The Dilf's Desire

By TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... More

Chapter One: Miss Stone
Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Six: The Nanny
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date
Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal

5.8K 215 18
By TequilaAlemustago

~Louisa POV~
I was getting married, yes! I was proposed to by a man that appreciates me and loves me, I was going to be someone's wife. I've always dreamt of how my perfect wedding was going to be.

I would have my family dressed in beautiful colours that coordinated with the decor of course and I wanted a moon lit wedding as I gracefully stepped carefully on the sand but I'm guessing Nathan would want an on the ground wedding.

I told Atticus that I am engaged and his expression was unreadable.

"Atticus?" I called his name and he closed his eyes and shook his head lightly before looking up at me.

"Congratulations Louisa, I'm so happy for you, you deserve this." He said so sweetly and calmly.

"I know, I'm so happy, I've always dreamt of being a bride!" I said excitedly as he stared at me like he's seen a ghost.

"So tell me your news, what's this exciting news that you had to let me know so early in the morning.

"Um."- he said leaning back in the chair as if contemplating if he should still say it or not.

"I took a DNA test on Ciara." He said and my eyes widened, before I leaned in closer to him.

"What?" I whispered lowly. "Why? How come?"I asked completely stunned.

"Well she slipped and told Alister that he's not her real brother and she was  mistreating him." He said and I bit my tongue, she's a kid Louisa but I didn't like her one bit especially now knowing that she was awful to Alister.

"Wow." I said leaning back in the chair. "Rose was so wrong for putting you through that and Alister too, oh God, but technically she is still his sister since she is Rose's child and Alister is Rose's son." I said pointing that out and he nodded.

"Are you going to talk to her about it?" I asked him and he took a deep breath in.

"I'll see what I can do, but don't you worry your pretty little head, you have a wedding to prepare for." He said smiling softly yet I sensed doubt in his words.

I had no consideration for his feelings on this, how he'd feel finding out that Ciara isn't his daughter.

"I'm so sorry Atticus." I said and he pressed his lips together.

"It's okay." He said. "I wish you the best with your planning." He said taking my right hand and kissing it sweetly, savoring the kiss as if it were his last.

"I've got to get going now." He said getting up and leaving a generous tip.

"We'll talk later." I said and he was about to walk away I got up and hugged him.

"Thank you for being so supportive." I whispered in his chest and he hugged me back tightly.

"That's what friends are for right?" He said showing a faint smile, before leaving to go to his car.

I hopped into mine and drove to Malia's house.

...

"GET OUT! He PROPOSED!" Malia screamed looking at the ring and I excitedly showed her it.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said and she hugged me.

"Oh my gosh girl! Congratulations!" She said kissing my cheek. She pulled away abruptly to stare me dead in the eyes.

"What did Mr. billionaire  say about it?" She asked speaking about Atticus.

"He was okay, he give his blessings, he's really matured." I said with my head held high as if I taught him how to act.

"He's already matured, he's turning forty this year." She said and I remembered my birthday was coming up.

"Oh my gosh!" I said holding my chest. "I forgot about my birthday." I said and Malia's eyes widened.

"We've got a wedding and a birthday celebration to plan, let's get to work!

...

Malia and I spent all morning looking at possible wedding ideas so that I can go pitch them to Nathan. We heard a knock on the door and I got up to answer it to see Nathan at the door.

"Hello future wife." He said kissing my lips making me smile.

"Future husband." I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Are you guys planning without me?" He asked and Malia rolled her eyes.

"As if you know anything about style, look at what you have on, teach him how to dress when you marry him Louisa." Malia said making me laugh and Nathan rolled his eyes.

"I forgot how pleasing you are to me." He said sarcastically.

"Did you tell Atticus about the proposal?" He asked looking at me with anticipation.

"Yes and he give us his blessings." I said and Nathan was surprised.

"Tell him thank you when you see him." He said going to the kitchen.

"What is he doing? Girl you better get your man out my house!" Malia shouted as Nathan popped a grape in his mouth.

"I rubbed my ass on that last night." She told him and he spat the grape out and threw it into the bin.

"I'm going to go before I die of something in this house." He said making Malia and I laugh.

"I'm getting married." I said sitting down. I held my mouth and started crying.

"Come here." Malia said pulling me in to her shoulders allowing the tears to flow.

"You deserve this." She said as I continued to cry on her shoulders.

"Really?" I said moving to wipe my tears.

"Of course you do, you've been through so much and you've made it out, alive! You've been knocked down and you got right back up. I'm proud of you and I know your life is going to be an amazing one." She said and I smiled.

"I thought you hated weddings?" I said chuckling.

"I still do, but this is for you and fuck it, if you're happy then I'm very happy!" She said making me laugh before hugging me again.

"Thank you puta."

"De nada." She said before pushing my head off of her abruptly.

"Now let's start planning!" She screamed and I pushed her back.

"Bitch you're so mean!" I said and she laughed loudly.

...

~Atticus POV~
What could I have said instead of I'm happy for you? How could I tell her that I was in love with her the moment she told me she was engaged. Nathan knew exactly what he was doing and I have to admit he got me right where he wanted me.

A fool, a coward for not telling the woman I love that I love her. I pulled into the driveway and instantly got mad remembering Rose. She was standing at the door smiling at me but I wasn't happy at all.

I didn't let my anger show though, I wanted to see how long this plays out.

"Hey baby." She said and I just walked into the house.

"Atticus? Are you ignoring me?" She said walking behind me to the kitchen. I turned to her with a fake smile on my face.

"I'm sorry love." I said kissing her forehead and she pulled back and looked at me.

"Where were you?" She asked and I groaned turning to pour myself a glass of liquor.

"I was at a café." I said sipping from my glass. She folded her arms and I looked at her as if I was confused as to why she stood like that.

"Do you know that Nathan is getting married?" She said and I looked at her with a surprised look.

"Louisa just told me about the engagement but how do you know?" I said leaning on the counter, tucking my arm in the other while holding the glass and sipping.

"Nathan told me."

"You guys are good friends now?" I asked her.

"Atticus, don't get jealous, you don't see me acting out when you're with Louisa."

"You do- in fact you do act out when I'm with Louisa and why would I be jealous? Did he fuck you too?" I said and she stared at me viciously.

"Atticus-what is it that I have to do, to get you to be on my side?"

"Stop questioning me." I said walking to the bar to pour more liquor.

"Atticus! That is it-I've been trying so hard for this family!"

"Excuse me?" I said turning to look at her.

"I'm the only one trying! But you-you're lying and going behind my back!"

"I'm lying?I'm going behind your back?!" I said pointing at myself slamming my glass down on the kitchen island. I laughed and turned away from her shaking my head.

"What is it about Louisa?!"

"She doesn't lie Rose! She's amazing, she's brilliant, she's never once did anything to hurt me! You-you did that!"

"Oh like she's not hurting you right now! Marrying another man! Why isn't she with you Atticus? Why is she marrying another man?!"

"Because I'm stuck with you Rose! You infuriate me!" I said wanting to release the fact that I found out about Ciara but not yet.

"You're on my back sucking, draining the life out of me that's not a healthy relationship." I said through gritted teeth.

"It's not healthy because your heart is in it for something else."

"It is! It is! I'm here for the kids!" I said regretting it because Ciara was not mine so only Alister.

"Why can't you be here for me? We spend so much time together over the years, we made a lot of memories and there is a lot more to make! You know so much about me Atticus! Why wouldn't you choose me! Why wouldn't you choose me?!"

"Because I choose her!" I yelled and her breathing slowed while she stood there watching me.

"Choosing to be happy means I'd have to choose her."

"She didn't choose you." She said and I bit my jaw.  "She-doesn't love you-I do." She said through gritted teeth before walking out of the room. I threw the glass across to the sink and groaned out loudly.

"Daddy?" I heard Alister's voice and I turned to see my son looking at me.

"Come here buddy, there's something daddy has to tell you." I told him picking him up.
I explained to my son that Ciara is not my child and that Rose isn't to be trusted. He took it well, he seemed relieved when I told him.

"You're my dad and that's important." He said hugging me and I hugged him back tightly. I watched him run off and I just thought, if Rose lied about this, what else could she lie about?

I took my phone out of my pocket and went to the surrogacy program. My hand hovered over the sign until I just give in and rejoined the program.
Plan B-in full effect.

I searched the house for her and found her sitting outside looking around.

"I'm sorry, I was just a little stressed." I said to her and she barely turned to look at me.

"I love you Rose." I said knowing she's so naive. She turned to me and came walking over.

