Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

Epilogue

18.7K 392 415
By dontworryboutit123

Ashanti Smith

''It's wedding day bitches!'' Ivy shouted as she popped a bottle of champagne.

I sat in a chair getting my hair and makeup done as she poured me a glass of champagne.

''Again,'' she states as she sets the bottle down and pops open a can of sprite and pours it into a glass followed by cherry flavoring and popping a maraschino cherry into it.

''Shirley Temple for my baby Audrey.'' She places the drink in front of Audrey who is getting the last few finishing touches of her makeup done.

''Thanks, Ivy-cakes,'' she winks as she looks up from her phone screen.

It was great to see Audrey thriving and happy.

Ever since she transferred and started hanging out with the girls in L.A., it was like she was born anew. She had completely come out of her shell and realized her worth. Audrey looked happier and healthier in her own skin, she didn't hide anymore and instead embraced her natural beauty.

And of course, she had a real man by her side treating her like the queen she deserve to be treated.

Although I did question his intelligence when he got the Disney princess Merida and Rapunzel mixed up in a text he sent her one night.

But they were so adorable nonetheless.

''Okay. I'm going to take Micah to his daddy so that I can finish getting dressed.''

The door closed as a round of boo's went through the room.

''No,'' Alex whined as she stood up and grabbed the baby.'' His aunties will watch him while you get dressed.''

''Isn't that right, Micah. Auntie Alex, Alessa, and Sage will watch after you while mommy gets ready.'' Alex cooed to the tiny baby as they walked away as Karma plopped into the chair next to me.

''So how is the bride doing?'' She asked as she took her hair out of her bun. It was so long and shiny, the true definition of Disney princess hair.

''I'm doing good,'' I say as I place my champagne glass in front of me as Maria places two lipstick options in front of me.

I picked out a nude brown color and she quickly placed a lip liner that paired nicely with it, allowing me to do my own lips to my liking.

'' The wedding day jitters kicking in yet?" she asked as Maria tweaked her makeup a bit, retouching a few spots here and there as Tati started on her hair.

''Those kicked in last night after he left the room.'' We laugh as I brush the lipstick over my lips, pressing them together to spread the lipstick evenly on my lips.

'' How about you, how are you doing lately?''

Karma sighed as she toyed with the rings on her fingers.'' It's been a bit stressful with the publishing house starting up. I've also been very tired lately with all of the meetings and new authors signing on with us. I think that I might be overexerting myself too much.''

''That or you could be pregnant,'' Abby winked at Karma through the mirror as she sectioned my hair off.

''No,'' Karma quickly spoke. '' I ca-'' she paused as she did the mental math in her head.'' Well I mean it's been busy and we really haven't been all that active lately, especially with-''

''But you are active?'' I asked for clarification.

''Not as much as usual but yes.''

''So there is a possibility,'' Abby says as I hum in agreement.

''And didn't you get sick after we had that brunch last week?'' Rhea questioned as she walked over in her silver burnt orange silk backless maxi dress, baby Callie attached to her hip as she plays with her pacifier.

''Uh-huh,'' Karma nodded her head slowly as everyone around her put the pieces together.

'' You should take a test after the wedding,'' I say as the others nod in agreement.''Think of it as a last-minute wedding gift to me, blessing me and Alessandro with another possible niece or nephew.''

''Ju-''

A knock on the door interrupted Karma as Sage rushed to open it, Khalid walked in with a creme envelope in his hands. He slowly made his way over to me as he took the time to ogle Willow.

When he finally made his way over to me, he pressed a quick kiss to my temple and handed me the envelope.

''You look beautiful already,'' he flicked my nose as I swatted him away from Maria's work.

''Thank you,'' I smile at my cousin as he makes a move to retreat over to his girlfriend.

They exchanged hushed whispers as he wrapped his arms around her waist, she leaned into his chest as she smiled at him with so much love and adoration for him.

Willow leaned in, giving him a quick kiss before shooing him out of the room.

I turned my attention back to the creme envelope and opened it.

