~♡° || Love is Beautiful

By At_Eventide

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" "...Yes. But don't you think the sunset's beautiful, too?" "I do." ". . ."... More

|| Welcome!! ||
~|| Chapter 2 ||~
~|| Chapter 3 ||~
~|| Chapter 4 ||~
~|| Chapter 5 ||~
|| Chapter 6 ||
|| Chapter 8 ||
|| Chapter 7 ||
|| Chapter 9 ||
|| Chapter 10 ||
|| Chapter 11 ||
|| Chapter 12 ||
|| Chapter 13 ||
|| Chapter 14 ||
|| Chapter 15 ||
|| Chapter 16 ||
|| Chapter 17 ||
|| Chapter 18 ||
|| Chapter 19 ||
|| Special Chapter ||
|| Chapter 20 ||
|| Chapter 21 ||
|| Chapter 22 ||
|| Chapter 23 ||
|| Chapter 24 ||
|| Chapter 25 ||
|| Chapter 26 ||
|| Chapter 27 ||
|| Chapter 28 ||
|| Chapter 29 ||
|| Chapter 30 ||
|| Mini Comic✌🏻 ||
|| Chapter 31 ||
|| Chapter 32 ||
|| Chapter 33 ||
|| Chapter 34 ||
|| Chapter 35 ||

~|| Chapter 1 ||~

1K 31 19
By At_Eventide

Silverwing Academy. A prestige school with a big popularity. A majority of the many reviews and comments about the school were positive. And that was enough for parents and students to decide that it was perfect.

Soviet USSR,the principal and the head of the school. He was the reason why the school's at the top.

It was another great year at the school. A bunch of new students and students who was coming in for their second or third year arrived a month ago.

Although,within that period of time,the principal was doing the monthly check on the pupils' grades,and one didn't seem to make him happy. So he did what he always did when a student was potentially flunking.

"Can Russia please report to the principal's office immediately?"USSR said over the mic.

The principal's voice rang out speakers in the hallways and the classrooms. In a certain classroom that was nearby the office,a male perked up.

Without being told by the teacher,he stood up and headed for his father's office.

Russia was one of the best of the best of the students in school. He was the principal's son and was to put a good example for the people who attended the academy.

The Russian stepped in the conditioned room and walked into his father's office. And as expected,he already had the transferee student.

"Ahh,Russia. Glad to see you here."Soviet sighed."Take a seat."

USSR gestured to an empty seat next to the other student's chair. Just looking from the back could clearly tell Russia that this student was feeling TENSED.

"Now...About Philip here..."the principal turned his gaze at the other student."I suppose you don't know why you're here."

"N-No,sir."the nervous student stuttered.

"Well,it's about your current grades."USSR showed a card."Most of your subjects are alright,but I'm afraid I can't say the same for your Math."

"Ahh...Another one with problems in Math."Russia butt in.

"Yes,that's right."USSR chuckled in agreement.

Even though the two other men were smiling and laughing jokingly,the male called in was not in the mood for it. His eyes were empty but intense. You could tell he was getting anxious every second.

"Alright,alright,let's get straight to the point."USSR sighed.

"Sr. Philippines,from now on,my son here will be your tutor."

----------- -----------

Russia was sighing and sighing as he kept on staring at the card that had Philip's grades written on them. The Filipino still felt nervous.

The principal's son was releasing air from his nose like a disappointed father. It's been,what,5 minutes(?) since they arrived at the library.

"Are you gonna keep sighing or what?"Philip mumbled to himself.

"I'm sorry?"

"What?"Philip looked up quick to see Russia staring at him with half-closed eyes and a brow raised.

"Did you say something?"he asked.

"N-No."the Filipino shook his head to try and be more convincing.

Luckily,Russia didn't too much attention to it and looked back at the card. Finally,he placed it on the table. He leaned back on his chair with his arms crossed.

"So...Where do you struggle?"Russia started to ask.

"Where do I struggle?"Philip repeated,tilting his head in question.

"Yes. Where do you struggle?"the Russian said.

"Life."Philip murmured.

"Hahahah..."Russia laughed,but quickly turned serious."I'm not joking around."

"Neither was I."the student said.

