The Dilf's Desire

By TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... More

Chapter One: Miss Stone
Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Six: The Nanny
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date
Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I

6.3K 210 36
By TequilaAlemustago

A/N: "Because time wasn't in our favor. This isn't goodbye-this is simply SEE YOUU LAAAAATTERRRR...Ow muh heart😭😭...Onto the Chapter🦋

~Louisa POV~
Atticus walked out of the room first and I followed five minutes after. Pathetic, is what you would say, two grown people who can't handle themselves when they're locked in a room together. Not forgetting how confusing I am when I told him it was okay to go but the moment he was buried inside of me, I told him not to leave.

I let out a loud sigh and fixed my dress to watch Alister tell all his friends bye.

"How was the party?" I asked Alister chuckling nervously.

"You know how it was." He said grinning from ear to ear. Alister, no I don't know how it was, I was having my guts rearranged respectfully by your disrespectful father.

"Of course I do! It was awesome!?" I said more like a question but I kept the excited look on my face.

"YEA IT WAS!" He said clapping.

"It was the best birthday ever! I'm glad that you were here for it." He said smiling softly at me and I smiled back at him, the tears welling up in my eyes, God Miss Lola.

"That means a lot to me." I told him bringing him in for a hug.

"Let's go have some cake."

"Did you bake it?"

"You bet I did!" I said and his smile was very wide.
We went into the kitchen to get a plate to take a slice of cake each to go off and eat it.

"Louisa, how come you don't have a baby with daddy?" Alister asked out of the blue making me choke on my cake.

"Pardon?" I said, still coughing a bit.

"I see he hasn't broken my promise and hurt you, you might be the only girl he's been with for this long." Alister said, shameful Atticus your child know your whore behavior.

"That-that doesn't mean we should have a baby Alister."

"Isn't that what you do when you love someone ?" Alister asked and I just stared at him. Love? I love chocolate cake and raspberry pie, and pickled cucumbers, those were just a few but did I love Atticus?

"Um-Alister." I began not knowing how to continue my sentence but Atticus walked in thankfully to disturb our conversation.

"Hi daddy!" Alister said but Atticus was on the phone so he just kissed his head and looked up at me to give me a once over, before taking a deep breath in then out to continue his conversation. I've got to say that made me squirm a bit in the chair.

"I'm going to go play Roblox with my friends, bye bye!" Alister said jumping off the the chair and putting his plate in the sink, before running off upstairs. I heard Atticus conversation cut and I tried to busy myself on my phone.

I felt a presence behind me and I was anxiously awaiting his touch. He placed his big hands on my shoulders and rubbed them slightly. He leaned closer to me and started giving my neck kisses.

"What are your plans for today?" He asked and I got up immediately regretting my decision.

"Atticus." I called out to him warningly.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"We can't do this."

"What is your definition of the words 'we' and 'can't' exactly?" He asked making slow steps towards me.

"Because when you say we, I know it's you and I but this only applies for 'me' because 'you' are never in this and 'can't' seems like 'can' but don't want to, so?" He asked pressing his lips together.

"Why wouldn't you talk to her?" I asked and he rolled his eyes and let out a loud annoyed breath.

"Do we have to have sex every time to avoid this topic because I will voluntarily do it." He said egotistically.

"Excuse me?"

"Louisa-she doesn't matter, just forget about why I wouldn't talk to."-

"We can't keep going back and forth like this don't you see this is wrong?!"

"Louisa."

"Why wouldn't you just talk to her?!"

"Louisa can we please drop this."-

"What are you so afraid of?"

"Louisa."-

"Tell me, no tell me, I need to know, what is so scary about Rose?!"-

"What's scary is that when I talk to her, I wouldn't be coming back to you!" He screamed and my frustration died down.

"Rose Vincent-she's a poison, she gets into your system and she doesn't come out, If I talk to her, she's going to trap me and I don't want that I want to come back to you!" He said pointing at me. I turned away because he was making this so hard.

"I don't want Alister to grow older without a mother."

"Don't bring Alister into this."-

"Atticus."-

"Louisa, it's just about us."

"And yet still you can't tell me that you're not still in love with this woman." I said and his face tensed up.

"You're fighting so hard because you think you have to choose."

"Wouldn't I? Isn't that what you're trying to make me do?" He said biting his jaw.

"Atticus-I would still talk to you, we can pick a day to meet up have lunch-talk about Alister."-

"Alister isn't what binds us."

