Shy Girl| ✔

By cherryapples1232

[Completed]: (6/23/15) Ranks: #1 in poems (1/4/19) #35 in books (12/16/18) I crawl and stand up to sit on my... More

1. Me and my emotions for books
2. The pain of the slaps
3. Well slap my butt cheeks and call me rupaul.
4. Have you figured out
5. The perv walking on a stick
6. Sophie's epic fail
7. The vagina teaser
8. Author's Note
9. Shy girl
10. The Mall
11. The mall part 2
12. Nicknames
13. The bar
14. Losing my composure
15. Anxiety
16. Truth or dare
17. "I rather cut my balls off!"
18. Coincidence
19. Authour's note
20. Jealousy
21. Feelings
22. Pushover
23. Competition
24. The Pictures
25. The Phonecall
26. Dylan's Story
27. Hospitals
28. King of Pleasure
29. The Flu
30. Baby Mama Drama
32. Leaving me
33. Truth
34. When we meet
35. The Proposal
36. Love Conquers All
37. Epilougue
38. Sequel and A/N
39. Spin-off and New Story!!!

31. Baby Mama Drama part 2

4.4K 146 66
By cherryapples1232

Chapter 31

Lacey's Pov.

We pulled up into the hospital parking lot and my nerves were on a high scale. Sophie and meg rode with us and also Dylan rode in the same car with us.

Brave soul.

Once we entered the building, I was greeted instantly by a anti-septic spray and just all around the smell of sick people.

"Hello, how may I assist you today?" The doctor smiles at us. My mom begins to explain my situation to the nurse and I don't know if I was being paranoid, but I could have sworn I saw some people giving me judging looks.

Dylan holds my hand and gives me a reassuring look. I start to feel better by his comfort and my friends encouraging smiles.

"Okay right this way." she leads us all to the waiting room so that we can wait for the doctor.

I saw someone familiar come out of their room and instantly I start to tense up.

How could I have forgotten?

Cole was still here.

My breathing pace starts to pick up and I can feel my heart beating out of my chest.

Dylan notices my uneasiness and gives me a concerned look.

"What's wrong?" He says while he rubs the back of my hand.

"Cole. He's here." is all I'm able to manage out before I start to go into panic mode.

"Shit." I hear Dylan curse. My mom and friends look over at me, giving me the same expression that Dylan gave me.

"Aw shoot! I totally forgot Cole was here!" Megan just realizes and Sophie shoots her a look saying 'really?'

"It'll be fine, I promise." Dylan reassures me, but by the way he's looking, I'm not sure if he's trying to convince me or himself.

"Lacey Love?" I hear the doctor call out my name.

"That's me." I suddenly felt really awkward because everyone's eyes were on me, making me fell very uncomfortable.

"Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Dr. Karen and I'll be aiding you today." The doctor gives me a warm welcoming smile. I nod not saying much because let's face it, I'm way too shy right now and I was ready to faint in just about any minute. She leads us into a room with white walls and we all try to squeeze into the room. Mostly everyone had to stand except me. Dylan decided to pull up the only chair closer to the bed.

"I see that you have a lot of supporters with you today." She smiles at me and I return the smile, although mine probably looked like I was constipated.

"Okay so first I'm going to ask you a couple of questions." I nod my head while she logs onto her computer.

"What's your date of birth?"

"August 10 1998."

"When was your last period?"

"About a month ago."

"Are your Bowles regular?"

"Yes"

"Drinking a lot of fluids and healthy foods?"

"Yes."

"How much water do you drink a day?"

"About 7-8 glasses a day."

"Good! Okay, now I'm going to have you lay down and we will get the hologram up to see this baby, okay?" I nod and she gets a tube of something that I'm not familiar with. Once she opens it and pours something onto a device I raise an eyebrow at her making her laugh.

"This is just some ultrasound gel to help me see the baby. This'll be kind of cold" she smiles at me and I lean my head back onto the bed.

She smears the gel onto my stomach and rubs the device called a transducer onto my stomach. I bite my lips to keep from shuddering from the cold gel. We all look over at the screen as the image of the baby starts to show up. The baby is in a fetal position with it's baby fist balled up.

Aw.

"So your baby looks like it's doing well. The heart rate is good and it looks like your in good shape. Make sure not to drink while you carry this baby or do any activities like smoking or it could harm the baby." when she says this I blush because I don't do any of that stuff anyway.

"Oh don't worry she doesn't do any of those things anyways." Dylan voices my thoughts out loud and I give him a playful glare.

The doctor gives us both a warm smile before turning towards me again and giving me a secret wink.

Oh.

"Also doctor, I should let you know that we don't really know for sure who the father actually is and who the baby belongs to." my mom tells the doctor making me blush and look down in embarrassment. The doctor shockingly doesn't give me any look to lead me to believe that she was judging me. She nods her head and types more information into the computer.

"Okay we're going to have to get all the adults who are being tested and we will need some confirmation papers to be filled out after that we are going to have to ask for the rest of you to step out." She tells us and I suddenly get sweaty palms. I wasn't sure how to tell Cole that I may or may not be carrying his child. I nod my head at the doctor trying to find my voice.

"The other person is actually in the hospital with us already." I manage out. She gives me a surprised look.

"Okay, that's even more easier. We can start this today then." All of this was making me feel dizzy.

