๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By _mrsmikaelson

[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
01. sixties dance
02. the enchantress
03. really sexy babies
04. I am not 'your love'
05. the ritual
06. kidnapped
07. she lost control again
08. I promise we're not serial killers
09. ray sutton
10. theodore?
12. noah ortiz
13. a tampon, really?
14. rebekah mikaelson
15. does that mean I can fuck bex?
16. dead racoon
17. what's up, babe?
18. finally free
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
19. senior prank night
20. please remember me
21. first day of senior year
22. a life without you in it
23. you never told me you were gay
24. birth family
25. astrid emerson
26. mikaelson past
27. you only seem to care about yourself
28. In love with klaus mikaelson
29. prom
30. I'm a petrova, not stupid
31. mikael
32. he tried to kiss me
33. spilling secrets
34. klaus is your romeo
35. pregnant with a square baby?
36. a birthday funeral
37. kidnapped for the third time
38. parents aren't supposed to outlive their children
39. mikaelson ball
40. always and forever
41. the original snogger
42. old friend
43. first kill
44. unlink
45. alaric killed dad
46. twenties dance
47. crazy vampire alaric
48. I'm gonna lose everyone
49. wickery bridge
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
50. the purple poison
51. whitmore college
52. birthday
53. promise ring
54. what are you?
55. miss mystic falls
56. the truth about lily
57. all my fault
58. ted petrova
59. cancer
60. beatrice emerson
61. my side of the story
62. to the moon and back
63. portend
64. follow your heart
65. haven't I given enough
66. see if you have it on
67. dormant
68. the death cure
69. just wake up soon
70. the funeral
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’

11. I can't kiss you, klaus

2.1K 56 199
By _mrsmikaelson

[𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍]

After the little encounter with her brother, Allison trudged back up the the wolves campsite. She huffed in tiredness and boredom, letting the ripper and hybrid know that she was there.

They ignored her and continued their conversation, "He got away. Forget him. Let's go." Stefan walked away but before he could get any further, Klaus caught his arm, revealing a nasty looking werewolf bite on his arm.

"A fatal werewolf bite." Klaus grinned evilly, "Ouch."

"Wait what? You need to heal him." Allison snapped, looking at Klaus and then back at Stefan worriedly.

"Yeah, Ally's right, I'm going to need your blood to heal me." Stefan breathed, looking down.

"Well I tell you what, you find Ray and then I'll heal you." Klaus smirked as Stefan and Allison scoffed. "And you better hurry, because that bite looks nasty."

Stefan sped away almost immediately, desperate to find Ray so he'd get healed.

"You can't be serious, Klaus. He could die." Allison's eyes widened almost as large as sauces as her hand stretched out, pointing towards the direction that Stefan had just went to.

"That's not my problem, love." He shrugged with no care in the world. He already knew that he'd find Ray soon enough.

Allison's eyes lit up as she came up with a brilliant idea in her head. "Well, then I'm going with him." It was also a perfect opportunity to see her brother one last time, even if it wasn't such a smart idea.

Klaus looking like he didn't approve of this, parted his lips in surprise. "No you're not. Do you want to get bitten again? You're staying here, with me."

"Well that's not my problem, love." She mocked his accent, "I don't do what you say and I never will. Besides, I'm a fucking werewolf, have you forgotten?"

"Well, you didn't seem to speak when I threatened your brother." He said lowly. He grabbed her arm with a steel grip and didn't let go.

"Let me go." Allison gritted. Klaus just stayed silent. "I said 'let me go', you dick." She tugged her arm, trying to get out of Klaus' steel grip.

Allison sighed in defeat, glaring at him harshly and clenching her jaw, "I hate you."

"Don't tell me something I already know, love." He smiled teasingly as he dragged her by the arm back to the campsite.

The ground was scattered with men and women, all different shapes and sizes. Some where awake, some where dead and some bleeding out. Well, bleeding to death if we're being technical.

Allison scrunched her nose in disgust as she saw the brunette werewolf from earlier coughing up blood.

"It's just blood, love. You weren't looking at me like that when you ate that blonde's roommate, Claire was it?" Klaus smirked, crossing his arms over his chest and taking a small step forward.

