Epilogue

"Ben Tennyson is like an undisciplined Insect. Step on him as many times as you like, but he'll never stop twitching. The best way to deal with him, is to completely obliterate him altogether."

- Fiamma of The Right

Vento stared at the letter in her hand in silence. So, it had come to this. Ben Tennyson was an official kill target of the Roman Catholic Church.

"Are you sure you shouldn't let me be the one to handle Tennyson?"

William Orwell, also known as Acqua of The Back, entered the empty church that Vento stood in. He wore jeans, a white shirt with  a blue crucifix on it.. and his body looked strong and fit as opposed to the rest of God's Right seat, who all had a more thin complexion in order to perform their brand of magic.

"Acqua." said Vento. "I told you, I've got first dibs on this kid. I want him dead at my feet and nobody else's.. I'm just glad that Zombozo creep failed or I'd never get another opportunity to smack that boy into a stain."

"Don't underestimate him Vento." said Acqua. "So I'm guessing you will be heading to Academy City now?"

"Yes.. I'll wait perhaps a few days before I depart, and then I'll begin our little venture. Aleister Crowley is about to get a nasty surprise crawling up his ass."

"You would be wise to be even more weary of him then you are of Tennyson." said Acqua. "That man is a disgrace to the magic side, but that doesn't change the fact that he IS the world's most powerful magician. I will let you have free reign for now, and if you fail, I will allow Terra to have a go too.. however.. if both of you fail.. I will come for Tennyson.. and you can rest assured, if he truly is the cause of the world's imbalance, I will destroy him."

Vento licked her lips and laughed. "Awwwwww...you all want a slice of this kid. Even Fiamma, I can see it in his eyes. I suppose it's because none of us have fought an actual alien before.."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door of the church. Acqua nodded at Vento. "We'll continue this conversation later.. it appears we have a visitor.."

Vento shrugged, and walked over to the door, pulling it open. She then let out a frightened cry of shock, staggering back. "YOU!!!"

Impulser scowled at Vento. He wore his usual black jacket, white shirt, and jeans, and his typical Mohawk. He had a gymbag slung over his shoulder. Am I late?"

"Ah.. Akuma." said Acqua. "The pope was expecting you.."

"Cut the useless chatter." said Impulser. "Is it true...? My dad's dead?"

"Hmph.. he passed during the night.." said Vento. "Thanks for being there..not."

"Oh I missed you too big sister." said Impulser, eyeing Vento angrily. "Both you and mother never were too fond of him either."

"Because we were fond of you." said Vento... "But it would do to at least show your father some sympathy."

"Sympathy for the man who named me Demon!?" said Impulser. "You better watch your mouth big sister.. or I WILL kill you.."

Vento's gaze softened. "You've changed bro. That filthy science side changed you.."

"I already had the monster in me thanks to father." said Impulser. "All Academy City did was release it.. the only reason I'm here is because Minako told me I should go.. otherwise I would've ignored the petty funeral."

Vento turned away with a scowl.

"Now now.." said Acqua. "Now isn't the time to be thinking on such things. Now there is a larger issue at hand. Vento, I believe your plane will be arriving shortly?"

"You're going?" said Impulser.

"Why yes.." said Vento. "I'm off to kill that upstart little Ben Tennyson.."

Impulser blinked, then he began to laugh uncontrollably.

"What's so funny!?" said Vento.

"Oh.. it's just.." Impulser shook his head and chuckled some more. "Tennyson is going to beat you so flat you'll look like a pancake.."

"And what makes you think that?" Vento growled.

"Oh.." said Impulser. "just the fact that this boy.. is the one thing the darkness will always fear..."