The Dilf's Desire

Od TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... Více

Chapter One: Miss Stone
Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Six: The Nanny
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date
Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...

6.3K 212 41
Od TequilaAlemustago

~Louisa POV~
"Kick the ball Manuel!" I screamed at my cousin who was playing on my team for soccer.

"Kick the ball! Kick the ball!" I kept screaming and he still didn't.

"Ay dios mio!" I screamed throwing my hand up in the air. My father laughed because he knew how much of a sore loser I was.

"Not funny papa." I said pointing at him making him laugh louder.

Nathan was sitting with Mateo talking about something, but they kept looking over at me.

The ball came back to me and I ran with it.

"Let's go baby!" Nathan cheered for me and I kicked the ball back to Manuel.

"KICK THE BALL MANUEL!" I screamed and he did.

"Oh-oh my Gosh! Goal! GOAL! You did it Manuel!" I said excitedly hugging my cousin.

"Eat SHIT!"

"Louisa." My mother called out to me warningly and I placed my hand behind my back like a school girl.

"Sorry mamí." I told her and she nodded.
I walked off the sand to Nathan and Mateo. They saw me approaching them and stopped talking.

"I'm so lucky to have a skillful girl." Nathan joked playfully as he pulled me in kissing my cheek.

"You bet your ass I am!" I said out of breath, all I did was run and scream majority of the game but it was team work.

"All she was doing was screaming."

"Shut up Mateo!" I said making Nathan laugh.

"Yea shut up Mateo." Nathan said backing me up, God-he's the best. I haven't thought about Atticus once since I got here. Oh my gosh I just did-I wonder what he's doing-No stop. I haven't told Atticus that I've been away and for the entire week he hasn't called or texted so he's probably okay-

As soon as I thought it he texted.

"Where are you?"

"Louisa!"

"I don't like not being in range!"

"Are you okay LOUISA?!"

"Please call or text me!"

"Louisa! Oh my gosh!"

The messages read.

"If you guys would excuse me for a second." I told my brother and Nathan before going to the restroom.

I called Atticus and he answered on the first ring.

"I'm sorry."

"Louisa-Louisa where are you?!" He shouted lowly.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but Nathan planned a trip ."-

"Oh you're in Cuba." Atticus said and my eyes widened.

"How'd you know that?"

"I had my private investigator check." He said nonchalantly.

"Atticus! That's stalking."

"Not if I know the person." He said and I shook my head.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I am-I'm coming home tonight."

"Great."

"Why?"

"I wanted to meet with you-well Alister does." He said brushing the first line off.

"Well tomorrow it's a date."

"Great-bye Lou, and please always tell me where you are or I'll have to stalk you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Atticus." I said hanging up. When I walked out of the restroom Mateo was standing right there.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything!" I said raising my hand in defeat.

"Why is he calling you?"

"He's checking in on me."

"You're with your boyfriend, he doesn't have to do that."

"Why do you hate Atticus so much?" I asked my arms folded.

"He's old enough to be your dad!"

"No he's not!"

"He's forty!"

"He's thirty nine!"

"Oh wow-what a difference!" He said sarcastically.

"He's my friend."

"He wants to fuck you."

"We haven't fucked since forever."

"Let it stay that way. You're my sister, know when you're with the good guy."

"Atticus isn't bad."

"He's also not Nathan." He said and I pressed my lips together.

"Don't hurt him."

"Don't tell me what to do." I said turning to walk away.

"I love you sis." He said making me stop.

"I love you too Mateo-I wouldn't hurt him." I said walking back to Nathan.

"Everything okay?" Nathan asked collecting me in his arms.

"Yes." I said kissing him.

...

The day flew by so fast, Nathan and I were all packed and ready to leave.

"Bye mom." I said hugging her.

"Continue being my sweet little baby girl-remember no sex until marriage." She said and I laughed loudly causing my father to look at me sternly.

"Okay mom." I said lying very clearly.

"Bye guys!" Nathan said receiving many goodbyes from my cousins. We got into the car and drove quietly to the airport.

"Do you want something to eat love?" Nathan asked me and I just moved closer to him to lay my head.

