Royal Blood

By queen_ransome22

Being in the royal family always has it perks. Everyone fears them, adore them, and criticize them. The Alba... More

Royal Blood (Interracial)
The Start
Characters
~1
~2
~3
~5
~6
~7
~8
~9
~10
~11
~12
~13
~14
~15
~16
~17
~18
~19
~20
~21
~22
~23
~24
~25
~26
~27
~28

~4

1.1K 65 15
By queen_ransome22

🔆Adaleah🔆

"Adaleah, you are assisting the royal family along with Claudine. Make sure you do what you are told. I don't want any complaints. Understood?" Miss. Taylor questioned as we both nod our heads.

"Yes Miss. Taylor." We both said, earning a nod from her. She waved us off to go ahead to the royal princes.

It's been a week at the castle and so far I don't like it. I mean it pays good money but there are so many rules you can't even keep up with. I miss my mom, and my friends. Well the friends I did have.

We arrived at the back yard to see the two princes battling each other which seems like they were fencing. We went towards them and sure enough they were battling each other in fencing. The two were in the white vest, with their swords in their hands.

Someone poked one of the other and they stopped battling. The two took of their helmets and I noticed Landon features. I only seen his grey eyes. He had facial hair, his face is structured and his short hair is tossed a little from the helmet.

"Lucky shot golden boy." Landon smirked at Theo who only smirked back at him. He chuckles at his younger brother and rolled his eyes.

"I'm always the best Landon. Don't forget that." He smiled as two boy servants take their helmets and their swords. Claudine started walking towards them as I followed.

She stopped at the both of them, with the two looking at her. She curtsy, calling out their formal names. I didn't say anything but I did curtsy so they would know that I'm acknowledging them as well.

We both stood back up and Theo smiled as I felt someone staring at me. "We're here to assist you your royal highness." Claudine spoke not looking up at the two but down at her feet.

"You can lift your heads you know? We're not going to behead you." Theo spoke causing the both of us to raise our heads. I noticed that Landon stared at me as I looked back at him with a frown. I know he's trying to take all of me in but staring at me like that shouldn't be acceptable.

"Very well, I have to look for a suit to wear for tonight's ball party." Theo smiles, "Claudine you can assist me since Pretty boy here has to do his punishment requirements before he can even do anything. Isn't that right?" He looked over at Landon with a taunting smile before Landon rolled his eyes, scoffing at him.

"Whatever Golden boy." He said before Theo went walking with Claudine and I got stuck with the royal pain in the ass. We both looked at each other which seemed like hours but I cleared my throat and stood aside, wanting him to go in front of me. He's royal after all.

He came towards me as we stared at each other once again. "Hi." He said breathlessly.

"Hi." I spoke, titling my head for him to go in front of me. He chuckles before he put his hand out for me to go in front of him. I chuckled because he's not about to make me go in front of him. I don't need him staring at my ass nor my legs.

"Ladies first." He said which I shake my head no.

"Royalty first." I spoke causing him to nod his head, walking while I walked behind him. I took in his height to noticed he's about 6"1. Wow he really did grow into a handsome...man.

We started walking towards the castle I guess so he could change also. We arrived at the back door and I was met with more maids. They noticed me and Landon and they continued to do their job I'm guessing so Landon won't tell and they won't get in trouble or worse. Beheaded.

We walked the stairs but when we got to the top, a girl with brown-blonde hair, light brown eyes and she had a hour-glass shape, and not to mention she's beautiful. She had on a black leather jacket, blue ripped jeans pants, and a pair of combat boots. But as we got closer to her, she looked more and more familiar.

"Wow, nice to show your face here Luna. I thought you were done with me?" Landon spoke causing me to now realize who she is. Luna Monet. Wicked bitch of the west that I hate.

She gave Landon a smirk, folding her arms. "How could I be done with you? Yeah I hated that you did that but I can't stay away from you."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head since no one was here but the three of us. I'm kinda glad that they didn't see me do that either. I knew he lost his virginity to her at the age of 15.

He scratched the back of his head, tensing up at the girl. I arched a brow because I'm pretty sure he wants to be with her. "Luna, you need to go. My parents don't want us near each other and I don't have any tendencies of... us anymore."

She scoffed, "Yeah right Landon stop putting this act on an-"

She paused, seeing that I'm behind Landon and her face turned into a fake smile.

"Wait a minute? Adaleah? Is that you?" She looked over at me as I gave a fake smile. I don't like her so why is she talking to me? Plus I'm not high maintenance. I'm lower class as she use to say.

"Yes your royal highness." I curtsy which caused her to chuckle. I didn't want to but she's a higher class than me so what can I do? I felt a hand grab mine and I stood up. Landon grabbed my hand, for whatever reason.

"Don't curtsy to her Adaleah." I stopped curtsying and stood still wanting an explanation. Why didn't he want me to curtsy towards her?

She gave a smile after that she chuckled shaking her head. "Now I know why. Even as a kid you did the same thing. Don't worry you will come back to me." She spoke after she went walking down the stairs.

I arched a brow and noticed Landon didn't take his hand out of mine. "Landon."

He got out of his daze and I covered my mouth quickly, not noticing I called his name instead of his title name. "I'm sorry your highness I didn't mean-"

"It's okay Adaleah, I told you before you can call me Landon." He took his hand from mine and started walking to his room. I stood outside but he stopped turning around and arching his brow with a chuckle.

