Royal Blood

By queen_ransome22

Being in the royal family always has it perks. Everyone fears them, adore them, and criticize them. The Alba... More

Royal Blood (Interracial)
The Start
Characters
~1
~2
~4
~5
~6
~7
~8
~9
~10
~11
~12
~13
~14
~15
~16
~17
~18
~19
~20
~21
~22
~23
~24
~25
~26
~27
~28

~3

1.2K 74 28
By queen_ransome22

🔆Adaleah🔆

"GET UP!! GET UP!!" Someone banged on my door which caused me to groan. I looked picked up my phone which is under my pillow and noticed the time.

5:30 A.M.

We have to get up at this time???? Oh heck no! I'm definitely not about to like this! My door slammed opened and I jumped a little, squinting my eyes at the door. It's a girl at the door, looking at me with a serious face. I couldn't see what she looked like but I could tell she was use to this.

"New girl. It's time to get up!!" She says, leaving from my door and not shutting it. I groan, laying back down on my bed.

Yep, this is about to be a long year.

"You never look a Royal in the eye unless they command it so. You need to stand straight. If you need to use the restroom, you go with the escort of the assistant. If you are with the Royal family, you may not go to the restroom." Miss. Taylor kept going on and on about the dos and the don'ts like we just didn't hear this from Mr. Hugo yesterday.

I rubbed my eye a little, still hearing her but not really hearing her. "Adaleah is what I'm saying is boring you?"

I felt all eyes on me as she called me out. All I did was rub my eye. It was itching!

"No ma'am my eye was itching. I'm sorry." I smile, letting her know that I'm being nice and actually listening when I wasn't.

"Adaleah, we don't tolerate anything like that. But I will let that slide." She spoke causing me to shift my eyes elsewhere and not trying to roll my eyes at her. "Any who, you will be in a group with an older worker to take a tour of the castle so you will know where to go and not look dumb." Well at least she's being very sincere about that.

My group toured the castle and then we went to the other side of the castle to see one of the Royals riding one of the horse.

"And here is where the royals ride their horses around. The stables, are over there." Mae spoke to us pointing at the stable barn by the other side of the backyard. Alison raised her hand with a smile on her face.

"Who is riding the horse now?" She asked as the girls started giggling. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. Mae only smiled, looking behind her to see one of them riding the horse.

We noticed that the horse galloped it's way towards us and I instantly heard little giggles and little shrieks from the girls. When the horse stopped, the Royal Prince hopped off, holding the horses rope. I didn't really recognized him until I noticed that he had a necklace of his family crescent around his neck.

His green eyes and light brown hair was standing out. The same thing with his chiseled face and facial hair. He's wearing a polo shirt which his arms where visible. There's tattoos on his arm, a watch on his other arm, he wore blue ripped jeans and low top vans.

I arched my brow trying to figure out how did he ride the horse with these street clothes on? I guess people can ride horses like that if they ride enough. He started smiling and gave a little wave greeting us as the girls giggled, shrieking a little.

"I see you guys are touring the castle." His accented voice spoke and the girls swooned over that. I rolled my eyes once again. "If you don't know me I'm Theodore, but Theo is welcomed."

Mae told us that we were suppose to curtsy and greet the Royal in a well mattered way. When I came back up, green eyes met my brown ones and a bright smile came on his face. I gave a smile back.

"Well, we don't want to waste your time Prince Theo. We will leave you." Mae smiled, as she told us to walk. When we did, a hand grabbed my forearm and I was engulfed into a hug. I chuckled over his shoulder, giving him a hug back.

He pulled out of the hug and continued to smile but he hold my hand, walking backwards a little smiling as hard as he could.

"Adaleah, I can't believe it's you. You are so grown." I chuckled, letting his hand go. He gave me a confused look but then he soften his face. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

"It's okay Prince Theo. I should be heading to the crowd before they leave me." I pointed at the other maids and he chuckles nodding his head understanding.

"It's nice to see you Leah, we should catch up." He gave me another hug before I left to go back to the crowd. I couldn't believe he remembered who I was. When I caught up with the crowd of the girls, they gave me faces. Faces that I get all the time.

We continued to walk but I already knew one of them were going to tell Miss.Taylor about Prince Theo and I. Even the thought of it, made me mad.

When the time passed, we toured everywhere and my feet were hurting. We had a 30 minute break so we could go back in the staff headquarters to rest. I laid on my bed, for a good 5 minutes but that was cut short when someone burst through my door.

Miss. Taylor looked mad and I got off my bed with my feet aching in pain. Well, if one of them told what happened, I'm assuming that Mae said something.

"Adaleah, we don't tolerate any foolish behavior. Why were you hugging the Royal Prince?" Her arms were folded with the mad expression on her face. I sigh.

"He grabbed me and hugged me. What was I suppose to do not hug back?" I questioned with a hint of attitude in my voice. I hated that I'm the only one getting this bull in my face.

"No!! You're not suppose to associate with the Royal. That means no physical touching or even mental. You have rules and you abide by them. If not, you will be punished and I hate to see such punishment on you." She spoke before she left out slamming my door close. I groaned of frustration and sat on my bed.

First things first, I need to talk to Mr. Hugo about a lock on my door. I don't need nobody busting in my room door like they don't know how to knock. I could have a guy in here getting piped down and they do something like that.

Yeah, no I'm asking Mr. Hugo for a lock. I don't have time for people foolishness of not knocking on my door.

