~♡° || Love is Beautiful

Od At_Eventide

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" "...Yes. But don't you think the sunset's beautiful, too?" "I do." ". . ."... Viac

|| Welcome!! ||
~|| Chapter 1 ||~
~|| Chapter 2 ||~
~|| Chapter 3 ||~
~|| Chapter 4 ||~
~|| Chapter 5 ||~
|| Chapter 6 ||
|| Chapter 8 ||
|| Chapter 7 ||
|| Chapter 10 ||
|| Chapter 11 ||
|| Chapter 12 ||
|| Chapter 13 ||
|| Chapter 14 ||
|| Chapter 15 ||
|| Chapter 16 ||
|| Chapter 17 ||
|| Chapter 18 ||
|| Chapter 19 ||
|| Special Chapter ||
|| Chapter 20 ||
|| Chapter 21 ||
|| Chapter 22 ||
|| Chapter 23 ||
|| Chapter 24 ||
|| Chapter 25 ||
|| Chapter 26 ||
|| Chapter 27 ||
|| Chapter 28 ||
|| Chapter 29 ||
|| Chapter 30 ||
|| Mini Comic✌🏻 ||
|| Chapter 31 ||
|| Chapter 32 ||
|| Chapter 33 ||
|| Chapter 34 ||
|| Chapter 35 ||

|| Chapter 9 ||

442 21 3
Od At_Eventide

Trees were shedding more leaves nows and its been messing up the school's clean surroundings and yards.

That's why first period was cancelled and the students were outside raking leaves. The teachers were there,too. But the people who were a part of the play were still practicing.

"I can't tell if I'm happy we don't have classes or mad that we're sweating buckets outside."Ame whined.

"And it's cold,too."China pointed out.

"Let's just continue."Russia told.

A few seconds later,screaming could be heard. Some guy ran past students with another person chasing him with a rake.

"Come back here,asshole!Where's my best friend's money?!"the person said.

And after a while,Philip came running,panting. He was going fast,but not fast enough. Despite him continuing on his run,he looked like he could faint any minute.

"Philip!"Russia left his rake and jogged over to the Filipino.

"I...I need to..."Philip panted.

"It's alright,calm down."Russia soothed.

A few teachers came running and sprinting past them. It seemed like there were some trouble.

"What's happening?"Russia questioned.

"Mal's chasing a guy who loaned 20 pesos from me."Philip sighed.

"Ahh...So that was your friend."Russia let out a nervous chuckle.

Philip held tight on Russia's shoulder as he tried to catch his breath. The taller student helped his friend walk over to a bench to sit down.

"Thanks."Philip strained as he took the water bottle that was offered to him.

"I'm sure the teachers will catch your friend."Russia assured.

And as if it was on cue,the teachers came,dragging Malay who was kicking the air. The boy he was chasing was trailing behind,trying to dodge the kicks thrown by the Filipino's friend.

"Come here!Let go!He owes Philip 20 pesos!"Mal shouted.

"Is he...always like that?"Russia questioned,turning to Philip with a scared face.

"When it's about money,yes."the Filipino nodded.

A few teachers came to aid Philip by wiping his sweat and patting his back. After everything calmed down,everyone went back to work.

But Philip was allowed to take a break. He sat next to Malaysia,who was given a time-out and was to stay on the bench until class.

Malay grumbled curses under his breath as Philip looked at him like he was tired of this.

"You gotta stop chasing people who loaned money from us."Philip told.

"Tsk...It's THEIR fault. They didn't pay up when they were suppose to."Malay replied.

"You could've just asked nicely."Philip muttered.

"Eh,if you do that,thet'll say 'I don't have money right now'."Mal mocked."But then,they have money to buy dessert at lunch."

Philip looked at his feet. Malay had a point. Whenever someone loans from them,they'd lie their way out of paying. So Malay's actions are KIND of justified.

After a few more raking,the students returned to their classrooms. And since there were no meetings,the teachers were there to lecture their students.

Philip took every opportunity to raise his hand and answer. He's gotten used to answering,which was good news. And the teacher seemed pleased,even though he usually had this poker face.

A few of Philip's teachers weren't there since they were probably off doing errands or maybe they were absent.

But Philip quickly finished his activities. Second to the last period. It was Math,and Philip was zooming along with his pen.(Russia's pen,which he never returned)

And he finished quickly. He was the first to pass his paper,which amazed his classmates.

