Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 49.

12K 312 78
By dontworryboutit123

The club was in full effect as we walked through the crowded dance floor, making our way to the VIP area. The music thumped through my body as Alessandro kept me close to him, our hands intertwined as he lead the way through the crowd.

''Ashanti, Alessandro.'' The guard at the door greeted us as we approached the door to the room.

I could hear Carlo's loud hyena laugh on the opposite side of the door as I gave Ricky a small smile in greeting.

''I can hear your loud ass all the way downstairs.'' Alessandro made our presence known as he flicked Carlo's on the back of the neck.

''Ahaha,'' Carlos drawled in a bored tone.''Since when did you have jokes?''

As the boys went back and forth with each other, I greeted all of the girls and everyone else in the lounge.

''Where's my fathead cousin at?" I plopped down next to Willow as she nursed her drink in her hands.

"He's making a deal at one of the booths, he'll be up in a minute."

I smile softly at Willow.

She was so sweet and had a kind spirit despite the world we were thrown into. I was glad that Khalid found someone like her, she was good for him.

"What?" She questioned as her cheeks heated up.

"I'm glad that Khalid has you," I told her.

"I am too. I love him, Ash, and that scares the living shit out of me." She confessed as I grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly.

"I can tell," I laugh softly." He looks at you with the same eyes that Alessandro does when he thinks I'm not paying attention."

" What are y'all talking about?" The devil himself appeared as he squished his ass between me and Willow.

" You," I say as he places each arm behind our heads.

"You guys talking shit?" He raised an accusing eyebrow, his eyes shifting between me and his girlfriend.

"Of course we were." Willow joked as she laid her palm flat on his chest.

Khalid rolled his eyes as he squeezed both of us into his side." I'll let it slide for now," he huffed as Willow laid her head into the crook of his neck.

Alessandro made his way over to us as the door to the lounge area opened. Abby and Tati were immediately on their feet as three dark-haired women walked into the room.

"Who are they?" I turned my head to Alessandro who was smirking in Anthonie's direction.

"That's Rhea," he simply said.

I followed his stare to see Anthonie practically stripping Rhea down with his gaze. His poor glass tumbler looked like it was a few seconds away from breaking due to the tight grip he had around it.

"Rhea!" Abby sang happily as the two titter-tottered as they embraced each other in a hug fit for long-time friends.

And as they broke away I saw the reason why Anthonie was so enthralled with her.

Rhea was beyond gorgeous.

Her hair was jet black and fell in natural waves down her back. She was dressed in black leather pants that fit her shape nicely, a white lace bralette, and a black leather jacket to match.

You could see an intricate tattoo of a snake intertwining with roses peeking out of the side of her jacket as she reached to hug the twins. I spotted some black ink lines that peeked out under her bralette but couldn't make out what it was.

Then my eyes trailed up to her face taking in her freckled cheeks, full pouty lips, and finally her eyes...

Her eyes were a striking silver shade that had hints of white making them look like an iridescent pool.

"I think I have a girl crush." I chuckled as Alessandro shook his head in silent laughter.

"Get in line." Natalia winked as she sipped on her diet coke.

Gianni sat unfazed as he rubbed his nose against Natalia's cheek, his hand resting protectively over her stomach.

I smiled at the two as I felt a pair of eyes burning into the back of my head. Turning around I see Alessandro's eyes twinkling as he opens his mouth to spew something about impregnating me.

"No." I shut him down as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Fine," he sighed lazily as I moved into his lap.

"I guess we can settle for being the rich and ridiculously hot aunt and uncle for now then."

I like the sound of that— at least got right now.

"That sounds nice." I agreed as I held his face in my palms. His eyes darted all over my face before landing on my lips.

"Give me a kiss," he demanded as his eyes flickered back up to mine.

I leaned in, stopping an inch away from his lips as he sucked in his teeth. " Say please."

His breath fanned against my lips as he threw his head against the chair. My thumbs rubbed over his jawline as he slowly straightened up.

"Please." He whispered in a husky tone.

Reaching the last inch forward, I pressed my lips onto his as my thumbs rubbed along his jawline softly. He let out a content hum as I pulled away. I wiped at his lips that were shiny with my lipgloss.

Alessandro swatted my hands away as he licked at his bottom lip. I raised my brow at his weird behavior.

"What? It tastes good."

Shaking my head, I turned my head towards everyone else to join in on the conversation going on.

"It's about time!" Alessandro whoops as Anthonie and Rhea lean in for a kiss.

"Shut it." I scold as I seat at his chest,

Rhea laughs softly before turning her attention back to Anthonie who resumed their kiss that Alessandro so rudely interrupted.

Alessandro looked down at his watch, it was midnight.

September 19th.

I went to say something but the sounds of gunshots firing downstairs had me mentally groaning in annoyance.

"Are you fucking shitting me?" I grunted as Gianni quickly helped Natalia up.

"Go out the back door and wait for me there," Gianni said to Natalia as she nodded her head. He slipped her knife and folded her fingers around the hilt of it.

"I'll be right behind you," he promised before pressing a kiss to her temple.

"Don't get shot, asshole," she warned. " Or I'll shoot you again myself."

Gianni chuckled as she exited the room just in time. A few seconds later the room was swarming with people.