Allison turned around with her arms crossed like Klaus' and an annoyed look plastered on her angelic like face. "It was Clarice. Now if we could maybe stop talking about the girl that I killed, I'll be on my way. You're too annoying and I don't know how long Stefan's going to take. Better off he has a helping hand then none." Before she could even take two steps, Klaus grabbed her arm with a tight grip, as if darling her to take a step forward.

"Let go, Klaus," when he stayed silent, she loudened her voice, "Klaus, I'm not afraid of you. I'm not scared to recreate the scene outside of the grill or even worse..." She raised a single eyebrow, daring him to take another move.

"Are you threatening me?" Klaus closed the tiny gap inbetween them by stepping forward. Their bodies where pressed together and Klaus looked down at her.

They locked eyes and never looked away. It looked as if they where having an intense staring contest. The sexual contact was killing them. Allison's mouth was slightly agape as her brown, caramel coloured eyes glanced down at his full, soft lips.

She wondered how it would be like to kiss him. To press her lips on to his and kiss him with full passion.

Part of her always knew it was wrong to like someone who was evil like him but part of her wanted to, wanted to be with him. She always trusted heart over head no matter what and her heart told her that everyone's worth saving. Everyone's capable of love and everyone needs love.

People aren't born evil, they're made it. People change people so much and no one ever notices. Society isn't the same friendly place anymore, instead it's a cold and miserable please where you have to live up to people's expectations. Where their opinions matter more than yours.

Snapping back into reality, she looked at Klaus leaning in to kiss her but she pushed him away. She knew she couldn't. She knew how upset everyone would be if they where to find out. Besides, Allison had a boyfriend and kissing Klaus would classify as cheating and she wasn't a cheater. She'd never cheat on someone, especially for a monster like Klaus.

"I can't." She let out a breath she had no idea she was holding and turned around, facing her back against him.

"You can't what?" Klaus asked falsely, raising his eyebrows.

"I can't kiss you, Klaus." She sighed as if she was disappointed.

"You said I was going to kiss you? Why would I anyways? You're just a pathetic Enchantress who'll help me out with spells. Nothing more." Klaus chuckled. His manipulation made her blood boil. It didn't fool her. The Petrova bloodline was full of manipulators like Katherine. Allison knew he was lying as a mask because If you looked close enough, you could see the look of hurt in his eyes because of the fact that she didn't want to kiss him.

I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss the Klaus Mikaelson. The infamous, deadly vampire hybrid out for blood. He was an unstoppable killing machine and if you had him on your side you where considered incredibly lucky.

But that luck only stretched out to very few. His family. No one else. He didn't give a damn about anything or anyone else other than his family, his pointless addiction to hybrids and killing Mikael of course.

"If I was so pathetic how could I do this?" Allison tilted her head to the side with an overly sweet smile plastered across her face. She focused all her energy onto Klaus' feet until he  was off of the ground.

"Put me down this instant, Allison!" Klaus scowled. He started the wiggle his long legs in the air and wafted about. He even tried to swim down using his arms but nothing worked.

He huffed angrily as the Enchantress burst out laughing. "Are you trying to swim?" She was out of breath with all of the continuous laughing but carried on wafting him about like a ragdoll.

"Don't have a witch now to get you out of your silly little problems now, do you?" She had an evident smirk written on her face as she bashed his head against the tree.

Below Klaus, a few of the newly turned hybrids, who where bleeding out, looked up at them with their mouthes agape and wide as they looked at the floating man.

"How is he floating?" One of the guys, Chad, asked.

Allison turned around looking at him,"It's something called magic. It's what he gets for thinking he could threaten me and my family. He's still not got it in his thick little brain that I'm more powerful than Bonnie with the power of 100 witches and that I could probably kill him with enough strength." She then turned back to Klaus and pouted at him sarcastically, "But you see, he's asking to die. Aren't you, my love?" She mocked him, calling him the two words he always called her, 'my love.'

"Put me down, Allison. Now!" Klaus crossed his arms trying to look scary but this little act of his wouldn't work on Allison, he had to try harder.