"He is Atticus." I said and he looked around as if searching for something to fight with but he found nothing.

"Talk to her."I told him and he just looked at me before turning and storming out of the kitchen and eventually out of the house.
I took a deep breath in before holding onto the kitchen island because that was too much for me.

I tried to remember Miss Lola telling me that I don't need him as an anchor for my happiness, I have to learn to peddle without him. I picked my phone up and walked up to my room to start looking for apartments and a nice job.

.....

~Atticus POV~
I sat in my driveway just thinking about what Louisa was saying. Was Alister the only thing that bound us together? It felt like it was something more.

I was a grown man why was I letting one woman affect my decisions? She was right in a sense where Alister is lacking a mother figure but she's doing such a great job, but as a father I must worry if she decides to leave us how would that have my son?

Maybe I do have to talk to Rose, she was with me when I first got Alister and although she hurt me in so many ways, I know she can love Alister as much as I do. Before I drove off, I texted Alister's birth mom, the monthly text Alister made me whip up.

He wanted us to be in contact with her so when he got older they would meet and have coffee and talk about their lives together. Alister really was the best me, I could never be that good even at my worst.

"Hi mommy, this is your dear son, writing to tell you that I don't know who you are but I care about you and every day is Mother's Day because well I'm here." The message read and I smiled at it because he was so shy saying it knowing it would go to her. I pressed send, then turned my phone off and held onto the steering wheel.

I held it tightly because everything inside of me was telling me to jump out of that car and go back into that house and tell Louisa it was only her but my heart did not belong to her let alone the call was not strong enough, even if it did belong to her and so I drove out of the driveway and headed to my bar.

I wasn't going to meet Rose at my house because Louisa was there so I told her to meet me at the bar. I walked into the bar, it was now minutes to seven and it was quiet, just some light drinking was going on, I walked up to my VIP section and asked one of the girls to bring me the whole damn bottle because talking to Rose meant I wasn't going back.

Why is Louisa pushing me towards Rose? Most girls would say forget about her, choose me, but Louisa, she's just-different. I heard the clacking of heels and I bit my jaw because I know those expensive shoes anywhere and I hate that.

She came up the stairs and stood there in a long body fitted dress with a slit from her hips down the side of her leg, she did come here to hypnotize me. Her body remained slim after everything, she was one to bounce back. She was attractive but she was no Louisa.

She sat down opposite me and just looked at me with a pleasing smile and I was fighting everything within me not to break too early.

"What will you be having ma'am?" One of my girls asked her.

"A bottle of your finest wine." She said smiling sweetly at the girl. She walked away leaving us in silence because I didn't feel like speaking.
The girl returned in less that five minutes with champagne glass and the wine before leaving us once more.
She poured the wine herself and sat in on the table and just stared at me. The silence was killing me, I just had to-

"So are we going to stare at one another the entire time or are you going to say what you have to say so that I can be on my way."

"Tellement poétique, tom nom te va." [So poetic, your name suits you] She said in her prime.

"French is a love language for us, we're here to discuss business." I said sternly.

"No we're not, I'm here to speak to you."

"You're not speaking anything that matters right now so it's best I take my leave now."

"Atticus."

"Rose." I said sternly.

"Is there something you'd like to say?"

"I'm sorry Atticus." She said and I bit my jaw.

"Sorry for what Rose? You have to be more specific. I'm sorry for leaving you and Alister or I'm sorry for cheating on you with your half brother?" I said bitterly and she looked at me as if trying to plead but saying these things out loud made me realize how awful she was.

"He's not your brother anymore."

"Yes because my mother divorced his father when she found out that his son was capable of that big of a betrayal. Sleeping with his stepbrother's wife is always a priority in trust."

"Atticus."-

"Or? Are you sorry for lying to me about being barren and then laying with my brother to have a child? Miracles do happen to bitches overtime huh?"-

"It's not his Atticus."- she screamed picking up the wine to drink.

"Bless the lucky bastard who really is the father then."-

"It's you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 153 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
180K 2.7K 24
#3 WATTPAD romance novel (2023) #9 WATTPAD Sugerdaddy #33 WaTTPAD Intense "ohh you're so wet for me shreya" he said "we shouldn't do this" I said sh...
2.3M 115K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...
1.5M 48.5K 53
"Are you done staring at me?" He asked and she blushed then looked away. She wanted to walk away so bad but she was scared that Ethan might kill her...