The Dilf's Desire

By TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... More

Chapter One: Miss Stone
Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Six: The Nanny
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date

6.1K 211 21
By TequilaAlemustago

~Atticus POV~

"Is your hand okay Daddy?" Alister asked as we drove home.

"Yea-Louisa fixed it up for me." I told him. I don't know why I would spring to catch a hot pan with my bare hands but it burning Louisa instead of me, would have been worse for me.

I pulled into my driveway and saw a car that I've never seen before. I hopped out of the car and took Alister in my hands. I opened the door to see a champagne glass on the table.

"Ciara!" Alister screamed before squirming out of my hand to go to his sister. I walked to the pool and there Rose was swimming in the pool.

"Rose who was in my house?"

"Merry Christmas to you too baby." She said walking out of the pool.

"Rose I saw wine on the table."

"I was drinking wine."

"You don't drink red wine." I said and she stopped in her tracks before she started moving again.

"We've been apart for couple years, I've clearly changed my opinion on it." She said turning and walking over to me. She threw her slightly wet skin on me and kissed my cheeks.

"How about a little Christmas sex?" She said kissing my cheek. No thank you, I'll pass.
I walked inside and she followed shortly behind me.

"Atticus where were you?"

"I went to Louisa to apologize for your childish behavior." I said blandly.

"If you went to apologize for me why wasn't I there?" She asked folding her arms.

"For you to try to kill her again?" I asked with a raised brow and she pressed her lips together.
Alister and Ciara came running downstairs rambling about something.

"Ciara-let's go watch Moana." Alister said holding Ciara's hand.

"No! I don't want to play with you!" Ciara screamed pulling her hand away from Alister and pushing him to the ground.

"Hey!" I shouted and walked up to Ciara before stooping at her level.

"We do not fight in this house." I said pointing at her. I don't know what came over me but in that second Ciara did not feel like my blood, how dare she push my son, her brother.

"Apologize now." I said assertively.

"Sorry Alister." She said softly.

"Atticus." I heard Rose's voice and I turned to look at her.

"Have you not been bringing her up right with our time apart?" I asked her and she squinted her eyes at me.

"Upstairs now." She said and I walked up the stairs because I didn't want to be a hypocrite, I just told Ciara we don't fight in the house.
I entered the room and Rose did so too locking the door behind her.

"What was that? You can't shout at her like that!" Rose exploded.

"I didn't shout, I firmly presented myself as her dominant parent."

"Oh so now you're the dominant parent?"

"It's clear- you don't ever discipline her-that's not the first time I saw her being rude to Alister."

"You could have approached it differently."

"Oh-like you do-by letting them fight, I'm not going to let her be brought up without manners, A good parent never brings their child up like that."

"Are you calling me out Atticus?"

"Rose to be very honest, you're moving like a snake in the grass- you're drinking red wine all of a sudden, now you have a problem with me disciplining Ciara, she hit my child!"

"She's your child too!"

"I find that very hard to believe Rose!" I screamed and her eyes widened before turning angry real quick, here comes Medusa.

"How could you say that! How could you disrespect me like that?" She yelled pointing at herself. This is the same woman that slept with multiple men asking me how I could say something like that. I guess I should apologize that's what she wants.

"Ciara and I have not been connecting, she doesn't talk to me unless you're around, she's so distant." I said instead of apologizing.

"You've been absent from her life for three years!"

"That's not my fault Rose! That burden is not on me!" I said pointing at myself.

"You can meet her half way."

"She doesn't even have a pathway for me to walk!"

"Atticus! I'm not doing this with you! I'm going to stay with your mother for a couple of days until you get your act together." She said and I felt a little excitement.

"My mother?"

"Yes,Ciara and I." Oh my god, happiness gone. My mother loved Rose since she fit in with our lifestyle, I hated it so much but maybe it would be good for her, two snakes chatting it up.

"Baby no." I said nonchalantly.

"I am, Atticus! Until you fix your attitude and you're ready to apologize then I'll be back." She said packing a bag for Ciara and herself.

If only Louisa wasn't wasting her life away with Nathan, I'd have her over in a split second fucking her on Rose's absent days.
I jogged behind Rose making it look as if I didn't want it. She picked up Ciara and jumped into the car in the driveway before speeding off.
I slammed the door shut the moment she was out the gate.

"Where did mommy go?"

"She's gonna spend sometime with Grandma." I said smiling at my son, the house was better with just us boys.

"How come we're not going?"

"We-are having a boys week!" I said cheering maybe more excited than my son.

"BOYS WEEK!"