"If I put you down you must follow my rules from now on and obey your leader, IE me." She grinned at him. "And please stop trying to swim in air. I thought you where a thousand years old, not stupid. You should go to school, Alaric might teach you some of the history you missed because of your memory loss, idiot." She carried on roasting him whilst Klaus was fuming.

"Did I hit a nerve?" Allison arched a singular brow in pure amusement, the sight in front of her being just as funny as watching a comedy show.

Klaus was deeply impressed by her skills, any normal which would've lasted one minute to make someone float. Powerful ones like his mother would've lasted about two but here was Allison showing off her incredible skills as usual.

"Put me down now!" Reciving raised eyebrows from Allison he sighed in disbelief and defeat, "Fine! I'll do what you say, now let me go!"

Allison dropped him to the ground with a satisfied look but that look was soon vanished. Klaus fell down and landed on the mossy grass with a loud 'thump'. Immediately, he sped towards Allison before she could use her powers on him again.

He backed her against a tree and gripped her throat, strangling her. "Klaus..." she said in a scratchy voice due to the tight grip on her throat.

"Yes, my love?" Klaus tilted his head as he pushed a strand of hair behind her ears. He stepped closer to her, making her uncomfortable to the close proximity.

Her powers becoming useless because she couldn't say or do anything, she kneed him in the balls, making him release his grip and groan out in pain. He held the place where he got kneed in and clenched his jaw at her.

The number one thing Theo told her to do when she left uncomfortable or unsafe was to knee a guy in the balls.

She didn't do anything wrong, she just did what her brother told her to do as she grew older. "You're going to regret that." He gritted, letting go of his pubic area.

Allison shot him an ice cold stare. A stare so cold that Beatrice herself might not even be able to muster. "You were making me uncomfortable." She pushed him out of the way and sat down on a log with a huff so strong that she could probably blow a whole forest down.

★★★

The forest was bathed in blood and the bodies were laid on the floor like scattered leaves. Allison and Klaus decided that it was best to kill them, so they did.

"Let's do this." Klaus stated.

"On one condition." Allison made him stop in his tracks.

"What?" He asked.

"If I get to kill Bratty Beth." Reciving a smirk from Klaus, she went over to Beth, "Hi, Beth." She smiled sweetly, "Bye Beth." She said as she dug her heart in the hybrids chest and pulled out her heart.

She dropped the heart on the ground and kicked it like a football the the other side of the forest. "Ew. My hands are all manky with the brats blood. So disgusting."

Hearing Klaus chuckle from behind her, she gave him a glare, telling him to shut up. "What? Do you want some?" She said walking over to him and wiping her bloody hands all over his shirt like a towel.

"Allison, that was my favourite shirt." He whined like a child getting a bar of soap for Christmas.

"Too bad. I ruined my favourite shirt too." She shrugged carelessly, "We're ruined favourite shirt twins!"

"Be quiet and help me kill the rest." Klaus said before ripping out a man with an ugly sweaters heart.

"Ew. His style, help." Allison gagged as she sliced off someone's head with a quick slide of the hand.

"What's wrong with it? His sweater's nice. I might steal it actually." Klaus remarked, turning around to look at the gobsmacked girl. "What?"

"Don't 'what' me." She snapped. "That sweater is the most ugliest thing I've ever seen. More ugly than Caroline at our second grade Christmas party, and that's ugly for sure. And out of all of these hybrids you choose the ugly sweater guy to steal from?"

She began to wipe her bloody hands with a handkerchief she she nicked off of some dead guy with a suit.

"Like I said, I like his sweater." Klaus remarked wiping his own hands with his already blood bathed shirt.

"Why's he even wearing one? It's like ninety degrees out." She stopped wiping her hands when she realised soemthing, "Wait, so you're going to undress him! What the fuck, Klaus! Ew, I don't wanna see that stanky man's penis."

"You realise I'm taking his sweater right, not his boxers." Klaus looked at her in disgust before turning around and starting to undress the mans top half. Out of disgust, Allison raised her hand, making the ugly sweater, as well as the guy, burn. "Are you kidding me? I wanted that ugly sweater!"

"Ha! So, you admit it was ugly?"

"Just be quiet and kill the rest." Klaus sighed, stepping away from the buring blames, not wanting to be caught in it.

