The Dilf's Desire

By TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... More

Chapter One: Miss Stone
Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Six: The Nanny
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date
Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve

5.9K 220 7
By TequilaAlemustago

~Louisa POV~
I woke up with the nastiest hangover, my hair was all over the place and I peeped over my shoulder to see my leg out from under the sheet getting all the cold air.

"Go bad bitch go bad bitch go!" I heard a voice from beside me and I screamed and grabbed the covers tightly only to see Malia sitting in the chair with an aspirin and a glass of water.

"What are you doing in my house?"

"That's no way to speak to someone who excites your life!" She screamed and I held my head.

"You're loud!"

"And you're a party bitch!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you not remember a thing?"

"I remember asking the bartender for a Cattaneo special! In Atticus's club!" I said glaring at her.

"I didn't know it was his club, so I take no responsibilities for those accusations."

"Oh you didn't know?"

"That's a lie, I knew but you've gotta conquer your fear babe." She said in a chill voice. I collected the glass from her and threw a pillow at her head.

"Oh God-did I do anything stupid because I saw him there last night with his wife." I said drinking the water.

"No-you were just the center of attention for the whole club and you called Nathan and you danced on him all night, a very loyal girl, not as loyal as when you stumbled into Atticus's arms, who by the way came down from the VIP section to watch you go-and then Nathan and Atticus had a little tense conversation and Nathan stretched out to collect you and Atticus held you closer and then Nathan told him you were his girl and his eyes went dark like he was about to murder NATHAN!" Malia  rambled out and I stared at her blandly.

"Other than that your night was pretty bland." She said with a sweet smile and I threw my head in the pillow and let out a frustrated scream.

"Oh my God-I hope I didn't say anything to Nathan. Did I say anything to Atticus?"

"No you didn't, you were wasted, you were rambling Spanish all night." She said and I rolled my eyes. I heard a slight knock on the door and we turned to see Nathan at the door with his arms folded.

"Anyways-I've got work to do, I'll see you later, bye Lou." She said kissing my forehead before leaving.

"How are you feeling?"-

"Did I say anything stupid last night?"I asked him interrupting his question.

"You told me you wanted to have sex but that's all." He said chuckling before coming to sit on the bed.

"I'm sorry for calling you at the club, you were probably so busy."

"I'm never busy for you besides it was fun to come see my baby dance." He said and I pushed him making him laugh.

"You were really good-you had the owner all over you." He said and I bit my jaw.

"He was really concerned about you." He said fixing my hair and I just couldn't tell him.

"He just didn't want anyone injured in his club."

"That was Atticus wasn't it?" He asked and I forgot that I told him already.

"Yea-it was." I said and he took a sharp breath in before releasing it.

"Okay." He said and I propped myself up to capture his lips in a kiss. I pulled away and he looked down at me and grabbed my face before kissing me back. He hovered over me as we continued kissing.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. His hands dropped to my waist pulling my body closer to his.
He took his shirt off and I unhooked my bra, he stopped kissing me and made his way down to my breast before sucking lightly on it.
I moaned out quietly enjoying the feel of him fondling my breasts.
I got up and he rose to kiss my lips and I started taking my panties off. He ripped his boxers off and went into the drawer for a condom.

He swiftly placed it on and leaned down to kiss me before putting it inside. I moaned out loudly and he continued to thrusts.

He was a bit wild but I know him finding out that the owner was Atticus angered him, so this was the only way to get his mind off of it by sending his confidence up.

He was two years younger than I was but his stamina was nothing compared to Atticus's. Oh God, I'm having sex with Nathan and remembering the sex in Hawaii.

I let out a louder moan making Nathan speed up, I felt so guilty for thinking about another man, but it wasn't intentional. He slipped out of me and I switched to the top. I slid his dick inside of me and he let out a soft groan. I started riding him, I threw my head back and moved my hips on him. He squeezed my ass. Atticus!

"Nathan." I screamed out loud, careful not to let the wrong name slip out. I called his name once more and that was his indication to cum. Oh-okay.

"That was good."

"Yea, that was great." I said and I turned to see him discarding the used condom.

"I really care about you Louisa and I'm not going to hurt you." He said and I smiled and nodded.

"I know." I said kissing him once more before getting up to take a shower.
When I stepped out, Nathan was fast asleep, my phone pinged and I looked down to see a text message from Atticus. I placed my face to open my phone and it went straight to the text.

"I don't want anything to do with you anymore, stop bothering my marriage." The message read and I knew it wasn't Atticus.

"Hello Rose." I said before putting my phone down to go get dressed. I let my wet hair air dry and I placed on Nathan's shirt.

I checked my phone and she messaged again.

"I'm a very dangerous woman Louisa and you wouldn't like what happens when I get mad."

"Sweetheart, your 'husband' and I haven't spoken since that outing with his son."

"My son." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going to bicker back and forth with you through your husband's phone, I have a life and quite frankly a boyfriend."

"Good-then stay away from Atticus."

"Good bye Rose." I said taking evidence of the conversation so that she doesn't lie about it the next time I see Atticus.

Nathan woke up and I jumped on the bed to give him a peck.
"I fell asleep."

"I know." I said and we cuddled for the rest of the morning.

...

It was now one in the afternoon of the eve of Christmas Eve.

"Christmas is upon us!" I screamed and Nathan's eyes widened too with excitement, he too loved Christmas. My phone started ringing and I was going to get it but Nathan snatched it instead.

"Nathan!" I screamed because I saw Atticus's name flash across the screen. He answered the phone and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello Atticus."

"Who is this?"

"It's Louisa's boyfriend, is there a problem?" Nathan asked sternly.

"Mm." Atticus chuckled.

"I was calling to invite you both to a dinner I'm having tomorrow on Christmas Eve."

"How do you know that I don't have plans with my girlfriend?" Nathan said rudely, he was being a jerk.

"Do you have anything planned for her?" Atticus asked and his silence filled the room.

"Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow night." Atticus said cutting off.

"That guy's an ass!" He said throwing my phone on the bed.

"You must be brothers then." I said under my breath but he heard me.

"How am I an ass?"

"You didn't have to speak to him like that?"

"You're choosing his side?"

"I'm not choosing sides, I just called you both an ass, equal asses!" I said.

"Why-why does he even want you at the dinner?"

"He wants us there?"

"Why?!"

"I don't know, why don't you call him back and find out! Maybe he wants me to spend time with Alister."

"You're not Alister's mother!"

"But he means a lot to me and if you can't accept that then I think consider this our first fight!" I yelled at him and the room was filled with silence.

"Lou"-

"I didn't get the chance to raise my baby, I lost her-Alister is the closest thing to a child of my own, I care about him deeply." I said softly.

"I'm sorry that was inconsiderate. I just-I just get jealous of him you know."

"I'm with you not him." It's always going to be you, I said that piece in my head because I didn't know for sure, I just didn't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 51.7K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
60.5K 2.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
645K 21.4K 42
When Audrey, the smart, beautiful and kind-hearted woman decided to quit her job to pursue her dream as a chef, she did not expect to meet her ex-bos...
180K 2.7K 24
#3 WATTPAD romance novel (2023) #9 WATTPAD Sugerdaddy #33 WaTTPAD Intense "ohh you're so wet for me shreya" he said "we shouldn't do this" I said sh...