"We can have some plane sex." I said mischievously and he laughed.

"I know it's a private jet-but baby-the flight attendants?" He asked.

"Tell them not to interrupt."

"I've never done that-I don't want to do it." He said and shrugged and went back to playing on my phone.

"Have you ever had sex on a plane-with Atticus?" He asked suddenly.

"I don't think that's something you disclose to your boyfriend." I said and he clenched his jaw before getting quiet again.

We arrived at the airport and got on the jet. We placed our carry ons in the hatchet overhead and I settled in. As the plane took off in the air, I saw Nathan staring blandly at the back of the seat.

"Baby? Are you okay?" I asked and he turned to look at me, as if wanting to say something.

"Nathan?" I said before he unbuckled his seatbelt and came over to me, capturing my lips in a lustful kiss. I wrapped my arms around him before unbuckling my seatbelt. I got up from the seat and he took my place as I sat in his lap, deepening the kiss.

We broke apart and he unbuttoned my shirt before taking his off, we locked lips again and he pulled my waist closer to his, I felt his bulge already evident.
I unhooked my bra and the second I did, he collected one of my nipples and sucked on it like a starved child. I threw my head back letting out a pleasing moan.
I reached down and unbuckled his pants. I maneuvered myself so that I can pull my panties to the side giving him enough access to go in.

"Wait." I said breathlessly and he looked up at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Condom." I said getting up and walking over to his bag and pulling one out.

"Have to be careful." I said handing it to him. I still haven't told him that I rejoined the program to be in contact with my daughter. He placed it on and then I hopped on.

I felt his length go inside me and rode him like a rodeo. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I bounced up and down on him. It feels like I've been deprived of this; in actuality I was, since he was always so busy with work.

"Louisa." He groaned my name out throwing his head back as well, gripping my hips tightly.

"Oh God-I love you." He said and I moaned out loudly.

"Sir-would you like a-oh my." The air hostess turned away. I turned to the window making her exposed to my bareback. Oh my God.

"No-no, I'm good-we're good." Nathan said breathlessly, hiding my body from the woman.

"I'm sorry." She said walking away. Nathan continued pounding me until he was close to coming.

...

I got off the plane feeling amazing, Nathan and I came off hand in hand. Maybe we can go for another round when we go home.

"Baby."

Oh God-he's leaving for work again.

"Atticus invited us to accompany his family to a weekend in Vegas, I'm up for it if you are?" He said more like asked.

"If you want to go home and continue sex and not go I can tell him just that." He said and then realization hit. He only had plane sex with me because he thought Atticus and I did it.

"No it's fine-we can go, which weekend?"

"This weekend-right now actually." He said nonchalantly.

"Right now?!"

"Yea-it'll be fun." He said which made me raise a brow. He hated Atticus so he must be excited to see Rose.

"Okay." I said and he kissed my forehead before we sat and waited for Atticus to arrive.

"Hello." Atticus said coming with Rose.

"Where's Alister?" I asked with a raised brow.

"You didn't expect to see the kids in Vegas did you?" Rose said and I ignored her and looked at Atticus for an answer.

"By my mother." He said and I nodded making her scowl at me.

"Well then let's get going." Atticus said walking us to his private plane. We boarded and I was so tired, I literally just came off a plane.

"You okay" Atticus asked and I nodded.

"She's tired-we sort of had sex on my plane-so that's what's causing that." Nathan said more like gloated. Atticus clenched his fists and then released them remembering that I'm not his to claim.

"Atticus and I had sex too-it's alright." Rose said chuckling and I rolled my eyes.
Atticus and I remained silent not commenting on neither of our childish partners comments.

"Guys why so tense, we're adults-we don't have to be weird-sex is sex, right?" Rose said kissing Atticus's cheek and then going down to his neck.

He clenched his jaw trying to hide the fact that what she was doing made him feel good. I turned to the window, because I couldn't just look at her do that.

"Let's sit, the plane is about to take off." Atticus said clearing his throat and going to sit.

The plane ride didn't take as long as the one to Cuba but I was still tired.
I felt as soon as I closed my eyes, the captain told us that we've arrived at our destination. I got up and we got off the plane and I was in awe.