"No. You do it. Stop being lazy."

"Why can't you just set them all on fire anyways? It'll be much faster." Klaus asked curious to why she wasn't making the process alot more quicker so that she could rest.

"Maybe because I don't want to." Klaus not buying it, gave her a look. "I just wanna kill people without anyone bossing me around and telling me off, okay? I'm sick and tired of people like Theodore and Caroline shouting at me when I drain someone of blood or kill someone. It's annoying." She huffed falsely. She was a good liar. The real reason was because if she used her powers too much then she'd grow weaker and be more vulnerable to Beatrice

"If you want blood so badly, here." Klaus said pushing the Matt lookalike from before to her. He was human and was one of her favourite blood types.

"Sorry but I don't eat people who are ugly, like him. I'm a picky eater." She smiled bitterly at Klaus, wanting to hide her addiction to blood.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with devouring the girl the other day."

"Because she was hot." Allison smacked her hand over her mouth when she realised what she had just said as Klaus stared at her in horror, not expecting what she had just said at all.

Why'd I just say that? I'm as straight as a ruler, I think.

He ignored her last comment, crossing his arms and smirking. "Go on. Have a sniff and tell me what he smells like."

Allison hesitatly looked at his neck, her eyes shinning bright yellow as she grew hungrier by the second. She slowly tilted her head down and sniffed his neck. She could practically smell his boiling blood flowing through his body. The sweet sensation to drink from someone freely again was euphoric.

"A positive, my favorite." Her lips quivered as she tried to control her bloodlust.

"Go on. Drink, sweetheart. It's my treat." Klaus' smirk only grew as Allison let go on her restraints and dug her venomous fangs into the humans skin.

The human was compelled by Klaus to not scream or move earlier so that she could freely drink from him.

Even after the human died of blood loss, Allison carried on drinking. At this moment, Klaus knew that she was a ripper...

Allison wiped her mouth with that back of her hand and glared at Klaus. She knew she couldn't have anymore but the taste of blood again was just exquisite.

"I want more." She squatted down and bit her wrist before shoving it in his mouth and then kicking him away, Klaus was interested in her unusual behaviour. She did it to make her self think that they weren't dead, that they were alive and that they were going to wake up later. She did it because she couldn't face the guilt of taking someone's life, a humans life.

She kicked the body to the side and faced Klaus.

"I think that's enough for now, love. Besides, there's no humans to eat." He pointed towards the forest.

"Fine, I'll just finish this one." She said before going to the lifeless man she'd drank from earlier and draining the rest of his blood.

★★★

A while later, Allison had drained every last drop from the human and Klaus had, had enough. Stefan had still yet to return and it was getting dark.

"I think that's enough, Allison." Klaus sighed.

"Since when do you ruin all the fun? You're so supportive when Stefan piles up bodies of innocent humans but when I, you're a whiney baby about it. In my opinion I think that, that's abit sexist. You just think that I can't handle all of this blood. But I assure you that I'm completely fine." She lied again. She wasn't fine at all. She'd just seen her brother after such a long summer and she was afraid that she'd never see him or the rest of her family again if Beatrice killed her.

"Allison, I am not sexis-" Before he could finish off what he was saying, Allison raised her hand and smashed a branch with thorns on it onto his head.

Klaus groaned out in pain as warm blood trickled down his forehead. Soon, the dripping wound healed as soon as it came and he scowled at her, "You could've let me finish speaking, you know."

"Why should I? What you where saying wasn't true anyways." Allison filed her nails boredly.

"And where did you get that from?" The amused man asked, pointing to the nail file in her hand.

"I'm always always prepared." She smirked at him, tossing her nail file to Klaus.

He caught it with a smirk and then threw it on the floor and stepped on it, breaking the nail tool. "Well you're not prepared get rid of Beatrice, are now?"

Allison's face changed from an amused smirk to a shocked face. "You unimaginable bastard." She snapped with fury as she stood up from the log she was on.

She grabbed one of the stakes from the stash Klaus had and charged at him. Before she could even push the stake in his stomach, Klaus backed her into a tree and staked the stake in her stomach.