Russia gave the Filipino a "WTF" face and groaned softly. He was guessing that Philip was one of THOSE people who he taught back then. They were so stubborn...and bratty.

Though Philip didn't look like those people. Usually,they have a scowl on their face and that stubborn pose with their arms crossed.

Meanwhile,Philip's shoulders were hunched and his head sunk in between. His legs stuck together and his hands turned into fists on his lap. A rather nervous pose. And the scowl. It didn't look like an angry scowl. It was more of a sad and guilty kind of scowl.

"Okay,for real. Where are you struggling,IN MATH?"Russia cleared up.

"Uhh...I don't know. It started pretty well."Philip told,scratching his nape.

"Before..."Russia urged the latter to continue.

"Before..."Philip flipped through his book."...This."

Russia leaned closer and looked over the page. A small "hmm" came out of his throat and made the Filipino look at him. He waited for the feedback.

"Yeah,I guess I can understand why you're having trouble with this."Russia leaned back on his chair.

"So what do I have to do?"Philip asked.

"Ah,there we go. You're finally interacting."Russia said with a grin.

"Mm..."Philip hummed.

"Well,if you're struggling in here...Then I suppose we'll start at that topic."Russia planned."Then we'll just build up from there."

Easier said than done. Russia didn't waste any time. He took out a notepad and a black pen. Philip only watched.

The Filipino leaned back since Russia was getting too close,flipping the pages in the book. He quickly skimmed the lesson and wrote something down.

"You ready to start?"

----------- -----------

Philip jumped on his bed and let out a loud groan. His roommates,Indo,Malay and Vietnam looked at him from their beds.

"Long day,long face?"Mal asked.

"Long day,long face."Philip nodded.

Indo snorted a bit at the tired look on his friend's face. If you're wondering what "long day,long face" is,it's them asking if the other had a rough day,therefore having a "long face".

Vietnam looked at Philip's notebook. All the pages that had notes of the lessons after the lecture Philip started struggling in were folded.

In place were pages with new notes that were more neatly written. But it was clear Philip didn't write them. Someone else did.

"Soooooooooooo,your tutor wrote this."Vietnam said.

"Yeah..."Philip muttered.

"Huh...Nice. Handwriting kinda seems familiar."Vietnam commented.

Philip only grunted in reply,much to Indo's enjoyment. The student liked to laugh at his friends during their agonizing times,and he likes to laugh during his own agonizing times.

Eventually,the four got up and ate dinner. After that,they stepped in the bathroom to brush their teeth.

The counter was long with two sinks. The mirrors infront of them were divided by a cabinet that held lotions,creams,soaps or whatever.

"Hey...Do you think that someone's watching us from the other side of the bathroom?"Indo piped up,earning a scoff from Malay.

"Oh,please. Our bedroom is next door,so no."Malay replied.

"I actually learned something to tell if someone's watching from the other side of a mirror."Philip chimned in.

"Alrighty,spill!"Indo sputtered.

"If you place your finger on the mirror,it should have a gap."the Filipino told.

"And if it doesn't?"Vietnam questioned,putting his finger on the mirror.

"Then someone's watching you."Philip answered.

All four of them had their index finger on the mirror now. And sure enough,there was a gap. Simutaneously,they sighed in relief.

The group continued with their brushing before Indo looked at Philip and smiled mischieviously.

The Indonesian then whipped his toothbrush towards his friend,making him gasp and let out a long whine. Philip,in return,tried to do the same. But Indo stopped his toothbrush with his own.

"Ha!You think you can get me that easily?"Indo sneered.

"Tsk!Of course,I can. You're a lowly scum."Philip replied.

The two slowly took steps and circled around with their toothbrushes creating an X. Suddenly,Indo leapt back and got into some sword-fighting pose.

"En garde!"he exclaimed.

"Yaaagh!"Philip shouted as he charged towards Indonesia.

The two pretended to be in an intense sword fight. But the fact that they were doing it with toothbrushes made it hard for the other two to take them seriously.

"Honestly,you two are so childish."Mal sighed."Me and Vietnam are the only mature ones here,right,Vi...?"

But when Malay turned to his left,his friend was nowhere to be found. Except,of course,the battlefield.

