Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-71

2.8K 508 62
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Just completed writing so please bear the mistakes.

Nandini was giggling and Manik was looking at her but soon enough he got up and seeing him like that Nandini started running and Manik ran behind her. From room they came downstairs and than in the terrace and they were still running coz Nandini was not coming in his hold.

After lots and lots of efforts, Manik caught Nandini and picked her up from back, like a back hug and made her lay down, than he started tickling her and Nandini was again laughing. Seeing her laughing like that, Manik too was laughing.

But Nandini wasn't saying him to stop inspite of feeling ticklish. Manik stopped all by himself coz he was tired. He came beside her and both her laughing for all the fun they had. They stopped when their stomach started aching and were now catching their breathes.

After relaxing till the last, they looked at each other. Nandini was the first one to get up, seeing her Manik too got up and they were standing facing each other. Nandini was looking around in the sky and Manik followed her gaze.

Out of nowhere, Nandini hit him on his butt again and ran away laughing crazily. Manik was not expecting that at all and that's why he was again shocked which gave Nandini some good time to rescue herself from him. When Manik came back, he couldn't find her. For 15 mins he searched her but failed and that's why he screamed so that she could hear him.

Ma-FINE NANDINI...........COME OUT.......... WE WILL END THIS TOPIC HERE.

Hearing him, Nandini too yelled from the place she was hiding.

Nan-MERI KASAM THAT WE ARE ENDING THIS HERE ONLY?

Ma-YES.

Nan-OKAY.

And she came out of his cupboard. After this the topic got over and the day to ended. Next day, it was Manik's one of the important meeting. The same meeting for which Nandini had made the presentation. This meeting is going to go for at least 4 hours and Nandini was free today.

She wasn't supposed to attend the meeting, it would be just Manik and his clients. So Nandini was looking after him and helping him to prepare for the meeting. He was done with everything and was now getting ready. He choosed a white shirt and just when he was about to button up his shirt, Nandini came with his cream colour shirt and said.

Nan-yeh nhi...........yeh wali.

Manik saw her forwarding that cream shirt and he was way too lazy to change that, so he spoke.

Ma-Nandini mei ghar par hi ho.

Nan-toh nange hi beth jao.

She said that being irritated, threw the shirt on the recliner placed there and turned to go but Manik stopped her from elbow along with giggling on her words and placed a kiss on her cheekbone. Nandini jerked his hold and left from there, while Manik got rid of the white shirt and wore the cream shirt.

Getting ready, he conducted the meeting and downstairs, Nandini after completing her part of work, took his tab and was going through google search when out of nowhere she started searching MANIK MALHOTRA on google.

And just on typing his name, a long list of him came, his images, his bio data, all the news about him, his pics with his girlfriends which were all foreigners, all sort of reasons of his break up and all. With passing moment, Nandini was opening every news and was going in details.

She zoomed his pics with girls and would admire the pretty girls in the pic. Now she was feeling insecure and that was making her feel low and upset which resulted in, that when Manik came back, he saw her dull self. He thought may be she is not feeling well suddenly, which is why for one hour he didn't ask her anything but than gave in. He came to her and asked.

Ma-what's wrong?

Nandini was a bit mixed in her negative feelings. She was scared that maybe Manik will confirm all the news, or maybe he will remember his exes and would realise the difference of beauty btwn them and her and might get back the dead feelings.

She was not ready to hear the truth which is why when he asked her about her dull self, she started thinking more and Manik could see her thinking expressions and all that frowns coming and going. He waited patiently for her but when it was beyond enough, he asked again.

Ma- char ghante mei aisa kya hogaya that tumhare chehre ka rang hi chala gaya?

Nandini looked back at him and started blinking her eyes, still thinking, while Manik waited for her again. Out of nowhere, Nandini came close to him and surrendered herself on his chest, she hugged him tight enough along with resting her cheek on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. Manik immediately locked his arms on her back securely and asked her again.

Ma-kya hova hai Nandini?

In reply Nandini just snuggled in him more and Manik took all of it. Having enough of this behaviour of her, he broke the hug, bend down and bit and picked her up in bridal style and came on the couch. He made her sit and sat beside her and asked.

Ma-batao kya hova hai?

But there was silence and Manik could see that she had lots of questions and doubts in her eyes. Manik again said politely.

Ma-dekho Nandini..........tum bataogi nhi k problem kya hai toh solution kaise niklega..........tell me what is it?

Finally Nandini spoke.

Nan-did you have girlfriends before me?

Manik left a laughing gasp along with saying.

Ma-WHAT!!!!!!

He giggled a bit and said.

Ma-you are saying girlfriends.........not even a single one but plural?

