possible, trying to keep them from being torn away..

Four Arms felt amazed that the Ice Ships would whether the sudden powerful storm that had seemingly come out of nowhere.

As the waves crashed against the Tetramand's tough skin.. Four Arms felt the desperate hands of Mikoto Misaka clutch his own.. her body shivering with the cold...

Four Arms would have gone and turned into an alien more suited to beat out the storm.. like Way Big. But he knew if he moved even one of his four arms to change.. he might accidentally let go of one of the girls he was holding on to...

After about 12 minutes of crashing about.. Four Arms felt a tremendous heat blast up around him.. turning the water to vapor, and cause him and the ones in his protective hold to shoot out of the water like a geyser and into a ship deck... it wasn't an ice ship... by far.. it was an ordinary fishing boat...

Four Arms grunted.. and in a flash of green light.. he reverted back into his human form...As the other girls rolled out of his arms... Mikoto's hand still grasped Ben's tightly, and Ben grasped it back in an attempt to reassure her...

For a moment, Ben's vision was blurred and full of the burn of salt water as he lay upon the ship's deck..then.. he heard a familiar voice..

"Jeez... I never imagined I'd find YOU of all people out here... heh... guess you're in no shape to spar with me eh? Ben Tennyson."

Then.. there was darkness.....

When Ben awoke.. he saw the face of the last person he wanted to see in any sort of situation..

A red haired 12 year old girl with pigtails, and bright yellow eyes.

"Hey there Tennyson." said Karin Riruko. Also known as the 9th Level 5, The Sky Scorcher.

"Oh no... not you.." Ben moaned as Karin jumped out of the bed in the steadily rocking cabin.

"Oh! Well that's a fine thing to say to the girl that just saved your life!" said Karin with her usual violent glare.

"Usually, you're trying to kill me.." Ben groaned as he sat up. He observed his surroundings. He was in a wooden cabin-like room with a round bolted window..with a dresser and a simple cabinet for holdng fishing bait...so he WAS in a boat.

"No offense.." said Ben. "But everytime we run into each other, you DO try and kill me."

"I'm not trying to kill you!!" Karin exclaimed, sounding scandalized. "I just wanna pummel you and prove I'm the strongest!! But some how you keep on surviving and beating me! You've got some luck!!"

Ben sighed. The last time he fought the Sky Scorcher, she had ambushed him at a Mr. Smoothy. Ben's favorite restaurant had ended up completely charred to the ground, which made Rath very very angry... and Mikoto actually had to hold Rath back before Karin's spine got broken by the powerful bad tempered alien.

Anyways Karin had officially established Ben as her rival. She was a very dangerous opponent. Depending on her mood and the control of her powers... in which she was still inexperienced... she could sometimes be weaker then the Meltdowner, and at other times possess firepower 4 times greater then Heatblast.. her power was unpredictable since Karin tended to falter in the control of her power plenty of times. Which made it very dangerous.

"Where's Mikoto?" Ben asked. "And the others?"

"Oh they're huddling in the main cabin." said Karin. "This room may not look like it.. but this is actually a yacht... had to give your Railgun Girlfriend a lot of blankets, she would've died from Hypothermia if you hadn't smothered her in your big alien body heat. At least that's what Aiko says.."