I've never been to Vegas and it was astoundingly great. It looked as if I was in a movie of some sort.

"Welcome to Vegas!" Atticus said taking us to the limo awaiting us. We got in and Nathan wrapped his arms around me as soon as I sat down.

"Everything okay honey?" I asked him and he nodded before kissing my lips. I looked over and Atticus was staring at him before turning to the window.

Within ten minutes we arrived at a beautiful hotel.
I stepped out and my mouth formed an O. I think that's how I'm going to be for the entirety of this trip. We entered and the interior designs were fantastic!

"Wow the owner did a spectacular job here!" I exclaimed still looking around.

"I have good taste." Atticus said and I turned to look at him. Of course he was the owner, he's a billionaire-he only owns like-almost everything.

"I guess you do." I said smiling at him.

"Let's head to our rooms shall we?" Rose said interrupting Atticus and I's conversation. I know I don't like the fact that he's with her but damn she doesn't hide the fact that she hates me.

We entered the elevator and rode it all the way to the top floor.

"Your room is on the left and mine is down the hall." Atticus said to us. The elevator door pinged open and we walked out.

"Just in case you need anything." Atticus said looking me up and down. I forgot for a second I had a body con dress on.

"Thank you Atticus." Nathan said and Atticus's smile turned into a professional stare.

"You're welcome, enjoy." He said and left to go to his room, with Rose tagging along. We entered our room and it was beautiful.

Nathan spun me around and pulled me closer.

"Let's continue where we were shall we?" He said and I pulled away.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm loving my girlfriend."

"I know that you hate Atticus but if the entire trip you're going to treat me like a trophy, keep me on the shelf." I said walking away from him.

"Louisa, I'm sorry-I'm sorry." He said walking up to me and kissing my forehead.

"I like showing you off."

"I know I'm beautiful-Atticus knows it too and so do you-you don't have to show me off-I'm already doing that." I said confidently and he smiled.

"Yes you are." He said.

"Now let's play casino games!" I exclaimed all excited.

...

We were in the casino playing for almost four hours, it's Vegas! Sleep is for the weak! I was winning every game in sight. Nathan held all my tickets while I won for us.

"Isn't this game too manly for you?" A man asked.

"I'll masculinely take your money!" I screamed before rolling the dice and winning once more.

"Come to mama!" I said taking the pieces.

"I've got to bring you here often, maybe again for our honeymoon." Nathan said and I looked up at him with a confused look.

"Our what?"

"Time off from work." He corrected himself. Oh my-that wasn't a topic I was ready for.

"I'm going to put the tickets up, I'll be right back." He said before disappearing into the crowd. He was going to make room for more so I should continue playing.

I arrived at a table that had a lot of noise at it. When I reached to the front it was Atticus, he was the leading man at the table and Rose was by his side looking like a slut, maybe the place for this kind of madness.

"I'd like to play." I said turning the men and women's head to me. Atticus smirked down at me maliciously.

"You came here to lose all your money?"

"No- just to take all of yours." I said causing an outburst at the table. He told the man to shuffle the deck of cards and one of the men brought a chair for me to sit.

Atticus and I sat at that table concentrating deeply until it came down at the end.

"Can you guess what card this is?" He asked me. "It's the winning card."

"I bet it is."

"Call it." He said and I smiled before sitting back.

"Jack." I said and he made a frown and placed his Queen on the table.

"You went down gracefully my Queen." He said and the men and women started cheering. I got up from the table and walked over to him.

"Everyone knows Ace is the winning card." I said placing it in his hand enjoying the look on his face.

"Boom." I said causing the men to give me wolf whistles as I took all of Atticus's pieces and walked away.

"Nathan I won! I won!" I told Nathan as I saw him coming back drifting. Oh my gosh, we Spanish can't stay away from liquor.

"YES BABY YES!" He said going into the crowd to dance, I joined him on the dance floor and took some of the liquor he had.

"I'm going to the restroom." I told him walking away.

I walked down a hall that drowned all the music out. I burst open the doors and laughed because I thought it was too loud. I closed the door and started acting normal.

I know to handle my liquor, besides I couldn't get drunk I had to take care of Nathan. I washed my hand and heard the toilet flush. A masculine scent I know all too well filled the air. The door to the stall opened and Atticus came out.

"Why are you in the men's room?" He asked and my face was flooded with embarrassment.

"It was an alcoholic mistake."

"You're not drunk, I've seen you drunk." He said walking over to the sink and washing his hands.

"Where's Rose?"

"I left her dancing with Nathan." He said and my eyes widened before I turned the faucet off to go out there but Atticus pulled me back in his arms.

"Atticus."

"I'm joking, he's dancing with another woman and she with another man."

"You're not funny." I said slapping his chest and he chuckled before looking down at me in his arms. I rubbed his arms while looking up at him.

He clenched his jaw while pulling me closer.

"Atticus I need to go."

"No."

"Atticus."

"I'm sorry, did I fucking stutter?" He said and I wrapped my arms around him before crashing my lips onto his. We kissed like two starved animals. He hoisted me up by my ass and kicked open the restroom door.

He took me to the elevator and pinged for us to go up. He pushed me up against the wall and continued kissing me. His hands slid under my dress and pulled my panties aside before pushing two fingers inside of me causing me to moan out loud.

"Atticus." I moaned out, missing the feel of him. The door pinged open and he carried me to his room, he kicked the door open and when we were in, he slammed it shut.
I took my dress off and he took his shirt off. We continued kissing until we reached the bed, both falling on it. I unhooked my bra and he slipped a nipple in his mouth while caressing the other breast.

He pulled my panties down and threw them at the side before kissing down my stomach. I felt his cool breath on my core before feeling his tongue slip inside of me.

I gripped the sheet and arched my back with the immense pleasure I was feeling. I reached down to push his head to prevent myself from coming too quickly but he held my hand and my lower body in place.

"Fuck!" I said quietly before coming on his face. I was ashamed, I have a boyfriend that does all of this to me but he never makes it happen this fast.

He rose licking his lips before kissing me once more.

He got up and took his boxers off and I sat up to gently jerk it. He was propped up on his knees, looking at me jerk it off. He bit his lips and I jolted my body closer to his.

I looked up at him before licking the tip and he winced at the contact of his tip on my tongue. I swirled my tongue on his head before taking him in by surprise making him release a loud groan.

I continued bopping my head up and down on him enjoying the sounds he was making. He moved it out of my mouth and lay on the bed allowing me to be comfortable.

"Oh mon Dieu, oui." [Oh God,yes] he groaned out  as I continued bopping my head up and down, stroking and gagging. "Tu es une si bonne fille!" [You're such a good girl] he said.

I raised up from him and he gripped me by the neck before pulling me in to kiss him.

He stretched for the condom on his night stand and opened the packet quickly but carefully. He slid it on and I positioned myself over him before sliding down on him causing us to both let out a moan.

Somehow him entering me, felt so much better than Nathan,Sex is Sex, right?

I started bouncing on him, holding his shoulders for stability.

"Tu me manques Louisa!"[ I miss you] He said gripping my waist watching me bounce. He slapped my ass within seconds of each slap making me moan out loudly.

He held onto my waist to make me stop before going hard upward inside me.
I wrapped my hands around him and he collected a breast in his mouth. Atticus didn't bring us for a family outing, no.

Atticus brought me to Vegas, to fuck me.

"Atticus!"

"Oui princesse!" [Yes princess]

"Atticus! Oh God, Atticus!"

....

"Louisa?"

"Um-yes hi Miss Lola, I'd like to schedule an appointment for tomorrow." I said innocently on the phone to Miss Lola, my therapist the day after.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

645K 21.4K 42
When Audrey, the smart, beautiful and kind-hearted woman decided to quit her job to pursue her dream as a chef, she did not expect to meet her ex-bos...
180K 2.7K 24
#3 WATTPAD romance novel (2023) #9 WATTPAD Sugerdaddy #33 WaTTPAD Intense "ohh you're so wet for me shreya" he said "we shouldn't do this" I said sh...
60.5K 2.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
5.5K 152 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...