๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ. ยน | ๐—ธ...

By arabellaaven

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ. โ˜† ๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‰๐„๐๐๐„๐‘ โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฉ... More

[ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ ]
[ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ]
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
โ†ณ 1 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 2 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 3 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 4 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 5 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 6 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 7 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 8 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 9 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 10 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 11 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 12 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 13 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 14 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 15 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 16 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 17 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 18 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 19 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 20 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 21 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 22 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 23 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 24 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 25 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 26 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 27 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 28 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 29 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 30 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 31 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 32 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 33 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 34 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 35 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 36 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 37 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 38 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 39 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 40 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 41 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 42 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 43 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 44 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 45 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 46 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 47 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 48 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 49 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 50 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 51 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 52 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 53 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 55 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 56 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 57 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 58 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง

โ†ณ 54 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง

2.1K 65 29
By arabellaaven

CHAPTER 54!
(November)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
MY KNUCKLES KNOCK LIGHTLY AGAINST THE HARD SURFACE. I wait anxiously for the door to open as I hold the plastic bag that contains our food.

On the same time as I wait for the door to reveal my girlfriend's sisters, I feel how my nerves are increasing by the second, causing my feet to rock back and forth due to me not being able to stand still. A random song is playing in my head and I mindlessly hum on it, in an attempt to calm myself down, but once the door to the house opens, the calmness disappear and replaces with a feeling that makes me want to get swallowed by the earth.

The brunette shows me her pearly white teeth and gestures for me to enter her home. I force a smile and enter while trying to get my mind free from the voices who is telling me to leave, to just ditch this 'interrogation'. But the disappointment that I know would come out of the decision, makes me decide to stay and face the horrible situation I have been trying to avoid for over three years.

As I'm in my own head, I notice how Kim's mouth is  moving, but surprisingly no sounds comes out. Kim frowns before making a small gesture to something behind me, but before I can turn around and look to make the question-mark about what or who is there disappear, I feel a sting on the back of my head which makes my hand unconsciously fly up to rub the hurting spot.

"Dude, you hear anything?" A harsh, female voice fill the void.

I turn around and look down to see Kourtney standing in-front of me with a glare that match the tone of her voice.

Of course it was Kourtney who hit me. Wait... how could she even reach my head?

"Hello?" Kourtney drags out.

I instantly clear my throat as I realize how silent I have been. "Yeah, sorry. Hey." I offer a small smile to both Kim and Kourtney before I feel how a hand slip into mine. The action causing my pulse to slowly return to normal.

My eyes divert to my side, only to find the youngest Jenner flashing me a bright smile. And in the blink of an eye, she drags me towards the living room, not giving me the chance to greet her.

"Hi." She quickly hugs me, but before I can hug back, she has already pushed me down onto the light beige couch as Kourtney and Kim joins Khloé who is sitting on the opposite one.

"Hey, Ky." I mutter as I feel myself slowly shrink down in the soft material.

"Good, now sit there and don't move an inch." Kylie pats my head like I'm some sort of dog, before walking over to the other couch where she sits down next to her sisters. "Don't make a run for it."

As the words leave her mouth, I swiftly stand up from the couch, acting like I'm about to do exacly what she told me not to. This causes Kylie's eyes to go wide for a second, only to reeturn to normal when she sees my mischievous grin that immediantly makes her react in an eye roll. I laugh softly and sit back down in the couch whilst shaking my head at how easy it was to irritate the young woman. However, I quickly stop laughing once I catch sight of the looks I'm receiving from all of the girls.

You see, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé and Kylie are wearing the exact same interrogating expressions as they observe my every move. I see how their eyes scan over me piece by piece and I can't help, but move around in my seat whilst trying to avoid their focused gazes.

The feeling of being negatively judged makes me question my own character which causes shame to drench me more and more with each breath I take, whilst the sound of my heart beating intensity in my chest makes me scared that they will see the real feelings behind the calm smile I have plastered on. And not to mention the small amount of sweat that slowly, but surely shimmer in the yellow light which makes my hand periodically reach up to wipe it away.