My thoughts were knocked out of my head when someone knocked on my door. At least someone was raised with matters!!

"Come in!" I spoke and I saw two girls at my door. They gave me a come on motion to me.

"We have duties to do in the kitchen." She spoke causing me to get up, slipping my flats on my feet. I walked out of my room closing my door.

"My name is Amber." The girl in the middle smiled, giving me a light wave. I gave a smile back and the other girl who opened my door greeted me.

"Jade." I nod my head, greeting her with smile also. The three of us went to the kitchen and I was greeted by the kitchen staff. Miss. Anna engulfed me in a hug but the hug was so long, Amber and Jade had to get her off of me.

She also told me that we should catch up whenever our shifts were over. Our first task was to take Prince Theo and his friends drinks. We had to go back towards the stables and I wish they would've let me stay in my room.

When we started walking up with the drinks I heard Amber hum. "Prince Theo is shirtless. Oh man oh man."

"I would let him do anything to me." Jade commented as I shake my head at the two girls. Prince Theo is very attractive but I didn't see him like that. His friends were talking to him as he continued to wash the horse. I arched my brow.

"I thought they had people to do that?" They had everyone to do everything else, but they couldn't get someone to clean their horse?

"Prince Theo likes to do some things by himself. However, Prince Landon is the opposite." Jade scoffed when Amber even mentioned Landon.

"He's an ass for sure. He slept with one of the maids and then blamed that she came onto him. He's very much blamed but what happens to her? She gets beheaded. He also sleeps with another maid that keeps saying that she'll be the next Queen."

Jade laughed, "Claudine is always saying that. He's only using her to screw. She'll be the next to be beheaded." Amber agreed with Jade.

"When I first started he asked me what I was doing in his room and he knocked the tray out of my hands telling me to get out while Princess Luna laughed. Then guess who had to clean up his mess? Me!" Amber spoke causing me to shake my head once more.

I knew Landon is an ass!! He became an ass at his 15 year old birthday. The one he invited me to and abandon me for Miss girl to go "Kiss" which I knew was a lie. He probably lost his virginity to her.

When we approached Prince Theo and his friends, we curtsy like we were suppose to and put our trays out for them to get their drinks. Theo put the sponge down and smiled. He walked over to us followed by his friends and they took the drink from us.

"Thank you ladies." He looked at the three of us but his eyes landed on me. When they took a drink from their bottles of water, Theo looked at the other two girls.

I noticed that he is shirtless, and his V-line showed. His body had some sweat on it and his hair was drenched in sweat. Well I did say he's attractive. I didn't know he looked like this.

"Adaleah, will you accompany me as I finish washing Kayla?" He questioned as I looked at the other two maids. They nod their heads eagerly but I refused. I didn't need Miss.Taylor down my throat.

"I wish I could Prince Theo, but I have many more things at task." I bit the side of my lip. I noticed that his eyes went towards my lip biting and his eyes came back onto mine and nod his head once, letting me know he understood.

"I understand, very well you ladies may leave." He smiles as we curtsy once more and made our way back to the castle. Whenever we got from them, Amber squealed, hugging my arm.

"Prince Theo definitely likes you!! Could it be forbidden love for you two?" She questioned as I roll my eyes playfully. I'm pretty sure Prince Theo has someone he loves. Probably a Royal Princess whose probably beautiful than any girl. After all, he's the next to become King.

When I laid on my bed after a hard day, I closed my eyes just to feel the bed underneath my body. But then someone bust through my door once again. I groaned of frustration, sitting up in my bed.

I noticed it was Miss. Taylor and I stood up putting my flats on. "Yes Miss. Taylor?"

"You are needed for Prince Theo." I sigh, nodding my head and started to walk but she grabbed my forearm, giving me a angry look. "If you do something you're not suppose to, we will punish you."

Why is she so pressed about me? She must want Prince Theo for herself. She quickly took her hand from my arm and walked out of my room with me rolling my eyes.

I walked towards the castle, making sure I didn't step on that red rug because "It will taint if someone of lower class put their dirty feet on it." I thought that was stupid.

When I got to the stairs, I noticed one of the maids crying their hardest, running down the stairs. When she left, I was shocked that she's crying but then I couldn't. If she had anything to do with Landon, that's something different.

I made my way up the stairs and noticed another maid picking up something as Landon watched with a smirk on his face. I'm beyond disgusted that he has the audacity to watch the maid do something like this.

"Now, I need you to go in my room and polish all of my boots and shoes. Make sure they are sparkling and if not, I will make sure punishment will be coming your way." He told the poor innocent girl.

I noticed his voice is deep. I couldn't really see his features because he was looking down at the girl, taunting her with a smirk. I was about to walk when Prince Theo met me halfway at the hall with a wave.

"Adaleah! I'm so happy you came to accompany me." He smiles as I saw a head turn in my direction. Landon looked at me as I looked at him. Our eyes touched each other's. I always had a thing for those blue eyes. I'm guessing he couldn't believe that it's me and I'm here.

I saw Prince Theo in my eyesight and I smile before curtsying. "Your Highness, you need my assistance?"

Prince Theo smiles, "Yes but call me Theo Adaleah.Your highness is so formal. I want you to assist me in the stables. I think you're perfect for it." He tilts his head for me to follow him. I couldn't help but to look at Landon. I noticed that his eyes never left looking at me.

I turned back around, following Theo down the stairs.

A/N:I didn't really change much but I hope you guys like this❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...