Go to the Rose Garden.

''The rose garden,'' I whispered as I reread Alessandro's handwriting.

''Does that thing even have any roses in it yet?'' Sage asked as I shook my head.

The rose garden was a last-minute final touch to our backyard when we did a few minor renovations to it.

I was a little upset that the rose garden wouldn't have been done by the wedding because I thought that it would have added a nice touch to the fall theme.

''I'm almost done,'' Abby notified me as she placed the curling iron down.'' Just one more section and then we can go down for a quick ten minutes since I finished a little earlier than planned.''

Ten minutes would be good considering the time crunch we were on in order to start the wedding on time.

After Abby was done, she applied hair spray to hold my curls in place before carefully lowering the small tiara onto the top of my head.

''Perfect,'' she murmured as I slid my feet in the fur-lined ugg slippers that I had abandoned a long time ago. I admired her work in the mirror, my cheeks spreading at how beautiful of a job she did.

Turning around, I threw my arms around her neck as she let out a soft exhale.

''Thank you, Abby,'' I whispered as she rubbed my back with her palms.

''Don't thank me, you're family Ash,'' she pulled back as she stared at me with those icy blue eyes of hers.'' I would do anything for you without you having to ask, you know that right?''

I nodded my head yes,'' Of course.''

''Alright,'' she fanned her face as she stepped back and handed me a box.

''Open it.''

I carefully tore apart the fancy wrapping paper and pulled out the velvet casing of a jewelry box. Opening it, I say a stunning white gold tennis necklace.

''You're something new since you already have something blue,'' she motioned to the blue sapphires that were in my engagement ring. I handed the box, unable to speak as she motioned for me to turn around.

I carefully lifted my hair as she clasped the necklace together, running her hands over the jewels to straighten their placement a little bit.

''Wow,'' I whisper as she lets my hair fall over my shoulders.

''It looks beautiful on you,'' she compliments as I turn to hug her again, a sniffle leaving me softly.

'' Save the tears for the vows Ash,'' she reminds me as we pull apart once again.'' Let's get you to the rose garden.''

The girls and I were out of the room in no time, wrapped in robes as we passed by my mom ordering the cater's around, and the party planner doing her final run-throughs before I pulled the door to the backyard open.

The girls and I rounded the corner to find the rose garden filled with off-white, a burnt orange, and burgundy shade of roses planted in the garden.

Saint sat in front of the roses patiently, his tail wagging as I approach him, taking the white piece of parchment that was rolled neatly and placed into his collar.
''What's this?'' I ask, rubbing his fur as he sits reveling in the love and attention that he was getting. '' Good boy.''

I stood up, unrolling the piece of paper to see Alessandro's handwriting yet again.

No amount of roses could fill this space with the amount of love I have for you in my heart, so I'll settle for 500,000 for now.

I wish that I could see that gorgeous smile that I repeatedly fall in love with every day right now as you take them in, but for the sake of this stupid ass tradition, I guess I'll just have to close my eyes and imagine it for now.

I may have fibbed a little in telling you that the rose garden wouldn't be ready in time for the wedding but it was worth it if I meant that I got to surprise you with it.

I like to think that each rose is a symbol of my love for you, and that is true, but again no amount of roses could fill up this garden to signify how much love I have for you.

Happy one-year anniversary baby, I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle.

                                                  -St. Valentine

''That fucker,'' I chuckle out as I dab at my cheeks, praying to God that my makeup wasn't already messed up.

''Awww!'' The girls sniffled, some playing into the dramatics as they wiped under their eyes, or palmed their hearts.

''This man,'' I mumbled as I brushed my fingers softly over the delicate petals of a rose.'' I can't believe he did all this.'' I turned around to the girls giving me the bitch please look.

I rolled my eyes at them as I gave the rose garden one last look before turning back around, a low whistle was heard sending Saint in the opposite of where I was headed. I turned around quickly to see a figure dressed in a black hoodie retreating quickly behind the white brick of our home.

''Sneaky mouse.''

