oops! (L.S)

By Justchaos0

What happens when you develop a crush on your brother's best mate and it just can't seem to go away? Will it... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
author's note

chapter 3

3.7K 83 172
By Justchaos0

The rest of the school day goes by pretty fast and Louis is grateful because one, Jason didn't bother him after the accident and two, he's finally going to go home and sleep for a year.

"Louis!" He hears someone calling him and whips his head towards the direction of that voice. He is surprised once he sees who it is.

"Harry?" Louis makes his way towards Harry's shiny rover. He wasn't expecting Harry to pick him up, seeing as yesterday Liam told him that he'll pick him up from school.

"What the fuck happened to your face!?" Harry almost yells.

"I thought Liam was supposed to pick me up." Louis wonders completely ignoring Harry's comment.

"Wha- Louis are you ok?"

"Um yeah?" Louis says awkwardly.

"Where did you get that big ass bruise from?" Harry asks again, worry coating his voice.

"Nothing, it was just an accident." Louis tries to dismiss the topic.

"What accident?" He just wishes Harry would stop asking him about the bruise.

"Oh my god, I told you it was nothing! You don't have to worry so much." Louis says getting in the passenger's seat, clearly annoyed.

"Did someone hurt you?" Harry suddenly says, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Uh...no." Shit, now he's definitely gonna know and once he knows, he'll tell Liam and then they'll probably come up with a plan to finish Jason off.

"Who was it?" How the fuck can Harry see so clearly, right through him, Louis wonders.

"Ugggh, I told you it was a fucking accident! I was walking and I was scrolling through my phone, so I didn't see the huge metal handle of the theatre class door and walked into it. There! Are you happy now?"

"First of all, language. And second of all, do they even allow a phone in class."

"You've probably been out of school for a long time." Louis rolls his eyes.

"Yeah whatever." Harry shakes his head.

They start driving and Louis steals a few glances every now and then of Harry and his strong muscular arms, and how sexy he looks in that button up with the top few buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Louis thinks that he's staring a little too long, but his eyes won't allow him to look anywhere other than the man who's currently driving.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Harry says trying to hide his fond and not to laugh at the same time.

On the other hand, Louis feels like a deer caught in headlights and thinks this is probably the most embarassing and humiliating thing. His cheeks turn a bright shade of pink and he's suddenly feeling a lot hotter.

"I don't need to but I think you probably should, of me, don't want you missing me when I'm not around." Louis tries to sound chill and nonchalant and hopes his sentence made sense, when in reality his brain is not functioning properly at the time.

"I think I probably should." Harry smiles, his dimple showing and Louis just wants to reach and kiss it. Wait, what did he just think!? Harry's probably just joking and it's not that deep anyways but Louis really wants to know what it would feel like to kiss those plump cherry lips of his. This is illegal, he probably shouldn't be thinking of it, but he can't stop thinking about it either.

"Lou are you hungry? Wanna eat something?" Harry asks entering a McDonald's driveway after a few minutes.

"No thanks, I'm not really hungry." Louis tells him.

"You sure?"

"Yup." Louis lies, he's starving but Jason's comment today really threw him off. He knows he shouldn't care and give a fuck about that jackass but Jason wouldn't say it if Louis' wasn't fat. And he's been reminding Louis this since the last few months of the previous year, then surely Louis has gained wait. At first when the insults started, Louis really couldn't care to give zero fucks about them but he doesn't know why today these comments hit him deep.

Harry then orders his food and they wait in the parking for a few more minutes before the food arrives.

Harry takes out the burger and french fries and offers some to Louis. Louis really wants to take those but restrains himself, "Thanks but I'm really not hungry." He says. He'll probably eat some fruit when he gets home.

After Harry, finishes his meal, they drive to Louis' house.

"Wait!" Harry calls after Louis exits his car and starts walking towards the front door of his house.

"You promised me a picture!" Harry smiles, taking out his phone.

Louis shakes his head blushing slightly, "Fine." He smiles.

Harry tries to take a selfie, but the photo for some reason doesn't click.

"This goddamn phone. Why wouldn't it click." Harry says.

Louis takes the phone from Harry's hand and clicks a selfie of them both, "Here, your welcome." Louis winks.