"BOYS WEEK!" My son and I shouted back and forth, I picked him up and took him to the kitchen.
I poured a glass of vodka for me and a glass of orange juice for him.

"Cheers!" He said and I chuckled before knocking our glasses together. I couldn't stop thinking about the feeling I was getting, which was emptiness towards Ciara but I'll worry with that another time, I was with my son. I'm sure he came from my seed.

~Louisa POV~
Christmas flew by so quickly, I felt like I just made cinnamon rolls and Cake. That was the last time I saw Atticus and Alister. I wanted to call but I didn't want to disturb them from whatever family fun they were having.
I opened the presents Atticus got me as soon as he left and it was a beautiful necklace.
Alister got me a picture of himself and I and it was framed; I placed that on my nightstand because it was the cutest  thing.

Nathan had been very busy these past days, due to him adjusting to his new job so he's been in and out.
I heard the knob turn and I propped myself up on the bed in my sexy red lingerie, my hair had grown out a bit but not too much, they were still bouncy on my shoulders.
What do I say? What do I do?

"Hey baby." I said to myself. God that sounds so desperate, I am-but I don't have to sound it.

"I've been waiting for you daddy." Oh God-how do girls do this. The bedroom knob turned and I flipped my hair like a super model.

"And this is the master-Louisa!" Nathan screamed and my eyes widened, I totally forgot he was showing people possible interior designs today. I rolled off the bed and covered myself with a sheet.

"Oh my God-I'm sorry! Did anyone see me?" I asked, it was probably a dumb question since my boyfriend did not knock before and brought all the men from his conference room on video to see his girlfriend being sexy.

He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. I threw my head back in frustration only to hit it on the bed frame. What the hell is going on today.

He came back inside the room with his hands folded as I sat on the bed like a child in trouble.

"I forgot, I'm sorry." I said and he shook his head.

"Now I'm not sure if I got the promotion because my girlfriend is hot or if I'm good." He said and I jumped up with excitement.

"It's because you're so good!" I said hugging him.

"We should celebrate." I said trying to set him in the mood.

"I'm not really in the mood." He said and I frowned before he picked me up off the ground making me laugh.

"I'm always in the mood for you." He said before we plummeted on the bed.

...

After ten minutes, he laid there peacefully sleeping. He was such a light weight, you ask for another round and he's already tired. It's the middle of the day! My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello-room service!" I said jokingly.

"Um-I'm looking for Louisa." I heard Atticus's confused tone.

"It's me dumbass!" I said to him, Atticus and I have been very playful with one another-I guess this friendship thing really is working out.

"That's very mean." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Alister and I are going out later-he wants to know if you'd like to join us-that is if you're free." He said.

"Uh-I think Nathan has something planned"- I said cut off mid sentence to see Nathan out of bed and in his suit, man what the hell-

"You can go, I have to carry out these shipments." Nathan said and I muted the call.

"On OLD YEAR'S NIGHT?" I whined.

"I'm sorry, it's not me-it's work."

"I wouldn't get to enter the new year with you." I said throwing myself on the bed.

"You'd spend it with Alister." He said. Yeah-Alister and his sexy father.

"Fine." I said before unmuting to talk to Atticus.

"Yes I'm free." I said.

"I'll pick you up at nine."

"Atticus now is seven thirty, you could have told me this at 8."

"Huh? I'm sorry I couldn't hear you." He said before hanging up. I kissed my teeth and got up to see Nathan off.

"Bye Nate." I said and he turned to look at my pouting manner.

"Bye Lou-I'll make it up to you-I promise." He said kissing my forehead.

"Bye."

"Bye I love you." He said while continuing his walk to the car. Oh my gosh! Oh my God! Nathan just told me he loved me. I held my chest and just brushed it off. He probably didn't know what he said.

...

My boyfriend told me he loves me and I was anxiously waiting for it to reach eight thirty so that I can get ready to go out with Atticus-and Alister-cause that's why I was going.

I placed a beautiful dress on and placed my hair in a high one. I heard a knock on my door and I placed my sneakers on before going to answer the door.
I swung it open and there was Atticus in a coat.

"Why are you in a coat?"

"I told you we're going ice skating."

"You didn't say shit Atticus!"

"We're late and we have reservations."

"Atticus!" I said before he pulled me out of the house locking the door behind me.

The car ride was quiet-we were more vocal on the phone or through text.

"Do you know to skate Louisa?" Alister asked and I nodded-lying bare face.

"Where's your wife and daughter?"

"By grandma-we're having boys day out!" Alister said.