He scoffed and said.

Ma-how did you manage to think like that?

In reply, Nandini took hold of the tab and showed him all that she saw and Manik understood from where her brain got washed. He hhmmed than came close to her and took her in his arms. He opened a tab, that showed him with a girl with blonde hair on the streets of Florida and they holding hands and walking.

Ma-this one is dad's college friends daughter.

Nandini was a bit surprised. Did Mr Malhotra graduate from a international college or university? While Manik continued.

Ma-she had a bad break up and wanted to live freely.........uss din she had worn heels and it was about to break that time.........I was with dad that time and just to divert her mind....... We decided to go for lunch and that's when I holded her hand as she was not able to walk properly..........and that's how media covered up this story.

Hearing that Nandini was so much relieved. She asked still to confirm.

Nan-so she is nothing than your father's friend's daughter?

Ma-yes........nothing but that.

Nan-not your friend too?

Manik was about to deny instantly but stopped with his mouth open and than he said after a pause.

Ma-not really.........we had some good conversation at the lunch but after that I never contacted her.

Nandini got more relief than before and that could be seen on her face. Now he opened another link that says the same thing with another girl with red hair. The news was same about them being in relationship but with that this news was linked with the above news, saying that Manik either broke up or is playing with 2 girls feelings at a time. So again after bringing that pick in front of her eyes he said.

Ma-she is dad's client and we became friends.........I was alone in Florida that time too........and we clicked off soon.........so I was with her at the maximum time of the trip......... infact...........with clashed at the business party too.........and media got all of this and that's how this news came up in the world.

Now this girl was a thing to worry coz Manik is claiming to be her friend and also enjoying her company, so Nandini asked coz she was still worried for this.

Nan-so you had feelings for her?

Ma-off course no Nandini...........you don't have to be insecure with any of them..........I might have friends here and there but I never felt the way I feel for you.

Nandini hhmmed softly but she was still not happy with this. Next news were of Manik in drugs, being gay, having contacts with mafia and stuff to which all this news Manik just spoke one thing.

Ma-you are with me for so many days.......... have you gone through any of this scenario's till now.

Nandini denied immediately by moving her head in no coz nothing of this sort happened around them and not only after lock down before in office too she haven't found any foul act of Manik's. So she was sure of those things.

As and when Manik cleared all these rumour's, Nandini was getting relaxed and finally by the end she was convinced that such stuffs are all fake. After clearing everything. Manik took hold of her palm and said.

Ma-Nandini...........being surrounded by media..........fake news will always get published........it's all that, that we have to use our brain.........and never trust this rumours.

Nandini bobbed her head in understanding and than softly said.

Nan-I am sorry.

Manik smiled at her and kissed her knuckles. After this, the day went on and like this 3 more days passed in a jiffy of lockdown. Today, Nandini got her periods and next day at mid night, she was having severe cramps.

So the scene was like that, it was Nandini's second day and the day went well for them, they slept too nicely but in the middle of night, Nandini started getting cramps. At first they were taking time to come which is why she was half awake and half sleeping but as the time went on the crams increased and she finally woke up completely.

She was hissing softly along with clutching her tummy but the pain was making her uncomfortable which is why she started walking too and fro in the room and that was helping in soothing her pain a bit.

But whenever she thought that the pain is reduced now, she would sit but than the pain would increase which resulted in her walking only for like 45 mins now. After so long, Manik moved his hand on his bed side to find it empty and that's when he woke up.

Since her side of lamp was open, he could easily see her and saw her walking throwing her head back and palming her tummy. He sat and called her softly.

Ma-Nandini..........why are you walking like that?

Nandini still walking replied.

Nan-it's periods cramps.

Manik understood that and bobbed his head and than said.

Ma-come here.........I'll make you sleep.......you will feel better.

Nandini moved her head in no frantically and said.

Nan-I can't sit..........I have taken the pain killer............thodi der and it will be all good.

Previously when she was suffering from this pain, she had contacted a gynaecologist who prescribed her the pain killer so they had that and Nandini had taken the pill. While she had done this, Manik had googled remedies for cramp relief and he got one and that was ginger tea so he remembers this. Which is why he said.

Ma-mei tumhare liye adarak wali chai lekar aata ho..........that will help you in releasing some pain.

Nandini had no energy in even saying yes or no and Manik too didn't wait for her answer, he came down and started preparing for a nice cup of ginger tea for her, just the way she likes.

Well, they love having ginger tea made by Nandini but Manik is a good chef too in making tea too.

Hey guys here is the update after a long time.......hope you like it. Next update on Friday and yes next update will have the end of lockdown pakka. Till than good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 25 21
.
101K 5.7K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...