"I love you too Atticus and I know we can push pass this." She said rubbing my chest.

"We should start by cooking together." I said and she smiled.

"I can get the groceries." She said and I nodded before watching her go for her purse.

"Come on Ciara, we're going to do some family shopping." She said taking Ciara and one of my cars. As I heard her pull off I dialed the number and the person picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Am I on to Henry?" I said with my hand in my pocket.

"Yes-this is he?"

"I'd like you to come to the house you came to dine with my wife sipping red wine." I said and he went silent.

"Rose-Rose doesn't have a husband." He said.

"Of course she doesn't-I was messing with you, I'm her brother, what were you here for?"

"I came to see my daughter." He said and I bit my jaw."

"Delightful. Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything."

"I'll text you a time to come here."

"Sure." He said and I hung up.

...

Rose and Ciara arrived after twenty minutes of shopping and I sat on the couch awaiting their return. Alister sat beside me mimicking my posture. They came in excitedly and saw us sitting waiting for them.

"Hello boys, did you miss us that much?" She said smiling innocently.
I pressed send on the text to Alister's mother and Rose's phone should have lit up but it didn't. It hasn't been lighting up since she left, I've sent many texts through and nothing.

"Alister, did you miss mommy?"

"I don't know my mother, Rose." My son said bitterly. Ah-like father like son.

"Excuse me? Alister mind your words."

"Do not speak to my son that way Rose." I said getting up and fixing my suit. I walked up to her and showed her that I sent a message to her and her phone did not vibrate or anything.

"Care to explain?"

"Atticus."

"Rose no, just no." I said taking a deep breath in.

"You come here trying to make us a perfect family and you walked into our lives as a chaotic storm.

"And it's sunny on this side, so you need to leave." Alister said and I smiled.

"Atticus? Okay-okay I was wrong for that I know." She said stuttering trying to catch herself or perhaps tell another lie.

"But Ciara." She said her voice breaking.

"Is not my child." I said handing her the DNA test that I took.

"So you're going to throw a mother and her child out?"

"No, I am." My mother said walking from behind us. Of course I called a snake to send a snake out.

"I was rooting for you Rose, but you mingled in my grandchild's life and I hold him deep to my heart." My mother said looking her up and down.

"Did you call the man?"

"Oui." [Yes] I said and within ten seconds he pulled up blowing his horn.

"Avoir une bonne vie." [Have a good life] I said turning to walk away.

"Et laisse nous tranquille." [and leave us alone] Alister said following me to the kitchen.

"Atticus." She called my name and my mother stood there in front of her.

Alister and I took a juice box and made a toast .

"To boys!" Alister said and I laughed before making the toast.

"I always have to save you boys." Mother said after successfully putting Rose out.

"Not always mama, I called you once." I said rolling my eyes.

"Go watch television Ali." I said and he went running.

"Where's the nanny?" She asked and I looked down at my glass, wiping the corners of it.

"She's getting married soon." I said disappointedly.

"So what are you going to do?"

"Go back to being a whore."I said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"You love her don't you?" She asked and I looked up at her.

"Don't try to butter me up mom, you hated her." I said getting up to pour her a drink.

"Yes, I did but when my son has the same look his father had with me, it's time to readjust my feelings towards her." She said and I smiled lightly as she spoke about papa. She hasn't spoken about him since he died.

"You know, you've been married to Rose for quite some time and I've never seen you look at her the way you look at Louisa." She said and I clenched my jaw.

"Louisa's just different." I said and she scoffed before sipping her liquor.

"Talk to her."

"She's getting married, I'd keep my distance as a nice friend."

"Did you ever tell her that you loved her?" She asked and I looked down regretting that I didn't and my silence was an answer for my mom.

"Talk to her." She said getting up and going over to Alister to watch the tv.

I took a deep breath in then out. It was good advice but I wasn't going to ruin this for her, she's always dreamt of a wedding, I can't take her happiness the way Nathan took mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 8.2K 64
"People you trust? What about her? What happens when she's stuck with people she doesn't trust?" When William Granger agreed to babysit for a few hou...
2.5M 94.5K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...
129K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
1.5M 48.5K 53
"Are you done staring at me?" He asked and she blushed then looked away. She wanted to walk away so bad but she was scared that Ethan might kill her...