That's MY Mikoto!!

"We need to stop that thing!" Mikoto said. "Or there's going to be an extremely flattened Venice out there!"

"Alright.." Ultimate Echo Echo said. "We've gotta find some way to slow it down.. If I can get up there... maybe I can.. wait... hey... Touma?"

"Yeah?" said Touma .

"Where's Index?"

Everyone looked around the water as Touma looked horrified. "Oh crap... I almost forgot about her! WHERE IS SHE!?"

And then, there was an ominous chuckling, as on one of the large massive chunks of ice that remained of the Queen of the Adriatic, the Highbreed stepped forward, holding an unconscious Index in one hand. "How... quaint.. the secrets to human magic all dwelling within the head of this insignificant disgusting worm... our scientists will have quite a lovely time dissecting her brain for information on the Grimoires..."

"INDEX!" Touma began swimming at the ice chunk, but Ultimate Echo Echo levitated out of the water and shook his head.

"No Touma, Imagine Breaker is useless on this guy! His power is pure natural ability, nothing supernatural, you'll just be an ant to him... I'll take this guy, you all figure out a way to stop big tree man."

"But... Ben!" Mikoto began.

"Don't worry." said Ultimate Echo Echo, as his green eyes flashed darkly. "I'm not on a boat any more...I have no reservations about going all out.."

Ultimate Echo Echo threw out some sonic discs, that hurled themselves around the Highbreed's head and created a powerful sonic scream, causing the creature to yell out in pain, and drop Index.

Ultimate Echo Echo then thrust out a hand, and a sonic blast sent the Highbreed hurling into the water

"WALL OF SOUND!!!" Ultimate Echo Echo created a multi wall of sonic discs, that all let out a massive sonic blast at once, hurling the Highbreed high into the sky, and causing the alien to splash down..

"That boy is frightening.." said Natalia.

"You should see him when he's pissed." said Mikoto.

Ultimate Echo Echo stared down at the bubbling water where the Highbreed sunk. "And stay down.."

However, that's when things got strange..

A massive glowing cross slammed down on Ultimate Echo Echo from behind as Biago Busoni staggered out of the water onto the chunk of ice. Ultimate Echo Echo grunted in pain as he was sent hurtling into the hard ice.

"BEN!" Mikoto screamed.

"You...are a persistant... wretch.." Biago panted. "But no more.. I will end this.. and kill the Omnitrix, before the church has to deal with more of your ilk.."

Ultimate Echo Echo staggered back.. and in a flash of green light, he turned into the humanoid tiger-like Rath who used his superior agility to dodge another cross strike.

"Let me tell ya something Bishop guy!" Rath yelled. "You wanna piece of Rath!? Then you've got a piece!! But you just bit off a piece bigger then your stomach can chew!!"

"That makes no sense!" Biago snarled.

"I KNOW!!" Rath screamed back. "RAHHHHH!!!!"

Rath lunged at Biago, but Biago let out a rain of crucifix projectiles that exploded into Rath in a cloud of icy mist..

Rath was thrown back into the icy ground, and Biago prepared another massive crucifix blow. "Die you sinner!!"

"NO!!!" Mikoto launched herself in front of the crucifix and blasted a powerful lightning beam from both her hands into the giant crucifix.. holding it back for just a moment.