Vietnam has abandoned Malay at the sink and joined the fight. He and the other two tried to thrust their toothbrushes at each other and splatter each other with toothpaste.

"Ha!I challenge you to a duel!"Vietnam pointed his brush at Mal.

"Duel?There's four of us."Malay deadpanned.

Vietnam looked back at Indo and Philip,then turned around to look back at Malay.

"I challenge you to a quadruel!"Vietnam said.

"Psh...Challenge accepted!"Malay boomed,deepening his voice a bit.

They shouted and called out their battle cries. Ahh...A war is happening between the four countries now.

Even if it was just play-fighting and roleplaying,the friends were taking it seriously. It eventually reached the point where they ended up in the living room.

"Hiya!"Indo kicked Vietnam's thigh.

"Ow!Hey!"the latter responded,and punched Indo's arm.

The two started throwing hands and Philip and Mal just watched in shock. Indo and Vietnam were just wrestling since none of their kicks and punches hit their targets.

But a knock interrupted them. Philip quickly stumbled to the door and opened it. And look who it was. Russia,standing there with a loose sweater and baggy pants.

"I heard noises here."the Russian said."What's happening?"

"Oh,just Indo and Vietnam."Philip casually answered.

"Mind keeping it down?It's pretty late and students are trying to sleep."Russia told.

"Okay."Philip whispered,nodding.

With that,Russia left and Philip closed his door. He turned and tilted his head back and put his finger on his lips.

"Shhh..."Philip hushed.

Indo,Mal and Viet all had a "OoO" face and nodded. They all stood up and fixed the messy place and crept back to the bathroom,where they all continued to brush their teeth in silence.

"That was the most fun I had in brushing my teeth."Indo said.

For some reason,his friends snorted and snickered. And Indo joined in. They were covered in toothpaste foam but they were gonna take a bath anyways.

----------- -----------

"Your turn,Indo."Philip announced as he walked out the bathroom.

"FINALLY. You were taking FOREVER."Indo whined.

The Filipino fell on his bed,landing on his stomach. His chin was buried in the soft mattress that sank. A sigh came out before he laid there,completely still for a few minutes.

"Is he asleep?"

"I think he's dead."

"We should draw on his face."

"You wanna draw on a corpse's face?"

"LOL,why not?"

Philip smiled and scowled as a vein popped up from his forehead. Nonetheless,he remained on his spot.

Malay and Vietnam approached the body and circled around his bed. They knelt down where they were facing Philip's face. They opened their markers and...

"What do you think you're doing?"Philip asked,revealing himself that he was awake.

"Oh,shoot- Uh,h-hey there,Phil!"Malay almost fell back.

"Ehehe...We were just checking if you were awake. Don't mind us."Vietnam excused,pulling Mal away.

Philip watched them inch away and left the room. Finally,some peace and quiet. The Filipino got comfortable in bed. Better take the opportunity to sleep before his friends start ranting.

"AAHHHHHH!"a very much high-pitched scream came from the bathroom.

"What the..."Philip turned to the wall that separated the bedroom and the bathroom.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"Indo's high-pitched voice asked,cracking a bit.

"Haha!A victim!Markers,attack!"Mal exclaimed.

"WHAT?!STOP!DON'T DRAW ON MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!"Indo demanded.

"It'll wash off anyways."Vietnam reasoned.

"IT'S PERMANENT MARKERS!"Malay suddenly screamed.

"AHHHHHHHH!"all three of them shrieked.

The conversation rang into the hallway and the bedroom,and might as well the whole dorm and the corridor. Philip rolled his eyes and dived into the covers.

If Russia decided to give another visit and invited a few teachers AND his father along,Philip will be asleep and he will be deemed innocent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 2022 words ]
First chapter: Done
I hope you liked this one since there's more to come^^

♡~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 766 25
As stated above. this is a Countryhumans x Reader story. Unfortunately for male readers, my stories sre targeted towards females. It is really uncomf...
7.7K 628 20
«𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?" !Warning! • This is a male country x female reader. • T...
8.1K 175 40
Hey everyone! Most probably you'll skip reading this, but yes. This is bassically an upgrade for my old book. Thanks for reading. Mostly no gay. Requ...
15.2K 451 5
«𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» '𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛, 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑜...