【姉】INTEGRITY ➛ ❝Various! Kny...

By -ZERO_KUNN

【姉】: ̗̀➛ ❝Various! Kny 𝚡 Gn! Isekai! Reader¡! ❞ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ׂׂૢ ╰┈➤ ❝ In which (l/n) (y/n), an English speakin... More

『Shit.』
『Eh?』
『What?』
『Seriously?』
『WHY?』
『Stupid!』
『Idiots.』
『Weeee-』
『No.』
『Hell Nah.』
『Kiss but not really.』
『Kinda Sus-』
『Mood.』
『Excuse me?』
『 Lol.』
『 Bruh-』
『 Pretty-』
『 Snarky.』
『 Wisteria house adventures.』
『 Spooders.』
『 Shoichi's character development.』
『-𝟙𝟘𝟘%-』
『 Pain.』
『 Owie-』
『 The hell-』
『 Halfie.』
『 Oof.』
『 Kallik.』
『𝟏𝐊 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥』
『Avoidance.』
『Basketball-chan.』
『Womanizer.』
『Traitor!』
『Masochist.』
『decisions.』
『Dreamy.』
『Enmu.』
『Weirdo-』
『Rage!』
『Surprise!』
『Filler chapter-but not really.』
『Rengoku-』
\\Discord-
//Authors note
『Official Meeting-』
『Realization-』
A/N: 『Who??』
A/N!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS!!

『Coming out.』

9.1K 580 798
By -ZERO_KUNN

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

      "Five times?! I'm drinking this five times in one day?! No wa- Ow that hurt Shoichi-kun!!!" Zenitsu had screeched, rubbing the spot where Shoichi had taken a fist to him.

      "Shut up. You're annoying." the boy ordered, turning his gaze to face the entrance to the room. "(y/n)-san- .... Oh, where's (y/n)-san?"

      Tanjiro sat on the back of a kakushi, his expression downcast as he was carried into the room. "(y/n)'s... (y/n)'s living in a village. A normal life now..."

      The eleven year old brunette paused, tears welling up in his eyes. Did you actually leave him? Was he not important to you? He felt his throat tighten. "I... I'm gonna go for a walk..." he'd mumbled, sauntering out of the room.

      "(y/n)-chan really left....? (y/n)-chan actually left us?" Zenitsu croaked in disbelief, his eyes wide in shock.

      "Yeah.... But, they're safer now." Tanjiro answered, climbing off the kakushi's back. You in fact weren't safe at the moment, but they didn't need to know that. When Shoichi arrived outside, he began sprinting, tears running down his cheeks. He felt betrayed, worried, frustrated, and hopeless. He felt you left because of him. It was his fault, wasn't it?

      The boy ran and ran, not stopping when occasionally bumping into people. He shouldn't have willingly followed you. He should've stayed with his siblings. He didn't want to go back now though. His life was so bland before he met you and your friends. When he finally slowed, he noted how he'd run into a village, people swerving around his exhausted figure.

      "Hey, are you alright?" someone had questioned, setting a hand on his shoulder from behind. He abruptly turned to face the other. The person was a boy around his own age, adorning wild golden locks seemingly dipped in red at the ends. The boy's eyes were unnaturally wide and uniquely colored. Shoichi blinked.

      Why did this boy look so attractive? "U-uh... Yeah, I'm fine." he lied, quickly wiping away his tears.

      The other deadpanned at him, "Uh-huh, sure." he paused, observing Shoichi's clothing. "Oh, you must be a patient from the butterfly estate. My name's Senjuro, I can lead you back if you'd like?"

      The brunette blushed slightly, embarrassed. "O-oh, uh... I'm Shoichi. And uhm... Sure, you're cu- I-I mean cool!" Why was he acting this way?! This was a stranger! Senjuro was a boy! Why was he acting like Senjuro was a cute girl?! Did he ever have any interest in girls though? No. He recalled when Teruko, his sister who was younger by a year, had tried to get him to join her in stalking pretty girls. He hadn't been interested and he found it weird that Teruko had seemed to have taken a liking towards her own gender.

      Oh no, was he the same?! Shoichi hid his face in his sleeves as Senjuro blinked, confused. Why was this kid acting like those girls who wanted to marry his Nii-san? Whatever, it didn't matter. He'd just bring Shoichi back to the butterfly estate then get on with his day. "Well, let's go then."

━━━━━━━━━

~ 河温印 ~

━━━━━━━━━

      You were having so much fun. Totally not lying about that. Akaza trying to kill you was so fun. No sarcasm. Definitely...

      Yeah, that was a big fat lie. Your almost healed wounds had been reopened, your solar powered flashlight long forgotten. This demon could easily dodge anything you threw at him. How were you even still alive?! Granted you were being forced into the ground back-first as he sat on your torso, ready to rip your head off. You panicked. What could you do to get out of this situation?! You were going to die! You should've stayed with your friends! This was what you got for abandoning them!

      "Sexy."

      .....

      Why did you say that?

      Probably because your fucked up brain decided to take over and try an get this demon off you. Akaza froze, his expression contorting into one of disgust as he threw himself off you. This man had the audacity to go over to a tree and fucking puke. Dramatic much. Welp, at least it worked.

      "I'm sorry, I panicked! What would you do if someone who could clearly kill you without issue began attacking you?!" you squeaked, sitting up.

      Akaza wiped his mouth and glared at you over his shoulder, "I'd run the hell away, not say that!!" Oh, he spoke English too. Cool.

      "What's up with everyone being able to speak English now huh?!" you accusingly pointed at the sky, ignoring as the uppermoon stared at you in confusion. "You just hate me, don't 'cha! Well you should've just fucking killed me off universe!! 'Cause I sure as hell don't wanna be here!!!!"

      Akaza sighed, if he attempted to kill you again, you'd likely just say something disgusting again. "I'm Akaz-" he was interrupted by your angry rant.

      "Fuck you Kallik!!! Fuck you gym teacher!!! Fuck you police!! Fuck the fucking government!!! Fuck the demon slaying corps!!! Fuck you Hee-hee man!!! Fuck all of you!!!" you'd bellowed, now standing as you continuously cursed out the night sky.

      Akaza was done with this. He harshly grabbed the collar of the clothing you'd stolen from Yushiro, slapping his hand over your mouth. "My name's Akaza. 'Ya got that? Now. You're gonna kindly shut. The. Fuck. Up. so I can think. Okay?"

      You nodded before licking his hand. He reeled back in disgust, throwing you to the ground as he frantically wiped his slobbery hand on the grass below. The pink haired male irked, vexed at your treatment towards him. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" he barked out, nearly sobbing at his wet hand.

      "Quite a bit. Clearly." you'd responded, blankly staring ahead at the mangled corpse on the ground that was once a demon slayer. "Man, you were really hungry. Weren't you?"

      Akaza huffed, resorting to using your tattered clothing as a towel of some sort. "What did you just wipe on my clothes?" you'd questioned, trying to see what it was that he did.

      "My faith in humanity." the male had replied. You stared at him in disbelief as he remained crouched in front of you. This man really just memed without realizing!

      "I hate you."

      "The feelings' mutual."

       "No, like, I really hate you."

      Akaza huffed, forcefully throwing you over his shoulder as you let out a squeak. "What's your name." he demanded.

      "Ben Dover." was your supposedly serious reply.

      "Your real name."

      "Jeez, you're no fun. I'm (y/n). Now, put me down."

      "No."

      "Excuse me?! I said put me down!!"

      Akaza ignored as you thrashed in his grip, nonchalantly walking forward. He found you annoying yet intriguing. His gut told him to keep you around too.

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐄𝐧𝐝]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━

[𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗻𝗼 𝗬𝗮𝗶𝗯𝗮 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝘀]

*N/A.

━━━

━━━

[𝗧𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀]

𝟏.) Shoichi has a crush on Senjuro!

━━━

━━━

[𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿-𝘀𝗮𝗻]

❝𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬! 𝐎𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲, 𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐧𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚, 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟!! 𝐓𝐰𝐓__ 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬! 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!❞

━━━

𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐲; N/A.

©2021 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰--𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘯. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 867 30
𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗰𝘆: 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻. 𝘼�...
850K 29K 45
━ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? ❞ ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
177K 2.4K 72
ⵌ 🇦‌🇱‌🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌ 🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌ ┊𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔪𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔱𝔰 ઉ ➤ disclaimer : - tw is always in the begi...
5.3K 128 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! ❝ 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚...