Hold My Hand

By snowfox_0827

[BOOK ONE] Kong Xueer decided to transfer to Youth Campus after enduring hellish 3 years of bullying from her... More

Prologue
x1- New Dance Student
x2 - Empty
x3 - Dance Competitions and Her
x4 - Hospital
x5 - Changes
x6 - Unexpected Volunteers
x7 - Comfort
x8 - Comfort (2)
x9 - Home
x10 - Worry
x11 - Healing
x12 - Past
x13 - Past (2)
x14 - Promises and Bets
x15 - Practice
x16 - Calmness
x17 - Confusion
x18 - Split?
x19 - Friends
x20 - Late
x21 - Distance
x22 - Mini Reunion
x23 - Surprise Surprise
x24 - Threat
x25 - Her Safety
x26 - Reconcile
x27 - Fear
x28 - Protection
x29 - Again
x30 - Worse
x31 - Damage
x32 - Status
x33 - Sneak Out
x34 - Cousin Time
x35 - Mansion
x36 - Bracelet
x37 - Broken Legs
x38 - New Problem
x39 - Jealousy
x40 - Date
x41 - Our Shared Past
x42 - Ambush
x43 - With You
x44 - New Event
x46 - Tip-off
x47 - Round 3
x48 - Final Winner
x49 - Words from the Senior
x50 - A Song for You
x51 - Christmas
x52 - The Venue
x53 - Drunk
x54 - "Training"
x55 - Competition Day
x56 - Last Goodbye
x57 - After the Fall
x58 - Suspicious Shifts
x59 - Birthday
x60 - May 19

x45 - Festival

154 14 5
By snowfox_0827

Keran, Jiaqi and the team participating for the basketball competition trained their selves until the day of the competition. The training brought a lot of nostalgic memories that some of them even teared up during the first day. After getting their bodies back into shape, every one was ready for the game.

Though it's labeled as a friendly basketball competition, it's also like a competition between the pride of the high school department and the college department. Last year, the college lost the volleyball competition. But this year, the college students are sure that they will win this year.

Xueer and the other girlfriends would often watch their girls train. The noirette was so entranced with her girlfriend the first time she saw her play. Keyin even catches her drooling at her making her the subject of all the teasing.

As time passed by, she got used to it (though she still can't help the blushing at times). She also makes sure that Jiaqi doesn't overwork her legs too much.

But of course, the whole day can't be spent with them training all the time. Especially during the first two days of the festival.

During the day, they would have their own couple time. Playing around the stalls, buying foods for each other or as simple as cuddling with each other. Like what Linfan and Lingzi are doing right now.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" the redhead asks the silver head.

"Yeah, I feel so excited." she chuckles. "It's been years since we last played as a whole."

"I still remember that time when...."

Lingzi listens with a smile on her face as Linfan babbles about the memories she had while playing the sport.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, come on. Take a rest first."

The basketball captain takes another shot before taking the ball and running towards her girlfriend.

"Shouldn't you be resting since the game's set for tomorrow?" Keyin asks as she gives the taller a bottle of water and a change of clothes.

"I can't help it," she answers.

Keyin pouts and crosses her arms above her chest, pretending to be mad at the captain. Keran noticed this and immediately went to coax her.

"What's wrong this time?"

"You're spending more time training than enjoying the festival with me," she sulks. "I wanna play like them too~"

Keran looks at where she's pointing and sees Keni laughing very hard while Yuyan frowns in annoyance.

"How could you-....How could you miss THAT," then she bursts out laughing again.

Seeing the pout Yuyan has, Keni controls her laughter.

"I wanted to win that for you," the younger sulks.

"Awww," she coos "It's fine, you can win me something else."

She kisses away the pout on the girl's lips and takes her hand to go to the food stalls.

Meanwhile, Jiaqi decided to give the same stall a test. Xueer silently watches her as she goes for the shot. Even the students who prepared the stall we're nervous.

As Jiaqi aims for the target, everyone held their breath.