But Philip was just excited to play and take care of his dragon after his tutoring session. Once he placed his paper on his teacher's desk,he walked out and headed to the classroom next-door.

The last subject for the day was Science,which was held in Russia's classroom. Unfortunately,Philip was TOO fast and finished his Math activity TOO early.

"Yes?Do you need something?"the female teacher asked,looking up from her desk.

"Oh...I'm sorry,are you still having your class?"Philip said,glancing around the classroom.

His eyes fell on Russia,who smiled at him. A wave of embarrassment washed over Philip and his face flushed red. Though,the Filipino tried to hide it by keeping a straight face.

"Ohhh...Are you done with your activity already?"the teacher caught up."Are you here to get your activity for Science?"

Philip only nodded.

"Well,I can get it for you. But your classmates may try to peek at your paper,so why don't you answer it right here?"the teacher beamed.

"Okay."Philip mumbled.

The teacher placed a chair next to her desk,which Philip sat on. He didn't dare look at the people in the class.

The Science teacher placed an activity paper on her desk next to Philip. The Filipino took out his pen and started to answer. And he did it in a rush. The sooner he gets this done,the better.

Since the teacher left to bring some activity papers to another class,Russia took his stuff and brought it to the table nearest to Philip.

"Isn't that my pen?"he asked quietly.

"...Do you want it back?"Philip whispered,a worried expression displayed on his face.

"No,no,you need it. I doubt you have another pen."Russia told.

"Oh...Thanks."the Filipino murmured.

Philip turned to his paper. Luckily,he was able to get his activity done since it was easy. He let out a sigh of relief as he placed his(Russia's) pen down.

"You're quick,aren't you?"Russia giggled silently.

"I just want to get along with the tutoring session."Philip shrugged.

"To play Land of Dragonx?"Russia guessed.

"To play Land of Dragonx."Philip confirmed.

"Well,we won't be dismissed until teacher says so."Russia grinned.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?"Philip whined in a whisper.

Russia chuckled at the Filipino's reaction. But he wasn't kidding. The class can't end unless the teacher dismisses it.

Philip slumped on his chair with a pout on his face. The Russian had a lopsided smile,and a faint blush appeared on his face. He turned away.

"...He's adorable."Russia thought,snickering.

But everyone's attention turned towards the windows that showed the hallway outside. The Science teacher was talking to the Math teacher,AKA Philip's teacher.

"Psst,guys!Ms. Mielle is talking to Sr. Lander."someone called.

Now,all the people in the class who didn't notice whipped their heads towards the window. Philip,who was confused,leaned towards Russia.

"What's going on?"Philip whispered.

"It's nothing. Our teacher's talking to your teacher."Russia shrugged.

"So why are they freaking out?"Philip inquired,seeing the students squeal.

"Oh,well,there's this rumour in our class that Sr. Lander's got a crush on our teacher."Russia informed.

The Filipino looked at the two teachers talking outside. Ms. Mielle,who was as cheery as always,was talking and Sr. Lander listened with a...smile?

A smile?Did Philip see that right?Sr. Lander's smiling?Maybe he DOES have a crush on the Science teacher. Or they're just good friends. But it'd be awkward if they were siblings.

Wait,they have different last names. Maybe one of them is married. Maybe Sr. Lander is gay. Maybe that's why he's never that interested in the female teachers.

"Overthinking,again,Philip."the Filipino reminded himself,shaking his head.

But it wouldn't make sense,though. The two are called "Miss" and "Sir". If they were married,it'd be "Mrs" and "Mr",right?

Or maybe they're dating someone?Philip hit his head to get the questions and suspicions out his mind. He's getting to deep into the topic.

"What do YOU think?"Russia asked.

"Russia,I'm trying to get this off my head,please shut up."Philip thought,narrowing his eyes at the Russian.

"Don't know. Maybe they're just friends."Philip shrugged.

The Science teacher walked back inside the room. The moment she stepped in,everyone shut up and returned to their work.

Wow. If Sr. Lander returned to his classroom,he'd step into a whole tornado of chaos. He might as well get pulled in.

"Philip,come with me."Sr. Lander said.

"See ya."Philip waved to Russia,pocketing his pen.

The Filipino followed his teacher back to his room. But before they walked in,Philip decided to do something he probably shouldn't have.

"Sr. Lander?"

"Yes?"

"Do you like Ms. Mielle?"