Alessandro shifted in front of me protectively as bullets went flying followed by the occasional knife. Reaching behind me I pulled out my gun and found a target.

"Stay close," Alessandro mumbled just low enough for me to hear as I followed behind him, shooting as many people as I could.

All around the room you could hear glass shattering, expensive bottles of alcohol breaking as collateral for the chaos in the room. Just when you thought that there couldn't be anymore swarming inside of the space, they came filing in through the broken door.

''Duck!'' I alerted Alessandro as a knife went flying in his direction.

He followed my instructions, ducking as the knife went flying by my head and landed just a few centimeters behind me and into the wall that I stood in front of.

I raised my gun to shoot only to find out that I had no bullets left.

''Fucking great,'' I mumbled as I turned around and grabbed the knife from out of the wall. Turning around, I found the target a few feet in front of me with his back turned.

I let the knife fly from my fingertips, watching as it landed into his back, most likely damaging his spinal cord or killing him instantly.

Alessandro popped back up with blood covering his hands. My brain went to panic mode as I searched his body for any signs of a gunshot wound.

''It's not mine,'' he clarifies as my shoulders sag in relief.

I peered over his shoulder to see the body of a dead man. His green eyes were starting to dull, his lips paled as blood seeped out of him and onto the floor.

He looked young. He couldn't have been older than twenty.

Alessandro let out a sigh as things came down to a calm. The sound of Anthonie calling out Rhea's name brought us back to reality.

We watched as she ignored him as she charged for the last man standing.

All of us watched her in awe as she fought. It was like she treated fighting as a dance. She was graceful in all aspects whether it be the flick of her wrist as she tossed her knife or the way she controlled her body movements when she attacked.

''What in the hell ?'' Viktor questioned as I winced, watching as Rhea positioned the knife above the mans head.

''They don't call her the baby-faced assassin for no reason,''Abby said as the majority of their mouths dropped at the mention of the name.

Meanwhile I simply stood confused along with Sage, Willow, Mya, and Karma.

''Surprise,'' Rhea said as she impaled the man in the skull with the knife.She threw her back as if she had just experienced the greatest wave of pleasure that she had ever received before.

''What the fuck just happened?'' I mumbled as Alessandro rushed to grab our things and lead us through the dead bodies and glass everywhere.

''I'll explain when we get to the house,'' he rushed out as we made it towards the car.'' I just need to scrub some security footage.''

I watched as he typed away one of his phones.

''What are you doing?'' I questioned as his thumbs flew about a thousand miles per hour across the screen on his burner phone.

''Telling one of them to shoot the cameras in the VIP lounge just in case the cops try to rummage through the security cameras. If I clean out the files leading up to them entering the room then it won't raise anybrows when they notice that because the cameras have been shot at.'' He explained as he reached under his seat and pulled out a black laptop.

I leaned over the console, watching as he made quick work of typing in a lot of hacker shit that I didn't understand. Within a few minutes he was in the security mainframe and selected the times he needed to erase the footage of what actually went down.

Alessandro played it back and made sure that he didn't miss a thing that would point the dead bodies to any of us.

''Does the back doorway have a camera?'' I asked, remembering that Natalia had run back there just before they burst into the room.

''Oh shit, it does.'' Alessandro typed in a different numerical sequence and gained access to that camera and wiped it clean of the last hour.

''The majority of the camera's seemed to have gone offline when the gun fire started,'' he mumbled as he replayed different security camera footage.''It looks like they had shot at those cameras themselves,'' he concluded.

With that he closed the laptop and swiped it back under his seat. I quickly buckled up as a black van pulled up in the alleyway behind the club.

''Clean up?'' I questioned as I noticed them lugging black duffle bags with them into the back entrance of the club.

Alessandro looked over my head before he pulled off.''Yep,'' he confirmed as he headed towards the way home.

________________

We all sat in the kitchen as Rhea explained how she got into the Assassin business, Anthonie questioned her about a few little hite lie she had told him about her past.

It was understandable why she lied and we couldn't hold it against her considering that we lie about what we do on the daily.

''Well,'' Giovanni stood up with a sleeping Marco in his arms,'' If you aren't here to kill me and my family then we're good. Goodnight y'all.'' And with that he and Sage said their goodnight greetings before heading up the stairs.

Alessandro was next to stand up, he grabbed my hand and nodded towards the stairs.

I followed behind him as we walked through the long hallways to get to his room.

Once inside I stripped out of my clothes and took off my makeup, preparing to get some of the best sleep of my life.

When I walked out of the room Alessandro was sitting on the bed in flannel pajama bottoms and a black beater. I plopped into my side of the bed, letting the coldness of his comforter and sheets seep into my body.

My eyes had barely just begun to close as Alessandro spoke up...

''Want to do something crazy and impulsive?''

My eyes popped open as I turned my head towards him.

''What could be more crazy than what just happened tonight?'' I questioned as his lips curled into a mischievous grin.

''Get up and find out.''

HEEY BESTIES!!!!

Did we enjoy this chapter ?!?!

What do you guys think that they are about to do?

We have one last chapter left and then it's the epilogue :(

That chapter may be out a lot later tonight or tmr morning because this time change has me thinking it's damn near 11 and it's barely 9 lol,

Love you to the moon and back!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
464K 13.1K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
14.7K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...