When we return to my room, my mother is waiting patiently in one of the chairs.

Maria quickly ushers me into the seat I had occupied before to do some touch-ups to my face.

''What's that?'' I pointed towards the old wooden box in her hand.

''Something borrowed,'' she simply responds as she places the box into my hand.

I open it as she watches me carefully. I open the box all the way revealing a bracelet covered in crystals, with a few pearls in between every other crystal. I had to force myself not to cry as she grabbed the bracelet carefully from my palms, she wrapped it around my wrist, holding my palms as she took a deep breath, pursing her lips.

''Don't start mom,'' I warn, my voice cracking slightly.

''How can I not when you look so beautiful,'' she smiled softly, her thumb caressing the inside of my wrist as her eyes glossed up.

''But then you're going to make me cry and I'll ruin my makeup,'' I argued as she nodded her head and inhaled deeply.

''You're right, you're right,'' she agreed as she fanned her face to keep the tears at bay.

I reach over and pull her in for a hug,'' Thank you mom, for everything,''

''Oh you're welcome my sweet girl,'' she whispered as she squeezed me into her with all of my strength.''I'm so happy for you, so so happy.''

''I love you.'' I groan as we pull away.

''I love you, too.''

''Okay,'' I whisper as I get out of my chair, clapping my hands in the process.'' It's time for the dress,'' I announce as I stand up and walk towards the dress that was hanging against the closet door.

The girls helped me get into it, making sure that everything was in the right place as I fixed my boobs into the gown. The dress hugged at my waist nicely before flowing down the rest of my body beautifully.

After fixing my hair a little bit, we noticed the time and began to get ready to start the ceremony, The girls put on their finishing touches as Abby, Maria. Rhea, Tati, and Karma left the room, leaving me with my mom and bridesmaids.

My bridesmaids waited for thirty minutes, giving the guest time to get settled in before walking out of the door.

My father entered not too long after they left, giving my mom a quick kiss before she left the room. I linked arms with him as he held his hand out for me, he pressed a kiss to my cheek before we walked out of the room.

''You look beautiful Ashanti,'' he spoke as we walked down the stairs.

''Thank you, dad,'' I whispered as I squeezed his arm.

''If he ever makes you cry,'' my father spoke sternly.''Remind him who taught you how to use a shotgun.''

I let out a snort as we approached the side door leading out into the courtyard where the wedding would be held.'' Will do,'' I laugh as the door opens and the wedding march begins to play.

''Don't let me trip daddy,'' I whisper as all heads turn towards us, zoning their attention in on me.

''I would never let you fall baby girl,'' he patted my hand that held a tight grip on my bouquet.

Rolling my shoulders back, I took a deep breath and took the first step towards my future.

The moment his eyes snapped to mine was the moment that the flashbacks began.

Of every look, every kiss, every I love you, every touch came rushing back, flooding me with so much happiness and emotion that I felt like I couldn't breathe.

He looked as if he stopped breathing for a second, the only sign that he wasn't about to pass out was when he blinked rapidly, his lips wobbling slightly as he took a deep breath. His lips formed into a wide smile as I walked closer, his eyes running up and down my body, not caring about the hundreds of guests in the crowd at the moment.

I squinted my eyes at him playfully, stop it.

His blue eyes danced with mischief as his shoulders shook lightly, But I like seeing you all flustered.

Is the cheeky response that I imagined he'd say in my head.

As I neared the alter, I turned my head to see our friends from L. A took up the whole second row on my side of the aisle. The girls waved excitedly as I walked past them giving them a smile and a small wave for right now.

Approaching the altar, my father stopped at the foot of the stairs as Alessandro stepped down one, ready to take my hand in his.

''Do you give Ashanti Chantel Smith to be married to Alessandro St. Valentine De'luca?''

''I do.'' My father nods before turning around and placing one last kiss on my cheek.

Alessandro grabbed my hand from my father's as I bunched the bottoms of my skirts up, walking up the two steps. I turned around and handed the bouquet to Ivy before giving my full attention to Alessandro.