'Don't make it, don't make it, DON'T MAKE IT.' the students who prepared the stall chanted together in their minds.

But, of course, who else would win the prize other than the main characters of this story?

Xueer cheers and Jiaqi grins proudly while the students sigh, but smiled after, as they hand her the Linabell plushy.

"How is she so good at everything?" Xiaotang, who has been watching everyone who plays at that stall, tells her girlfriend.

"Seriously, I have not seen her fail at anything."

"Technically, it's in their blood." Shuxin answers. "Aside from being a danger magnet, have you seen Xuyang Yuzhuo fail at anything?"

Xiaotang shakes her head.

"Xu Xinwen?"

She shakes again.

"Xu Yiyang? Cai Zhuoyi? Cai Xukun?"

And again. And again. And again.

"Even Youshuo gege is good at everything."

"Xinran, on the other hand–"

"Hey, I'm good at everything too!"

Mentioned girl shouted defensively behind the couple.

"You just haven't seen it yet. Hmph!"

Yanni shook her head and leads her girlfriend away from the couple.

Not far from them, a group of single friends watches the couples having fun together.

"So, when do you think will you get a girlfriend?" Sunrui teasingly asks Yuqing.

"Don't ask me that question when you don't have one either."

"Well...." 

Yuqing looks at her, feeling betrayed.

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!?!!?" she exclaims. "YOU TRAITOR!!!"

Sunrui runs for her life while defending herself.

"HAD! I HAD A GIRLFRIEND! STOP CHASING ME!!"

The girls who were left, laughed at the scene.

"Is this the place where all the single people gather?" Xinwen jokingly asks.

"Who said I'm single?" Yuzhuo raises both of her hands to show Xinwen that she no longer has her ring.

The taller Xu's eyes widens.

"YOU'RE THE TRAITOR HERE!!"

Yuzhuo sprints out of the group and runs as fast as she can to get away from her cousin.

"Poor Yuqing jiejie," Chengxuan laughs. "Her crush on xiao Yang jie shall forever remain a secret." she dramatically adds.

"Yuqing has a crush on Yuzhuo!?" Yuxin and Anqi simultaneously exclaims.

"Yes," she giggles.

"For two years now...I think," Yuge adds.

"Huh??? I thought she liked her since third year of high school?" Ruohang questions.

"Yes," Theia confirms and Chengxuan nods.

"That long? Wow..."

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Yuqing asks, dragging an exhausted Sunrui.

"Xiao Yang jie has a girlfriend."

Yuxin and Anqi's eyes widened.

"Finally?" Yuqing exclaims.

"Yes."

Anqi reads the atmosphere and asks,

"....You're not...umm...sad...?"

Yuqing looks at her ridiculously.

"Me? Sad? Why?"

"...Uhh...don't you have a crush on her...?" this time, Yuxin asks.

"Well, yeah. But I don't want to date a Xu."

"What's that suppose to mean!?" Xinwen exclaims from afar while another exhausted Yuzhuo tails behind her.

"You know what I mean."

"Fair point." Xinwen agrees.

"Are you guys ready for tomorrow?" Theia asks.

"Very much," Sunrui and Yuqing answered together.

"Do the high school kids know their facing the original team? Minus the ones that left, of course." Ruohang says.

"Surely? I mean, it was their captain that asked for the match." Sunrui shrugged. "Any hidden moves, though? They probably memorized our team's play."

"I'm sure everyone has some hidden moves in their sleeves." Yuqing smirks.

~~~
another short chapter 😅 I promise the next ones are longer :)

ALSO

Jiaqi studio: OPEN 🥳

If you have weibo, go follow her studio @ 许佳琪_Official (https://weibo.com/u/7723825329) if you haven't yet 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 2.3K 22
Dragon city University was one of the best Schools out there. But with a secret. Shen Wei started there with a mission and revenge on his mind. He al...
265K 23.1K 48
Xiao Zhan, who looks like an ordinary guy with his handsome face and well defined body, has extraordinary skills, which no living human on this earth...
517K 33.9K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
191K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...