I look back and forth between each sister as it feels like insects are crawling all over my body due to them staring at me with such intense. Their observing glares causes the uncomfortable imagination to become even clearer as every inch of my skin suddenly begin to feel itchy. The side of my head, the back of my neck, my leg-

"So, you got the food?" Kim offers me a tight-lipped smile as she asks me. The rest of the sisters clearly had the same thing on their mind as they all slightly lean forward at the word 'food'.

Instead of their intimidating looks that I received before, three of the four girls faces are now full of hopefulness and excitement. Khloé, Kylie and Kim's eyes are even holding a glint of adoration whilst the corner of their mouths are tugging on a smile to break free. The change makes their whole appearance different as it now only radiates positivity from them instead of the negativity that were clouding the room. But as the girls change of appearance switches so quickly, I begin to question if their intimidating facades always were in my head and that the sisters actually were welcoming towards me from the start, but I just didn't notice it asI was too far inside my head, overthinking the situation.

However, my thoughts, that their feelings always was positive, take a quick turn as my eyes meet the shortest and oldest Kardashian who is still wearing the face that only shows negativity. At the knowledge, my head slowly looks away from her as I feel the hopefulness drench in gloom.

"Did he not hear what I said?" The quiet whisper from Kim hits me like a cold.

"Sorry...I did. Uh, I will go get it." I jump to my feet before walking over to the front door where I left the food when I walked inside Kim's house.

As I walk away, making the distance between the sister and me larger with each step, I can feel the sisters burning glares following my every move, causing imaginable holes to appear on my back. Even though it's incredibly uncomfortable, I decide to ignore them due to the awkwardness that would increase if I tried to explain why I have been so out of it. Instead, I only scratch the back of my neck as I try to keep myself focused on the feeling of my hand and avoid the attention I'm receiving.

Once I have picked up the plastic bag of food and it's resting in my hand, I turn around just to be met by the four girls backs as they walk into what I'm assuming is the kitchen, where I guess we will be eating.

You have three more minutes Shawn...

I head in the same direction they went, only to get lost for a second, before rather quickly finding my way back.

When I get to the kitchen, I find the girls sitting lined up on one side of the table — like before — with only one chair left on the other side. I cautiously walk over to them and quickly notice the five glasses of water, as well as the five plates that are ready to be filled. I'm caught by surprise as the table is already set, even though I only were gone for a little bit which wouldn't have given them the time to set it, so I make the assumtion that it was already set when I came.

A heavy exhale escape me as I place the plastic bag with food in the center of the table, before sitting down in the last and only available chair.

Guess I should just be happy that the rest of Kendall's family isn't here too as that probably would make me faint.

"You nervous?" Kylie chuckle at me, referring to the heavy exhale. I let out a awkward smile, not trusting my own voice. After just a few seconds of silence, Kylie seems to be incredibly uncomftarble which I can understand as the girls usually are quiet loud."Well...this isn't awkward." Kylie muttered making me give her a 'help me' look, causing her to chuckle in response.

"I'm just in shock that Kendall is really dating JL and that they have been able to hide it for so long. Ans we didn't know." Kim explains as she changes her food's location by pouring it out of the plastic box and onto her plate.

"Right. Anyway, I will start the conversation then." Kylie shrugs. "First of, JL..." She gains my attention and I look her in the eyes whilst humming in aknowledgement. "We are just here to get to know you better, as Kendall's boyfriend and not 'friend'." I nod with pursed lips. "And we are probably not going to kill you." She winks at me as she refers to our text messages.

The three Kardashians heads snap in Kylie's directions once the words leave her mouth. The confused glances they share makes Kylie look at them weirdly, but the glint in her eyes tell me she said it just to get a reaction out of her sisters.