All of a sudden she got dèjà vu. It was the time when she came to help Jenna when Klaus was in Alaric's body and he jammed a knife into her stomach.

Allison slowly looked up at Klaus towering over her as he scraped her heart with the end of the stake, making her gasp for air.

"How does that feel, love? The stake scraping against your heart. The slightest wrong movement and you're dead." He shot an icy glare at her.

"You'll be doing me a favor." Allison coughed out, struggling to breathe. Klaus eyes softened for a moment but he quickly regained his cold look as he slowly pushed the stake up and almost piercing her heart with the tip of it.

Before he could push it any further, a startled Stefan screamed. A large 'thump' sound was made as Stefan dropped Ray's body and ran over to them. "What are you doing? Get off her! You're hurting her, Klaus!

Once Klaus removed the stake from Allison's body, she fell to the ground in weakness and shot him a deadly stare. After a few heavy breaths she pulled her shirt up a little and watched as it slowly healed. She stood back up with a sigh.

Werewolves don't heal as fast as vampires but since Allison was also an Enchantress she healed a little faster than a regular werewolf.

"What happened to them?" Stefan asked, referring to all of the dead hybrids on the floor.

"They went crazy." Allison groaned, getting up.

"Some of them we killed, the others just bled out." Klaus sighed from the log he was sitting on as Allison went next to Stefan, someone she could trust not to hurt her. "In the end, they're all dead." Klaus finished off.

Suddenly, making Allison flinch back in fear and hold on to Stefan's arm, Klaus let out a scream, smashing the bottle of beer in his hand. "I did everything I was told! I should be able to turn them. I broke the curse.  I killed a werewolf. I killed a vampire. I killed the doppleganger. "

'I killed the doppleganger.' Those four words made the two bestfriends stiffen.

If only those words were true, Allison thought.

"You look like hell." Klaus refered to Stefan.

"Last I checked, I'm dying and you don't wanna heal me." Stefan showed him his wound. "I had to take him out." He pointed towards Ray's dead body. "I didn't have a choice. I failed you, I'm sorry. Do what you have to do." He said, making Allison tear up and cling onto his arm tighter.

"It should've worked." The hybrid said before turning around and grabbing the smashed up beer bottle from before. He aggressively bit into his hand and then poured his blood into the bottle.

Klaus gave him the bottle and said, "Bottoms up. We're leaving." He quickly glanced at the miserable looking Allison. She'd had done something that she thought she'd never do again. She drank an unstoppable amount of blood and the guilt of it was getting to her.

Klaus walked away but stopped to look at all of the dead bodies of his failed hybrids.

"It appears you two are the only comrades I have left." He said before walking away. Soon, Stefan left after drinking his blood but stopped.

"Allison, you coming?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, I'll just be a moment. You can go." She told him, smiling, "You're so going to kill me, Dad. Expecially you Theo and Care if you find out what I've done." She smiled sadly, looking at the guy who's blood she had drained before looking back up at the eerie and bright full moon.

She lowly sighed, accepting what life was going to be like for someone like her and then slowly walked out of the forest, back to Klaus and Stefan.

Even after all of the things that Klaus had done to her family and her, she couldn't help but feel a little something for him but she just didn't know what it was yet.

★★★

Word count: 3955

Questions?

We got alot and I mean alot of Klallison bonding this chapter! But I'm sorry I ruined it by making it go abit downhill later on!

Allison is super duper stressed about her ripper problem, obviously she isn't as bad as Stefan but she still has a little problem her with control. Theo, Care, Aria and Simon are going to be real mad and ashamed.

Allison just feels like she's letting everyone down all the time and it's heartbreaking. I'm super mad at Klaus for stabbing her again! But luckily Stefan was there to stop him from almost killing her, few.

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this filler/bonding chaper and I hope you have a good day, byee!

Don't forget to comment, vote and share. It's really appreciated and makes me very happy! It makes we want to write more when I have people commenting on my chapters or voting them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1K 21
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„...
107K 2.7K 48
"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐–พ๐—‹๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€๏ฟฝ...
159K 4.9K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...
953K 21.9K 36
๐„๐‹๐„๐€๐๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐’, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...