"Do you know which room he is in? I can save you the trouble and bring him here if he's not in any significant amount of injury." I could tell that she was hesitant to even bring Cole over to us because of the fact that he was still in critical care.

"He's in room 231." She nods and then grabs her clip board before walking out of the room.

I run my fingers through my hair while leaning into my knees. I feel Dylan reach up and intertwine his fingers into mine. I turn my head to give him a reassuring smile.

We're left in silence until Megan decides to say a legitimate statement.

"If it's Coles then I'm going to cut his balls and d*ck off so that he can't ever have kids again!" Megan glares at the floor and I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding.

"Megan you can't do that. It was my choice as equally as it was his." I state the truth and she gives me a pouty face hoping that I wouldn't think logically for a moment.

The doctor and a few other nurses return and my heart pounds in my ears as I see Cole come into the room with an expression that I couldn't imaginably describe.

He looks heart broken.

"So the rest of you will have to wait outside the room while we get the test samples." My mom gives me a teary eyed smile and I could tell that this was definitely hard on her as a parent.
My mom, followed by Sophie and Megan, all exit the room leaving Dylan, Cole, and I to all be tested.

The doctor has test tubes and cotton swabs in a rectangular container.

"Okay this should be very simple all I will do is swab each of your cheeks to get a DNA sample and find out the results. But first I will need to have each of you fill out a form consenting to the paternity test" she says. We all nod silently and she hands us the paper work to fill out. We fill out the paper work as she washes her hands before putting on some gloves along with the other nurses. She takes the papers from us once we fill them out completely. Then after that, they all come up to us and ask for us to open our mouths. The cotton swab tickles the inside of my cheek and before I know it, they finish with the testing.

"And that's all. I will have these back to you in about 7-10 days." She turns her head to give me a sympathetic smile.

"So I want you to get plenty of rest and I expect you to have a daily check up on the baby every 4-28 weeks." The doctor writes down the notes that she's telling me. She hands me some information about the baby and the checkup appointment schedules.

"Okay so that's all! I hope to see you soon and hopefully you and your baby stay healthy, thanks for the visit." she shakes my hand along with Dylan and Cole's with a smile and exits the door. I sit in the same position for a while before I feel someone come up to me placing their hand in mine gently.

"If the baby is mine I will gladly raise it with all my heart." Cole says and I bite my lip unable to say much to him. He leans in and gives me a light kiss on the forehead before he walks out of the room.

Dylan and I are finally left in the room alone together.

He sits next to me and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I know it's going to be mine." he states confidently like he has no doubt about it. I lean my head up and kiss his cheek.

"What will we name the baby?" I smile at him.

"If the baby is a boy, then I want to name him Alec and if the baby is a girl which I hope it is, then I want her to be named Kristen." He looks at me with such an intense emotion in his eyes. I lean my head up to connect my lips with his. He instantly responds to my kiss with a urgency and need, like I'm the only thing he needs to survive this world.

I run my hands in his soft hair as he bites my lip slightly. I moan into his mouth before pulling away.

"Perfect." I whisper to him and he smiles down at me.

*

*

*

*8 days later*

I pace the living room as my mom tells me the news that the results have arrived. I had called my friends and both Dylan and Cole to tell them all at the same time.

"Just get it over with." Megan encourages me gently, although I could tell she was just as gittery as I looked.

"Okay." I open the envelope that the results were in. I slowly pull out the result and scan the paper with my eyes.

"The father is..."

"Cole."

My heart stops as I scan the name over and over hoping that it could change somehow.

No...

"I think I'm going to be sick." I hold a hand over my mouth as I rush to the kitchen sink as quickly as I can. I empty my stomach out into the sink. I see from the corner of my eye, Sophie come up behind me to hold my hair out of my face.

Once I'm done emptying my stomach I look up to meet Dylan's eyes from across the room.

"Dylan..." I trail off and before I know it, he stands up and heads for the door.

"Dylan!" I rush towards him before he can leave.

"Please... I-" he silences me with slamming his lips to mine regardless if I just emptied my stomach. The kiss is urgent and desperate making me feel as if he was forcing a feeling into me.

"Tell me you love me." the desperate look in his eyes is almost wild and I choke out a sob.

"I love you with all my heart." his hands are entangled into my hair and my tears are making my hair stick to my cheeks.

"Tell me you wont leave me." I can see the tears forcing their way out of his eyes.

"I will never leave you." He presses his forehead to mine and we stay like this for a couple of minutes just breathing and staring into each other's eyes as if this was the last time we would ever see each other.

He pulls away and turns to the door before glancing back at me one more time.

"Remember that when your holding his child." and with that he opens the door and leaves before shutting it closed.

I slid against the closed door and remember the poem I wrote of the pained red door.

And I cry.

************************************************************************

Okay soooo this chapter was longer than my others and was very dramatic :). So tell me what you guys think so far about Lacey?Cole?Dylan?

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 34.1K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
6.5M 149K 38
PUBLISHED! Now available on Amazon! [Disclaimer: due to copyright reasons, chapters have been taken down. The full book can only be accessed through...
15.2M 594K 78
(Complete) After Seren is assaulted by someone in her friend group, she begins to fall deeper into the depths of her depression. No one seems to noti...
355K 8.8K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...