"You got a real talent bud." Harry says smiling.

"I sure do." Louis chuckles before making his way to the house.

"See you later!" Harry waves him off before entering his rover.

Louis enters his house after saying goodbye to Harry.

He throws his bag somewhere in the living room, before making his way to the kitchen and pouring himself a glass of apple juice. As he's about to take a sip, he remembers Jason's early comment about his weight and pours the drink down the drain and instead grabs a water bottle from the fridge and slowly sips it.

He pulls out his phone, to check if he got any text or a call, none though.

Louis: what's up?

Louis texts Liam, and to his surprise, he gets a text a minute later.

Liam: Lou I'm so sorry! I got stuck in work so Harry volunteered to pick you from school.

Louis: yeah, I figured

Liam: you reached home?

Louis: yep

Liam: I'm gonna be late today, tell mum not to wait for me

Louis: sure!

Liam: k! Bye then, love you!

Louis: bye :))

Louis makes a mental note to tell Jay and goes to his room. He loves this particular time, when he's alone and has the house to himself.

He takes a quick shower and then thinks he might as well get some homework done. It doesn't take him long though, because there really was not much homework.

After completing his assignments, he goes down to the living room to watch some tv and that's when he hears the front door opening.

"Honey! I'm home." Jay says from the hallway.

"Hi mum. How was work?" Louis asks.

"It was alri- LOUIS!" Jay suddenly yells.

"Is everything alright?" Louis immediately stands up from his spot to see why his mum just yelled.

"Louis William, did you get in a fight with that Jason kid again? On the first day!?" Jay asks sternly. Yeah right, his bruise! Jay's probably thinking he got in a fight with Jason. For context, last year when Louis' team won against Jason, Jason couldn't handle the defeat and when they were in the locker room, he punched Louis hard and Louis later lied about getting in a fight with him.

"Mum, it was nothing! He just pissed me off so I just you know.." Louis wonders off.

"Language. Now come here, let me see that." Jay assess the bruise, before running to the kitchen and getting an ice pack to ice the bruise. Louis hisses a bit when the ice pack comes in contact with his face.

"Aww boo bear." Jay says lovingly.

"Liam messaged earlier that he would be late today." Louis tells Jay.

"Ohh, it's just you and me then." Jay sighs, she really misses having dinner with her sons. After Liam moved out, they used to have dinner at Jay's house every once in a week but since Liam started his own business with Harry and his boyfriend, Zayn, he's been busy and rarely do they now eat dinner together.

"Maybe we can surprise him at work?" Louis suggests. In all honesty, he just wants to meet Harry.

"That's a great idea love!" Jay exclaims. "Let me just pack up some dinner and then we can go."

"Yeah sure." Louis smiles.

Once dinner is packed, they get in the car and Jay starts driving.

They reach the building and as soon as they enter inside, they're met with Perrie, the receptionist, she's a really sweet young lady in her mid twenties and Louis likes her a lot, she's easy going and is fun to hang around with.

"Good evening Jay! What a pleasant surprise seeing you!" Perrie exclaims when she sees Jay and Louis. "Hi Louis! How are you sweetheart?"

"I'm good thanks." Louis responds politely, smiling.

"We are here to surprise Liam." Jay whispers.

"Mr Payne is in a meeting right now. Should I message him though?" Perrie suggests.

"Oh no that's fine, we'll wait for him in his office."

Perrie smiles and Jay and Louis make their way to Liam's office.

Louis opens Liam's office door and- "Oh my God!". He slams the door shut.

~~~~~~~
Chapter 3!
Your thoughts? :)))

How was your day? Feel free to rant about it in the comments! <3

Stay safe and healthy luvs! 💚💙
Lots of love xx

Thanks for reading and I'll meet you in the next one 💞

<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 2
Harry has a major crush on his brother Zayn's best friend, Louis Tomlinson. But after two years of little more than a conversation between the two, h...
454 65 29
How it is to fall in love with your best friend is an experience, that Louis has to make. But when Harry starts to flirt with him, the whole situatio...
5K 145 52
A devastating event sends shockwaves through Louis' life and he finds himself seeking comfort elsewhere. Will his mental health push him away from ev...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...