The priest starts off by telling everyone to take their seats before he officially starts the wedding off.

I would be lying if I said that I paid any attention to what he was saying. It was kind of hard to focus when this handsome specimen of a man was standing in front of me, eyes boring into mine with so many emotions.-- too many emotions.

They all came rushing at me like a tidal wave, I felt every last one of them wash over me, drowning me with his love and affection as he held my hands tightly in his.

I took a moment to observe him in his tux, his hair was cut a little shorter, but he still kept the length knowing that I loved it long. He trimmed down the facial hair that made him look a few years older, a little bit more mature. A white gold chain was tucked into his crisp white button-down, only catching my attention due to the sun shining on it.

His eyes were soft as he kept his stare on me, not once looking away for anything. His lips were stuck in a soft tilt upwards as his thumb made windshield whipper motions over my wrist.

''You look beautiful, butters.'' He mouthed causing a fierce blush to appear on my cheeks.

'' You look handsome.'' I mouthed back as he winked at me.

''And now for the vows,'' the priest says.

I clear my throat as I take that as my cue to start.

''It's safe to say that Alessandro was the last person I expected that I'd be up here marrying today,'' I started off as the crowd laughed, Alessandro rolled his eyes in response.

''Our relationship didn't always start off this good,'' I swallow as I grip his hands tighter.'' I hated him for my own petty reasons, but you know what they say, there is a thin line between love and hate.''

''I never expected to fall in love with the one person I had made out to be a bad guy in mind. I had never expected you to be the one to save me from a bad relationship and show me how I truly deserved to be treated. I never expected you to be the one to show me what real love felt like. If there is one life lesson that I learned from you is to never judge a book by its cover.''

'' Because once I got to know you and love you, I realized that there was more than what meets the eye. I got to know the real you-- I got to know the family man that would do anything for the women in his family, the man that would tuck his niece into bed after she wandered the house looking for ice cream,'' I sniffled as he wiped the tears that were now rolling down my cheek away.

''I got to see the man who values family above all else.''

'' Looking back on it, I'm glad that I hated you because that hate wouldn't have led to love, and that love wouldn't have led us to this moment right here. Our love has proved time and time again that we were stronger than every obstacle thrown our way, whether it be distance, lies, secrets, we overcame it all for each other and I wouldn't change a thing.''

''Because I can whole-heartedly say that I have found my soul-mate through all of that. I have found the man that has loved me for me, no matter how dramatic, annoying, or rude I could be, and for that, I am so thankful.''

''So thankful to get to call you the love of my life.''

The priest turned to Alessandro, who cleared his throat, his hands all of a sudden feeling calmly in my hold.

''Unlike Ash, I never hated her,'' he clarified with the crowd.

''I was actually mesmerized by her day in and day out. I had never found myself searching the crowded hallways for a girl, or randomly thinking about them throughout the day until I met you. I thought that you were the most beautiful girl that I had ever come across, I still do.''

''I never experienced my breath being taken away just from a glance until you. I never experienced a love so hard that I thought I would die from the happiness that I felt until you. One thing that I don't think you'll ever understand is how much you have helped me overcome so much, how you helped open me up.''

''You make my world so much brighter just by being you, just by being the woman that I fell so hard for. I think that if you wanted, I would've allowed you to break my heart a million times over and I still would've found something about you that just wouldn't allow me to let you go.''

''And even though it took us a while to get to this place, I would've waited years and years until we found each other again because a love like ours will always lead us to one another, no matter the obstacle. So, I can wholeheartedly say that you are my soulmate.''

''You are the woman that I choose to give my heart and soul to for the rest of my life. You are the woman that I choose to fall in love with day after day and night after night.''

''I love you, forever and always Ashanti Smith.''

He smiled softly as my eyes watered up. His thumb reached out and rubbed at my cheeks,
'' Don't cry, you look too beautiful to cry,'' he whispered, only making the tears worse as I chuckled, fanning my face with my hands in an attempt to dry the tears up.

