Clone Trooper Oneshots

By FandomTrashBin69

If you're reading this, then you must also love the clones in CW and TBB. Well, I have no more words, so enjo... More

A/n
Crosshair/Saviour
Rex/Trifle
Clones/Sister
Wolffe/Separate Ways
The Bad Batch/Newcomers
Hunter/Love Me Like You Do
Hardcase/Laughter
Fives&Echo/Breaking the Habit
Rex/Recruit
Fives/Fix You
Rex/Father
501st/SisterPt2
Hound/Let Her Go
Jesse/Gaming
Rex/Sober
Crosshair/Venereal~
Cody/Sick
Jesse/Focus
Rex/Mermen
The Bad Batch/Growth
Howzer/Worthful
Echo/Date
Kix/Rescued
Tech/Looks
Requested Art
Fives/The Last Night
Skell/Confidence
Fox/Fight
Boil&Waxer/Care
Delta Squad/Saving
Wrecker/Are You Bored Yet?
Hevy/Tiredness
Rex/Valentine's Day Special
Jesse/Smile For Me
Gregor/One Plus One Equals...Three?
501st/Emotional Support Civie
Fox/If It Isn't the Troublemaker
Thorn/The Kill
Cody/Friendship Bracelets
Various Clones/Druken Singing
Boba Fett/Famously Yours
Hardcase/Halo
Echo/I'll Take Care of You
Kix/A Little Bit Off
Crosshair/Love of My Life

Fives/Shut Up And Dance

1K 27 79
By FandomTrashBin69

So I had this idea and no angst this time, yay. I mean there's a little bit but not that much, mostly fluff

(E/n) = Ex's name (for the story's sake)

Plot: You've been having a rough day and your friendly neighborhood ARC Trooper flirts with you to make you feel better

Song of Inspiration: WALK THE MOON - Shut Up And Dance

(I can't put the video with the image cause it'll glitch and delete itself ;-;)
___________________________________________________

You thanked the taxi driver as you paid him the amount of credits that were needed. You turned around and started to walk towards the bar with a crestfallen expression. Earlier that day, you found out that your boyfriend was cheating on you with your sister. You hoped to the Maker that something like this wouldn't happen but it did. You walked into 79s, the infamous clone bar, and made your way over to the bar counter. You sat on the first stool you spotted and the bartender walked over.

"Whiskey, please." You simply stated.

The bartender gave a nod and grabbed one of the bottles from behind him. He grabbed a shot glass and filled it with the alcohol you wanted then placed it in front of you. You mumbled a small thank you and gently picked up the glass. A few tears fell and you took a sip of your drink. As you set the glass down, one of the regular clone troopers that were there, sat next to you.

"Why's a pretty face like yours wearing a sad look for?" He swooned.

"I.... don't want to talk about it." You mumbled and took another sip of your drink.

"That's fine, but I think you would look a lot prettier if you smiled."

You looked over to him and smiled lightly, feeling a little better. You took in his features and saw that he was quite handsome. Perfect jawline, perfect tan skin, soft black hair. You wouldn't know, though, because you haven't felt it.

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" the trooper flirted.

You smiled a bit wider, stopping your tears. He saw this affect and continued.

"Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be fine print."

You smiled fully this time. Yet, he still persisted.

"Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?"

You laughed a little at the cute pick up line he said. If his current objective was to make you feel better, it's working. You decided to give him one of your own.

"Are you an electrician? Because you're definitely lighting up my night!" You laughed.

The clone smiled upon seeing and hearing you laugh. He didn't even know you and he made sure you were feeling better.

"That was pretty cute, just like you." He complimented and winked.

You slowly stopped your laughing and looked at him with a smile, blushing slightly.

"Thanks, I needed this." You said, not upset anymore.

"You're welcome, seeing a frown on your pretty face didn't suit you." the trooper said.

"Well, thank you again. My name is
(Y/n), what's yours?"

"My name is Fives, but you can call me anything you want."

"Nice to meet you then, handsome."

It was his turn to blush slightly and you giggled at this. You started to think that Fives was basically everything you wanted in a boyfriend. Handsome, caring, funny, everything your current boyfriend wasn't. You sighed sadly and Fives took notice of this.

"Hey, I thought you weren't sad anymore." He said.

"Sorry, just thinking about my current situation right now." You said and looked away.

"Oh, uh, you want to talk about it? You don't have to."

"No, I need to tell someone before that chance is gone."

You started to explain about what had happened earlier. You explained it in full detail, not giving a kriff. As you summed up your situation, you felt like weight was lifted off your shoulders. You looked over at Fives and saw him with a shocked expression.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry." He apologized.

"It's not your fault, it's that cheating bastard of a person I call my boyfriend." You said angrily.

As if things couldn't get any worse, said person walked in and looked around. When he spotted you, he made his way towards you.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay away from them." (E/n) said sternly.

You knew he was referring to the clones and that made you more mad, if possible.

"Get lost, I don't wanna hear it." You hissed.

"I've looked through this entire city for you, I care about you." He said falsely.

"I'm pretty sure that cheating on me isn't a way of caring, di'kut."

You two then had a full blown argument about the issue. He yelled a bunch of lies while you yelled the things that were true. Fives had enough when the guy had the audacity to raise a hand at you. You flinched, expecting contact, but didn't feel anything. You opened your eyes and saw Fives holding (E/n) by the shirt.

"Get the hell off me, clone!" He shouted.

"You come here and lay a single finger on this beautiful angel," Fives gestured to you. "I won't hesitate to drop you where you stand."

You blushed and smiled at Fives calling you an angel. (E/n) became intimidated by the threat and he began to tremble.

"Y-You can't do that! Isn't that against t-the rules or something?" He said, voice wavering.

"Yeah, but I can cover it up." Fives said.

Then he dropped the guy and you opened your mouth to speak.

"There's something I've been wanting to say since the day we met... Goodbye!" You said with no regrets.

He stood up and hesitated for a moment.

"But you'll never find someone like me." He said.

"That's the point, bastard." You huffed and crossed your arms.

He didn't say anything and Fives started to advance. (E/n) dashed out of there quickly and Fives turned to you, still looking mad. You softened your expression and walked up to him.

"Hey, uh, do you have a band-aid? I scraped my knee falling for you." You said sheepishly.

His anger went away and a smile over took his features. You smiled at him and you hugged him. He stiffened for a bit but hugged back, sighing contently. You pulled away and looked up at him with the biggest smile. Then you started to hear the song being played. You grew excited as you grabbed his arm and practically dragged him. Startled by your sudden actions, he managed to regain his footing and follow you. As soon as you were surrounded by people, you let go of his arm and stepped back. You started to dance to the beat of the song and started to sing.

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh

Fives realized where you were going with this and joined you.

Shut up and dance

Don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

You two dance in sync as the song continued to play. Fives then grabbed your hand and twirled you.

Oh oh oh shut up and dance with me

As the song came to an end, the final pose was holding each other's hands with his other on your waist and your other on his shoulder. You took deep breaths before breaking into a fit of laugher. He smiled and laughed as well as you two retracted but kept holding hands. He led you to a table that wasn't taken and sat down, pulling you along with him. You squealed in surprise but still smiled like an idiot. You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned your head against his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around your waist and laid his head on top of yours after placing a gentle kiss.

<Somewhere else in the bar>

"Where in the world is he?" Echo asked and looked around.

"I don't know but- oh my god, I see him." Dogma said and sat up.

"What, where?"

Dogma pointed over to where Fives was and Echo looked over to see him holding a girl.

"How in the everliving kriff did he manage to get a girl?" Dogma asked.

"I don't know but knowing him, he most likely used a bunch of pick up lines." Echo answered and leaned back.

"And they worked?"

"Apparently. At least he found someone who will love him for it."

He glanced at the two of you and smiled, knowing that his brother has a girl to fight for.
_________________________________________________

sadstrarwarsfan14 I will get your request done and sorry it's taking so long, I'm struggling on what to write but I'm getting there

Anyways, so you know how di'kut translates to idiot? I put it in a mando'a translator I found and apparently idiot doesn't translate to di'kut. I suddenly became confused and typed in di'kut with the 'to basic' option and the results I-

𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 '𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎' 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎, "𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝" 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎

But overall I hope you enjoyed this oneshot and hope you have a good day/afternoon/evening/night!

-FandomTrashBin69

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 697 46
Ella is a mandalorian Jedi trying to find her way through this new galaxy after order 66 and she happens to bump into her favourite clones. who knows...
24.4K 1K 35
During the Clone Wars, the Bad Batch is tasked with a variety of missions across the galaxy. An unexpected addition to their team throws a wrench in...
11.3K 289 33
You may be a Jedi, you may be a warrior, you may be a mother to a girl who looks up to you, but you did know one thing. You were Not a Soldier. •*•*•...
6.8K 191 27
Captain Rex is wandering the galaxy, trying to find one of his lost brothers. The search is long and frustrating until an unlikely ally reappears in...