"Adaleah you're suppose to come inside. I'm not going to hurt you." He said and I hesitated about coming into his room. He might turn on me and kill me because I didn't say Prince.

He grabbed my hand again pulling me inside and shutting the door. He pulled his hand from mine and started walking into his room. When I looked, I didn't know what to say. His walls were painted gray, his ceiling is really big, his bed is a king size and the bed wore gray sheets and pillow cases.

I noticed that he's not in here and I noticed he must've went to his bathroom to shower and change. I noticed that there's another part of his room which looked like a living room. I didn't go snooping cause that's not me and I'm not getting in trouble.

I stood around still looking at things in his room and noticed soccer trophies on a shelf. Wow I remembered when he hit me in the eye with a soccer ball and everyone made fun of me. I was so mad at Landon for hitting me in the eye but at the same time, it was by accident.

Minutes later, I saw him come out with his towel hanging on the lower half of his body and me staring at his chest along with his 6-pack on display. Look away before you get punished by the royals.

I turned away, not trying to see him put on his clothes. I continued to look at his trophies as he finished. We walked out of his room with some of the maids looking at me. They gave me disgusting looks, shock looks and shaking their heads. I guess they thought I had sex with Landon.

I really didn't have time for them so I ignored them. They can think whatever they wished. I can care less.

We were back out to the stables and I instantly knew why we were here.

So I'm assuming he's the one that half washes the horses. Theo already knew this that's why he wanted me to go with him.

"How have you been Adaleah?" His deep voice questioned me as I got out of my thoughts, noticing we were at the stables. When we got inside of the stables, the stable boys were either drinking water or some where washing some of the other horses that the royals don't ride.

I don't think we're suppose to have a conversation because someone might report the royals that we were talking and off goes my head.

"Prince Landon, I don't think we're suppose to small talk." I spoke trying to not create suspicions around us. He chuckles not even stopping to look at me.

"Okay. I won't pursue any small talk." He said causing me to be relieved but at the same time, kinda sad. I know we were once close but I really wanted to know how he's been. The only thing I actually seen of him is that he's changed into one of the biggest ass anyone could ever imagine.

We went towards a horse stable but the horse didn't look to thrilled to see us. Landon apparently.

The horse started back up and neigh. It's so scared of Landon so I want to know what he do to the horse? It's a brown and black horse but it's not to fond to see Landon.

Landon called one of the stable boys to help him and they two came and helped the horse out of the stable but it's so scared that it stood on his hind legs.

Theo told me whenever they did that, they were either scared of their rider or they've been abused at one point. You have to be very gentle and caring to them. The two stable boys tried but they didn't get any good responses. I don't know horses like that but I guess I can try.

I stood in front of Landon who grabbed my hand trying to me to get behind him but I pulled his hand away.

"Adaleah you'll get hurt!" He said but I ignored him by slowly going to the horse and talking in a good comfort voice.

"Alright boy calm down. Calm down." I spoke to the horse. The horse finally stopped getting worked up and he stopped being scared. I slowly walked more to the horse with a soothing voice as he calmed down and I touched the side of his face as he calmed down moved more to me.

"You're a nice horse aren't you?" I chuckled, rubbing the horse side of the face as he neighed, still making sure to stay close to me. I looked over at the stable boys and Landon who looked shock that I just did that. I smiled at them and then looked at Landon.

"What's his name?" I asked as the horse continued to like that I'm comforting him. I moved away from him and started walking as he walked with me. I chuckled at the horse who seemed interested in me.

"Allstar. How'd you do that?" Landon questioned as I shrug with a smile. All I did was follow Theo's instructions and that's it.

"Prince Theo actually told me what to do whenever horses acted like this." I felt Allstar put his head on my shoulder as I smile, rubbing his face once more.

Prince Landon scoffed a little, rolling his eyes. He use to look up to Theo when he was young. I wondered what happened?

After we washed the horses, Landon decided that he didn't need me to assist him. My clothes were drenched in water and sweat.

I made sure I took a nice hot shower when I got to the staff headquarters. I slipped the last thing over my head which was my shirt before someone knocked on my door. Going to my door, it opened to Claudine.

"Look, I don't know what you and Prince Landon have but you will never have what we have. So stay away before I tell Miss. Taylor." She walked away from my door which made me frown at what she said. She's got the wrong idea about Landon and I. She must be screwing him if she says anything like that.

I shake my head. Yep tomorrow morning is the day I'm talking to Mr. Hugo to get my lock on my door. I was about to close my door when a chamberlain came to my door.

"Adaleah right?" He questioned as I nod my head slowly, trying to figure out what he's doing in the staff headquarters. They were treated better than us by staying in the castle. Mr. Hugo didn't even stay in the castle and that's saying something.

"Prince Landon asked for you to meet him in the backyard after the ball is over." He said and I arched a brow.

"Are you sure he was talking about me?" I questioned as he nod his head, assuring me that he's telling the truth.

"Yes Adaleah. I will guide you there after the ball is finished. See you tonight." He said and walked away with me looking out the door trying to figure out what did Landon wanted with me?!

I noticed some of the girls looking at me with jealousy and envy and I rolled my eyes, going back into my room. Great, they already don't like me now they're going to think I'm screwing him too.

Uggh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...