The older man froze. His hand was about to grab the door's handle,but it halted. Sr. Lander turned to Philip and glared at him over his shoulder.

"Why are you asking?"he asked.

"No reason. I just want to know since a lot of people in Ms. Mielle's class thinks so."Philip answered.

"It's none of your business."the teacher said in a monotone voice,walking inside the messy classroom that was currently in the middle of a war.

Philip dodged all the paper balls that was being thrown here and there. He flopped down on his chair.

But Sr. Lander clapped his hand,making everyone stop. All the students except Philip were picking up all the mess and organized their desks.

They all left,leaving Philip and Sr. Lander in the room. Soon,Russia's class walked in. He waved at Philip who smiled lightly at him.

"No talking. Your papers are on your desks. Answer them QUIETLY."the teacher told.

The sound of papers being flipped were heard,and pens were pulled out. Philip just sat there,staring at his teacher who stared back with an intense gaze.

"I heard you thought I was crushing on Ms. Mielle."Sr. Lander told.

The student from the other class flinched at this statement,and Philip struggled to keep in his giggles. Yes,laugh when you're under pressure.

"Is that true?"Sr. Lander asked,a shadow loomed over his face.

"U-Uh...Well,we...We..."one of the students stuttered.

"Who's your class president?"Sr. Lander questioned.

Russia's arm went up.

"Is it true that you think I like your teacher?"Sr. Lander repeated.

"Yes. How can we not?You treat Ms. Mielle differently compared to other teachers."Russia answered.

The male teacher was quiet. He stared at Russia,who stared back with a blank face. The teacher looked over,muttering some words before turning his swivel chair around.

The Russian sat back down. Philip looked at him,then back at his teacher. What the heck just happened?

"Oh,hey. Here's your pen."Philip turned around and stretched out the writing device.

"It's fine. You keep it."Russia told.

"Are you sure?I mean,it's a pretty good pen."Philip said.

"It's fine,really."Russia insisted.

"Okay,whatever you say,I guess."Philip muttered.

----------- -----------

Philip was curled up on the couch,playing his video game. Russia was leaning on the kitchen wall that separated the kitchen and the living room.

So far in the game,Philip's dragon has grown. It didn't look like a tadpole anymore. It looked like any normal baby dragon looks.

"What are you doing?"Russia asked,sitting down beside Philip.

"Feeding Neptune. The more I feed him,the faster he grows."Philip told.

"Right. And what happens once he's grown up?"the Russian raised a brow.

"I can join the online arena and battle OTHER dragons."Philip answered,his eyes glued to the screen.

That was the end of their conversation. Russia plugged his earphones in his phone and started to listen to some ASMR. Nothing like listening to relaxing sounds after a long day.

----------- -----------

Russia woke up. He must've passed out. But one thing feels off. He couldn't hear anything from his right ear. Russia turned to look.

He found Philip,leaning towards him with his earphone stuck in his ear. He had his eyes closed,but he didn't look like he was asleep.

"His hair smells nice...What scent is that?"Russia thought.

The Russian leaned forward a bit and carefully sniffed Philip's hair. Flowers,definitely a flower scent. What flower though?

"What are you doing?"Philip suddenly asked,making Russia flinch.

The poor Filipino's face was red and looked up expectedly at Russia. The taller one only cleared his throat and looked away. He shouldn't have done that.

Philip touched his hair. He felt Russia smell his head. What was that for?Whatever it was,it has Philip feeling flustered.

"Sorry...That was weird."Russia muttered.

"It's-It's okay."Philip stammered.

Eventually,the time came when the Filipino had to return to his dorm. He waved goodbye and left.

Philip walked in silence through the hallway. The lack of students walking around made it scary for the lonely student.

Philip finally arrived at his dorm,being greeted by his friends. He smiled when he saw the three idiots he called his "friends".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 2144 words ]
Two badly written chapters in one day.✌🏻

♡~

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.8K 248 41
#COMPLETED This story will prove what love really is, and why you cant play with it , these story is about a transfer student that fell in love with...
8K 175 40
Hey everyone! Most probably you'll skip reading this, but yes. This is bassically an upgrade for my old book. Thanks for reading. Mostly no gay. Requ...
43.1K 472 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...
75K 1.9K 36
One of the shittiest book you can read, or maybe one of your favorites. During WWII. So basically Axes and Allies. Good luck, there are 2 parts. Oh a...