"But I'm here with you guys so it's not a boys day out."

"We want to spend the day with you-our ideal boys day out." Atticus said in his alluring voice. I turned to the window to hide my flustered look.

We showed up at the place and it was indeed very cold, it felt colder than outside. My long sleeve dress did not help me.

Alister got out and Atticus signed us up to skate. Alister placed his skating things on and went on the ice like a pro.

"Come on Louisa!" He screamed skating around.

"I'll be right there!" I said turning only to see Atticus in my face, I pulled back quickly with how close we were, my heart beating five times faster.

"You can't skate can you?"

"Psh-yes I can-I'm just not ready." I said and he pulled back before ordering us drinks.

"If you're scared just say so."- Atticus said suddenly.

"I'm not!" I screamed and he laughed before sipping his drink.

"Nathan's waiting at home for you? Do I have to take you home early at your curfew?" He said jokingly.

"No-he's at work." I said turning away and he pressed his lips together.

"You deserve to spend the last of this year with someone special."

"I am with someone special." I said looking up at him before looking down to sip on my margarita.

"You and Alister mean a lot to me, I'm thankful for you in my life." I said and he smiled.

"Let's go skate."

"I'm not ready."

"You can't skate."

"Yes I can."

"Then let's skate." Atticus said putting the skates on my feet. My heart was palpitating, I can't even stand. He placed his on and stood with his hand out for me.

"Come on."

"Okay-I can't skate." I said with my head down.

"I'll help you." He said helping me up. I felt my legs about to give out on me.

"Atticus."-

"I got you. I got you." He said holding me and taking me to skate.

"You're getting it." He said when I started getting a hang of it. He was about to loose me but I almost slipped and fell.

"Atticus!" I screamed and he laughed before holding me again.
He pushed me and I felt amazing learning to actually skate.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" I said.

"You're doing great!" Atticus said from way behind me. I turned to see that I was doing this on my own until the anxiety got the better part of me and I slipped and fell on the ice.

Atticus skate over to me laughing and I squinted my eyes at him and he laughed even louder.

"I'm sorry." He said and helped me up. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and we were like that for what felt like five minutes.

"Daddy I'm hungry." Alister said snapping us out of the trance.

"Let's go eat." Atticus said helping me off the ice.
Alister sat to eat and I went to the changing room to return the shoes.
I felt a presence behind me and when I turned Atticus was putting his shoes in the locker above mine.

"You learned to skate today." He said chuckling.

"Yes and fall-because of you." I said pushing his chest and he held my waist and pulled me in.

"Count down time to new year for the happy couples in here." The commentator said and the count down started.
I moved from Atticus and stretched on my toes to put my shoes up, my ankle twisted and I fell into Atticus's chest.

"Three,two,one." The man said before Atticus grabbed my face gently and placed a sweet, long kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, soaking in the kiss.
I've missed this, I've missed him, I missed us.
We broke apart hearing Alister come running over from the table.

"Happy New Year Daddy! Happy New Year Louisa!" Alister said hugging me before hugging Atticus.
Atticus picked Alister up and cleared his throat and I looked away.

"Let's-let's take Louisa back home." Atticus said a bit disappointed and I was too.
The ride home was even more silent since Alister went to sleep. I didn't once turn to look at Atticus. He stopped at my house and I unbuckled the seatbelt. My hand hovered over the door handle as I thought to myself; should I go? Do I belong where I'm going.

"Happy New Year Atticus."

"You too Lou." He said softly and I turned to look at him and he looked as if he was holding his breath, preventing himself from doing something he'll regret.

"Goodnight." I said softly to him.

"Goodnight love." He said and I hopped out of the car before he drove off.
I walked up to the door and opened it to see Nathan's briefcase.

"Happy New Year's Lou."

"Nathan-earlier- you said something, did you mean that?" I asked him and he creased his brow before remembering.

"Of course I meant it-you're an amazing girl and I'm so lucky to have you in my life, so let me say it better, I love  you Louisa." He said and I smiled.

"I feel the same way Nathan." I said instead of just saying the words back. I don't know why I didn't say it like he said it so bravely, maybe it's because those words only fit well with one name in my head, that name was Atticus.

I love you Atticus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
221K 8.2K 64
"People you trust? What about her? What happens when she's stuck with people she doesn't trust?" When William Granger agreed to babysit for a few hou...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
645K 21.4K 42
When Audrey, the smart, beautiful and kind-hearted woman decided to quit her job to pursue her dream as a chef, she did not expect to meet her ex-bos...