The crowd cooed as Alessandro and I shared this moment of him trying to stop my tears.

Once they were at bay and showing signs of coming to a stop, the priest spoke up again.

''May we have the rings please.''A second later, Marc Anthonie and Stefano walked up with the rings handing one to each of us.

''Do you, Ashanti Chantel Smith, take Alessandro St. Valentine De'luca, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish. In sickness and health, till death, do you part?''

Without hesitation, I slid the ring onto his ring finger,'' I do.''

''Alessandro St. Valentine De'luca, take Ashanti Chantel Smith to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and health, till death, you part?''

''I fucking do,'' he said loudly.

The crowd laughed as I swatted his elbow,'' You are in front of a priest of God's sake.''

My eyes widen as he makes a nose,'' I mean  goodness.''

''And—"Alessandro lifted a brow as he slid my engagement ring off to slide on my wedding band.

''Oh—"I gasped in surprise to see a new wedding band on my finger and not the one that he had been wearing for the past year now.

This one had different shapes of smaller cut diamonds unlike the old one. Once he slid the engagement ring back on, I noticed that it paired nicely with the wedding band compared to the old one.

''I now pronounce you husband and wif-'' the poor priest didn't even get to finish his sentence as Alessandro swooped in and grabbed my cheeks, pressing his lips softly to mine.

''You may now continue kissing the bride.''

We pulled away with broad cheesy smiles on our faces, he took me by surprise by swooping me up and carrying me down the aisle bridal style as the guest threw rose petals at us.

"I love you." I pressed a kiss to the corner of his lips.

''I love you too, Smith." He pauses as he adjust me in his hold. "I mean Smith-De'luca."

''Congratulations man,'' Carson Addams, one of the top up and coming rookies in the NBA congratulated me along with his best friends Kyler, Dominic, Marcus, Abel, and Haze.

All of them had been very bright features ahead of them in the NBA this upcoming season.

''Thanks, man,'' I responded as we shook hands, clapping each other on the back.

''So when are you guys going to take the leap of faith?'' Gianni asked as we watched our wives and girlfriends gush over the wedding details and everything.

''Marcus here may or may not be on that already,'' Kyler announced, squeezing his best friend, soon-to-be brother-in-law's shoulder. We dive into deep conversations about their plans with the girls as the guest mingle and catch up with long-time friends and family members.

''What are you guys talking about?'' My wife questions as they approach us, wrapping her arms around my neck as I hook mine around her waist.

''Better not be sports talk,'' Rhegan warned as she adjusted Dominic's tie.

''We aren't.'' They all whined as if being scolded by their mother for hitting their sibling.

''Just making sure,'' Elizabeth said as she pressed her back against Abel's front.

I took the time to admire the way that the short white dress Ashanti changed into made her legs look longer and sexier as she held me close to her body. I moved my head, pressing a kiss to the column of her throat as she spoke with the others.

Eventually, it was dinner, and time for the toast to be said.

We all took our assigned seats with me and Ash at the table in the front of the room.

Gianni and Giovanni were first on the mic.

Gio went to grab the mic at the same time as Gianni. Gio had his grip on the mic first but Gianni had a tight grip and tried snatching the mic out of Gio's hand.

''Give me the mic,'' Gio whispered through clenched teeth.

''Let go,'' Gianni said back.

''I had it first. You're embarrassing us, let it go.''

I hid my head in my hands as the sound of feedback traveled throughout the room and laughter broke out because of the two's childish antics.

''First off,'' Giovanni huffed into the mic as he fixed his clothing.

''On behalf of the De' Luca family, we would like to thank you all for coming out tonight in celebrating our brother and the newest addition to the family on their nuptials.''

''To start off, '' Gianni side bumped Giovanni who still kept a death grip on the mic.'' I would like to recall a time before Alessandro and Ashanti realized that they were lifelong partners.''

''About a week or two after they started to ''talk'','' the idiot air quoted. '' I remember him saying something along the lines of ''It's just ''talking.''

By then it became obvious that the conversation was definitely not about us ''talking.''

''Kill me now.'' I lean into Ashanti's shoulder shook with laughter.

Thank God that Gio took the reins from Gianni, and managed to salvage this shit show of a wedding toast.

''What my brother is trying to say is ,'' he says with a not-so-subtle side-eye to Gianni.

''Is that in the beginning, the two were very stubborn about confessing their feelings . Friends and family on both sides can bear witness to that. But we all knew that they would eventually face those feelings one way or another.''

''And when they finally did, the spark seemed to hum alive, over time eventually growing and expanding as they fell in love.''

''I think that it was interesting watching these two walk the line between love and hate because it was so blatantly obvious that there was something there. The two were just caught up in their own petty issues that they needed a little push.''

''And by push, he means in the form of a trifling ex-boyfriend,'' Gianni says.''Wassup Malik.''

''Oh God,'' Ashanti laughs as Malik tries to slide out of his seat to ignore the stares of the wedding guest. ''This is fucking priceless.''

''Needless to say, we are so grateful to have Ashanti in our lives. We love her dearly like one of our own and we thank you for loving our brother through everything.''

''Congratulations guys.''

Next up was Anthonie...

''Little mouse, little mouse, little mouse.''

Oh, God-it's my wedding day and they've planned to embarrass me.

''When Alessandro was little he was always quiet, even into his late teenage years it was hard to get a few sentences out of him. Hence why we call him mouse, because he was always the quietest in the room.''

''But then came Ashanti who slowly opened him up and got him out of his shell. As soon she came into his life it was like a whole different Alessandro. He was more talkative, more engaged, more smiley, and he had a glow.''

''A glow caused by Ashanti, and for that, we cannot thank you enough.''

''My best advice, even though I'm not married,'' he winked at Rhea,'' yet.'' She smiled at him as a blush covered her face.

''But my best advice for you two would be to just hold on to each other, fight, argue, fuss, makeup repeat. But don't ever let each other go,because a love that you two experience can only come once in a lifetime. I was lucky enough to experience that over the last year, not many people are given the chance, let alone another.''

''You guys have your lives ahead of you, live it to the fullest. Enjoy each other, create a family, love, and cherish each other. Don't take what you two have for granted because it is so pure and so real. A love that you two experience is hard to come by, so hold on.''

''Hold on to the good, the bad, and the ugly, because that's what makes us human, loving each other through all of ugly. With that being said, we love you guys so much and wish you many happy long years of marriage.''

''Hey, I'm Ivy.'' Ivy waved to the crowd.

''I've had the pleasure of knowing Ash since--- forever,'' she jokes as she turns to Ash.'' I haven't known Alessandro for all that long but he quickly became one of my closest friends to date after getting to know him. ''

''I guess you could say that I was the man in the middle when it came to these two. I would have to hear them both bicker about the other and how frustrating they made each other. So imagine my surprise that I'm up here right now giving a toast at their wedding.''

The wedding guest takes a moment to laugh as Ivy nods her head, enjoying their reaction.

''I've seen Ash through a lot, through breakups, heartbreak, pain, you name it, I was always her shoulder to cry on.''

''But when Ash and Alessandro finally got their shit together and got together, I had seen Ash at probably what had to be her happiest stage in life. Despite their ''hate'' for each other, I truly believed that they were made for each other, each going through something but never knowing that they had similar issues in common.''

''It was like they were two kindred souls blowing through a repetitive cycle of pain and loneliness, only to find each other in the end.''

''Kind of like fate,'' she smiles.

''So congrats to the happy couple on putting us all out of misery and finally taking our advice, love you lots.''

I shook my head at the array of speeches that were given, all of them sweet in their own way.

I couldn't have asked for anything better.

After dinner dinner, the DJ started to play music causing the crowd to shift from the tables to the dance floor,

"Come on husband," Ashanti grabbed my arms pulling me towards the dance floor." Show me your moves."

The wobble came on and everyone got into formation. I stood behind Ashanti, holding into her hips as I followed her.

I looked around and saw Gianni getting raunchy with it.

"Careful and you'll get two more where that came from," I teased him as he flicked me off.

Giovanni had his arms wrapped around Sage, dancing much much more calmer than his twin but keeping it fun.

As I looked around all my siblings were dancing— on beat.

Thank you very much.

Alessio and Karma were having a good time. Rhea was laughing as Anthonie was dancing a little too seriously.Abby and Antonio was going with the flow, paying close attention at what step was next was he smiled down at her.

The twins were dancing without a care in the world, probably because this wasn't their first rodeo at doing the dance either.

The rest of the night was filled with love and laughter before we departed for our two month honeymoon, coming back just in time for the holidays,

After saying our goodbyes, we headed towards the black SUV that had already been packed with our luggage.

Opening the door, I let Ash slide in first before following after her. Once we were in, I pulled her body close to mine with her back resting against my front.

"I have to tell you something."

I hummed waiting for her to go on as I buried my nose into her hair, inhaling the deep scent of mango and coconut.

"I missed my last appointment for my shots," she cranes her neck in order to gauge my reaction."I'm not pregnant yet, it takes up to at least 12 to 14 weeks to get pregnant after going off of it."

12-14 weeks...

I could do a lot to her in 12-14 weeks.

"Let's make a baby," I whispered. She nodded her head, an eager smile on her face.

"Let's make a baby."
________________
Three months later:

I walked into the front entrance of our private beachside villa in Greece, we were closing in on our tour of Europe and the Mediterranean for our honeymoon. We extended it a little longer, but would make it home in a few weeks just in time for Christmas.

I sat the bags of groceries onto the kitchen countertop as I walked through the house, the staff greeting me along the way. I gave a curt nod to one of the guy's guarding the hallway, letting him know that it was okay to roam somewhere else.

Walking into the room, I noticed the bathroom door cracked open a little bit.

Walking inside, I saw Ashanti holding a white stick in her hand, looking down at it with tears in her eyes.

My shoulders sagged as I approached her, '' Is it negative?'' I question as her body shakes in my arms

''It's positive,'' she whispers almost so lowly that I didn't hear her.

Ashanti then pulled back and showed me the positive pregnancy test.

Holy shit! Holy shit! HOLY SHIT!

''I'm gonna be a dad?'' I asked, palming her cheeks in my hands as she sniffled, nodding her head yes.

''You're going to be a dad,'' she whispered as I swooped down, pressing kisses all over her face.

''Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,'' I repeated as I peppered kisses everywhere.

''I love you,'' I groan out as I pick her up, her legs wrapping around my waist as I carry her into the room.

''I love you, too,'' she smiles as I lay her down gently onto the bed.

I placed my head onto her stomach, closing my eyes in the realization that I was going to be a father.

''Hi little baby,'' I whisper as I rub her belly. '' We can't wait to meet you.''

''You are so loved already.''

My life was a crazy shit-show of trauma and disappointment. But the one constant that I could always count on was Ash.

She was my light and happiness, and now we would have a kid to add on to that.

I was indeed one of the happiest man alive right now.

And I always would be with her by my side.

Forever and Always.

OH MY GOSH ITS OVER!!!!

As usual I did cry while finishing it like a big baby.

Last minute I decided that I didn't like what I had originally wrote and didn't finish this until like 12 a.m this morning, and I didn't want to upload in the middle of the night.

Hence why it might have a few errors... or more.

So I decided to bless your morning instead.

There's a few spoilers in here.

Who do think Micah's parents are ?

And no, Callie is a just a nickname for Anthonie and Rhea's name. No one has yet to guess her actual name.

I hope you enjoyed this epilogue!!! Since this book has reached well over 100k reads you won't have to wait that long for a bonus update.

I can't believe another book is over!!!

I hope that you enjoyed coming along this journey with me in writing about these two.

I love you to the moon and back.

Don't forget to follow me on tiktok, insta, and twitter for more updates.

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
1.7M 41.3K 43
Smut Warning ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ”ฅ _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
352K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
32.9K 768 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...