"What?" She asks innocently before putting a piece of her food inside her mouth.

"Why the hell would we kill him? Look at that pretty face." Khloé say the last part of her sentence in a baby voice while she tries to reach for my cheeks, indicating that she's about to pinch them like old people can do towards children. But before she has the chance to get a grip of me, I quickly move out of the way as I jokingly glare at her. "If we do we won't get as cute nieces or nephews."

"Or both." Kim adds with a smug smirk.

The subject of the conversation makes me think of Kendall's babyfever. I feel like both me and Kendall are ready for it and we both want to one day, but the problem is that I know Kendall is really invested in her career as that's one of the most important parts of her life. So if we would add a kid to it, she woudn't be able to model for awhile which I believe would make her extremely depressed. The conclusion to that is for us to wait, but if she said she would want to I would totally be up for it, however I wouldn't push her as it's her body which she decides over.

Khloé chuckle at herself and Kim before turning towards the youngest Kardashian-Jenner who starts a conversation together which revolves around Khloé Kylie 'babying' me. And Kim is quick to join in on their conversation whilst I just sit here, eating my salad and listening to their little chat.

As they are occupied with what seem to be one of the most important subject of their lives, I take my chance to take in all of the sisters expressions, wanting to see if they have changed from earlier in the living room. I also want to see their expressions so I can check the vibe we share and make sure I don't say anything that will create a more awkward or weird situation then we shared before.

Kylie is playing innocent whilst Khloé is laughing at the idea of killing me. Kim is sitting and listening in amusement to the two, but Kourtney... she is not listening to them. Instead, she is eying me like a hawk while she periodically take a small sip of her water, the intense eye contact still presence.

The judging look makes me really uncomfortable and my mind start to wander back to the call I was supposed to receive from my best friend.

Fucking meditating asshole.

The room become quiet and they look at me with tilted heads, or maybe not all of them as Kourtney is looking at me with a sly smirk.

Did I say that out loud?...

I flash them a nervous and innocence smile which after awhile brings them back to the conversation we came here to have.

"Anyways... so we pretty much know your background since you and Kylie went to school together and all, but is it anything that we don't know but should? Something important?" The way Kim is asking me is like she is implying to something she already knows, but I can't come up with what that could be.

Kylie knows I slept around and partied a lot as she and our friends partied together, but maybe she didn't tell them that?...

Due to the thoughts that run through my head, I glance at Kylie. It seems like she could read my mind as she confirms my thoughts by shaking her head and mouthing 'I didn't say anything'.

"Well, I partied quiet a bit in high school, but nothing else." I kiss my teeth before taking a bite of my food so they get that I won't say anything else around the subject.

"Have you ever been arrested?" Kourtney slink in.

I tilt my head to the side with an amused smile before slowly answering her. "No, I haven't." I empathize 'no' as I know she is trying to put me in an even more uncomfortable situation.

"Any active restraining orders?" Kourtney continues to ask.

"Nah."

"Why not?"

I chuckle at the weird question as I on the same time lean back in my chair, keeping eye contact. "I behave my best in public since mom and dad would freak out if they ever saw something happening again."

"Again?" Kim ask in concern, but not for me, obviously for Kenny.

I scratch the back of my neck to keep the nervousness to appear in my voice. "Well, I have punched some paparazzis when they have been disrespectful or done something inappropriate." I cut out the part about the bar fight me and that guy Pete had, even if it happened for valid reasons. And they probably already know about it since the video became viral and I believe that Kendall have told them. However, it's in the past, so no need to bring it up again.

"Okay. What's your blood type?"Kim randomly ask making me frown whilst I look at her.

"Uh, I think I'm type O..." I answer unsurely as I don't understand why that could be interesting.

"Think?" Before I can answer Kim, Khloé shots a new question at me.

"What is your credit score?" She wears a smile that screams 'I know we are annoying'. The smile at least make me glad they aren't oblivious about the unimportance of these questions.

Before I can answer Khloé's question, another question pops up. "Are you serious about being with Kenny?" However, I don't have time to answer it sait her as Kourtney is quick to shot another one.

"You have a good sex life?" I quickly look at Kourtney with wide eyes and her smirk only widens once she sees my flustered state.

Totally not weird to talk with my girlfriends sister about this... totally not uncomfortable either...

"Oh my god, let the guy breath guys." Kylie and Kim laughs and Kylie moves her chair closer to mine. I flash a thankful smile towards the youngest sister as I'm happy she said the comment. My smile cause the brunette to look towards the floor with a small smile.

"So what does Kendall tell you about us?" Kim asks me as she claps her hands while leaning forward in her seat.

"Who's her favorite?" Khloé adds as she mirrors Kim's position.

Shawn I'm going to kill you.

I wait a second before answering due to me having to think through what would be the best to say. "Well, I guess it's different everyday. But she loves to have a lot of sisters since she always have someone to turn to." I start to answer both of their questions and the sisters nods for me to continue. "And I haven't asked which one is her favorite, she hasn't told me either, so I don't know."

"That answer sucked." Kylie jokingly pouts at me, but I only laugh as I feel like it was the best thing to say due to me not wanting to put Kendall in a bad position.

"When was the last time you hooked up? With Ken or with someone else?" I look a Kourtney and raise a challenging eyebrow due to her trying to imply something that's not true.

At least not from my side.

I bite my tongue as I don't want to say anything rude.

Shouldn't be asking me that. Should be asking someone else...

"Okay stop there, I really don't want to hear about Kenny's sex life right now. I'm eating." I shake my head with a smile as I'm really glad Kylie is here to stop some questions, her knowing how awkward I get with personal ones.

About two hours later, the clock turns four and we have gone through almost all the different subject I can think of. During these two hours, Kylie continued to help me avoid some uncomfortable questions, but once in awhile it seemed like she didn't just because she liked to see me sweat.

I'm now on my way home for the reason that Khloé had to leave, and I took the opportunity to get out of there as well. I'm about 5 minutes away from my apartment, and I've spent the whole 40 minutes drive by calling Kendall.

She said she would text me when she got home which was said to be at three, and now the clock is five. Me not knowing that she is safe is something that is causing me extreme anxiety due to check ups being a normal behavior from both of us. It's also usually a lot happening around the Kardashian-Jenner's, or celebrities in general. For example, the robbery Kim experienced a few years ago or the time when a stranger got onto Kendall's property. That's why we in the first place make sure the other one is always safe.

Maybe I should just head to Devin's and check on her? On them? And then be thrown out... ugh, fuck it.

I do a u-turn at the closest, available area, before heading off to my childhood-best friend's house.
↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

AUTHORS NOTE!
It's been awhile... around 4 months.

For some reasons, I couldn't write but only come up with new ideas for Fanfictions. I have started to write some other stories, but these will not be published anytime soon as I want to make sure I have at least a few chapters ready.

Besides, I really want to finish this story. I have too many ideas for other fanfictions, but before I start those I want to make sure that this story won't be abandoned.

Anyways, I have noticed that the reads have gone up fast since I last updated this book.

Thank you guys so much!

I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it, even though that might not seem like it because of the 4-months break.

- Vote, Comment, Share & Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Faking It By Will

Fanfiction

39.8K 512 46
The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn, Kasey Jenner, is all grown up and now she's making a name for herself on her own. She's beginning her music c...
197K 5K 38
"๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™’๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ฉ, ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‡๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ค...
1M 21.4K 92
๐’Šน๏ธŽ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™จ๐™ค Kassandra or Kass Jenner as she prefers is an singer, songwriter, actor, model...
7.1K 251 14
This is the story of a 24-year-old girl who conquered her dreams. She is a music producer and lyricist. But she also has hidden talents, such as poet...